Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,873 members, 7,828,112 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:10 AM

They Would Have Contributed To Nigeria Glory - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / They Would Have Contributed To Nigeria Glory (17180 Views)

Which PFA Player Of The Year Nominee Has Directly Contributed To The Most Points / OPINION: UYO Stadia Contributed To Eagles AFCON Blushes / Should Siasia Share In Keshi's Glory? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: They Would Have Contributed To Nigeria Glory by miccodb(m): 11:28am On Feb 11, 2013
irrelevant rants. the cup is the ultimate! ow much more coud the missing players have achieved other than winning the trophy which we have already done? irrelevant rants. the cup is the ultimate! ow much more coud the missing players have achieved other than winning the trophy which we have already done?

1 Like

Re: They Would Have Contributed To Nigeria Glory by BankoleNco: 11:30am On Feb 11, 2013
Valto: bunch of losers!!! super eagles where better off without them, especially osaze and taiwo

Funny how I was about to comment on how silly your post was and how you could not notice that we don't have a bench . . . . But then I realized you have a brain the size of a beach pebble.

1 Like

Re: They Would Have Contributed To Nigeria Glory by Yeecar(m): 11:35am On Feb 11, 2013
ikeyman00: @@@@@@@@@@@@@@

now time for the big one
[size=28pt]
would they allow keshi to take us to the world cup in 2014 and maybe 2018[/size]?
Stupid Question!!!!!

1 Like

Re: They Would Have Contributed To Nigeria Glory by dinggle: 11:36am On Feb 11, 2013
Keshi has changed Nigeria's soccer formula for ever, this present Eagles can not win the next edition, now we know all we need are hungry unknown boys who want to sell themselves to top clubs, those who are still seeking their meal ticket, they will rather die on the field than fail!
When they sign juicy contracts they become important over night and their legs becomes too precious to be broken for a corrupt nation.
If Keshi's formula is applied, we shall continue to rule Africa.
Re: They Would Have Contributed To Nigeria Glory by nezpablo: 11:38am On Feb 11, 2013
Reptyle: Sadly, it is responses like what most of us have posted on this thread that make for the lack of commitment shown by some professionals while on duty for Nigeria. We forget that they are human and prone to the same kind of pressure that makes us misbehave sometimes.

They make one mistake and we forget times when they gave their best and we commit them to the dung heap of history. I remember the time when Osaze and Obagoal were the toast of Nigerians for their passion on the field. Today no one remembers that. They became big stars and they became cocky.

Someday, this same Emenike will move to the big league and get swollen-headed and silly. Then we will also condemn him and disdain the commitment he and other members of the team showed at AFCON 2013. We did it to Oliseh and his boys; we are doing it to Yobo, Ike Uche, Osaze, Taiye Taiwo and the rest of them that "we no longer need." We will do it to Emenike, Victor Moses and the rest of them...its only a matter of time.

That is why these heroes will continue to put their personal interests before the country's.
You are an objective critic criqueing...Everyone has got an animal in himself. thats Osaze's. But he is stil much needed and obagoal and Nsofor.
Re: They Would Have Contributed To Nigeria Glory by BankoleNco: 11:40am On Feb 11, 2013
[size=18pt]Will you pick Ahmed Musa Over Nsofor or Osaze?

Will you take Ejike Over Ogbuke?

Will you take Oshaniwan Over Taiwo?

We had no spare No 2 and Onazi had to fill in when Ambrose was suspended.

We have only one dependable goal scorer "in the attack". What happens if God forbid he gets injured during qualifiers? Maybe wait for Sunday Mba again?[/size]

Not taking anything away from the current crop of players, they are amazing, but we still need to must fortify the team.

1 Like

Re: They Would Have Contributed To Nigeria Glory by Nobody: 11:41am On Feb 11, 2013
We don't need them.
Re: They Would Have Contributed To Nigeria Glory by goldfish80(m): 11:44am On Feb 11, 2013
Table Leg :

Your father and entire lineage are idio...ts
Your future generation are going to be fu....cking imbecilic oxymorons
You fu...cking cuntfaced product of an accidental mating between a rat and a dog!
Bastar...d
You copy and paste insult from google απϑ For ur mind u think say υ sabi insult abi? AM SURE UR IQ MUST BE THE SQUARE ROOT OF -1, υ bloody LEFT OVER FROM THE ABORTION BUCKET!!!
Re: They Would Have Contributed To Nigeria Glory by Dagods(m): 11:44am On Feb 11, 2013
usmanktg2]I still love these guys, they sacrificed for the team morethan the current eagles,......
They rightfully deserve to be part of it[/quote]
OKEKE GARA ARMY OLEE BOOTH YAA? so my ibo friendz wil say,we r talkin about GOLD here pls r u wit us?
Re: They Would Have Contributed To Nigeria Glory by nezpablo: 11:45am On Feb 11, 2013
BankoleNco: [size=18pt]Will you pick Ahmed Musa Over Nsofor or Osaze?

We have only one dependable goal scorer "in the attack". What happens if God forbid he gets injured during qualifiers? Maybe wait for Sunday Mba again?[/size]

Not taking anything away from the current crop of players, they are amazing, but we still need to must fortify the team.
Good question!

1 Like

Re: They Would Have Contributed To Nigeria Glory by chidexy(m): 11:47am On Feb 11, 2013
We shouldn't forget that Coach Keshi alluded to the "older" players still being relevant in his future plans. The qualifying round of the 2014 World cup starts in a few weeks and you shouldn't be surprised to see Osaze and Martins making a comeback. They were only left out of the AFCON and not from playing for Nigeria again
Re: They Would Have Contributed To Nigeria Glory by apache77(m): 11:50am On Feb 11, 2013
those boys are gone...especially osaze. maybe he did well, wen his head was down. But now? he will only be a problem in the dressing room. he can never change. If he has no fear for a white man in that white man's country9as exemplified by his behaviour during the QPR saga) how do you think he will ever have respect for an ijaw/isoko/yoruba/hausa coach and colleagues right in his own country? that boy has issues, and he should be left out of this team for good
yes, i think we still need taye for that left back position and we can still include Ogbuke. martins at 29? well, for the immediate present yes, cos he is still better than most of the other forwards we have there, ideye included.

By the way, watever happened to much touted new JJ Okocha? that haruna Lukman boy that could never even complete a pass
Re: They Would Have Contributed To Nigeria Glory by BankoleNco: 11:52am On Feb 11, 2013
apache77: those boys are gone...especially osaze. maybe he did well, wen his head was down. But now? he will only be a problem in the dressing room. he can never change. If he has no fear for a white man in that white man's country9as exemplified by his behaviour during the QPR saga) how do you think he will ever have respect for an ijaw/isoko/yoruba/hausa coach and colleagues right in his own country? that boy has issues, and he should be left out of this team for good
yes, i think we still need taye for that left back position and we can still include Ogbuke. martins at 29? well, for the immediate present yes, cos he is still better than most of the other forwards we have there, ideye included.

By the way, watever happened to much touted new JJ Okocha? that haruna Lukman boy that could never even complete a pass

Dafuq?! Guy you no shame talk that thing?
Re: They Would Have Contributed To Nigeria Glory by TableLeg(m): 11:59am On Feb 11, 2013
goldfish80:
You copy and paste insult from google απϑ For ur mind u think say υ sabi insult abi? AM SURE UR IQ MUST BE THE SQUARE ROOT OF -1, υ bloody LEFT OVER FROM THE ABORTION BUCKET!!!
Trawl the internet and tell me if you find anything close to what i deliver here, if you do, i will send you a cheque for £500 ... poverty stricken Fu...cktard
I will "e-annihilate" you and send your remains to your owners
If you see my posts, walk past real fast and dont look back ... If you want war, i will dish it in all proportions
I blame gold circle manufacturers because if not for thier inefficiencies, your raggedy trifling as...shole wont exist!
Faccccking dingbat... Go fu.....ck yourself fool!
Re: They Would Have Contributed To Nigeria Glory by goldfish80(m): 12:05pm On Feb 11, 2013
Table Leg :

Trawl the internet and tell me if you find anything close to what i deliver here, if you do, i will send you a cheque for £500 ... poverty stricken Fu...cktard
I will "e-annihilate" you and send your remains to your owners
If you see my posts, walk past real fast and dont look back ... If you want war, i will dish it in all proportions
I blame gold circle manufacturers because if not for thier inefficiencies, your raggedy trifling as...shole wont exist!
Faccccking dingbat... Go fu.....ck yourself fool!
u re Flawless by ur STUPIDITY, retarded by MENTALITY and Frustrated by DESTINY. Jerk off!!
Re: They Would Have Contributed To Nigeria Glory by TableLeg(m): 12:28pm On Feb 11, 2013
goldfish80:
u re Flawless by ur STUPIDITY, retarded by MENTALITY and Frustrated by DESTINY. Jerk off!!
Try it again and i will finish you off .... Dunce with a medallion round the neck confirming it!
Go eat a di...ck! cheesy
Re: They Would Have Contributed To Nigeria Glory by Augustinaz(m): 12:29pm On Feb 11, 2013
Yes they would have contributed
Re: They Would Have Contributed To Nigeria Glory by TableLeg(m): 12:30pm On Feb 11, 2013
Now back to the topic .... I think they would have contributed to Nigeria's glory ... As a unit, the team worked well and with those bunch in the fray, the team would have worked well too!
Re: They Would Have Contributed To Nigeria Glory by goldfish80(m): 12:32pm On Feb 11, 2013
Table Leg :

Try it again and i will finish you off .... Dunce with a medallion round the neck confirming it!
Go eat a di...ck! cheesy

Truly ur stupeedity its like PEAK...'Its in you'
Re: They Would Have Contributed To Nigeria Glory by shadrach77: 12:46pm On Feb 11, 2013
dinggle: Keshi has changed Nigeria's soccer formula for ever, this present Eagles can not win the next edition, now we know all we need are hungry unknown boys who want to sell themselves to top clubs, those who are still seeking their meal ticket, they will rather die on the field than fail!
When they sign juicy contracts they become important over night and their legs becomes too precious to be broken for a corrupt nation.
If Keshi's formula is applied, we shall continue to rule Africa.
you are partially right. Notice i said partially. Moses and Mikel were "hungry" even though they are already playing for a big team. My point is, people like Martins and Taiwo are still relevant. No team can dispense with experience or why do you think Scolari brought back Ronaldinho into the Brazil team or why do you think guys like Cole and Gerrard are still in the England set up? Okay, for Osaze, it may be bye bye but the door should be left open for the others wink wink wink
Re: They Would Have Contributed To Nigeria Glory by TableLeg(m): 12:47pm On Feb 11, 2013
goldfish80:
Truly ur stupeedity its like PEAK...'Its in you'
You are still bleating troglodyte?!shocked
You are deadout i swear .... Now fu...cking toss off to hell, you breadfruit headed animal!
Di..ckheaded mofo cheesy
Re: They Would Have Contributed To Nigeria Glory by TableLeg(m): 12:50pm On Feb 11, 2013
shadrach77: you are partially right. Notice i said partially. Moses and Mikel were "hungry" even though they are already playing for a big team. My point is, people like Martins and Taiwo are still relevant. No team can dispense with experience or why do you think Scolari brought back Ronaldinho into the Brazil team or why do you think guys like Cole and Gerrard are still in the England set up? Okay, for Osaze, it may be bye bye but the door should be left open for the others wink wink wink
You are right ... It should be based on form, merit and availability
The current crop can go funny anytime, but we can say bring them back just because they won the title yesterday...
Every actively playing professional is worth considering and each individual's case should be assessed against the stacked selection criteria and availability to commit to the cause!
Re: They Would Have Contributed To Nigeria Glory by goldfish80(m): 12:51pm On Feb 11, 2013
Table Leg :

You are still bleating troglodyte?!shocked
You are deadout i swear .... Now fu...cking toss off to hell, you breadfruit headed animal!
Di..ckheaded mofo cheesy
UR BRAIN WAS REMOVED WITH UR PLACENTA,..SORRY AGED MAN,NOT TOO EARLY TO DIE,U CAN COME TO ANOTHER LIFE
Re: They Would Have Contributed To Nigeria Glory by Olaolufred(m): 12:53pm On Feb 11, 2013
BankoleNco: [size=18pt]Will you pick Ahmed Musa Over Nsofor or Osaze?

I am so fascinated with your assertions.
I love that.
But, while we need to fortify our bench as you said.
We must beware of Osaze's negativity.
I am more sure now that He sabotaged Siasia.
A rotten egg in a room will affect the others.
A rotten player will corrupt all others.
No wonder we never got anything good when he was always in the team.
Shame on him.
Re: They Would Have Contributed To Nigeria Glory by TableLeg(m): 12:58pm On Feb 11, 2013
goldfish80:
UR BRAIN WAS REMOVED WITH UR PLACENTA,..SORRY AGED MAN,NOT TOO EARLY TO DIE,U CAN COME TO ANOTHER LIFE
Aged man? if you call a 26yrs man "aged" in your father and mother's village, then its all good!
Airheaded nuisance, i keep saying you are a bloody animal which cant be grouped at all .... Why? because you are an unfortunate product of an accidental liaison between a rat and a dog ..... you belong to the bushes and i am amazed as to how you managed to crawl into a cybercafe!
Facccccccking doofus! cheesy
Re: They Would Have Contributed To Nigeria Glory by aribisala0(m): 1:04pm On Feb 11, 2013
For the intercontinental cup in Brazil,I feel the squad that won the cup should go especially as not much is at stake. It will give the young ones valuable exposure and experience. For World Cup qualifiers we can look at others but it is not necessarily true that Messi will improve our team. It is clear that the coach is the most important aspect of this success and so no matter how good a player is if he cannot work with the boss he is no use.
Re: They Would Have Contributed To Nigeria Glory by tolsaac: 1:12pm On Feb 11, 2013
aribisala0: The most important Ingredient Stephen Keshi.
There can still be a place for one or two of those names on the BENCH but even at that their time on the Super Eagles is extra time still they would be useful for World Cup Qualifiers when injuries can happen.
So I would not write off Osaze. He is a young man who has gone astray but if he changes his attitude we should forgive.I don't see him making the World Cup if we qualify but he may be useful in the squad for qualifying . This is equally true for Martins. Still we should continue to look for even more Emenikes and Mbahs at home. What we want is a situation where we have another 2 or 3 elevens who WANT to play for Nigeria without holding the country to ransom. That is why we must never close the door on anyone permanently EVEN Aiyegbeni grin

Once again respect to Keshi. On that side of things we need to think long term too. Where is the next Keshi coming from. I see Keshi leaving Nigeria for the likes of Angola or Qatar.

You just spoil d whole talk, did I hear you mention Ayegbeni? Guy u Bleep up
Re: They Would Have Contributed To Nigeria Glory by goldfish80(m): 1:12pm On Feb 11, 2013
Table Leg :

Aged man? if you call a 26yrs man "aged" in your father and mother's village, then its all good!
Airheaded nuisance, i keep saying you are a bloody animal which cant be grouped at all .... Why? because you are an unfortunate product of an accidental liaison between a rat and a dog ..... you belong to the bushes and i am amazed as to how you managed to crawl into a cybercafe!
Facccccccking doofus! cheesy
At 26 and ure this stupeed? its like fooolishness runs in ur genes, EVEN oxford DICTIONARY WILL SOON USE U AS A STANDARD DEFINITION FOR STUPIDITY IN ITS NEXT EDITION... That's α compliment cheesy
Re: They Would Have Contributed To Nigeria Glory by TableLeg(m): 1:25pm On Feb 11, 2013
goldfish80:
At 26 and ure this stupeed? its like fooolishness runs in ur genes, EVEN oxford DICTIONARY WILL SOON USE U AS A STANDARD DEFINITION FOR STUPIDITY IN ITS NEXT EDITION... That's α compliment cheesy
You are still at it? Dont you get tired of annihilation and circumvention?!
It is only a standard buffoon like you who is going to think i am stupi..d or foolish!
You are a worthless tool .... A brainless matter filled with ebola virus and lhasa fever!
Again i repeat, go fu...ck yourself or choke on an herpes infested di....ck
You fu....cking raasclaart! cheesy
Re: They Would Have Contributed To Nigeria Glory by Phikom(m): 1:28pm On Feb 11, 2013
usmanktg2: I still love these guys, they sacrificed for the team morethan the current eagles,......
wake up dude
Re: They Would Have Contributed To Nigeria Glory by TableLeg(m): 1:32pm On Feb 11, 2013
Phikom: wake up dude
Did he tell you he was sleeping?!
Re: They Would Have Contributed To Nigeria Glory by goldfish80(m): 1:33pm On Feb 11, 2013
Table Leg :

You are still at it? Dont you get tired of annihilation and circumvention?!
It is only a standard buffoon like you who is going to think i am stupi..d or foolish!
You are a worthless tool .... A brainless matter filled with ebola virus and lhasa fever!
Again i repeat, go fu...ck yourself or choke on an herpes infested di....ck
You fu....cking raasclaart! cheesy
You such a wise re*tard..smh4u

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Who Should Be The New Super Eagles Coach After Poseiro? / I Want To Be Like Harry Maguire — Super Eagles Defender, Calvin Bassey / Osimhen Urges Fight Against Racism As He Faces Racial Slur In Italy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.