Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,969 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:59 AM

Jonathan Goodluck's REPORT Card - Your Assessment - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan Goodluck's REPORT Card - Your Assessment (12835 Views)

BUHARI'S REPORT CARD SO FAR. / APC Report Card: Buhari In His First 30 Days! / Nigeria's 53 Years Report Card. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan Goodluck's REPORT Card - Your Assessment by Demdem(m): 12:55pm On Feb 14, 2013
Maduale:

Stop fooling yourself. Focus on the issues raised. A sane mind will try to look at the projects posted @op and verify such.
You must not be predictably foolish all the time on your hatred for GEJ. Be matured and raise objections(if any) on grounds of the achievements raised.
Be intelligent in your hatchet job for APC.

Fool, did u read my earlier post? U surely have have comprehension issues. i acknowledged that the retardeen is working and rated him that high. Afterall, the mad man on the highway will claim that he is also working. what else do u expect from me? Honestly, i think u are really daft.

I dont hate the retardeen, what for? He is most likely a wonderful father, husband, teacher etc however as regards governance, i detest the stupidity and dumbness he brings into it. That is where my grouse lies. Even in ur daft state, u should be able to spot the difference.

3 Likes

Re: Jonathan Goodluck's REPORT Card - Your Assessment by snthesis(m): 12:56pm On Feb 14, 2013
earthgreeners:

stop comparing Bad with worse..all we want is Good...
We should stop comparing a govt to its predecessor.. We need to set a standard for development which shouldnt be based on comparison
unwittingly u admit a level of improvement cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Goodluck's REPORT Card - Your Assessment by Bukkyade: 12:57pm On Feb 14, 2013
Demdem:

Actually, its u that have decided to be eternally foolish. Did u see where i rated him 9.2%? do u even understand my post at all before spewing this thrash? Retardeen is afterall not totally idle.

Your madness on this forum is highly underestimated. You strike me as a paid goon who is not able to sustain a decent debate on any issue you feel strongly about.
Somebody has brought back railways that you have not seen for decades and you open your dirty mouth to rate 9%. Tell me any of your paymasters that fared better.

Fani kayode was minister of Aviation and he left without renovating even a mini airport. Today, that woman is fixing our major airports and making them safer and beautiful for your own use, yet you come here to talk rubbish. All the former ministers of Petroluem left without any landmark reforms, but today Diezani is not only repairing refineries but she has gone ahead to reopen comatose Depots across the nation. She is the first Minister to institute probes and charge people for subsidy fraud. She will go down in history as the first Minjster to transform our energy sector with PIB.

I'm so proud of her and other women like Ruqquatu and Okonjo whom Jonathan is using to reform Nigeria while you lazy about during working hours gossiping on Nairaland.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Goodluck's REPORT Card - Your Assessment by Desdola(m): 12:57pm On Feb 14, 2013
What we should be looking at is how this so-called records affect the common man in the street. Has there been improvement in d standard of living, can all families boast of 3 square meal a day, how much does an average man earn per day. Figures can be cooked up, even uncompleted programmes can be deemed complete, but does it reflect in the life of the people. Truth be told, compared to past regimes, the president has tried but i still believe there are many areas still left untouched.
Re: Jonathan Goodluck's REPORT Card - Your Assessment by Demdem(m): 12:57pm On Feb 14, 2013
onatisi: grin
demdem seems to have ran out of ammunition and ideas,this is real interesting.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Goodluck's REPORT Card - Your Assessment by ballabriggs: 12:57pm On Feb 14, 2013
Another daft report card designed by Labaran Maku aka Minister for 'Fura de nunu'. He is very daft and so you can tell when he is the one behind the lies. Of all the people behind Zona, he is the least intelligent

Incidence of youth unemployment has been a global challenge in the last few years with Europe having over 40 percent youth unemployment. Spain and Greece have been the worst hit with 50 percent and 82 percent youth unemployment respectively.

Where is the reputable data source to back this, I know what the unemployment figures are in Greece. You see, when you have not done anything, you start throwing lies about.

Today, Nigeria has reached an unprecedented 60 per cent sufficiency in rice production, a feat, which the Food and Agricultural Organisation (FAO) recently described as capable of raising world rice output to a record high in the next 12 next months.

Is it that at Oyingbo and Mile 2 majority of the rice on sale is made in Nigeria at the moment? Another lie! Where is the verifiable data source?
Re: Jonathan Goodluck's REPORT Card - Your Assessment by tomakint: 12:58pm On Feb 14, 2013
Demdem:

Fool, did u read my earlier post? U surely have have comprehension issues. i acknowledged that the retardeen is working and rated him that high. Afterall, the mad man on the highway will claim that he is also working. what else do u expect from me? Honestly, i think u are really daft.

I dont hate the retardeen, what for? He is most likely a wonderful father, husband, teacher etc however as regards governance, i detest the stupidity and dumbness he brings into it. That is where my grouse lies. Even in ur daft state, u should be able to spot the difference.

Is your girlfriend back? You are acting differently today, what happened? undecided
Re: Jonathan Goodluck's REPORT Card - Your Assessment by Nobody: 1:00pm On Feb 14, 2013
Demdem:

Dont let us distort facts. if not for the protest that led to the House constituting a committee to probe this fraud the retardeen had no intention to investigate. His Ribadu (which is currently dead) and AIG committee were afterthoughts after severe criticisms from all quarters.

Left for the retardeen, his plan was to completely remove subsidy, increase fuel price and all sinners go home afterwards happy. Evidence that he was never interested can be seen today in which we cant mention one single subsidy oil cabal in jail. of cos istead of being in jail, he prefers to reward them by placing them in strategic positions in his govt. Examples includes Wogu, stella etc. the real subsidy thieves.
hmmm... interesting!
Re: Jonathan Goodluck's REPORT Card - Your Assessment by tomakint: 1:04pm On Feb 14, 2013
berem: hmmm... interesting!

Viewing this topic: onatisi(m), His Majesty(m), alekside(m), justsayemma, taharqa, snthesis(m), deelummy, sojimade, Gayigaskia(m), E nice(m), earthgreeners(m), jericco1(m), Otseh, bayowhoelse, Dr. Raley, segzi cres(m), Demdem(m), dagreen14, ballabriggs, berem(m), Bukkyade, Find Out!(m), Abayomin70(m), ABU GEORGE(m), buchi4action(m), 2bosun, colonel20, jadakiss213(m) and 14 guest(s)
I never knew the bolded personality was androgynous (switching from being female to male) grin Nairaland and wonders?

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Goodluck's REPORT Card - Your Assessment by ballabriggs: 1:04pm On Feb 14, 2013
1] Benin - Sagamu road has been awarded and presently, the commuting time has been reduced from 12 hours and above to 4 hours.

2] The Lagos - Ibadan Expressway concession was decisively dealt with and immediate rehabilitative efforts were carried out by Julius Berger and RCC, which reduced the burden on commuters on that road during the Christmas holidays.

I will dig General Sani Abacha out of his grave or return IBB to come and continue. Why not? Abacha built roads, he maintained these roads, there were no pot holes on the road through out his time. But that is not the level we want to operate. We deserve better, we deserve better than the mediocrity of Abacha and Zonathan. We deserve better than PDP spending billions and over 10 years and still counting maintaining the Benin-Ore road.
Re: Jonathan Goodluck's REPORT Card - Your Assessment by Demdem(m): 1:05pm On Feb 14, 2013
Bukkyade:

Your madness on this forum is highly underestimated. You strike me as a paid goon who is not able to sustain a decent debate on any issue you feel strongly about.
Somebody has brought back railways that you have not seen for decades and you open your dirty mouth to rate 9%. Tell me any of your paymasters that fared better.

Fani kayode was minister of Aviation and he left without renovating even a mini airport. Today, that woman is fixing our major airports and making them safer and beautiful for your own use, yet you come here to talk rubbish. All the former ministers of Petroluem left without any landmark reforms, but today Diezani is not only repairing refineries but she has gone ahead to reopen comatose Depots across the nation. She is the first Minister to institute probes and charge people for subsidy fraud. She will go down in history as the first Minjster to transform our energy sector with PIB.

I'm so proud of her and other women like Ruqquatu and Okonjo whom Jonathan is using to reform Nigeria while you lazy about during working hours gossiping on Nairaland.

Fool gone are those days when i engage ur miserable kind. Instead, i will come in state my opinion and leave. The thread asked for our assesement and i gave mine which i feel is really fair.
Only goons like u will rate the retardeen above what i gave him because during his time rails are working and airports are maginally being repaired in the midst of enormous wealth.
bastards like u will rejoice greatly and suck their benefactors coccks when given crumbs when the means and right to eat raw meat is available and their God ordained right. i refuse to bullshit on crumbs like ur kind fool.

I have no issue with u succking the liar Okonjo's pussssy afterall, thats ur destiny. State ur opinion and let me state mine make we hear word. Iidiot

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Goodluck's REPORT Card - Your Assessment by taharqa: 1:05pm On Feb 14, 2013
PapaBrowne:

How long did it take from conception for your mother to deliver you? Nine months no? If she did it in less than 9 months that would have been a failure because you would have come out premature. You want fully executed major projects in less than 2 years of an administration? Are you an advocate for premature delivery??
Major projects are for the first time in Nigeria been completed at record speeds and you are here talking failure. All previous governments ignored our airports. All previous governments ignored our railways. All previous governments ignored our road networks. Infrastructure is coming back up
Anytime I drive the Benin Ore road these days and remember the days I was stuck in the bush for hours until late in the night, the missed flights that the bad road caused, the gruesome accidents I saw on that road, I appreciate Jonathan's government even more.
Fashola has been working on the 50km Lekki-Epe road for eight years and they are yet to complete it despite the huge income the accrues from tolls.

The airports have improved for the first the first time in our history. The railways are working even if not the best yet. They are commissioning new power plants. Agriculture is finally been transformed and the impact is obvious. OBJ had 8 years to do all this and he squandered it. He worked well on economic reform but he failed woefully in infrastructure development. I am glad anytime I see the areas that are improving. To think that all these are happening with huge security challenges.

More importantly, we havent had a bomb from Boko Haram since November 2012. Thats 3 months since the last bombing.

Nigeria is on a path of progress and Jonathan's administration is doing greatly. Although his scorecard on fighting corruption is very poor. Emphasis on fighting. But he has chosen to attack it through the back door. Not a good approach. He put the tools in our hands via the FOI but we have refused to use it. Also he doesn't come out strong on rule of law.

One thing Jonathan must learn to do is to inspire the nation. Working is not all it takes. Inspiration gets the citizens to participate effectively in the governing and developmental process. He hasn't inspired us well enough but he is working and performing assiduously!!
Very fair comment, and a Wise one too... You also startd very well @emboldened

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Goodluck's REPORT Card - Your Assessment by Demdem(m): 1:06pm On Feb 14, 2013
tomakint:
[s]Is your girlfriend back? You are acting differently today, what happened? undecided[/s]

Irrelevant.
Re: Jonathan Goodluck's REPORT Card - Your Assessment by Gayigaskia(m): 1:07pm On Feb 14, 2013
Most of these contracts were awarded during Yar adua. Stop deceiving the masses.
Re: Jonathan Goodluck's REPORT Card - Your Assessment by Demdem(m): 1:08pm On Feb 14, 2013
berem: hmmm... interesting!

But thats the truth.
Re: Jonathan Goodluck's REPORT Card - Your Assessment by Nobody: 1:09pm On Feb 14, 2013
tomakint:

Viewing this topic: onatisi(m), His Majesty(m), alekside(m), justsayemma, taharqa, snthesis(m), deelummy, sojimade, Gayigaskia(m), E nice(m), earthgreeners(m), jericco1(m), Otseh, bayowhoelse, Dr. Raley, segzi cres(m), Demdem(m), dagreen14, ballabriggs, berem(m), Bukkyade, Find Out!(m), Abayomin70(m), ABU GEORGE(m), buchi4action(m), 2bosun, colonel20, jadakiss213(m) and 14 guest(s)
I never knew the bolded personality was androgynous (switching from being female to male) grin Nairaland and wonders?

Berem has gone from being a female to a male

Like Comment kissmyass! grin
Re: Jonathan Goodluck's REPORT Card - Your Assessment by taharqa: 1:10pm On Feb 14, 2013
Gayigaskia: Most of these contracts were awarded during Yar adua. Stop deceiving the masses.
Cud you plz STFU?? Thnks
Re: Jonathan Goodluck's REPORT Card - Your Assessment by kalunomics(m): 1:11pm On Feb 14, 2013
J12: The perception of most Nigerians regarding the administration of GEJ is very negative but that's the way its been for every other president we've had. Obasanjo was hated by the almost every nigerian, same with Yar'Adua and now GEJ. The hatred towards GEJ's government isn't that bad when compared to that of OBJ and Yar'Adua. .
+1000001 Likes

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Goodluck's REPORT Card - Your Assessment by tomakint: 1:12pm On Feb 14, 2013
Demdem:

Very relevant, yes she's back.
no wonder undecided
Re: Jonathan Goodluck's REPORT Card - Your Assessment by Nobody: 1:13pm On Feb 14, 2013
Gayigaskia: Most of these contracts were awarded during Yar adua. Stop deceiving the masses.
true! i wonder why he should take the glory for another man's hardwork.smh... angry
Re: Jonathan Goodluck's REPORT Card - Your Assessment by Demdem(m): 1:14pm On Feb 14, 2013
tomakint:
no wonder undecided

u are surely a fraudster. just be careful

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Goodluck's REPORT Card - Your Assessment by taharqa: 1:15pm On Feb 14, 2013
Maduale:

How else do you draw comparisons? What other standards do you want him to set? British standards? Magical standards?
Here is a president that is pursuing the best agricultural transformation policy in our history. He is also setting a standard in the oil/gas industry with PIB.
He is reviving the railways and Privatising ailing PHCN. Isn't that standard enough?

The way you guys talk atimes is funny. This system has been bad for a long time and you expect Jonathan to wield a magic wand and turn everything overnight?
Things like fixing power are not oral activity. Jonathan is doing well so far by completing all those NIPP projects abandoned by Obj. Many of them are now working but the impact will not be felt immediately until the privatisation process of PHCN is finished.
Anoda Wise comment... Just like Keshi and d Super Eagles, we wud see a TOTAL change in Perception and COMPLETE SHAME to d sworn Critics, when many of these Projects and Policies completes. That's why am no longa that botherd again...
Re: Jonathan Goodluck's REPORT Card - Your Assessment by deletrue: 1:15pm On Feb 14, 2013
Demdem:

This thread is for Retardeen. meet me on fashola's thread.
Na this post make laugh pass. You go kill me with laughter this boy!
Re: Jonathan Goodluck's REPORT Card - Your Assessment by Arobam: 1:15pm On Feb 14, 2013
Demdem:

Dont let us distort facts. if not for the protest that led to the House constituting a committee to probe this fraud the retardeen had no intention to investigate. His Ribadu (which is currently dead) and AIG committee were afterthoughts after severe criticisms from all quarters.

Left for the retardeen, his plan was to completely remove subsidy, increase fuel price and all sinners go home afterwards happy. Evidence that he was never interested can be seen today in which we cant mention one single subsidy oil cabal in jail. of cos istead of being in jail, he prefers to reward them by placing them in strategic positions in his govt. Examples includes Wogu, stella etc. the real subsidy thieves.

OGA, stop thinking like an I.mbecile that is high on weed. Who set up those committees? GEJ did and not labour or NASS.
Jonathan singlehandedly began those probes thus becoming the first president to do so in the oil industry.
It might interest you to know that the AIG Committee indicted more subsidy suspects than the Farouk led house, so desist from spreading falsehood.

It may also interest you to know that many people are facing criminal trial in court on account of that AIG Committee report. You see the likes of TUKUR, Ali, Alao. Ifeanyi Uba in court steady but you turn a blind eye and pretend you don't see their trial. The truth is always constant and will efflux your deceit.
Go to court tomorrow, you will still See their trial in progress.

Finally, you Betrayed your ignorance of court processes when you said you hve not seen anybody in jail. These guys were indicted by AIG in August. EFCC charged them to court in September. It is only a slowpoke that will expect convictions, where the accused have pleaded not guilty and full trial is ongoing, in Febuary. Trials are not that fast anywhere in the world.

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Goodluck's REPORT Card - Your Assessment by tomakint: 1:18pm On Feb 14, 2013
Demdem:

u are surely a fraudster. just be careful

naaaaaaaaaaa scratch that, just messing with you, if you are looking for 'real fraudsters' you got a company in dayokanu and co trust me, he is a certified scammer grin
Re: Jonathan Goodluck's REPORT Card - Your Assessment by Bukkyade: 1:24pm On Feb 14, 2013
Demdem:

Fool gone are those days when i engage ur miserable kind. Instead, i will come in state my opinion and leave. The thread asked for our assesement and i gave mine which i feel is really fair.
Only goons like u will rate the retardeen above what i gave him because during his time rails are working and airports are maginally being repaired in the midst of enormous wealth.
bastards like u will rejoice greatly and suck their benefactors coccks when given crumbs when the means and right to eat raw meat is available and their God ordained right. i refuse to bullshit on crumbs like ur kind fool.

I have no issue with u succking the liar Okonjo's pussssy afterall, thats ur destiny. State ur opinion and let me state mine make we hear word. Iidiot

Resident madman. Your posts say it all.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Goodluck's REPORT Card - Your Assessment by Demdem(m): 1:33pm On Feb 14, 2013
Arobam:

OGA, stop thinking like an I.mbecile that is high on weed.

Actually, i think u are the one thinking from ur anus.

Who set up those committees? GEJ did and not labour or NASS.

Of cos retardeen did set up the committees, thats his world renowned hobby. i never said NASS or labour set those committees up. Are u also blind?

Jonathan singlehandedly began those probes thus becoming the first president to do so in the oil industry.

Fool, the Senate and the House committees were already in play before the retardeen deemed it fit. besides the KPMG report as regards the industry that was released even before any of these committees were set up, what did he do with it? again i reinstate that if not for pressures mounted on him he wouldnt.

It might interest you to know that the AIG Committee indicted more subsidy suspects than the Farouk led house, so desist from spreading falsehood.

Are u aware that AIG came from a family that are part of the subsidy oil cabal? The issue here is not about the number of suspects but what has been done so far to them all? It goes beyond returning money but prosecuting. facrook has 10names, AIG 15 names and so what?

It may also interest you to know that many people are facing criminal trial in court on account of that AIG Committee report. You see the likes of TUKUR, Ali, Alao. Ifeanyi Uba in court steady but you turn a blind eye and pretend you don't see their trial. The truth is always constant and will efflux your deceit.
Go to court tomorrow, you will still See their trial in progress.

Finally, you Betrayed your ignorance of court processes when you said you hve not seen anybody in jail. These guys were indicted by AIG in August. EFCC charged them to court in September. It is only a slowpoke that will expect convictions, where the accused have pleaded not guilty and full trial is ongoing, in Febuary. Trials are not that fast anywhere in the world.

Fool, actually u proved ur ignorance as regards how things work in Nigeria presently. The wise obviously know that nothing will eventually come out of these cases. na today? we said so about the Ribadu's committee, now we are being justified. When there is little or no sincerity of purpose from the leader, whatever happens afterwards his fake. The moment i see subsidy theives like Stella, Wogu sacked from their present govt positions for defrauding the govt they work for , Madueke sacked for aiding and abetting subsidy theives and increasing their total number, Ngozi sacked because under her watch she paid more than three times what was was budgeted for subsidy without raising questions etc then i know change has come. Ur kind can instead believe the present mirage.
Re: Jonathan Goodluck's REPORT Card - Your Assessment by Demdem(m): 1:35pm On Feb 14, 2013
Bukkyade:

Resident madman. Your posts say it all.

Fool, those crumbs of urs will choke u.
Re: Jonathan Goodluck's REPORT Card - Your Assessment by onatisi(m): 1:37pm On Feb 14, 2013
undecided
it seems demdem needs support from his friends ,it is obvious he cant withstand the bashings he is recieving today.too bad

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Goodluck's REPORT Card - Your Assessment by Demdem(m): 1:41pm On Feb 14, 2013
onatisi: undecided
it seems demdem needs support from his friends ,it is obvious he cant withstand the bashings he is recieving today.too bad

onatisi: cheesy grin demdem seems to have ran out ideas and ammunition,this is real funny and interesting

Re: Jonathan Goodluck's REPORT Card - Your Assessment by omiobo: 1:44pm On Feb 14, 2013
PapaBrowne:

How long did it take from conception for your mother to deliver you? Nine months no? If she did it in less than 9 months that would have been a failure because you would have come out premature. You want fully executed major projects in less than 2 years of an administration? Are you an advocate for premature delivery??
Major projects are for the first time in Nigeria been completed at record speeds and you are here talking failure. All previous governments ignored our airports. All previous governments ignored our railways. All previous governments ignored our road networks. Infrastructure is coming back up.
Anytime I drive the Benin Ore road these days and remember the days I was stuck in the bush for hours until late in the night, the missed flights that the bad road caused, the gruesome accidents I saw on that road, I appreciate Jonathan's government even more.
Fashola has been working on the 50km Lekki-Epe road for eight years and they are yet to complete it despite the huge income the accrues from tolls.

The airports have improved for the first the first time in our history. The railways are working even if not the best yet. They are commissioning new power plants. Agriculture is finally been transformed and the impact is obvious. OBJ had 8 years to do all this and he squandered it. He worked well on economic reform but he failed woefully in infrastructure development. I am glad anytime I see the areas that are improving. To think that all these are happening with huge security challenges.

More importantly, we havent had a bomb from Boko Haram since November 2012. Thats 3 months since the last bombing.

Nigeria is on a path of progress and Jonathan's administration is doing greatly. Although his scorecard on fighting corruption is very poor. Emphasis on fighting. But he has chosen to attack it through the back door. Not a good approach. He put the tools in our hands via the FOI but we have refused to use it. Also he doesn't come out strong on rule of law.

One thing Jonathan must learn to do is to inspire the nation. Working is not all it takes. Inspiration gets the citizens to participate effectively in the governing and developmental process. He hasn't inspired us well enough but he is working and performing assiduously!!

U've tried in your own capacity to defend him but still his inability to sacrifice himself has shown that he is doing what you think he is doing for the sake of second term.
Gej can't please his elites and the nigerians equally. We all know that he puts the interest of his elites ahead of nigerians' by his failure to curb corruption. How do you expect projects to be in real progress when they are laid on corruption?
Re: Jonathan Goodluck's REPORT Card - Your Assessment by Nobody: 1:46pm On Feb 14, 2013
Gej's voltrons are back on online. Oga don pump our money give una again? You will be judged later.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Garba Shehu Reacts To BBOG Claims That President Buhari Has Failed (photo) / 2023; Atiku, Tinubu Will Govern Nigeria Better Than Buhari - Junaid Mohammed / Ningi Replaced As Chairman Committee On National Identity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 112
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.