Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,212 members, 7,829,346 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:42 AM

They Would Have Contributed To Nigeria Glory - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / They Would Have Contributed To Nigeria Glory (17185 Views)

Which PFA Player Of The Year Nominee Has Directly Contributed To The Most Points / OPINION: UYO Stadia Contributed To Eagles AFCON Blushes / Should Siasia Share In Keshi's Glory? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: They Would Have Contributed To Nigeria Glory by Panter215: 10:33am On Feb 11, 2013
toluxa1:

Oh, I thought Nigeria will be automatic CAF representatives. I guess I was wrong.

Hi toluxa1, we only qualified for the confederation cup automatically. We will still need to play the world cup qualifiers. It restarts next month.
Re: They Would Have Contributed To Nigeria Glory by nezpablo: 10:37am On Feb 11, 2013
They are still needed in d team. Apart frm odemwingie unprofessional attitude, all others were nt in form. Hence they were nt called. I think some still has a place there even d rebel,osaze. But you pple u are quick 2 judge whereas many of u are inherently arrogant. Leave Osaze alone. he fuckd up but he may be pardoned by d F.A. God had taught him a big lesson. So coming bac to d team(may be),he would be as meek as moses.
Re: They Would Have Contributed To Nigeria Glory by TableLeg(m): 10:40am On Feb 11, 2013
oluwadare26:
we dont need him.. Emenike is far better than him
Typical Nigerian... Very ungrateful
When he was busy banging the goals in for Nigeria, you could have ate his sh...it ... Now that his time has passed, you can talk trash without appreciating!
Moro....n
Re: They Would Have Contributed To Nigeria Glory by deelobe: 10:42am On Feb 11, 2013
I can't believe that some of us are talking like this these are guys that have brought glory to Nigeria
Re: They Would Have Contributed To Nigeria Glory by Nobody: 10:42am On Feb 11, 2013
supereagle: Obagoal
Why u no add Yakubu now. all of them na weast products,
Re: They Would Have Contributed To Nigeria Glory by aribisala0(m): 10:44am On Feb 11, 2013
The most important Ingredient Stephen Keshi.
There can still be a place for one or two of those names on the BENCH but even at that their time on the Super Eagles is extra time still they would be useful for World Cup Qualifiers when injuries can happen.
So I would not write off Osaze. He is a young man who has gone astray but if he changes his attitude we should forgive.I don't see him making the World Cup if we qualify but he may be useful in the squad for qualifying . This is equally true for Martins. Still we should continue to look for even more Emenikes and Mbahs at home. What we want is a situation where we have another 2 or 3 elevens who WANT to play for Nigeria without holding the country to ransom. That is why we must never close the door on anyone permanently EVEN Aiyegbeni grin

Once again respect to Keshi. On that side of things we need to think long term too. Where is the next Keshi coming from. I see Keshi leaving Nigeria for the likes of Angola or Qatar.
Re: They Would Have Contributed To Nigeria Glory by tpapi: 10:46am On Feb 11, 2013
pyyxxaro: TAYE TAIWO WOWO SHA grin!!! C AS BONE SHARP FOR IMM FACE cry embarassed
if u fine,show us ur pix
Re: They Would Have Contributed To Nigeria Glory by Nobody: 10:47am On Feb 11, 2013
usmanktg2: I still love these guys, they sacrificed for the team morethan the current eagles,......

Sharrrrrrrp dickhead, foooooooo.l.
Re: They Would Have Contributed To Nigeria Glory by Nobody: 10:48am On Feb 11, 2013
As for the big players, I only have this for your guys "...HE chooses the weak over the strong and He exalts the humble"

1 Like

Re: They Would Have Contributed To Nigeria Glory by nezpablo: 10:51am On Feb 11, 2013
aribisala0: The most important Ingredient Stephen Keshi.
There can still be a place for one or two of those names on the BENCH but even at that their time on the Super Eagles is extra time still they would be useful for World Cup Qualifiers when injuries can happen.
So I would not write off Osaze. He is a young man who has gone astray but if he changes his attitude we should forgive.I don't see him making the World Cup if we qualify but he may be useful in the squad for qualifying . This is equally true for Martins. Still we should continue to look for even more Emenikes and Mbahs at home. What we want is a situation where we have another 2 or 3 elevens who WANT to play for Nigeria without holding the country to ransom. That is why we must never close the door on anyone permanently EVEN Aiyegbeni grin

Once again respect to Keshi. On that side of things we need to think long term too. Where is the next Keshi coming from. I see Keshi leaving Nigeria for the likes of Angola or Qatar.
i love d way u reacted to d issue with balanceness
Re: They Would Have Contributed To Nigeria Glory by nezpablo: 10:51am On Feb 11, 2013
aribisala0: The most important Ingredient Stephen Keshi.

i love d way u reacted to d issue with balanceness
Re: They Would Have Contributed To Nigeria Glory by Nobody: 10:51am On Feb 11, 2013
Table Leg :

When he was busy banging the goals in for Nigeria, you could have ate his sh...it ... Now that his time has passed, you dont need him!
Moro....n
@Table for that story dose guy make us feel pain i tell u. I. 2010 for SA after they disgrace themself GEJ oder our national team to stop playing for 2 years.if nt for d intervetion of Fifa naijz would hv been a histry.
Re: They Would Have Contributed To Nigeria Glory by optimusprime2(m): 10:52am On Feb 11, 2013
I know Osaze is'nt a fan favorite at the moment but I still fink Either of Obasi, or Osaze should have replaced Ahmed Musa... that Musa was totally Annoying @ the AFCON competition.
Then Again I still fink Taye Taiwo is light years better than Echeijile in terms of attacking support- But apart from that left back issue Naija's defence was Awesome Omeruo, Godfrey O. and Efe Ambrose were too much!
and Martins is not dead yet! I fink he should have been a Sub option for Emmenike.
Re: They Would Have Contributed To Nigeria Glory by aribisala0(m): 10:54am On Feb 11, 2013
nezpablo: i love d way u reacted to d issue with balanceness
Thank you
Recommend me to take over from Keshi grin
Re: They Would Have Contributed To Nigeria Glory by oyeleyemaureen(m): 10:54am On Feb 11, 2013
They would NEVER
Re: They Would Have Contributed To Nigeria Glory by tripledub: 10:56am On Feb 11, 2013
God bless the super eagles
God bless Nigeria

Re: They Would Have Contributed To Nigeria Glory by ceejay80s(m): 10:58am On Feb 11, 2013
dannysteve99@ya:
Why u no add Yakubu now. all of them na weast products,
oga no vex, speak broken! no be by force to spoke english. NO BE WEAST BUT WASTE
Re: They Would Have Contributed To Nigeria Glory by nezpablo: 11:00am On Feb 11, 2013
aribisala0:
Thank you
Recommend me to take over from Keshi grin
No probs if u have d nitty gritty,u can talk tactics,chance quality index(CQI) and football science, i wl recommend you. Lets start here first.
Re: They Would Have Contributed To Nigeria Glory by Morgan1092(m): 11:00am On Feb 11, 2013
Good People, Great Nation

Re: They Would Have Contributed To Nigeria Glory by goldfish80(m): 11:04am On Feb 11, 2013
Table Leg :

When he was busy banging the goals in for Nigeria, you could have ate his sh...it ...[/b] Now that his time has passed[b], you dont need him!
Moro....n

Since his time has passed why do υ still need him? I.d.I.o.T

1 Like

Re: They Would Have Contributed To Nigeria Glory by UluemeFrank(m): 11:04am On Feb 11, 2013
You see how dem hold hold their head? only God know if no be dem de giv us bad luuuuck sef. i beg make den go sleep, which contribution den for add to lifting of cup in de first place?
Re: They Would Have Contributed To Nigeria Glory by opeoluwa2(f): 11:06am On Feb 11, 2013
Yes these guys would ve contributed to the team.
But thank God they weren't there.
Now, we need to infuse them into this new team to win the world confederation cup and the world cup.
I see the combination of the old and new players giving us the world cup.
At least osaze, martins and others know they are dispensable and replaceable.
Re: They Would Have Contributed To Nigeria Glory by ibrash600: 11:10am On Feb 11, 2013
thank God those guys wasn't among the #TeamNigeria, we would have so much depends on them esp dat boy OSAZE
Re: They Would Have Contributed To Nigeria Glory by Jilo83(m): 11:13am On Feb 11, 2013
Obagoal will have perfomed better than uche. Bt all d same we did nt miss dem.
Re: They Would Have Contributed To Nigeria Glory by Reptyle(m): 11:13am On Feb 11, 2013
Sadly, it is responses like what most of us have posted on this thread that make for the lack of commitment shown by some professionals while on duty for Nigeria. We forget that they are human and prone to the same kind of pressure that makes us misbehave sometimes.

They make one mistake and we forget times when they gave their best and we commit them to the dung heap of history. I remember the time when Osaze and Obagoal were the toast of Nigerians for their passion on the field. Today no one remembers that. They became big stars and they became cocky.

Someday, this same Emenike will move to the big league and get swollen-headed and silly. Then we will also condemn him and disdain the commitment he and other members of the team showed at AFCON 2013. We did it to Oliseh and his boys; we are doing it to Yobo, Ike Uche, Osaze, Taiye Taiwo and the rest of them that "we no longer need." We will do it to Emenike, Victor Moses and the rest of them...its only a matter of time.

That is why these heroes will continue to put their personal interests before the country's.

5 Likes

Re: They Would Have Contributed To Nigeria Glory by godsony: 11:17am On Feb 11, 2013
mich2012:

Pls put "h" in front of "as". Are you from Ibadan?

Prof of english language! No spoil our fun. We understand
What was written! Don't pretend to us say u know book!
MUMU! EWU! ODEE! AKURA cry
Re: They Would Have Contributed To Nigeria Glory by TableLeg(m): 11:18am On Feb 11, 2013
goldfish80:

Since his time has passed why do υ still need him? I.d.I.o.T
Your father and entire lineage are idio...ts
Your future generation are going to be fu....cking imbecilic oxymorons
You fu...cking cuntfaced product of an accidental mating between a rat and a dog!
Bastar...d
Re: They Would Have Contributed To Nigeria Glory by Valto(m): 11:24am On Feb 11, 2013
bunch of losers!!! super eagles where better off without them, especially osaze and taiwo
Re: They Would Have Contributed To Nigeria Glory by BankoleNco: 11:27am On Feb 11, 2013
usmanktg2: [size=20pt]I still love these guys, they sacrificed for the team morethan the current eagles,......[/size]

Very true bro,but you know people. . . . They just won't understand!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Jürgen Klopp: No Chance Of Liverpool Signing Lionel Messi / Osimhen Urges Fight Against Racism As He Faces Racial Slur In Italy / I Want To Be Like Harry Maguire — Super Eagles Defender, Calvin Bassey

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.