Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,414 members, 7,861,167 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 05:23 AM

Your Boyfriend Insults You In Public: What Will You Do? - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Your Boyfriend Insults You In Public: What Will You Do? (14884 Views)

Poll: Your Boyfriend Insults You In Public: What Will You Do?

WALK AWAY: 76% (38 votes)
INSULT BACK: 10% (5 votes)
STAY AND ENJOY IT: 14% (7 votes)
This poll has ended

Guys Your Babe Sits Like This In Public What Will You Do?(pic) / Men When ladies Insults You, What Do You Do? / Questions To Ask Your Boyfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Your Boyfriend Insults You In Public: What Will You Do? by Nella(f): 2:33pm On Aug 06, 2008
hadiza30:

I'm walking away. It will take heaven and earth for us to come together again angry

ditto,
Re: Your Boyfriend Insults You In Public: What Will You Do? by Gamine(f): 2:35pm On Aug 06, 2008
I will walk away

Forever
Re: Your Boyfriend Insults You In Public: What Will You Do? by nalijah07(f): 2:59pm On Aug 06, 2008
I am not one for confrontations.

I will simply walk away, and give him holy hell once we are in a more private setting. The verbal thrashing will be so that he will never want to display this type of behavior again.
Re: Your Boyfriend Insults You In Public: What Will You Do? by rubi(f): 3:03pm On Aug 06, 2008
I will walk away actions speaks louder than voice
Re: Your Boyfriend Insults You In Public: What Will You Do? by onyinye2(f): 3:04pm On Aug 06, 2008
If a man of mine dare insult me in public, so help him God. I don't take such disrespect. I would just walk away and let him look like the jackass instead of retaliating.
Re: Your Boyfriend Insults You In Public: What Will You Do? by nana(f): 3:06pm On Aug 06, 2008
Haha,i once had an argument wiv my ex and the dude started nagging. Considering the fact that he was taller than me,he didn't notice when i turned back and stood far away away from him just to watch him to talk to himself at the bus-stop.Boy! I was laughing my ass off! It was when he finished talking and didn't get a response from me,that he noticed i was not beside him. And people were staring at him like WTH?!

He came back to the spot i was standing to apologise but i just went back to my house.
Re: Your Boyfriend Insults You In Public: What Will You Do? by Moyola(f): 3:07pm On Aug 06, 2008
nana:

Haha,i once had an argument with my ex and the dude started nagging. Considering the fact that he was taller than me,he didn't notice when i turned back and stood far away away from him just to watch him to talk to himself at the bus-stop.Boy! I was laughing my ass off! It was when he finished talking and didn't get a response from me,that he noticed i was not beside him. And people were staring at him like WTH?!

He came back to the spot i was standing to apologise but i just went back to my house.

haha cheesy
Re: Your Boyfriend Insults You In Public: What Will You Do? by Moyola(f): 3:13pm On Aug 06, 2008
@ topic

4stly my man boyfrnd wont insult me in public!!

n if it happenz. . . .

'll put on a smiley face,

when hez done with it. . . . . I'll laff it off n tell him hez feri funnie!! buh 'll lata giv him hiz share!!

OR

'll juz walk away. . . . .
Re: Your Boyfriend Insults You In Public: What Will You Do? by Nobody: 3:14pm On Aug 06, 2008
undecided . . don't kno what i wud do. . . don't pray for such to happen anyway.
Re: Your Boyfriend Insults You In Public: What Will You Do? by 190: 5:45pm On Mar 16, 2011
shocked shocked shocked
Re: Your Boyfriend Insults You In Public: What Will You Do? by ShyOne(f): 6:11pm On Mar 16, 2011
@ OP

keep my mouth closed in his presence

soon as he turn his back - leave walking from him and his car(s) - 2007, 2008, 2020, 2050

if husband - 1st time - keep quiet and not respond in public - at home discuss my feelings with him regarding being humiliated by  him

2nd time - put lock on vajayjay, refuse to cook, refuse to clean - be wife in name only - until behavior changes
Re: Your Boyfriend Insults You In Public: What Will You Do? by Atreides(f): 7:54pm On Mar 16, 2011
Shy-One:

@ OP

soon as he turn his back - leave walking from him and his car(s) - 2007, 2008, 2020, 2050

if husband - 1st time - keep quiet and not respond in public - at home discuss my feelings with him regarding being humiliated by  him

2nd time - put lock on vajayjay, refuse to cook, refuse to clean - be wife in name only - until behavior changes
Hahaha. . I'm can get you some padlocks,20% off. Wanna buy?
Re: Your Boyfriend Insults You In Public: What Will You Do? by 190: 7:57pm On Mar 16, 2011
Shy-One:

@ OP

Hmm >> Put lock on Vjay >>> Dammeit!!
Re: Your Boyfriend Insults You In Public: What Will You Do? by Honeytrap(f): 10:53pm On Mar 16, 2011
It's disrespect and that's a surefire way to erode a relationship,
Re: Your Boyfriend Insults You In Public: What Will You Do? by Nobody: 12:45am On Oct 09, 2011
grab a mega/microphone and declare him impotent! grin
just kidding ppl. i would never.  wink
Re: Your Boyfriend Insults You In Public: What Will You Do? by BodyKiss(m): 1:26pm On Oct 09, 2011
As a software, I'll simply crash.
Re: Your Boyfriend Insults You In Public: What Will You Do? by Charpilo(m): 6:34am On Nov 22, 2012
If am a gal an my boyfriend should insult me in public, my reaction will depend on the gravity of the insult.
And it cn b one step 2 the end of the relationship

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

I Cheated And Lied But I Am Remorseful. How Do I Get Him Back? / Easy Tips To Seduce A Woman / Secondary School Female Students Seen Twerking Inside The Class.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.