Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,235 members, 7,818,787 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:28 AM

Logicboy's Successes And Failures On Nairaland! - Religion (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Logicboy's Successes And Failures On Nairaland! (9191 Views)

Logicboy Meets Anony Again! Philosophy Vs Naturalism / In Defence Of Logicboy / The Logicboy Effect (A Message To All Nairaland Atheists) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Logicboy's Successes And Failures On Nairaland! by Bella3(f): 9:20pm On Feb 16, 2013
prairie: its really hard not to yab u i swear!
pls swear for both of us:.D
Re: Logicboy's Successes And Failures On Nairaland! by Nobody: 9:21pm On Feb 16, 2013
Bélla3: No wonder! Instead of u to just tell logicboy say you 'want', you come dy use corner cornergrin. Thats swaggerles.

I no use corner corner o!! I just dey play.
Re: Logicboy's Successes And Failures On Nairaland! by Bella3(f): 9:22pm On Feb 16, 2013
kmcutez:

I no use corner corner o!! I just dey play.
Na lie...cheesy
Re: Logicboy's Successes And Failures On Nairaland! by prairie(f): 9:26pm On Feb 16, 2013
Logicboy03:

smiley

I have a Phd in trolling.

of all things to have a phd in........ Ur even proud of it, smh
Re: Logicboy's Successes And Failures On Nairaland! by prairie(f): 9:30pm On Feb 16, 2013
uhmmm kmcutez y do u hate me? Just wanna gauge d reason.....
Re: Logicboy's Successes And Failures On Nairaland! by Nobody: 9:33pm On Feb 16, 2013
prairie: uhmmm kmcutez y do u hate me? Just wanna gauge d reason.....

Sorry about that. I do not hate you. I was just having fun at logicboy's expense.
Re: Logicboy's Successes And Failures On Nairaland! by Nobody: 10:09pm On Feb 16, 2013
Logicboy03:

What? Old man like you is on facebook?

Get a life

why not? Even president Jonathan is on facebook. Add me dude. grin
Re: Logicboy's Successes And Failures On Nairaland! by Nobody: 10:10pm On Feb 16, 2013
davidylan:

why not? Even president Jonathan is on facebook. Add me dude. grin

Would be nice but I cant trust my personal information with you. You might want to expose my private pictures on Nairaland.

smiley
Re: Logicboy's Successes And Failures On Nairaland! by Nobody: 10:15pm On Feb 16, 2013
Logicboy03:

Would be nice but I cant trust my personal information with you. You might want to expose my private pictures on Nairaland.

smiley

Ah dont worry... your privacy is very safe as has been the privacy of other NLders i know on there.
Re: Logicboy's Successes And Failures On Nairaland! by Ishilove: 10:17pm On Feb 16, 2013
Zooposki:

I hate you. I hate you. I hate Bella. I hate prairie. I hate ishilove. I hate simonandal. I hate muskeeto. I hate reyginus. I only lof Davidylan
Hate you too, honey. Mwaaah! grin
Re: Logicboy's Successes And Failures On Nairaland! by Nobody: 10:19pm On Feb 16, 2013
davidylan:

Ah dont worry... your privacy is very safe as has been the privacy of other NLders i know on there.

Too risky. Not one of my friends on facebook knows that I am an atheist.

Sorry smiley
Re: Logicboy's Successes And Failures On Nairaland! by Nobody: 10:27pm On Feb 16, 2013
Logicboy03:

Sorry smiley

Ei what a surprise... the agressive atheists here are usually the most cowardly in real life.

1 Like

Re: Logicboy's Successes And Failures On Nairaland! by Bella3(f): 10:29pm On Feb 16, 2013
Logicboy03:

Sorry smiley
So all this mouth you dy make na only for nl? I thought as much.
Re: Logicboy's Successes And Failures On Nairaland! by Bella3(f): 10:30pm On Feb 16, 2013
davidylan:

Ei what a surprise... the agressive atheists here are usually the most cowardly in real life.
grin
Re: Logicboy's Successes And Failures On Nairaland! by Nobody: 10:33pm On Feb 16, 2013
Bélla3: So all this mouth you dy make na only for nl? I thought as much.

lol most of them are the same. their brash atheist philosophy is done under cover of pseudonyms on anonymous websites. In real life they cannot even summon the courage to face their younger siblings. You would think they should be able to convince at least one member of their families with all the "science knowledge" they spew here.
Re: Logicboy's Successes And Failures On Nairaland! by Nobody: 11:01pm On Feb 16, 2013
davidylan:

f4ck you angry So I should get acid thrown on my face when I move back to Nigeria? Mtchew.
Re: Logicboy's Successes And Failures On Nairaland! by Nobody: 11:02pm On Feb 16, 2013
davidylan:

lol most of them are the same. their brash atheist philosophy is done under cover of pseudonyms on anonymous websites. In real life they cannot even summon the courage to face their younger siblings. You would think they should be able to convince at least one member of their families with all the "science knowledge" they spew here.

You are ignorant of the fanaticism embedded in your religion. I have almost been stabbed twice in london by my fellow black men who were christians. One can iagaine what would happen if i tried "logicboyism" in the open in Nigeria?
Re: Logicboy's Successes And Failures On Nairaland! by prairie(f): 11:04pm On Feb 16, 2013
lmao! So logic boy is a chicken in real life..............y am I always right? *sighs*
Re: Logicboy's Successes And Failures On Nairaland! by prairie(f): 11:06pm On Feb 16, 2013
Logicboy03:

You are ignorant of the fanaticism embedded in your religion. I have almost been stabbed twice in london by my fellow black men who were christians. One can iagaine what would happen if i tried "logicboyism" in the open in Nigeria?
the atheists in nigeria havent been stabbed, maybe u were almost stabbed for something else..............did u dupe them?

1 Like

Re: Logicboy's Successes And Failures On Nairaland! by Bella3(f): 11:35pm On Feb 16, 2013
davidylan:

You wickedgrin
Re: Logicboy's Successes And Failures On Nairaland! by Bella3(f): 11:36pm On Feb 16, 2013
prairie: the atheists in nigeria havent been stabbed, maybe u were almost stabbed for something else..............did u dupe them?
grin
Re: Logicboy's Successes And Failures On Nairaland! by Nobody: 11:56pm On Feb 16, 2013
Logicboy03:

f4ck you angry So I should get acid thrown on my face when I move back to Nigeria? Mtchew.

No one would do such a thing to you and YOU KNOW IT. grin Why the false claims? I have an acquaintance with whom i went to college... very strong christian back in the day... who is now an atheist. He is very open in his godless belief, still lives in the same Nigeria... we all know him and his views and he runs a thriving and open business. No one has poured acid on his face yet. Infact all he gets on his webpage are mainly prayers and shocked responses from those he used to lead in the church many years ago.

You are nothing but a disgusting coward. You dont have to hide that by pretending someone will pour acid on you.
Re: Logicboy's Successes And Failures On Nairaland! by Nobody: 11:58pm On Feb 16, 2013
Logicboy03:

Either you are lying or you came face to face with hoodlums. One of the prominent atheists here is an atheist openly on facebook (i had to delete him because i got tired of being harassed day in day out). He lives in naija as an open atheist. No one has stabbed him yet. You are nothing but a coward.

since none of your real life acquaintances know you as an atheist, on what grounds then where your fellow black "christians" trying to stab you? Isnt it an oxymoron that those who dont know you are an atheist want to stab you for your atheist views? I'm sure you think we are dumb here no?
Re: Logicboy's Successes And Failures On Nairaland! by Nobody: 11:59pm On Feb 16, 2013
prairie: the atheists in nigeria havent been stabbed, maybe u were almost stabbed for something else..............did u dupe them?

Do you know one single atheist in Nigeria?

Re: Logicboy's Successes And Failures On Nairaland! by Nobody: 12:01am On Feb 17, 2013
davidylan:

Either you are lying or you came face to face with hoodlums. One of the prominent atheists here is an atheist openly on facebook (i had to delete him because i got tired of being harassed day in day out). He lives in naija as an open atheist. No one has stabbed him yet. You are nothing but a coward.

You are the one lying. Your atheist facebook pal is a lie

I have told the vivid story in my second link on my signature. I was almost stabbed for criticising christianity. Imagine how lagos will be where there are both xtain fundamentalists and Boko abokis.
Re: Logicboy's Successes And Failures On Nairaland! by Nobody: 12:02am On Feb 17, 2013
Logicboy03:
Do you know one single atheist in Nigeria?

I know 4, went to school with 3 of them. 2 of them are still my friends on facebook and we still have open banter with regard to their beliefs. You're just a cowardly child who hides under false statements and meaningless internet memes. when cornered you simply blow up with nonsensical ad hominems. Grow up.
Re: Logicboy's Successes And Failures On Nairaland! by Nobody: 12:03am On Feb 17, 2013
Logicboy03:

You are the one lying. Your atheist facebook pal is a lie

I have told the vivid story in my second link on my signature. I was almost stabbed for criticising christianity. Imagine how lagos will be where there are both xtain fundamentalists and Boko abokis.

Hmm no he isnt... if you were bold enough to add me on FB i will show you 2 of them and post our convo so you can read for yourself. This is a guy i knew very well for 4 yrs in college so please close your trap if you have nothing to say.

Oh by the way, he has a thriving business in Ibadan... no one has threatened to stab him yet so quit the lying.
Re: Logicboy's Successes And Failures On Nairaland! by Nobody: 12:03am On Feb 17, 2013
davidylan: .

since none of your real life acquaintances know you as an atheist, on what grounds then where your fellow black "christians" trying to stab you? Isnt it an oxymoron that those who dont know you are an atheist want to stab you for your atheist views? I'm sure you think we are dumb here no?

I dont add everyone on facebook. I have friends on bb and ichat that I donthave their facebook. Nice one, Sherlock
Re: Logicboy's Successes And Failures On Nairaland! by Nobody: 12:04am On Feb 17, 2013
Logicboy03:

I dont add everyone on facebook. I have friends on bb and ichat that I donthave their facebook. Nice one, Sherlock

and this is relevant to?
Re: Logicboy's Successes And Failures On Nairaland! by Nobody: 12:04am On Feb 17, 2013
davidylan:

I know 4, went to school with 3 of them. 2 of them are still my friends on facebook and we still have open banter with regard to their beliefs. You're just a cowardly child who hides under false statements and meaningless internet memes. when cornered you simply blow up with nonsensical ad hominems. Grow up.

You live in the usa...stop the lies
Re: Logicboy's Successes And Failures On Nairaland! by Nobody: 12:05am On Feb 17, 2013
Logicboy03:

You live in the usa...stop the lies

But i went to college in nigeria. What exactly is your point?
Re: Logicboy's Successes And Failures On Nairaland! by Nobody: 12:06am On Feb 17, 2013
davidylan:

But i went to college in nigeria. What exactly is your point?

Atheism in usa is not so bad. In nigeria, it is dangerous

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (14) (Reply)

Selling In Church – What Does The Bible Say? / Why Are Our Christian Leaders Quiet On This Fuel Subsidy Issue? / Why Do We See People Who Are Already Dead And Buried?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.