Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,294 members, 7,815,511 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:44 PM

Jonathan Goodluck's REPORT Card - Your Assessment - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan Goodluck's REPORT Card - Your Assessment (12838 Views)

BUHARI'S REPORT CARD SO FAR. / APC Report Card: Buhari In His First 30 Days! / Nigeria's 53 Years Report Card. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan Goodluck's REPORT Card - Your Assessment by omiobo: 1:48pm On Feb 14, 2013
berem:

Berem has gone from being a female to a male

Like Comment kissmyass! grin
Hmmmm...interesting to know

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Goodluck's REPORT Card - Your Assessment by takedat(m): 1:49pm On Feb 14, 2013
Is Lie-Baran Maku a registered NLander or he simply unleashed his attack/rabid dogs here? I hail o!
Re: Jonathan Goodluck's REPORT Card - Your Assessment by naja2: 2:00pm On Feb 14, 2013
2bosun: The man means well but he's surrounded himself with sharks. Considering the security challenges his administration has faced and how he's dealth with it.. I'll give him 4.5/10

I thought the man is suppose to be a mature adult not some deliquent teenager, means well but surrounding himself with sharks my foot!

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Goodluck's REPORT Card - Your Assessment by Pygru: 2:03pm On Feb 14, 2013
take dat: Is Lie-Baran Maku a registered NLander or he simply unleashed his attack/rabid dogs here? I hail o!
ACN/FASHOLA ATTACK DOG
Re: Jonathan Goodluck's REPORT Card - Your Assessment by Ngwakwe: 2:26pm On Feb 14, 2013
It seems your score for him was predetermined even before the said exam irrespective of his performance and attitude at present.

There can still be surprises, just look-up and .....

seunshow00:

Another Property development party mouth piece.

What is this nonsense you just wrote.

With all the corruption here and there which he chairs, his report card is F9 parallel.

As a teacher, what would you score a pupil that cheats in examination.

As far as I'm concerned, JEG wasn't prepared for good governance.

He is just an opportunist!
Re: Jonathan Goodluck's REPORT Card - Your Assessment by kalunomics(m): 3:23pm On Feb 14, 2013
take dat: Is Lie-Baran Maku a registered NLander or he simply unleashed his attack/rabid dogs here? I hail o!
The awkward moment when
half way through your comment
you realise that it's pointless but still goes ahead to post it.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Goodluck's REPORT Card - Your Assessment by takedat(m): 3:29pm On Feb 14, 2013
kalunomics: The awkward moment when
half way through your comment
you realise that it's pointless but still goes ahead to post it.
Are you Lie-Baran Maku or his attack dog? If you are not, kindly step aside! Thanks.
Re: Jonathan Goodluck's REPORT Card - Your Assessment by whizkidd: 3:38pm On Feb 14, 2013
I think if we are objective about Jonathans performance, you wouldn't have the kind of criticism or the kind of praise on here. Nigeria has a myriad of complex, interconnected problems that cannot be solved in only a couple of years. To expect Jonathan to solve these problems in only a few years is unreasonable, but also, to come here and list the wonders he has achieved is simply an insult to the collective intelligence of Nigerians.

The truth lies somewhere in the middle. My problem with Jonathans government is the lack of decisiveness in dealing with the real problems, which are more structural than physical. What is his stance on federalism? What is his stance on federal allocations? What is he doing about the national assembly's overbloated salaries? Where is the push to make the EFCC and INEC independent? Where are the bills being debated in the national assembly? This is the real task of a President.

Any gains made without the presence of reforms will be eroded by the next government that comes in. For example, Obasanjos govt build up the federal reserves and excess crude accounts but failed to implement any mechanisms to avoid abuse. Consequently, the incoming govts eroded them with little to show for it.

So for all Jonathans praise singers, learn that without structural reforms, everything is being done in vain. And for the naysayers, lets give him time to show real progress.

Personally, I think the PDP is at a logjam. They are too stuck i their ways to reform and provide real leadership. The opposition winning would in my opinion make competence important in polity. As long as the opposition can present a credible candidate, I would support them. I would love to see Fashola become President because he has demostrated an understanding of structural reforms, is intelligent, competent, and knows how to navigate the murky waters of Nigerian politics while still delivering. If not Fashola, Obikwesili from the East shows good character/intelligence/competence, or Donald Duke from the south south. With the being said This Is Africa; the President never loses smiley

3 Likes

Re: Jonathan Goodluck's REPORT Card - Your Assessment by Mandelaguy(m): 3:41pm On Feb 14, 2013
I wonder why people will not mature after months and years on nairaland. GEJ's achievements were carefully scripted for all to read and dispute. All you have as a return missile for a progressive governance of positivity is name calling. Can't you list those things you think GEJ has not done well? Are you scared that they will be dismantled one after the other? Show your mettle and stop name calling. I am pro GEJ and I am happy he has not failed me. The only thing I ever held against him was the timing of the subsidy removal, aside that , he is going to be promoted on top of the class. grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Goodluck's REPORT Card - Your Assessment by tomakint: 3:46pm On Feb 14, 2013
Mandelaguy: I wonder why people will not mature after months and years on nairaland. GEJ's achievements were carefully scripted for all to read and dispute. All you have as a return missile for a progressive governance of positivity is name calling. Can't you list those things you think GEJ has not done well? Are you scared that they will be dismantled one after the other? Show your mettle and stop name calling. I am pro GEJ and I am happy he has not failed me. The only thing I ever held against him was the timing of the subsidy removal, aside that , he is going to be promoted on top of the class. grin grin grin grin grin
You still don't get it, many Nairalanders bring their personal and domestic problems to Nairaland hence, they can't even attempt any thread on Jonathan's activities with intelligence, most times they argue as if they are in their 'periods' funny enough I am talking of the guys here! Not one of them (Jonathan's attackers) have been able to refute sincerenigerians lists of Jonathan's achievements so far so good! cool

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Goodluck's REPORT Card - Your Assessment by Pygru: 3:47pm On Feb 14, 2013
whizkidd: I think if we are objective about Jonathans performance, you wouldn't have the kind of criticism or the kind of praise on here. Nigeria has a myriad of complex, interconnected problems that cannot be solved in only a couple of years. To expect Jonathan to solve these problems in only a few years is unreasonable, but also, to come here and list the wonders he has achieved is simply an insult to the collective intelligence of Nigerians.

The truth lies somewhere in the middle. My problem with Jonathans government is the lack of decisiveness in dealing with the real problems, which are more structural than physical. What is his stance on federalism? What is his stance on federal allocations? What is he doing about the national assembly's overbloated salaries? Where is the push to make the EFCC and INEC independent? Where are the bills being debated in the national assembly? This is the real task of a President.

Any gains made without the presence of reforms will be eroded by the next government that comes in. For example, Obasanjos govt build up the federal reserves and excess crude accounts but failed to implement any mechanisms to avoid abuse. Consequently, the incoming govts eroded them with little to show for it.

So for all Jonathans praise singers, learn that without structural reforms, everything is being done in vain. And for the naysayers, lets give him time to show real progress.

Personally, I think the PDP is at a logjam. They are too stuck i their ways to reform and provide real leadership. The opposition winning would in my opinion make competence important in polity. As long as the opposition can present a credible candidate, I would support them. I would love to see Fashola become President because he has demostrated an understanding of structural reforms, is intelligent, competent, and knows how to navigate the murky waters of Nigerian politics while still delivering. If not Fashola, Obikwesili from the East shows good character/intelligence/competence, or Donald Duke from the south south. With the being said This Is Africa; the President never loses smiley
https://www.nairaland.com/1141852/searching-fasholas-achievements
Re: Jonathan Goodluck's REPORT Card - Your Assessment by earthgreeners(m): 3:54pm On Feb 14, 2013
Pygru: https://www.nairaland.com/1141852/searching-fasholas-achievements

FOOL...
Everyone knows Fashola is an acheiver, though he still needs to do far more....Even my 5years Old nephew knows the othername for FAILURE is JONATHAN
Re: Jonathan Goodluck's REPORT Card - Your Assessment by Mandelaguy(m): 3:56pm On Feb 14, 2013
whizkidd: I think if we are objective about Jonathans performance, you wouldn't have the kind of criticism or the kind of praise on here. Nigeria has a myriad of complex, interconnected problems that cannot be solved in only a couple of years. To expect Jonathan to solve these problems in only a few years is unreasonable, but also, to come here and list the wonders he has achieved is simply an insult to the collective intelligence of Nigerians.

you are not very coordinated in your approach at constructive criticism. No large party, even a small political party come with baggages(so, I won't hold a forum for PDP) but to castigate Jonathan each step of the way even when we all are seeing a sincere push for change is petty, way too petty. Nigerians are hypocritical and corrupt, ask me how? If those involved in one scam or the other were only ass images of GEJ, it would hv been concluded that he sent them, but we have seen the Elumelu's, the Farouks, and all the lights that should have shown our fathers how different our own generation is, but they failed showing how corruption has become a national problem, almost genetic. Face the issues and leave GEJ alone.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Goodluck's REPORT Card - Your Assessment by Pygru: 4:08pm On Feb 14, 2013
earthgreeners:

FOOL...
Everyone knows Fashola is an acheiver, though he still needs to do far more....Even my 5years Old nephew knows the othername for FAILURE is JONATHAN
what has Your Fashola done with the enormous resources at his disposal over the years
https://www.nairaland.com/1141852/searching-fasholas-achievements/3
tongue
Re: Jonathan Goodluck's REPORT Card - Your Assessment by earthgreeners(m): 4:15pm On Feb 14, 2013
Pygru:
what has Your Fashola done with the enormous resources at his disposal over the years
tongue

Retardinho!!!,
I challenge you to open a new thread to compare Fashola's acheivements to that of the retardeen.( both as a state governor and President)
Re: Jonathan Goodluck's REPORT Card - Your Assessment by PapaBrowne(m): 4:24pm On Feb 14, 2013
earthgreeners:

FOOL...

The kind of empty rhetoric that leaves you wondering the kind of mentality those that hate Jonathan have.
Everybody knows Fashola is an achiever and Lagos is still a dumpsite?? Please. knock it off.
Fashola is doing great by laying a very healthy foundation for others to build upon, but to say he is an achiever,sorry Lagos is still a dumpsite despite all its assest and resources.
What has Fashola done as State Governor in 6 years that Jonathan has not done in 2 Years at an even greater scale?

Whizkid captured it aptly. Fashola's impact is on structure and its actually the most important first step. On Infrastructure,I wouldnt say Fashola has done excellently given that the difficulty of living in Lagos remains some of the worst cases on planet earth.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Goodluck's REPORT Card - Your Assessment by lekkie073(m): 4:24pm On Feb 14, 2013
I comment my reserve
Re: Jonathan Goodluck's REPORT Card - Your Assessment by Pygru: 4:25pm On Feb 14, 2013
earthgreeners:

Retardinho!!!,
I challenge you to open a new thread to compare Fashola's acheivements to that of the retardeen.( both as a state governor and President)
no time to waste smiley
https://www.nairaland.com/1141852/searching-fasholas-achievements tongue
Re: Jonathan Goodluck's REPORT Card - Your Assessment by whizkidd: 4:26pm On Feb 14, 2013
Mandelaguy: you are not very coordinated in your approach at constructive criticism. No large party, even a small political party come with baggages(so, I won't hold a forum for PDP) but to castigate Jonathan each step of the way even when we all are seeing a sincere push for change is petty, way too petty. Nigerians are hypocritical and corrupt, ask me how? If those involved in one scam or the other were only ass images of GEJ, it would hv been concluded that he sent them, but we have seen the Elumelu's, the Farouks, and all the lights that should have shown our fathers how different our own generation is, but they failed showing how corruption has become a national problem, almost genetic. Face the issues and leave GEJ alone.

Lol. This is why it is called a democracy. There is nothing wrong with me assessing his performance and concluding that I dont see him addressing the important structural issues currently holding the country back. Structural reforms is what President round the world try to execute. I would rather have someone who deals with structural issues conclusively. I don't make decisions based on sentiment. Whoever I think is best for the country is who I'll support.
Re: Jonathan Goodluck's REPORT Card - Your Assessment by earthgreeners(m): 4:47pm On Feb 14, 2013
PapaBrowne: Whizkid captured it aptly. Fashola's impact is on structure and its actually the most important first step. On Infrastructure,I wouldnt say Fashola has done excellently given that the difficulty of living in Lagos remains some of the worst cases on planet earth.

DUMB...Jonathan cock sucker...How is you dirty village?
I'm sure you have never been to Lagos your entire life....
Comparing Fashola with Jonathan is like comparing a Lion with a Snail...... Jonathan can never acheive 1/1000 of what fashola has in Lagos, given the same resources and Time.....

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Goodluck's REPORT Card - Your Assessment by PapaBrowne(m): 5:19pm On Feb 14, 2013
earthgreeners:

DUMB...Jonathan cock sucker...How is you dirty village?
I'm sure you have never been to Lagos your entire life....
Comparing Fashola with Jonathan is like comparing a Lion with a Snail...... Jonathan can never acheive 1/1000 of what fashola has in Lagos, given the same resources and Time.....
Sorry eh. I dont usually debate dullards. I mistook you for a normal poster. My apologies.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Goodluck's REPORT Card - Your Assessment by remzytimer: 5:32pm On Feb 14, 2013
Lies....who is doing this and why are u trying to kill d president
Re: Jonathan Goodluck's REPORT Card - Your Assessment by tomakint: 5:34pm On Feb 14, 2013
PapaBrowne:
Sorry eh. I dont usually debate dullards. I mistook you for a normal poster. My apologies.
Fixed cool
Re: Jonathan Goodluck's REPORT Card - Your Assessment by phemybof(m): 5:50pm On Feb 14, 2013
earthgreeners:

stop comparing Bad with worse..all we want is Good...
We should stop comparing a govt to its predecessor.. We need to set a standard for development which shouldnt be based on comparison
. Yes tnk u jor. Is a pity dat som of us ar youth n we kno hw evrytin is so hard nowadays, cost of livin is much mor hi dan income,coruption in govt system is now rais to power 2,increas in al schl fees,subsidy remova,insecurity of lif n propty,max sackin evryday,......etc nd we stil eulogis ds unperform man. Al ministas,senators,reps,oficers,presidnt,etc ar cary our curency to DUBAI,UK, to build dia makin money scars n balanc of paymnt deficit. Yar'dua wt #65 per litr,he perform wondafuly, may ur gentle soul rest in peac jare
Re: Jonathan Goodluck's REPORT Card - Your Assessment by DBen2: 5:52pm On Feb 14, 2013
Demdem: considering the enormous resources (human, financial etc) at his disposal over the years and comparing it with this so called acheivement, so far i score him 9.2%. Pretty not bad for a Retardeen.
. Why must u call our president retardeen ,discus issue not personality .our president has done well nigeria is not 3years old and he inherited many problems may god continue to guide and protect you my PRESIDENT.God bless nigeria

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Goodluck's REPORT Card - Your Assessment by grafikii: 6:05pm On Feb 14, 2013
Re: Jonathan Goodluck's REPORT Card - Your Assessment by grafikii: 6:07pm On Feb 14, 2013
Re: Jonathan Goodluck's REPORT Card - Your Assessment by klerry(m): 6:10pm On Feb 14, 2013
*smh*

toothpaste: grin
Jonathan is a real mess but I will still have him as president instead of the SW or Buhari take charge.

It is obvious the SW and Buhari want to merge and steal the resources of SS and SE. Hehehehehehehe....."Is paining them oooooo"
Re: Jonathan Goodluck's REPORT Card - Your Assessment by Pygru: 6:11pm On Feb 14, 2013
grafikii:
www.nairaland.com/1194495/little-governor-fashola-achievement-within/1
If u don't reply after going through this, you are a dratsab
Re: Jonathan Goodluck's REPORT Card - Your Assessment by grafikii: 6:22pm On Feb 14, 2013
Pygru:
Good to know
Re: Jonathan Goodluck's REPORT Card - Your Assessment by ademega(m): 6:34pm On Feb 14, 2013
missing scripts
Re: Jonathan Goodluck's REPORT Card - Your Assessment by earthgreeners(m): 7:03pm On Feb 14, 2013
PapaBrowne: Sorry eh. I dont usually debate brilliant posters. I mistook you for a dullard like me. My apologies.

FIXED....
Move closer to the wise, and distant urself from fools like taharqa

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Boko-Haram: More Soldiers Sent To Adamawa State / We Can't fully Implement The N6.6trillion Budget: SGF / Benue Crises: Buhari, Saraki And Dogara Meet (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 96
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.