Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,259 members, 7,815,414 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:57 AM

Jonathan Goodluck's REPORT Card - Your Assessment - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan Goodluck's REPORT Card - Your Assessment (12837 Views)

BUHARI'S REPORT CARD SO FAR. / APC Report Card: Buhari In His First 30 Days! / Nigeria's 53 Years Report Card. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan Goodluck's REPORT Card - Your Assessment by earthgreeners(m): 7:06pm On Feb 14, 2013
grafikii:
www.nairaland.com/1194495/little-governor-fashola-achievement-within/1
If u don't reply after going through this, you are a dratsab
Re: Jonathan Goodluck's REPORT Card - Your Assessment by dayokanu(m): 7:31pm On Feb 14, 2013
Failure as usual from Retardeen

Just like he failed as Deputy Gov in Bayelsa failed as bayelsa Gov etc
Re: Jonathan Goodluck's REPORT Card - Your Assessment by Pygru: 7:34pm On Feb 14, 2013
grafikii:
Good to know
Re: Jonathan Goodluck's REPORT Card - Your Assessment by OmoTier1(m): 7:36pm On Feb 14, 2013
F9
Re: Jonathan Goodluck's REPORT Card - Your Assessment by Pygru: 7:41pm On Feb 14, 2013
dayokanu: Failure as usual from Retardeen

Pygru: smiley
https://www.nairaland.com/1141852/searching-fasholas-achievements/3
https://www.nairaland.com/1141852/searching-fasholas-achievements tongue
Re: Jonathan Goodluck's REPORT Card - Your Assessment by Jettage: 9:50pm On Feb 14, 2013
Re: Jonathan Goodluck's REPORT Card - Your Assessment by sgsltd(m): 9:54pm On Feb 14, 2013
i waiting for fashola vote in 2015 , ko soro mo
Re: Jonathan Goodluck's REPORT Card - Your Assessment by Oluwaadajo(m): 10:28pm On Feb 14, 2013
e mandman: The last time i checked am still unemployed...hey...dnt tel me abt biz,whrs d money to kick off...@op's claim of 30% unemployd rate,i stop readimg d article wen i reached dt line...d OP is probably GEJ's paid analyst.

who are you waiting to employ you? GEJ? How many people do Obama employ?

How about starting your own business?

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Goodluck's REPORT Card - Your Assessment by Oluwaadajo(m): 10:36pm On Feb 14, 2013
onatisi:
the wisest comment so far.some ppl have built their lives around been a nl debater and gej critic and sometimes u wonder if they ever think of anything else.the amount of time some ppl devout to do reearch on gej failures and shortcomings if they can just devout half of it towards thinking ,planning and doing something about their own lives i am sure they will be greater than what they are now

SUPERB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nigerians are so negative and never appreciate anything. That is why most of them live in abject poverty. They never appreciate God and I believe that is why God has abandoned them. They are always clamouring after what they do not have instead of being grateful for what they have.

None of the 'teenagers' commenting here know anything about governing a nation. Can one man do all things. Even though he is the president, can he also govern the states simultaneously? Is he the one responsible for turning your nation into the shambles it is? What can he do in the little time he has been in office?

Was America developed and perfected in one generation? How about China, UK etc

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Goodluck's REPORT Card - Your Assessment by Oluwaadajo(m): 10:44pm On Feb 14, 2013
tomakint:
You still don't get it, many Nairalanders bring their personal and domestic problems to Nairaland hence, they can't even attempt any thread on Jonathan's activities with intelligence, most times they argue as if they are in their 'periods' funny enough I am talking of the guys here! Not one of them (Jonathan's attackers) have been able to refute sincerenigerians lists of Jonathan's achievements so far so good! cool

Gbam!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Even those who have failed to achieve their personal gaols will blame GEJ. In addition, even those who have made a mess of their lives will also blame GEJ. They are only deceiving themselves.

Even the agents of satan will sit on here on NL blaming GEJ. Ask them what one good thing have they done for Nigeria and they will have nothing tangible to say. Their mind is dark , their brain is black, and their intelligence dead to any objective reasoning.

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Goodluck's REPORT Card - Your Assessment by SELFWORTH: 11:00pm On Feb 14, 2013
D_Ben: . Why must u call our president retardeen ,discus issue not personality .our president has done well nigeria is not 3years old and he inherited many problems may god continue to guide and protect you my PRESIDENT.God bless nigeria

Don't mind them.

When they have nothing objective to add to the thread , then they start name calling.

In my opinion, their comments speak more about them than the president. Many of them will never amount to anything in life let alone president of a nation.

Many are doing it out of ignorance. Others are trying to be 'cool' . They are calling someone appointed by God to rule Nigeria 'retardeen' . In essence, they are calling Almighty God who appointed him, 'retardeen'.

Their reward will come from God but they will blame everyone but themselves when the punishment comes. .
Re: Jonathan Goodluck's REPORT Card - Your Assessment by manfred10(m): 11:08pm On Feb 14, 2013
strangest: Prior to 1986 guess who was in power? Buhari... He never kept that promise... I wonder what he still wants in that office
. You must be a total bushman,infact a forestman.Buhari was in power for a quater of the time Retardeen has been in power
Re: Jonathan Goodluck's REPORT Card - Your Assessment by SELFWORTH: 11:09pm On Feb 14, 2013
Re: Jonathan Goodluck's REPORT Card - Your Assessment by manfred10(m): 11:20pm On Feb 14, 2013
paulo007:
There is no point countering anything. I don't think there is a need for touch light to see landmark achievement. Stop telling us what GEJ government is doing, we are all nigerians and we have eyes too.
. Na person wey no do anything de shout for people wey no blind to come see wetin him do. Mtcheeeeeew
Re: Jonathan Goodluck's REPORT Card - Your Assessment by NOLONGTIN1(m): 12:16am On Feb 15, 2013
Demdem: considering the enormous resources (human, financial etc) at his disposal over the years and comparing it with this so called acheivement, so far i score him 9.2%. Pretty not bad for a Retardeen.

It's your father/Family that is a retardeen - it shows the kind of family you are from (calling someone old enough to be your father/grandfather names).
My question is, if you give GEJ 9.2%, what is your score for yar'adua and OBJ? (also take into consideration that the later spent two tenure)

3 Likes

Re: Jonathan Goodluck's REPORT Card - Your Assessment by earthgreeners(m): 8:04am On Feb 15, 2013
NO LONG TIN: It's your father/Family that is a retardeen - it shows the kind of family you are from (calling someone old enough to be your father/grandfather names).
My question is, if you give GEJ 9.2%, what is your score for yar'adua and OBJ? (also take into consideration that the later spent two tenure)

e dey pain u say ur Oga na Failure...it's so simple

OBJ (8years) - 22.5% (Major acheivement - Telecom, NIPP initiative)

Yar'adua (3years) - 16.5% (Major acheivement - Amnesty/Fuel price stability)

GEJ (3years) - 9.2% (Major acheivement - ? )
Re: Jonathan Goodluck's REPORT Card - Your Assessment by tomakint: 8:35am On Feb 15, 2013
earthgreeners:
For arriving at this wild statistics in ur warped mind, you really deserve the title, 'Eze Retardeenkwu 1 of Nairaland' with lots of chalets in fools paradise cool

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Goodluck's REPORT Card - Your Assessment by Mandelaguy(m): 8:43am On Feb 15, 2013
whizkidd:

Lol. This is why it is called a democracy. There is nothing wrong with me assessing his performance and concluding that I dont see him addressing the important structural issues currently holding the country back. Structural reforms is what President round the world try to execute. I would rather have someone who deals with structural issues conclusively. I don't make decisions based on sentiment. Whoever I think is best for the country is who I'll support.
Get ur facts straight and fair is the advice

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Goodluck's REPORT Card - Your Assessment by Mandelaguy(m): 8:45am On Feb 15, 2013
earthgreeners:

Don't you think you are clownish giving a 9.2% for nothing? This shows how shallow you are

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Goodluck's REPORT Card - Your Assessment by Mandelaguy(m): 8:48am On Feb 15, 2013
dayokanu: Failure as usual from Retardeen

How did he fail as Deputy Gov? Does your constitution empower deputy governors? Must you come on a forum like this and expose your idiocy? Smh

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Goodluck's REPORT Card - Your Assessment by Demdem(m): 9:12am On Feb 15, 2013
NO LONG TIN:

It's your father/Family that is a retardeen - it shows the kind of family you are from (calling someone old enough to be your father/grandfather names).

Fool, never knew u came from a very useless and hopless family. Its simply unfortunate that ur offsprings will have to continue to carry the cursed torch. U guys are doomed no doubt. When other leaders are being called names even here on NL, where were u to condemn them? does the retardeen has a better head than them or what? Now that its time for him to be called what he truly deserve u are crying blue murder. u are so useless. shameless thing

Fool, who are u to question my judgement? the thread asked for assesement and i gave mine. Why not give urs and ffuck off. of cos it includes ur miserable likes. Morron.
Re: Jonathan Goodluck's REPORT Card - Your Assessment by Demdem(m): 9:14am On Feb 15, 2013
Mandelaguy: How did he fail as Deputy Gov? Does your constitution empower deputy governors? Must you come on a forum like this and expose your idiocy? Smh

ok, will u deny the fact that he failed as a governor then?
Re: Jonathan Goodluck's REPORT Card - Your Assessment by Demdem(m): 9:17am On Feb 15, 2013
D_Ben: . Why must u call our president retardeen ,discus issue not personality .our president has done well nigeria is not 3years old and he inherited many problems may god continue to guide and protect you my PRESIDENT.God bless nigeria

Look, its better for u to face the topic than asking me very foolish questions. When other leaders are being called names even here on NL, where were u to condemn them? does the retardeen has a better head than them or what? Infact, the kai-kai infected brain cant be comapared to what some of these leaders have upstairs. Now that its time for him to be called what he truly deserve u are crying blue murder. Abegii shift.
Re: Jonathan Goodluck's REPORT Card - Your Assessment by Mandelaguy(m): 9:24am On Feb 15, 2013
Demdem:

ok, will u deny the fact that he failed as a governor then?
You are grabbing at straws, so unfortunate. Now, it's not that he failed as deputy governor? You have jumped to governor, if I engage you, you will jump to presidency. Do I want to do this nursery school educating this morning? Mmmmmmmm........I guess not. Sorry to disappoint you, bring your facts, I will react and educate you, stop asking vague questions as it will elicit no answers from me. Ciao.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Goodluck's REPORT Card - Your Assessment by Demdem(m): 9:35am On Feb 15, 2013
Mandelaguy: You are grabbing at straws, so unfortunate. Now, it's not that he failed as deputy governor? You have jumped to governor, if I engage you, you will jump to presidency. Do I want to do this nursery school educating this morning? Mmmmmmmm........I guess not. Sorry to disappoint you, bring your facts, I will react and educate you, stop asking vague questions as it will elicit no answers from me. Ciao.

Crap, never asked u about deputy governor, another did.
My question is plain and straight forward:

List his achievements as governor. if u cant, shut the ffuck up.
Re: Jonathan Goodluck's REPORT Card - Your Assessment by Mandelaguy(m): 9:42am On Feb 15, 2013
Demdem:

Stupid swallat! You, shut the f**k up, check your tenses and watch your diction. I asked an idio*t, what's his name? To bring up where he failed as a governor and he rants. Did you not act in unison with the fo*ol dt asked about his deputy governorship?

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Goodluck's REPORT Card - Your Assessment by Demdem(m): 9:59am On Feb 15, 2013
Mandelaguy: [s]Stupid swallat! You, shut the f**k up, check your tenses and watch your diction. I asked an idio*t, what's his name? To bring up where he failed as a governor and he rants. Did you not act in unison with the fo*ol dt asked about his deputy governorship?[/s]

Demdem:

Re: Jonathan Goodluck's REPORT Card - Your Assessment by tomakint: 10:35am On Feb 15, 2013
Demdem:

Trust me Mandelaguy got u there cool Just refute his claims with substantial facts or forever shut your trap undecided

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Goodluck's REPORT Card - Your Assessment by taharqa: 10:38am On Feb 15, 2013
earthgreeners:

Just imagine this fooolish Clown 'ranking' Yar'adua ova GEJ. Yar'adua? U well at all?? *laughingprofusely*

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Goodluck's REPORT Card - Your Assessment by Demdem(m): 10:57am On Feb 15, 2013
tomakint:
Trust me Mandelaguy got u there cool Just refute his claims with substantial facts or forever shut your trap undecided

Crap. Not surprise u think alike. Refute what claim? we are talking of a governor that we cant attribute anything thing to and u are asking for facts. use ur brain dumb. When u multiply anything by zero, what will u have?
if he thinks otherwise then let him present those acheivements. u can also help though.
Re: Jonathan Goodluck's REPORT Card - Your Assessment by vicoloni(m): 11:33am On Feb 15, 2013
THE POSTER OF THIS THREAD MUST BE THAT TRENO TROMOKRI!
Re: Jonathan Goodluck's REPORT Card - Your Assessment by earthgreeners(m): 11:37am On Feb 15, 2013
taharqa: Just imagine this fooolish Clown 'ranking' Yar'adua ova GEJ. Yar'adua? U well at all?? *laughingprofusely*

Yes, A sick Y'aradua was way better than a retarded GEJ

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Please Pray For Us, PDP Begs Nigerians / South East Missing In Fg's Loans For States - EMPOWERMENT SCHEME / Benue Crises: Buhari, Saraki And Dogara Meet (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 98
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.