Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,772 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:17 AM

Logicboy's Successes And Failures On Nairaland! - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Logicboy's Successes And Failures On Nairaland! (9190 Views)

Logicboy Meets Anony Again! Philosophy Vs Naturalism / In Defence Of Logicboy / The Logicboy Effect (A Message To All Nairaland Atheists) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Logicboy's Successes And Failures On Nairaland! by Bella3(f): 7:09pm On Feb 15, 2013
MacDaddy01:

Craze dey worry you? Zooposki? Na name of animal be dat?

Logicboy aka Mcdaddy- my names have swag
Lol.. You too dy make mouth, allow others to make the compliment na.grin
Re: Logicboy's Successes And Failures On Nairaland! by MacDaddy01: 7:18pm On Feb 15, 2013
musKeeto:

So what exactly is your beef with me? That I don't respect people's right to believe whatever?

No. You sometimes give the religious people chance to spout nonsense. You're too nice with them. Sam Harris doesnt blast. He just tells you how flawed your philosophy is.

Why not be like the Alpha male aka Christopher Hitchens. Oh lord! That guy has destroyed so many apologists careers that he has a name for his blastings/tongue lashings- THE HITCHSLAP.
Re: Logicboy's Successes And Failures On Nairaland! by mazaje(m): 7:27pm On Feb 15, 2013
davidylan: What was this thread about? grin

My only contribution is this - Proverbs 26:3 A whip for the horse, a bridle for the ass, and a rod for the fool's back.

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy. . . .

Laugh wan kill me here
Re: Logicboy's Successes And Failures On Nairaland! by MacDaddy01: 7:35pm On Feb 15, 2013
mazaje:

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy. . . .

Laugh wan kill me here

Whats funny about that?C Please share smiley
Re: Logicboy's Successes And Failures On Nairaland! by Nobody: 7:36pm On Feb 15, 2013
MacDaddy01:

No. You sometimes give the religious people chance to spout nonsense. You're too nice with them. Sam Harris doesnt blast. He just tells you how flawed your philosophy is.

Anyone can point out a wrong philosophy. It takes something entirely different for the concerned fellow to accept his philosophy is flawed.

In real life, I'm a bit more aggressive. Online, it seems most threads are an attempt at achieving longevity, not necessarily content. Words and their meanings are raped, scripture misquoted and dequoted(the art of passing off unscrupulous scripture as mysteries) .... sometimes I just tire cheesy

I'm agnostic tongue and will remain so. I'm warming up to the 'atheism' tag these days, cos well I don't believe any of the million gods exist. As to whether there's an entity, event or being that was responsible for kickstarting this universe, I honestly think so.

One thing for sure, none of us know for sure. Those who claim to, do by 'faith'.. Unfortunately, these days its difficult to distinguish 'faith' and 'kolo'...
Re: Logicboy's Successes And Failures On Nairaland! by MacDaddy01: 7:47pm On Feb 15, 2013
musKeeto:

Anyone can point out a wrong philosophy. It takes something entirely different for the concerned fellow to accept his philosophy is flawed.

In real life, I'm a bit more aggressive. Online, it seems most threads are an attempt at achieving longevity, not necessarily content. Words and their meanings are raped, scripture misquoted and dequoted(the art of passing off unscrupulous scripture as mysteries) .... sometimes I just tire cheesy

I'm agnostic tongue and will remain so. I'm warming up to the 'atheism' tag these days, cos well I don't believe any of the million gods exist. As to whether there's an entity, event or being that was responsible for kickstarting this universe, I honestly think so.

One thing for sure, none of us know for sure. Those who claim to, do by 'faith'.. Unfortunately, these days its difficult to distinguish 'faith' and 'kolo'...

lol......have you noticed that the religion section is getting boring? Many christians are running away from atheists/agnostics.

Even Anony is missing. When he is around, he doesnt even argue much embarassed

I'm bored......I need to debunk someone soon or i'll run mad shocked shocked
Re: Logicboy's Successes And Failures On Nairaland! by Bella3(f): 7:53pm On Feb 15, 2013
musKeeto:

I am a genius!
Re: Logicboy's Successes And Failures On Nairaland! by MacDaddy01: 7:55pm On Feb 15, 2013
Bélla3: I am a genius!

How so? you stalked that information from him?

This is what sexual repression does to people.

Better get laid.
Re: Logicboy's Successes And Failures On Nairaland! by Bella3(f): 7:56pm On Feb 15, 2013
MacDaddy01:

lol......have you noticed that the religion section is getting boring? Many christians are running away from atheists/agnostics.

there is no problem baba owalobagagda cannot solve...
Re: Logicboy's Successes And Failures On Nairaland! by Bella3(f): 7:58pm On Feb 15, 2013
MacDaddy01:

How so? you stalked that information from him?

This is what sexual repression does to people.

Better get laid.
You get problem... Anyway na you i dy wait for.:-/
Re: Logicboy's Successes And Failures On Nairaland! by Nobody: 7:58pm On Feb 15, 2013
MacDaddy01:

Lol... Why not leave them and move to bigger fish, the great deist DeepSight? Though his god is quite amorphous in nature, seems all he did was 'cause' the universe to be caused... No one knows if that great act killed him or he probably choked on a planet sandwich...

2 Likes

Re: Logicboy's Successes And Failures On Nairaland! by Ishilove: 7:58pm On Feb 15, 2013
achi4u: Lb is our role model
Scratch the bolded. Lb is YOUR role model
Re: Logicboy's Successes And Failures On Nairaland! by Nobody: 8:02pm On Feb 15, 2013
Ishilove:
Ishi'my'love, :* hw u dey na? Hw ws val? cheesy

@bella: u c ur lyf... U for ask lb before val... wink
Re: Logicboy's Successes And Failures On Nairaland! by Ishilove: 8:03pm On Feb 15, 2013
davidylan: What was this thread about? grin

My only contribution is this - Proverbs 26:3 A whip for the horse, a bridle for the ass, and a rod for the fool's back.
Hmmm...david. david. david! How many times did I call you?? One day dem go trace you go ya house go beat shege comot for ya body. Rotfl!! Lwkmd!!!! cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Logicboy's Successes And Failures On Nairaland! by MacDaddy01: 8:04pm On Feb 15, 2013
Bélla3: there is no problem baba owalobagagda cannot solve...

I dont speak Yoruba. angry
Re: Logicboy's Successes And Failures On Nairaland! by MacDaddy01: 8:07pm On Feb 15, 2013
Bélla3: You get problem... Anyway na you i dy wait for.:-/

Really? After s.ex what happens? You then run to your pastor to confess that you had premarital sex with an unbeliever, then the pastor will squeeze tithe/repentance money from you?

smiley smiley smiley

I cant let some randy pastor know about my intimate life.
Re: Logicboy's Successes And Failures On Nairaland! by Bella3(f): 8:08pm On Feb 15, 2013
musKeeto:

@bella: u c ur lyf... U for ask lb before val... wink
chai, na im be say i go wait till next year? The s*xual repression no go too much by then??embarassed
Re: Logicboy's Successes And Failures On Nairaland! by MacDaddy01: 8:09pm On Feb 15, 2013
musKeeto:
Lol... Why not leave them and move to bigger fish, the great deist DeepSight? Though his god is quite amorphous in nature, seems all he did was 'cause' the universe to be caused... No one knows if that great act killed him or he probably choked on a planet sandwich...

Deepsight cant argue for crap. The guy knows that I'm not the homer/jayriginal that go on long philosophical debates with mature talk.

I prefer to hitchslap any christian/deist apologist into atheist oblivion. Quicker, more fun and better results. smiley
Re: Logicboy's Successes And Failures On Nairaland! by Bella3(f): 8:10pm On Feb 15, 2013
MacDaddy01:

I dont speak Yoruba. angry

me neither!wink
Re: Logicboy's Successes And Failures On Nairaland! by jayriginal: 8:10pm On Feb 15, 2013
MacDaddy01:

That has many meanings smiley

So what are you asking for exactly?

SimonAndal: Oh my god, you dirty, perverted man! Not do me do me, do me. My stats.

(although I'm not averse to the other.......*wink*)

I'm still on page 1 but I cant help but wonder if Simon has been "done".

1 Like

Re: Logicboy's Successes And Failures On Nairaland! by Ishilove: 8:11pm On Feb 15, 2013
musKeeto:

Sweery I'm good o. I siddon for my papa house sleep wella. No time for val. Too old for that puerile shiit.

1 Like

Re: Logicboy's Successes And Failures On Nairaland! by Bella3(f): 8:12pm On Feb 15, 2013
MacDaddy01:

Really? After s.ex what happens? You then run to your pastor to confess that you had premarital sex with an unbeliever, then the pastor will squeeze tithe/repentance money from you?

smiley smiley smiley

I cant let some randy pastor know about my intimate life.
Is that a no? Okay, i promise not to tell my pastorgrin.
Re: Logicboy's Successes And Failures On Nairaland! by Bella3(f): 8:13pm On Feb 15, 2013
jayriginal:

I'm still on page 1 but I cant help but wonder if Simon has been "done".
*clears throat*
Re: Logicboy's Successes And Failures On Nairaland! by MacDaddy01: 8:14pm On Feb 15, 2013
Ishilove:

You, yes you. I caught you lying. I told you that I didnt believe your story

Someone pointed me to a pic of you on the interview page. You were black.
Then on your profile, you are now light skinned

Mrs Micheal cakesoap Jackson
Re: Logicboy's Successes And Failures On Nairaland! by jayriginal: 8:15pm On Feb 15, 2013
SimonAndal: Well then research! I've been having a shitty day, and really need someone to blow my trumpet.

Good God !!!
Re: Logicboy's Successes And Failures On Nairaland! by Ishilove: 8:17pm On Feb 15, 2013
I wonder if Mac sits down and seriously contemplates on what manner of ennui inspired thread to create. If this is so, this thread is one of the fruits of those 'deep' ponderings. Wtf?!
Re: Logicboy's Successes And Failures On Nairaland! by MacDaddy01: 8:20pm On Feb 15, 2013
Bélla3: Is that a no? Okay, i promise not to tell my pastorgrin.

grin grin

See. Ifyou had asked one week earlier, we would have had some dinner in the best restaurant in Lagos- Muskeeto Cafe!

Muskeeto cafe; A place with the most succulent meat that one can suck on. The swag of the restaurant is as sick as malaria
Re: Logicboy's Successes And Failures On Nairaland! by jayriginal: 8:22pm On Feb 15, 2013
MacDaddy01:

Leave Ishi alone. The girl is mine!
Re: Logicboy's Successes And Failures On Nairaland! by MacDaddy01: 8:22pm On Feb 15, 2013
Ishilove: I wonder if Mac sits down and seriously contemplates on what manner of ennui inspired thread to create. If this is so, this thread is one of the fruits of those 'deep' ponderings. Wtf?!

An idle mind is the devils workshop.

You cant imagine how many times have thought of spanking Jesus out of you and bella.

Alas! I can only dream smiley
Re: Logicboy's Successes And Failures On Nairaland! by Ishilove: 8:23pm On Feb 15, 2013
MacDaddy01:

Shiit, busted!! angry

I knew posting that pic was a mistake angry. Luckily, I've aged five years since I took that pic, so no lele. grin
Re: Logicboy's Successes And Failures On Nairaland! by Ishilove: 8:26pm On Feb 15, 2013
jayriginal:

Leave Ishi alone. The girl is mine!
Easy there, tiger! Down boy, DOWN!! cheesy
Re: Logicboy's Successes And Failures On Nairaland! by Bella3(f): 8:26pm On Feb 15, 2013
MacDaddy01:

An idle mind is the devils workshop.

You cant imagine how many times have thought of spanking Jesus out of you and bella.

Alas! I can only dream smiley
I read that wrongly twice, Jesus! What kind of dirty mind am i having these daysgrin
Holy ghost fire.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Selling In Church – What Does The Bible Say? / Why Are Our Christian Leaders Quiet On This Fuel Subsidy Issue? / Why Do We See People Who Are Already Dead And Buried?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.