Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,000 members, 7,828,526 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:03 AM

They Would Have Contributed To Nigeria Glory - Sports (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / They Would Have Contributed To Nigeria Glory (17182 Views)

Which PFA Player Of The Year Nominee Has Directly Contributed To The Most Points / OPINION: UYO Stadia Contributed To Eagles AFCON Blushes / Should Siasia Share In Keshi's Glory? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: They Would Have Contributed To Nigeria Glory by Fleming5(m): 1:34pm On Feb 11, 2013
usmanktg2: I still love these guys, they sacrificed for the team morethan the current eagles,......
They did nothing they are big boys with cabals
Re: They Would Have Contributed To Nigeria Glory by Rastamann: 1:39pm On Feb 11, 2013
Nigeria was destined to win the cup, if not, they would have been eliminated in the first round.
Re: They Would Have Contributed To Nigeria Glory by Phonon: 1:43pm On Feb 11, 2013
INDISPENSABLE not in-disposable.
superior1: I think Osaze and others will be humbled with Nigeria's championship, nobody is in-disposable.
Re: They Would Have Contributed To Nigeria Glory by aribisala0(m): 1:50pm On Feb 11, 2013
Phonon: INDISPENSABLE not in-disposable.
i think he means in-disposable. the hyphen is a flexible tool
Re: They Would Have Contributed To Nigeria Glory by donphilopus: 2:12pm On Feb 11, 2013
They should be part of it because they've played to sacrifice their yesterday for the present eagles today...I believe taiye-taiwo is better than elderson-echijiele
Re: They Would Have Contributed To Nigeria Glory by idinc(m): 2:22pm On Feb 11, 2013
na tym u get,wat of Seyi Olofinjana
Re: They Would Have Contributed To Nigeria Glory by bigtt76(f): 2:56pm On Feb 11, 2013
Their contribution would have been to model the next Adidas or Nike boots, hair style, cause confusion in camp, enable a faster removal of Keshi as coach, twit every move the coaches plotted against opposition teams on Twitter for the world to see before the game, foack SA girls to stupor!

Anything aside this, those boys would contribute naadaaa!

1 Like

Re: They Would Have Contributed To Nigeria Glory by AkoEja: 2:57pm On Feb 11, 2013
Osaze Odemwinge is a good player, but he was a disruptive influence. Keshi was right to leave him out. He is a bit arrogant, would not have respected the coach, and would not have allowed the team to settle. Winning a cup is not just about good players alone, you need team spirit and team cohesion to succeed. Osaze would have not have helped in that. Too immature, too arrogant!

Anyway, congratulations to all Nigerians, special kudos to our man, Keshi and the team.

1 Like

Re: They Would Have Contributed To Nigeria Glory by Olaolufred(m): 3:16pm On Feb 11, 2013
donphilopus: They should be part of it because they've played to sacrifice their yesterday for the present eagles today...I believe taiye-taiwo is better than elderson-echijiele

You believe could be right.
What of if TT does not have the character SK is looking for in his team.
At least we all now know how Osaze led the cabals that messed Siasia up.
Thank God Nemesis is catching up with him in WBA.
The Trophy has vindicate Keshi.
His decision for now is best as proven right by the trophy.
Re: They Would Have Contributed To Nigeria Glory by Humphreydis(m): 3:42pm On Feb 11, 2013
Its gud 2 b humble no matter ur position in life...dats d key 2 more greater success!...tank God 4 Mikel,he has earned it all except world cup....yobo a very humble player,he is goin 2 retire frm international football wit a trophy 2 his name.....but Osaze d self acclaimed super star shud b ashamed of himself ryt nw,wat has he earned?!....**clears throat**..ehen..Olamide naija dey reach final nw nd even dey win trophies..or r u a leaner!
Re: They Would Have Contributed To Nigeria Glory by clerkkent: 4:07pm On Feb 11, 2013
the present squad are ok. we only need to fortified our bench
Re: They Would Have Contributed To Nigeria Glory by Resistor: 4:21pm On Feb 11, 2013
Super eagles will still need some of these guys for a successful world cup outing,especially Osaze!
Re: They Would Have Contributed To Nigeria Glory by jude33084(m): 4:53pm On Feb 11, 2013
usmanktg2: I still love these guys, they sacrificed for the team morethan the current eagles,......
They rightfully deserve to be part of it

The last sentence is uncalled for bro wink
Re: They Would Have Contributed To Nigeria Glory by princemaicheal: 4:54pm On Feb 11, 2013
That is because th curret Eagles is five weeks old.
Re: They Would Have Contributed To Nigeria Glory by princemaicheal: 4:55pm On Feb 11, 2013
That is because the current Eagles is five weeks old.
Re: They Would Have Contributed To Nigeria Glory by Rooneyboy(m): 5:51pm On Feb 11, 2013
goldfish80:
u re Flawless by ur STUPIDITY, retarded by MENTALITY and Frustrated by DESTINY. Jerk off!!

Wicked !

grin grin grin
Re: They Would Have Contributed To Nigeria Glory by rapmike(m): 6:16pm On Feb 11, 2013
if it were Osaze instead of Ik that was benched by Keshi, he would have scattered the team before we win the cup.....
his case is like that of Mido in Egypt, good enough talent to rep us, but poor behaviour.
as for the rest, except martins that i like still stands a chance, their places are occupied. maybe they can manage bench roles
Re: They Would Have Contributed To Nigeria Glory by MahatmaGhandi: 6:22pm On Feb 11, 2013
apache77: those boys are gone...especially osaze. maybe he did well, wen his head was down. But now? he will only be a problem in the dressing room. he can never change. If he has no fear for a white man in that white man's country9as exemplified by his behaviour during the QPR saga) how do you think he will ever have respect for an ijaw/isoko/yoruba/hausa coach and colleagues right in his own country? that boy has issues, and he should be left out of this team for good
yes, i think we still need taye for that left back position and we can still include Ogbuke. martins at 29? well, for the immediate present yes, cos he is still better than most of the other forwards we have there, ideye included.

By the way, watever happened to much touted new JJ Okocha? that haruna Lukman boy that could never even complete a pass

gbam. also i must add that players sometimes loose form, i believe that is what is happening to ike uche, i still believe in his footballing abilities though
Re: They Would Have Contributed To Nigeria Glory by MahatmaGhandi: 6:24pm On Feb 11, 2013
Table Leg :

Trawl the internet and tell me if you find anything close to what i deliver here, if you do, i will send you a cheque for £500 ... poverty stricken Fu...cktard
I will "e-annihilate" you and send your remains to your owners
If you see my posts, walk past real fast and dont look back ... If you want war, i will dish it in all proportions
I blame gold circle manufacturers because if not for thier inefficiencies, your raggedy trifling as...shole wont exist!
Faccccking dingbat... Go fu.....ck yourself fool!

kai see insult, God i beg oooo cry
Re: They Would Have Contributed To Nigeria Glory by walybouy(m): 6:40pm On Feb 11, 2013
[quote author=mich2012]

Pls put "h" in front of "as". Are you from Ibadan..........you are drunk, with that ur comment one can only hope your new found madness will not push you too far into destruction....idiot
Re: They Would Have Contributed To Nigeria Glory by Rossikk(m): 6:58pm On Feb 11, 2013
toluxa1: I sincerely think Osaze and (or) Martins would have definitely been a better replacement for Uche. Uche was the only weak link in that team. Everyone elsee was superb. It was clear that we missed Emenike in yesterday's match and Uche was nowhere near being a perfect substitute.

But would Martins or Odemwingie have accepted playing second fiddle to Emenike? That is the problem! The so-called senior players thinking they should be starting in every game, and taking it as in insult to be on the bench while ''junior'' players, or (holy of holies) homebased players are fielded. Because of that they'll now start causing friction in the team! So it's best to leave them out altogether.
Re: They Would Have Contributed To Nigeria Glory by Nobody: 7:02pm On Feb 11, 2013
I beleive that Martin and Taye Taiwo deserve a look-in for Nigeria's campaign at the Confederations Cup, based on current form.
As for Osaze, if he apologises to the team and the coach, he may be considered for the June tourney.
Re: They Would Have Contributed To Nigeria Glory by OmoTier1(m): 8:00pm On Feb 11, 2013
superior1: I think Osaze and others will be humbled with Nigeria's championship, nobody is in-disposable.
What is there to be humbled by or for This is how we get so carried away by the slimmest of success and blow our trumpets until we are back to square one. I always ask myself, if Nigeria were Spain who have won virtually everything to be won in football.There is not doubt that there players who were not included in the squad that won the AFCON in South Africa would equally have contributed their quarter.

Let be thankful and grateful to God that we have such a bundle of talents we can call on to serve the nation. If anything, Osaze, Martin et al have never acted as though there were in-disposable like you claimed. If they had grievances about how players were being treated by the NFF, and decided to cry out... is that a crime
Re: They Would Have Contributed To Nigeria Glory by OmoTier1(m): 8:01pm On Feb 11, 2013
CFCfan: I beleive that Martin and Taye Taiwo deserve a look-in for Nigeria's campaign at the Confederations Cup, based on current form.
As for Osaze, if he apologises to the team and the coach, he may be considered for the June tourney.
I thought He had already apologized? No ..Even, is it not what Osazee was fighting that have led to the much rumored resignation of Keshi
Re: They Would Have Contributed To Nigeria Glory by true2god: 8:19pm On Feb 11, 2013
mich2012:

Pls put "h" in front of "as". Are you from Ibadan?
Take am eazy na. Shebi na mistake the guy do. R u Wole Soyinka?
Re: They Would Have Contributed To Nigeria Glory by Nobody: 10:32pm On Feb 11, 2013
pyyxxaro: TAYE TAIWO WOWO SHA grin!!! C AS BONE SHARP FOR IMM FACE cry embarassed
but he fit snatch ur wife without talking
Re: They Would Have Contributed To Nigeria Glory by slimmoney(m): 11:24pm On Feb 11, 2013
mich2012:

Pls put "h" in front of "as". Are you from Ibadan?
and who told Ʊ DAT people 4rm IB are all illiterate?

1 Like

Re: They Would Have Contributed To Nigeria Glory by slimmoney(m): 11:26pm On Feb 11, 2013
true2god: Take am eazy na. Shebi na mistake the guy do. R u Wole Soyinka?
abeg free d guy Na Patrick son Na

1 Like

Re: They Would Have Contributed To Nigeria Glory by supereagle(m): 9:21am On Feb 12, 2013
idinc: na tym u get,wat of Seyi Olofinjana
I have not heard much of him of recent.

Re: They Would Have Contributed To Nigeria Glory by Gistwitherico(m): 11:46am On Feb 12, 2013
I think out of all of dem, taiwo shud be respected because he served his country very well! I also believe we missed victor anichebe (due 2 injury), he is a quality forward just like emenike!
Re: They Would Have Contributed To Nigeria Glory by Gistwitherico(m): 11:49am On Feb 12, 2013
slimmoney: and who told Ʊ DAT people 4rm IB are all illiterate?
he is not saying dat their illiterates but he's trolling their language intonation and proper english sound defeciency.
Re: They Would Have Contributed To Nigeria Glory by nezpablo: 2:29pm On Feb 12, 2013
Omo_Tier1:
What is there to be humbled by or for This is how we get so carried away by the slimmest of success and blow our trumpets until we are back to square one. I always ask myself, if Nigeria were Spain who have won virtually everything to be won in football.There is not doubt that there players who were not included in the squad that won the AFCON in South Africa would equally have contributed their quarter.

Let be thankful and grateful to God that we have such a bundle of talents we can call on to serve the nation. If anything, Osaze, Martin et al have never acted as though there were in-disposable like you claimed. If they had grievances about how players were being treated by the NFF, and decided to cry out... is that a crime
i wont support self conceit. Bt,criticising and tacklin issues one way is what i dont like. Osaze case has a lot of remote causes bt, he failed to present his words with diplomacy. Dont cruxify him cos many pple here can act like that if they are provoked

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Osimhen Urges Fight Against Racism As He Faces Racial Slur In Italy / I Want To Be Like Harry Maguire — Super Eagles Defender, Calvin Bassey / Jürgen Klopp: No Chance Of Liverpool Signing Lionel Messi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.