Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,414 members, 7,861,160 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 04:47 AM

Your Boyfriend Insults You In Public: What Will You Do? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Your Boyfriend Insults You In Public: What Will You Do? (14883 Views)

Poll: Your Boyfriend Insults You In Public: What Will You Do?

WALK AWAY: 76% (38 votes)
INSULT BACK: 10% (5 votes)
STAY AND ENJOY IT: 14% (7 votes)
This poll has ended

Guys Your Babe Sits Like This In Public What Will You Do?(pic) / Men When ladies Insults You, What Do You Do? / Questions To Ask Your Boyfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Your Boyfriend Insults You In Public: What Will You Do? by Nobody: 1:35am On Mar 12, 2008
@tommy
omo, everything is funny to you jare
Re: Your Boyfriend Insults You In Public: What Will You Do? by Dreloaded(f): 1:36am On Mar 12, 2008
henry007:

u would know

This only works if I were a man. Try again.
Re: Your Boyfriend Insults You In Public: What Will You Do? by henry007(m): 1:37am On Mar 12, 2008
if? heaven can see your penis, who r u tryin 2 fool
Re: Your Boyfriend Insults You In Public: What Will You Do? by debosky(m): 1:39am On Mar 12, 2008
Slapping is the African/Nollywood way. cheesy

We all love to see people get slaps, its even more insulting than beating someone with a cane wink

slap = ultimate humiliation

@ D

The only reason I keep mentioning it is because I've come to realise that there are many unrealistic females here on nairaland. If you simply leave your bf/hubby at the drop of a hat. Its one of two things - you either haven't had one long enough or don't have one!

People in real relationships know that both parties do STUPID things at times, but that doesn't instantaneously end the relationship like many gals like to say here. Just saying the truth the way I say it.
Re: Your Boyfriend Insults You In Public: What Will You Do? by Cassiel(f): 1:39am On Mar 12, 2008
4Him:

bros no long thing. A girl raises her voice against me in public its bye bye. I fully expect a girl to do likewise. If you can't respect her outside neither will you respect her inside.

I totally agree.
@acidrop
Technically no one's saying your boyfriend will do that.Its an IF situation.If he does,what will you do?
@debosky
I'm sure nobody here is referring to ''insults'' such as 'you're silly'.That's mild.Personally i'm talking about something bigger,else i'd be wasting my time here.Sure you hit rocks in relationships and it takes maturity to climb over those rocks and get back on track.But dude,there are some boulders that just should not be climbed over,i tell you.And what's with all the firing at females?Its just a discussion,no need getting heated.And everybody's giving personal opinions,not that someone said your girlfriend will react like that. grin grin grin If a girl feels she's not getting the respect she deserves,she's free to walk away.Better staying single in my opinion than being with an abusive man.And,this is a boyfriend here,not a husband.If,as your boyfriend he insults you in public wey e never pay bride price put for head,what do you think he will do as a husband when he virtually owns you?Better a spinster than a divorcee full of bruises with 3 kids and no job grin grin
Re: Your Boyfriend Insults You In Public: What Will You Do? by Dreloaded(f): 1:39am On Mar 12, 2008
well as long as it's a "pennis" sha.

henry007:

if? heaven can see your pennis, who r u tryin 2 fool
Re: Your Boyfriend Insults You In Public: What Will You Do? by Nobody: 1:41am On Mar 12, 2008
@debo
omo, if you're referring to me let it out. .
obviously you did not read my earlier post. . plz scroll up and read, then come back and tell me what is still disturbing you
Re: Your Boyfriend Insults You In Public: What Will You Do? by Dreloaded(f): 1:42am On Mar 12, 2008
Debo dont be silly. Just because most of them claim they would leave if he like snores too much, you cant possibly think they are being truthful. Most is just shakara/exaggeration.

and you sef, do you not see that some guys here have said that they would leav a girl who'd yell at them in public, what do you have to say about that?
Re: Your Boyfriend Insults You In Public: What Will You Do? by software(m): 1:44am On Mar 12, 2008
morenike09:

@debo
omo, if you're referring to me let it out. .
obviously you did not read my earlier post. . plz scroll up and read, then come back and tell me what is still disturbing you
lipsrsealed
Re: Your Boyfriend Insults You In Public: What Will You Do? by henry007(m): 1:44am On Mar 12, 2008
@d-reloaded
y am i wastin my time with a beast like u. maybe i was a lil eager 2 see d bitch in u, its just not there.100%beast
Re: Your Boyfriend Insults You In Public: What Will You Do? by acidrop(f): 1:44am On Mar 12, 2008
software:

for example, He was stressed or queried up at work, and that same day,  one rumor monger tells him sometin horrible about u, and he comes and meet u at work and yell at u,

thats even worst cos there is a high chance that i will be in the same situtaion as in stressed from work and all that, then he come and add his wahala, i will get the security to work him out, and then go bak to him and explain when am all feeling bettr
Re: Your Boyfriend Insults You In Public: What Will You Do? by Nobody: 1:45am On Mar 12, 2008
software:

lipsrsealed
wetin do you . . . now, dnt be shy, let it out
Re: Your Boyfriend Insults You In Public: What Will You Do? by Cassiel(f): 1:47am On Mar 12, 2008
D-reloaded:

Debo don't be silly. Just because most of them claim they would leave if he like snores too much, you can't possibly think they are being truthful. Most is just shakara/exaggeration.

and you sef, do you not see that some guys here have said that they would leav a girl who'd yell at them in public, what do you have to say about that?
grin grin ;Dlol. Any girl entering a relationship expecting perfection is wasting her time,because the girl herself is not perfect.We're talking about public disgrace,embarrassment and humiliation here.Much worse grin Jeez,why do guys always assume girls are stupid?If he doesn't smile when he says goodmorning,she will leave.Haba!
Re: Your Boyfriend Insults You In Public: What Will You Do? by software(m): 1:48am On Mar 12, 2008
acidrop:

thats even worst because there is a high chance that i will be in the same situtaion as in stressed from work and all that, then he come and add his wahala, i will get the security to work him out, and then go bak to him and explain when am all feeling bettr

AHHH you are even making the whole thing worst by telling your security to work him out, you will make the MAN more HOT, and HOTTER, he wount even, cos he would believe that rumor was true, Honestly, thats what an angry man will believe,
Re: Your Boyfriend Insults You In Public: What Will You Do? by henry007(m): 1:49am On Mar 12, 2008
uhm uhm toyin
Re: Your Boyfriend Insults You In Public: What Will You Do? by Dreloaded(f): 1:50am On Mar 12, 2008
seems all that fudge packing is taking its toll on you, henry grin

software:

for example, He was stressed or queried up at work, and that same day, one rumor monger tells him sometin horrible about u, and he comes and meet u at work and yell at u,

It's these types a person should really be afraid of. Oviously he's going to be working for the rest of his life or at least til he can retire, for how long will he use that excuse?
and what kind of immature goat yells because of some unfounded rumor? What happened to discussions?
Re: Your Boyfriend Insults You In Public: What Will You Do? by debosky(m): 1:51am On Mar 12, 2008
Guys leave? cheesy

Na only Mr. Collins talk dat one. . .I no blame am, shouting can worsen baldness grin grin grin

@ all

I'm not getting on the case of ladies. . .just clarifying my opinion. If my gf decides to waka because I insulted her in public, then its her loss. There are much bigger issues to deal with in life than mere insult. ;0

Cassiel

again I say it is completely false to believe you can judge someones character by a single incident. I know DOZENS of women who are as insulting as molue tires but would never hit anyone (na only mouth no liver) - why must insults mean a wife beater for a man? That is a highly SEXIST idea that someone who insults you will beat you and I resent it. tongue

girls have said they will leave their bfs if he wears a pink thong, so why not for him not saying goodmorning? grin We are in the age of women's lib aren't we? grin grin

So if the man waits till he pays the bride price nko? that one gives him liberty? I say una never sabi anything.
Re: Your Boyfriend Insults You In Public: What Will You Do? by Nobody: 1:53am On Mar 12, 2008
henry007:

uhm uhm toyin
dude, either you're obsessed with me or you just don't get me. . .i dnt like womanwrappers. . . and na wa o, eyinnaya, i thought you would have grown up by now. . . read through your post and tell me if any of them make sense. from funkybaby to D-R, omo, even if i tell you you're fucking retarded now , you'll sit there and start grinning like i just called you Einstein. . .get a grip on yourself, and grow some grey cells
Re: Your Boyfriend Insults You In Public: What Will You Do? by henry007(m): 1:54am On Mar 12, 2008
well dont come cryin 2 me after anoda heartbreak
Re: Your Boyfriend Insults You In Public: What Will You Do? by acidrop(f): 1:55am On Mar 12, 2008
debosky:

Guys leave? cheesy

Na only Mr. Collins talk that one. . .I no blame am, shouting can worsen baldness grin grin grin

@ all

I'm not getting on the case of ladies. . .just clarifying my opinion. If my girlfriend decides to waka because I insulted her in public, then its her loss. There are much bigger issues to deal with in life than mere insult. ;0
Cassiel

again I say it is completely false to believe you can judge someones character by a single incident. I know DOZENS of women who are as insulting as molue tires but would never hit anyone (na only mouth no liver) - why must insults mean a wife beater for a man? That is a highly SEXIST idea that someone who insults you will beat you and I resent it. tongue

girls have said they will leave their bfs if he wears a pink thong, so why not for him not saying goodmorning? grin We are in the age of women's lib aren't we? grin grin

So if the man waits till he pays the bride price nko? that one gives him liberty? I say una never sabi anything.

y didnt u think of that before insulting her so that it will prevent you from insulting her
Re: Your Boyfriend Insults You In Public: What Will You Do? by Nobody: 1:56am On Mar 12, 2008
henry007:

well don't come cryin 2 me after another heartbreak
of course i will, remember, you're Dr.Phil. . .i dnt like womanwrapper, get it into your head

@acidrop
get your friend o. . .tonight is too precious to start raining some blessings on his head
Re: Your Boyfriend Insults You In Public: What Will You Do? by Busta(f): 1:57am On Mar 12, 2008
@topic

insult him back!
besides he won't do that . . . he's such a sweetheart tongue
Re: Your Boyfriend Insults You In Public: What Will You Do? by Nobody: 1:58am On Mar 12, 2008
Busta:

@topic

insult him back!
besides he won't do that . . . he's such a sweetheart tongue
LOL. . .out of nowhere. . .awwwwww, if you're dating a naija man, you just never know, most of them are vermin in disguise
Re: Your Boyfriend Insults You In Public: What Will You Do? by Cassiel(f): 1:58am On Mar 12, 2008
There's no crime in a guy being stressed and so,angry.But there's something called 'transfer of aggression' that absolutely should be avoided.If she's not the cause of your stress from work,why take it out on her?She's your girlfriend,she should be the one listening to you tell her all about the stresses of your day,and calming you down.Not you screaming at her because she asked you if you would prefer jollof rice or fried rice
@debo
My apologies if that sounded sexist.Trust me,the thought never occurred to me.And,you can tell a lot about a person's character from a single incident.This is the real world.And in the real world,if you keep an open mind all the time,your brains will fall way out.You've gotta be smart and read between the lines.Better safe than sorry.
Re: Your Boyfriend Insults You In Public: What Will You Do? by Dreloaded(f): 2:01am On Mar 12, 2008
Cassiel:

Not you screaming at her because she asked you if you would prefer jollof rice or fried rice

http://youtube.com/watch?v=PWpd_nt79OA

All the woman asked her husband was "what would you like for lunch", see beating like aso ofi.
Re: Your Boyfriend Insults You In Public: What Will You Do? by henry007(m): 2:02am On Mar 12, 2008
morenike, dont vex me, i still gat ya one and only nude photo, dont let me expose ya nyansh 2 d world, dat aside , u shld treat me wit some respect coz usually i dont chat with nlanders on da phone 4 gud 30 mins especially those outside nigeria gosh, i shld have treated u like dirt the moment u called.
Re: Your Boyfriend Insults You In Public: What Will You Do? by acidrop(f): 2:02am On Mar 12, 2008
morenike09:

of course i will, remember, you're Dr.Phil. . .i dnt like womanwrapper, get it into your head

@acidrop
get your friend o. . .tonight is too precious to start raining some blessings on his head

which one is my friend again sef?
Re: Your Boyfriend Insults You In Public: What Will You Do? by Nobody: 2:04am On Mar 12, 2008
acidrop:

which one is my friend again sef?
eh en? you no remeber your henry?well, in his case i'll understand. . .

@henry
stay out of my path. . .b/c you'll never find me in yours. . .
Re: Your Boyfriend Insults You In Public: What Will You Do? by Nobody: 2:06am On Mar 12, 2008
henry007:

morenike, don't vex me, i still gat ya one and only nude photo, don't let me expose ya nyansh to the world, that aside , u shld treat me wit some respect because usually i don't chat with nlanders on da phone 4 good 30 mins especially those outside nigeria gosh, i shld have treated u like dirt the moment u called.

omo, if you dnt post the nude pix in this forum in the next 90secs. . . be ready to be verbally shredded. . .omo, c'mon, am waiting. kia kia

post the nude pix, and i'll post more of my "nude" pix. . the thing is, if i barely take pix, why the hell would i take nnude pix?
Re: Your Boyfriend Insults You In Public: What Will You Do? by acidrop(f): 2:07am On Mar 12, 2008
oh ok, henry,  . . .  . oya henry lets comot, e be like say they dont want u hear, its cool lets go
Re: Your Boyfriend Insults You In Public: What Will You Do? by Cassiel(f): 2:07am On Mar 12, 2008
@henry007 & morenike
Joh,make una no insult una sef for public na,haba. grin grin grin
Re: Your Boyfriend Insults You In Public: What Will You Do? by chiegemba(f): 2:08am On Mar 12, 2008
@ I personally wld walk away since my legs arent glued 2 d ground dont look like his anger management instructor "Thank God 4 dat" wink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

I Cheated And Lied But I Am Remorseful. How Do I Get Him Back? / Easy Tips To Seduce A Woman / Secondary School Female Students Seen Twerking Inside The Class.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.