Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,987 members, 7,814,367 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:48 AM

Weird Bahaviours Of Some Exes. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Weird Bahaviours Of Some Exes. (1035 Views)

If You Were To Invite All You Exes to your party. / Why Do Guys Find It Hard To Get Over Their Exes Than Girls??? / Have You Forgiven Me? Why Do Exes Ask This Question. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Weird Bahaviours Of Some Exes. by ayeesha: 11:34am On Mar 12, 2008
at one point in time or the other, you must have dated some guys/girls who exhibited some funny behaviours that leave you amazed.

for example, i had this ex who had a habit of haggling with traders like a woman. he haggles to the point that some traders refuse to sell to him and call him "alaroro". he also makes sure he collects every change each time he buys things, even if its one naira! i thought that attitude was meant for women only untill i met him. the annoying thing is that the guy is from a wealthy home and also earns a good package so i could not for the life of me understand why he had to haggle so much for everything he wants to buys* except those that come with a price tag attached to them*
share your experiences if you have any.
Re: Weird Bahaviours Of Some Exes. by Easybaby(f): 11:50am On Mar 12, 2008
if you have any
I don't have any tongue tongue tongue
Re: Weird Bahaviours Of Some Exes. by olulu(m): 12:04pm On Mar 12, 2008
well, my ex was fond of bringing gin and sum roots aka shepe/paraga,
anytime she was comin to sleep over at my place,
her reason, she doesn't any disappointment,
in her exact words,
she will say, "olulu, abeg drink am o,me i no want an break in transmission o"

grin grin grin
Re: Weird Bahaviours Of Some Exes. by Nobody: 12:06pm On Mar 12, 2008
MAybe thats why his family remain rich because they are prudent.
I try as much as possible (Even though it hard) not to judge peoples actions, i try to understand it rather.
For me oh, i feel ther is nothing wrong with someone anting to get his/her money's worth.
Re: Weird Bahaviours Of Some Exes. by pahtahkee: 12:07pm On Mar 12, 2008
Yeah right.

Calling me and hiding her no. When I pick it up, she cuts the phone. 30 mins later, she sends text messages asking about my well being undecided Anyway thats all in the past now.

Have changed my mobile no.
Re: Weird Bahaviours Of Some Exes. by iice(f): 1:51pm On Mar 12, 2008
Easybaby:

I don't have any tongue tongue tongue

Ditto! Am weirder than my exes grin grin
Re: Weird Bahaviours Of Some Exes. by Nobody: 1:58pm On Mar 12, 2008
ayeesha:

at one point in time or the other, you must have dated some guys/girls who exhibited some funny behaviours that leave you amazed.

for example, i had this ex who had a habit of haggling with traders like a woman. he haggles to the point that some traders refuse to sell to him and call him "alaroro". he also makes sure he collects every change each time he buys things, even if its one naira! i thought that attitude was meant for women only untill i met him. the annoying thing is that the guy is from a wealthy home and also earns a good package so i could not for the life of me understand why he had to haggle so much for everything he wants to buys* except those that come with a price tag attached to them*
share your experiences if you have any.

your complaint as far as i'm concerened, is absurd. i have a friend (an old guy) who is an accomplished business man who owns a pharamceutical company. the man does the same thing. when he was building a new house, we went to orile to price tiles. he didn't go through any go between. he told me that when any trader starts to insult you, you are getting close to the actual value of the item being sold.

i'm sorry, but you are coming off like a spoilt chick who has no idea about the value of money.

of course, the fact that i am from a middle class family , hold down a good job and am as stingy /prudent as they come might have something to do with my annoyance. . .
Re: Weird Bahaviours Of Some Exes. by TheSly: 2:00pm On Mar 12, 2008
i'm sorry, but you are coming off like a spoilt chick who has no idea about the value of money.
Gbam!!!!. . . . . . .
Re: Weird Bahaviours Of Some Exes. by Easybaby(f): 2:46pm On Mar 12, 2008
Ditto! Am weirder than my exes

waoh! I knew it cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin
Re: Weird Bahaviours Of Some Exes. by Easybaby(f): 2:50pm On Mar 12, 2008

lol cheesy grin grin

You mean, the taste of bud is inthe eating cheesy cheesy cheesy

@ayeesha,
Is that true? undecided tongue tongue
Re: Weird Bahaviours Of Some Exes. by ayeesha: 3:03pm On Mar 12, 2008
@ oyb

point of correction, i aint no spoilt chick and do KNOW the value of money.  grin

c`mon ,give me a break. you go to the market and you are told something is five naira. fine, it is normal to haggle a little bit but must you haggle to the point where you get insulted and after "chopping" the insults, they still dnt sell to you? his own case was not about prudency because if it was a supermarket with price tags already attached, he buys without complaining.

@ aisha2

there is nothing wrong with trying to be prudent and also trying to get your money`s worth but must you haggle to the point of insult in the open market and when in a supermarket, buy the same product  at of course, a more expensive rate without complain? i just could not get it.

well, i found it weird irrespective of what you `ll  think.
 grin
Re: Weird Bahaviours Of Some Exes. by jkpretty(f): 3:06pm On Mar 12, 2008
Coming back for u & pestering longer than the years u dated shocked
Re: Weird Bahaviours Of Some Exes. by iice(f): 3:09pm On Mar 12, 2008
jkpretty:

I thought that was normal? undecided
Re: Weird Bahaviours Of Some Exes. by ayeesha: 3:10pm On Mar 12, 2008
@ Easybaby

dnt mind him o! grin na my trouble e dey find so cry

@oyb

with a friend like that, it means you are now a guru in the alaroro business. can i come for classes?  lipsrsealed  grin

@jkpretty

Re: Weird Bahaviours Of Some Exes. by jkpretty(f): 3:37pm On Mar 12, 2008
iice:

I thought that was normal? undecided

Its weird to me because it looks like he was blind throughout the times we dated.
Re: Weird Bahaviours Of Some Exes. by Busta(f): 3:41pm On Mar 12, 2008
jkpretty:

I feel u on that note.
They even get married and still pester ur soul. Can't stand that . . . u can always expect to eat ur cake and have it. angry
Re: Weird Bahaviours Of Some Exes. by Easybaby(f): 3:42pm On Mar 12, 2008
Coming back for u & pestering longer than the years u dated

Like how many yrs? undecided

I thought that was normal?

You mean abnormal? undecided
Re: Weird Bahaviours Of Some Exes. by ayeesha: 3:48pm On Mar 12, 2008
@ jkpretty

i get the drift now. kiss
Re: Weird Bahaviours Of Some Exes. by iice(f): 3:52pm On Mar 12, 2008
Easybaby:

You mean abnormal? undecided

It's normal for me undecided

jkpretty:

Its weird to me because it looks like he was blind throughout the times we dated.
LOL they usually are. . .clueless even
Re: Weird Bahaviours Of Some Exes. by hammers(m): 5:05pm On Mar 12, 2008
@ poster
na u dey make him money 4 am?
Re: Weird Bahaviours Of Some Exes. by ayeesha: 5:09pm On Mar 12, 2008
@ hammers

e matter?
Re: Weird Bahaviours Of Some Exes. by sagitarius(m): 5:20pm On Mar 12, 2008
She enjoyed quarellin with me, there was no day we didnt quarel. itr was terrible
Re: Weird Bahaviours Of Some Exes. by Busta(f): 5:32pm On Mar 12, 2008
sagitarius:

She enjoyed quarellin with me, there was no day we didnt quarel. itr was terrible

That one is a no, no . . . not healthy at all
Re: Weird Bahaviours Of Some Exes. by bigfather(m): 7:56pm On Mar 12, 2008
This one lies to me a lot even up till now, so much addicted to it . tongue
I wonder if she would ever change till eternity ! cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Would You Go Home To Marry? / What Is Love? Can Human Beings Really Love? / What Is So Special About Valentine That 9ja Girls Want Kill Themselves

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.