Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,147 members, 7,818,444 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:59 PM

Logicboy's Successes And Failures On Nairaland! - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Logicboy's Successes And Failures On Nairaland! (9187 Views)

Logicboy Meets Anony Again! Philosophy Vs Naturalism / In Defence Of Logicboy / The Logicboy Effect (A Message To All Nairaland Atheists) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Logicboy's Successes And Failures On Nairaland! by Nobody: 2:20pm On Feb 16, 2013
SimonAndal: Seriously, MacD, is that your pic on facebook? Pretty hot!

Which pic?
Re: Logicboy's Successes And Failures On Nairaland! by Ishilove: 2:44pm On Feb 16, 2013
Logicboy03:

Which pic?
Yeah Simon, which pic??
Re: Logicboy's Successes And Failures On Nairaland! by justaqad(m): 2:46pm On Feb 16, 2013
Bélla3: NA God go punish you, for nt just insulting me, but the whole of igbo womenangry

HEHEHEHEHEHEHE
DONT GET ME WRONG AUNTY BELLA
BUT ITS TRUE NA. MY MOM IS IGBO TOO OOOOOO... cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
NO OFENCE INTENDED.
APOLOGIES IF YOU FEEL OFFENDED
Re: Logicboy's Successes And Failures On Nairaland! by Bella3(f): 3:19pm On Feb 16, 2013
Ishilove:
How you get my id? embarassed
stumbled on it.wink
Re: Logicboy's Successes And Failures On Nairaland! by Bella3(f): 3:21pm On Feb 16, 2013
i saw his pic and there was nothing hot about it.grin
Re: Logicboy's Successes And Failures On Nairaland! by Bella3(f): 3:22pm On Feb 16, 2013
justaqad:

HEHEHEHEHEHEHE
DONT GET ME WRONG AUNTY BELLA
BUT ITS TRUE NA. MY MOM IS IGBO TOO OOOOOO... cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
NO OFENCE INTENDED.
APOLOGIES IF YOU FEEL OFFENDED
you mean your mum is igbo?
Re: Logicboy's Successes And Failures On Nairaland! by justaqad(m): 3:45pm On Feb 16, 2013
Bélla3: you mean your mum is igbo?

yex
Re: Logicboy's Successes And Failures On Nairaland! by Ishilove: 4:19pm On Feb 16, 2013
Bélla3: stumbled on it.wink
Yeah right
Re: Logicboy's Successes And Failures On Nairaland! by Bella3(f): 4:20pm On Feb 16, 2013
justaqad:

yex
Na lie johr...grin wetin... Kai na lie.
Re: Logicboy's Successes And Failures On Nairaland! by Ishilove: 4:21pm On Feb 16, 2013
Bélla3: i saw his pic and there was nothing hot about it.grin
You can like to send me the link. grin
Re: Logicboy's Successes And Failures On Nairaland! by Bella3(f): 4:25pm On Feb 16, 2013
Ishilove:
You can like to send me the link. grin
Erm... Thats against nl rulesgrin
Re: Logicboy's Successes And Failures On Nairaland! by Ishilove: 4:36pm On Feb 16, 2013
Bélla3: Erm... Thats against nl rulesgrin
PM me... wink
Re: Logicboy's Successes And Failures On Nairaland! by Nobody: 5:02pm On Feb 16, 2013
Bélla3: Jealosy, i see yougrin
Even God dey jealous na.. tongue
Re: Logicboy's Successes And Failures On Nairaland! by Bella3(f): 5:35pm On Feb 16, 2013
musKeeto:
Even God dey jealous na.. tongue
hmmmm....
Ok, fine boy guy hw far?cheesy
Re: Logicboy's Successes And Failures On Nairaland! by Bella3(f): 5:36pm On Feb 16, 2013
Ishilove:
PM me... wink
kai e no go good to burst lb tyre like that.
Ask am.
Re: Logicboy's Successes And Failures On Nairaland! by Bella3(f): 5:36pm On Feb 16, 2013
Ishilove:
PM me... wink
why the interest?
kai e no go good to burst lb tyre like that.
Ask am. grin
Re: Logicboy's Successes And Failures On Nairaland! by wiegraf: 6:15pm On Feb 16, 2013
Bélla3: wow!!! Is english you first language?

It's yours?
Re: Logicboy's Successes And Failures On Nairaland! by Nobody: 6:46pm On Feb 16, 2013
wiegraf:

It's yours?
?It isn't she's
Re: Logicboy's Successes And Failures On Nairaland! by Nobody: 6:57pm On Feb 16, 2013
Logicboy, you have to be very careful. I have a feeling you will suffer from psychosis in future. I'm serious.
Re: Logicboy's Successes And Failures On Nairaland! by Nobody: 6:58pm On Feb 16, 2013
Reyginus: Logicboy, you have to be very careful. I have a feeling you will suffer from psychosis in future. I'm serious.
Hheeey,, my man... Where u hyd since?

cheesy

Happy weekend...
Re: Logicboy's Successes And Failures On Nairaland! by Nobody: 6:59pm On Feb 16, 2013
Reyginus: Logicboy, you have to be very careful. I have a feeling you will suffer from psychosis in future. I'm serious.

A mad man telling me that I will become mad in future?

I understand you problem; you havent seen such deep thinking before and you assume that it is madness.
Re: Logicboy's Successes And Failures On Nairaland! by Nobody: 7:10pm On Feb 16, 2013
musKeeto:
Hheeey,, my man... Where u hyd since?

cheesy

Happy weekend...
Same to you brother.
Re: Logicboy's Successes And Failures On Nairaland! by Nobody: 7:13pm On Feb 16, 2013
@MacD, actually @sexkillz led me to your profile, and I gotta admit, PRETTY DAMN HAWT!
Re: Logicboy's Successes And Failures On Nairaland! by Nobody: 7:14pm On Feb 16, 2013
SimonAndal: @MacD, actually @sexkillz led me to your profile, and I gotta admit, PRETTY DAMN HAWT!

Craze dey worry you?

Sexkillz doesnt know me from Adam.
Re: Logicboy's Successes And Failures On Nairaland! by Nobody: 7:15pm On Feb 16, 2013
Logicboy03:

A mad man telling me that I will become mad in future?

I understand you problem; you havent seen such deep thinking before and you assume that it is madness.

Lololol. Deep thinking? I'm not trying to brag now. You are still a toddler in the field of logic. Though we in the same age bracket, logically, I will murder you.
+getting close to the exit door, he turns back+ I will 'debunk' you.
Re: Logicboy's Successes And Failures On Nairaland! by Nobody: 7:22pm On Feb 16, 2013
Reyginus: Lololol. Deep thinking? I'm not trying to brag now. You are still a toddler in the field of logic. Though we in the same age bracket, logically, I will murder you.
+getting close to the exit door, he turns back+ I will 'debunk' you.

The best way I can explain it to you is to use your religious symbolism;

Imagine if Satan came to God and said "I will debunk you". There is no scenario in which Satan can win

This is the same way a christian can not win against an atheist like me. The bible will always remain a stumbling block for xtains.
Re: Logicboy's Successes And Failures On Nairaland! by prairie(f): 7:28pm On Feb 16, 2013
Bélla3: All these fake fake igbo people.cheesy
fake? I'm not fake o
Re: Logicboy's Successes And Failures On Nairaland! by Nobody: 7:31pm On Feb 16, 2013
MacD add me up on facebook! grin

1 Like

Re: Logicboy's Successes And Failures On Nairaland! by prairie(f): 7:33pm On Feb 16, 2013
Atlast someone seconds me, logic boy u don hear?
Re: Logicboy's Successes And Failures On Nairaland! by Nobody: 7:39pm On Feb 16, 2013
Logicboy03:

The best way I can explain it to you is to use your religious symbolism;

Imagine if Satan came to God and said "I will debunk you". There is no scenario in which Satan can win

This is the same way a christian can not win against an atheist like me. The bible will always remain a stumbling block for xtains.
Lolz. Dude, seriously, see how your ego transforms you. Sisyphus! Not at the mountain top this time. But a transformation, in medicine, marked by interchange of brain cells for the gluteal muscles area.
Re: Logicboy's Successes And Failures On Nairaland! by Nobody: 7:42pm On Feb 16, 2013
davidylan: MacD add me up on facebook! grin

What? Old man like you is on facebook?

Get a life
Re: Logicboy's Successes And Failures On Nairaland! by Nobody: 7:43pm On Feb 16, 2013
prairie: Atlast someone seconds me, logic boy u don hear?

Lets assume that I run mad or get some mental problems in the future, are you going to pray for me?

What the F4CK will prayer do? hmmm

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Selling In Church – What Does The Bible Say? / Is It Ok For A Christain To Celebrate His Or Her Birthday? / Roman Catholicism Is Idolatry And True Christianity Is Gnosis

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.