Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,811 members, 7,817,356 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:50 AM

Logicboy's Successes And Failures On Nairaland! - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Logicboy's Successes And Failures On Nairaland! (9184 Views)

Logicboy Meets Anony Again! Philosophy Vs Naturalism / In Defence Of Logicboy / The Logicboy Effect (A Message To All Nairaland Atheists) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Logicboy's Successes And Failures On Nairaland! by Bella3(f): 10:30pm On Feb 15, 2013
prairie: it's made with grounded groundnut and pepper sha, dont really know how the hausas make it...
i think its called 'ose orji' in igbogrin
Re: Logicboy's Successes And Failures On Nairaland! by Bella3(f): 10:31pm On Feb 15, 2013
prairie: I'm just being me o i like dankwa, come to think of it aint u d one accusing christians of following d white ma like mumu, see me trying to b a lil bit more african by eatin dankwa and u term it as razz, hypocrite like u..........dont vex me o
grin
Re: Logicboy's Successes And Failures On Nairaland! by MacDaddy01: 10:40pm On Feb 15, 2013
prairie: I'm just being me o i like dankwa, come to think of it aint u d one accusing christians of following d white ma like mumu, see me trying to b a lil bit more african by eatin dankwa and u term it as razz, hypocrite like u..........dont vex me o

I look like Hausa to you?
Re: Logicboy's Successes And Failures On Nairaland! by prairie(f): 11:07pm On Feb 15, 2013
Bélla3: i think its called 'ose orji' in igbogrin
So u are igbo! Ewo! Nwannem kekwanu?lol, m not dat fluent sha but I'm igbo, it's similarto ose orji but it isnt as greasy and it's moulded into balls also smiley
Re: Logicboy's Successes And Failures On Nairaland! by prairie(f): 11:09pm On Feb 15, 2013
MacDaddy01:

I look like Hausa to you?
Must u be hausa before u eat dankwa ni? Logic boy kpacharanya gi o
Re: Logicboy's Successes And Failures On Nairaland! by Zooposki(f): 11:40pm On Feb 15, 2013
MacDaddy01:

Craze dey worry you? Zooposki? Na name of animal be dat?

Logicboy, na me you dey call animal. Take ya time o!!! Abi u no know say I lof you pass my mama.
Re: Logicboy's Successes And Failures On Nairaland! by MacDaddy01: 12:01am On Feb 16, 2013
prairie: Must u be hausa before u eat dankwa ni? Logic boy kpacharanya gi o

I hate it when babes go tribal on me embarassed
Re: Logicboy's Successes And Failures On Nairaland! by MacDaddy01: 12:01am On Feb 16, 2013
Zooposki:

Logicboy, na me you dey call animal. Take ya time o!!! Abi u no know say I lof you pass my mama.

lol....was just joking......

ehem but how did you arrive that name?
Re: Logicboy's Successes And Failures On Nairaland! by Bella3(f): 12:09am On Feb 16, 2013
prairie: So u are igbo! Ewo! Nwannem kekwanu?lol, m not dat fluent sha but I'm igbo, it's similarto ose orji but it isnt as greasy and it's moulded into balls also smiley
All these fake fake igbo people.cheesy
Re: Logicboy's Successes And Failures On Nairaland! by ARareGem(f): 12:17am On Feb 16, 2013
^^ Go to bed, young lady! cheesy
Re: Logicboy's Successes And Failures On Nairaland! by Ishilove: 2:20am On Feb 16, 2013
Bélla3: I read that wrongly twice, Jesus! What kind of dirty mind am i having these daysgrin
Holy ghost fire.
That's what you get from hanging out with Mac. You need a re-santification of your mind and a renewal of your spirit man grin
Re: Logicboy's Successes And Failures On Nairaland! by Ishilove: 2:22am On Feb 16, 2013
MacDaddy01:

Good for you.

Jayriginal's obituary

Jayriginal, died in the first weekend of his marriage after a heart attack from a 2day nonstop se.x with his partner. He was found handcuffed to the bed with a minibible used as a gag in his mouth. Ironic that he was an atheist who died with the word of god in his mouth.
Aargh jeez, nigga you insane!! shocked cheesy
Re: Logicboy's Successes And Failures On Nairaland! by Ishilove: 2:23am On Feb 16, 2013
Bélla3: I saw you on fb and was like 'ishilove too dy lie'grin
How?? shocked embarassed
Re: Logicboy's Successes And Failures On Nairaland! by Nobody: 2:24am On Feb 16, 2013

See derailment..... So confused... Lb, ur becoming a Xtian babe magnet.... lipsrsealed
Re: Logicboy's Successes And Failures On Nairaland! by Ishilove: 2:29am On Feb 16, 2013
musKeeto:
See derailment..... So confused... Lb, ur becoming a Xtian babe magnet.... lipsrsealed
What can we say? It's that bad boy allure grin
Re: Logicboy's Successes And Failures On Nairaland! by Nobody: 2:44am On Feb 16, 2013
heeehe, una no get choice o... Na either logicboy or toba :-x
Re: Logicboy's Successes And Failures On Nairaland! by Nobody: 2:53am On Feb 16, 2013
MacDaddy01:
lol......have you noticed that the religion section is getting boring? Many christians are running away from atheists/agnostics.

Narcissism of the highest order. No christians arent running away from you, they either have other things more pressing to do and secondly, there isnt really much worth commenting on here these days. I mean if all we are left with are the likes of ooman then i wonder why i should quit my job to come live here.
Re: Logicboy's Successes And Failures On Nairaland! by Nobody: 4:05am On Feb 16, 2013
@MacD, I still haven't been done. #JustSayin'

1 Like

Re: Logicboy's Successes And Failures On Nairaland! by Nobody: 4:13am On Feb 16, 2013
And a bit of shameless advertising: visit my diary at https://www.nairaland.com/1124981/how-suck-joystick-maximum-pleasure
Re: Logicboy's Successes And Failures On Nairaland! by wiegraf: 4:30am On Feb 16, 2013
Ishilove:
What can we say? It's that bad boy allure grin

You're abusing sacred atheist powah's which make us the superiar species on this rock, powahs meant to keep us as overlords over these plebs, for your own selfish gain. To "succeed" (as you title this thread) with these heathen women. That's not why this powah was granted to you. Typical 9ja corruption, greed, misusing public funds for your own personal gain.

We atheist overlords are watching you, we may choose to take away your powahs if you continue to cross the line. Be careful

Hatergade much?
Re: Logicboy's Successes And Failures On Nairaland! by Ishilove: 6:24am On Feb 16, 2013
wiegraf:

You're abusing sacred atheist powah's which make us the superiar species on this rock, powahs meant to keep us as overlords over these plebs, for your own selfish gain. To "succeed" (as you title this thread) with these heathen women. That's not why this powah was granted to you. Typical 9ja corruption, greed, misusing public funds for your own personal gain.

We atheist overlords are watching you, we may choose to take away your powahs if you continue to cross the line. Be careful

Hatergade much?
Speak English, ma niqqa.
Re: Logicboy's Successes And Failures On Nairaland! by wiegraf: 6:27am On Feb 16, 2013
Ishilove:
Speak English, ma niqqa.

I gave up on dat a looooonnnnggg time ago.. no diluting d message...
Re: Logicboy's Successes And Failures On Nairaland! by justaqad(m): 8:45am On Feb 16, 2013
MacDaddy01:

Let say you meet me in real life and;

Scenario 1
I am a toilet cleaner in london who went back to Nigeria to continue selling electronics/spare parts in the market

Scenario 2
I am just a rich and funny ajebutter guy

What would you do?

TWO THINGS ARE INVOLVED.

IF BELLA IS IGBO.
SCENE 1..
WHEN SHE FINDS OUT UR JUST A CLEANER,SHE WIL REFER YOU TO HER NGBEKE FRIEND......
SCENE 2
RICH ALONE SUFFICES FORGET THE BUTTER... YOU DON MARRY BE THAT OOOO.

1 Like

Re: Logicboy's Successes And Failures On Nairaland! by Bella3(f): 9:11am On Feb 16, 2013
justaqad:

TWO THINGS ARE INVOLVED.

IF BELLA IS IGBO.
SCENE 1..
WHEN SHE FINDS OUT UR JUST A CLEANER,SHE WIL REFER YOU TO HER NGBEKE FRIEND......
SCENE 2
RICH ALONE SUFFICES FORGET THE BUTTER... YOU DON MARRY BE THAT OOOO.
NA God go punish you, for nt just insulting me, but the whole of igbo womenangry
Re: Logicboy's Successes And Failures On Nairaland! by MacDaddy01: 9:12am On Feb 16, 2013
davidylan:

Narcissism of the highest order. No christians arent running away from you, they either have other things more pressing to do and secondly, there isnt really much worth commenting on here these days. I mean if all we are left with are the likes of ooman then i wonder why i should quit my job to come live here.

mtchew
Re: Logicboy's Successes And Failures On Nairaland! by Bella3(f): 9:13am On Feb 16, 2013
Ishilove:
That's what you get from hanging out with Mac. You need a re-santification of your mind and a renewal of your spirit man grin
going for confession ASAP.
Re: Logicboy's Successes And Failures On Nairaland! by Bella3(f): 9:14am On Feb 16, 2013
musKeeto:
Jealosy, i see yougrin
Re: Logicboy's Successes And Failures On Nairaland! by Bella3(f): 9:16am On Feb 16, 2013
wiegraf:

Hatergade much?
wow!!! Is english you first language?
Re: Logicboy's Successes And Failures On Nairaland! by Ishilove: 11:54am On Feb 16, 2013
Bélla3: wow!!! Is english you first language?
Obviously not. grin
Re: Logicboy's Successes And Failures On Nairaland! by Bella3(f): 12:17pm On Feb 16, 2013
Ishilove:
Obviously not. grin
lol. I see ur picture for facebooku.
Re: Logicboy's Successes And Failures On Nairaland! by Ishilove: 12:43pm On Feb 16, 2013
Bélla3: lol. I see ur picture for facebooku.
How you get my id? embarassed
Re: Logicboy's Successes And Failures On Nairaland! by Nobody: 1:50pm On Feb 16, 2013
Seriously, MacD, is that your pic on facebook? Pretty hot!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Roman Catholicism Is Idolatry And True Christianity Is Gnosis / Selling In Church – What Does The Bible Say? / Why Do We See People Who Are Already Dead And Buried?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.