Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,123 members, 7,814,940 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:31 AM

Jonathan Goodluck's REPORT Card - Your Assessment - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan Goodluck's REPORT Card - Your Assessment (12834 Views)

BUHARI'S REPORT CARD SO FAR. / APC Report Card: Buhari In His First 30 Days! / Nigeria's 53 Years Report Card. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan Goodluck's REPORT Card - Your Assessment by Mandelaguy(m): 11:44am On Feb 15, 2013
earthgreeners:

Yes, A sick Y'aradua was way better than a retarded GEJ
A Yaradua that was not taking decisions and running government? You guys are sooooooo dumb!

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Goodluck's REPORT Card - Your Assessment by Dpeacemaker101: 11:45am On Feb 15, 2013
GEJ has done very well in trying to make this country a better place for us all, the earlier we begin to realize it the better for us. The man has tranformed us from land of no hope to the land of plenty opportunities. Who can compare Nigeria of yester years to the Nigeria of today? We have seen tremendous transformations in all sectors of the economy,all we ask for is more. GEJ means well for us all....Long live GEJ.
Re: Jonathan Goodluck's REPORT Card - Your Assessment by Dpeacemaker101: 11:51am On Feb 15, 2013
Oluwaadajo:

who are you waiting to employ you? GEJ? How many people do Obama employ?

How about starting your own business?

Keep sitting there and wait for employment from government, and don't make way for yourself.GEJ has already made it possible for private investors to strive in the country. Which is the only way to create wealth in a country. You should tap from this opportunity now, and stop dulling yourself.
Re: Jonathan Goodluck's REPORT Card - Your Assessment by taharqa: 11:51am On Feb 15, 2013
earthgreeners:

Yes, A sick Y'aradua was way better than a retarded GEJ
Yea, keep saying it; maybe you wud eventuali bliv it.. By d way, dat's why you were called 'a fooolish Clown' that draws laughter wheneva he opens his mouth *stilllaughingprofusely*
Re: Jonathan Goodluck's REPORT Card - Your Assessment by Dpeacemaker101: 11:54am On Feb 15, 2013
take dat: Is Lie-Baran Maku a registered NLander or he simply unleashed his attack/rabid dogs here? I hail o!

You know why people like you don't move forward? Cause you are clouded by deceit and lies from your sponsors.
Re: Jonathan Goodluck's REPORT Card - Your Assessment by Mandelaguy(m): 12:05pm On Feb 15, 2013
Dpeacemaker101:

You know why people like you don't move forward? Cause you are clouded by deceit and lies from your sponsors.
My brother, leave these confused bunch. GEJ's achievements were carefully written out for them to dispute and call all of us who see liars, what do they do? They resort to name calling, and smear campaign. Are you surprised? I am not, I once witnessed a drowning man, so I know what it's like for them. Cowards!

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Goodluck's REPORT Card - Your Assessment by earthgreeners(m): 12:06pm On Feb 15, 2013
Dpeacemaker101: GEJ has done very well in trying to make this country a better place for us all, the earlier we begin to realize it the better for us. The man has tranformed us from land of no hope to the land of plenty opportunities. Who can compare Nigeria of yester years to the Nigeria of today? We have seen tremendous transformations in all sectors of the economy,all we ask for is more. GEJ means well for us all....Long live GEJ.

GEJ means well indeed...Transformation in which sector?. Go say that to Amanpour....
LOL...that corrupt retardeeen
Re: Jonathan Goodluck's REPORT Card - Your Assessment by earthgreeners(m): 12:06pm On Feb 15, 2013
Dpeacemaker101: GEJ has done very well in trying to make this country a better place for us all, the earlier we begin to realize it the better for us. The man has tranformed us from land of no hope to the land of plenty opportunities. Who can compare Nigeria of yester years to the Nigeria of today? We have seen tremendous transformations in all sectors of the economy,all we ask for is more. GEJ means well for us all....Long live GEJ.

GEJ means well indeed..Nigeria of yesteryears is far better than Nigeria of today under GEJ....Transformation in which sector?. Go say that to Amanpour....
Re: Jonathan Goodluck's REPORT Card - Your Assessment by tefund(m): 12:11pm On Feb 15, 2013
Pygru: Splendid and tremendous achievement.

i score GEJ %20 ON all front,he should not be reelected if he offer s himself
Re: Jonathan Goodluck's REPORT Card - Your Assessment by Mandelaguy(m): 12:14pm On Feb 15, 2013
earthgreeners:

GEJ means well indeed..Nigeria of yesteryears is far better than Nigeria of today under GEJ....Transformation in which sector?. Go say that to Amanpour....
Wait wait wait! Amanpour has become the scale of measurement for the country's development? This sucks! You live here don't you? Check the post and pick the detailed facts one after the other and say they are not positive strides, prove that its all a made up story, trash the facts one after they other and then prove that GEJ is not working. Stop making a foo*l of yourself.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Goodluck's REPORT Card - Your Assessment by kutchs: 12:27pm On Feb 15, 2013
earthgreeners:

You will continue to live in denial all ur life, that one day u will deny ur mother.
Amanpour? Who is she?

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Goodluck's REPORT Card - Your Assessment by mikeywise(m): 2:16pm On Feb 15, 2013
GEJ is trying his best but I think the problems of Nigeria is too much for him to handle.
i rate him 20%. this is my personal opinion, 40-man lappy, pls stay off my back.
Re: Jonathan Goodluck's REPORT Card - Your Assessment by takedat(m): 3:55pm On Feb 15, 2013
Dpeacemaker101:

Lie-baran's rabid dog! Fawning on him won't make him break you a crumb! Corporate tool!
Re: Jonathan Goodluck's REPORT Card - Your Assessment by earthgreeners(m): 6:45pm On Feb 15, 2013
kutchs: You will continue to live in denial all ur life, that one day u will deny ur mother.Amanpour? Who is she?

Amanpour is the name of the woman who revealed to all Nigerians that their president (GEJ) is a bloody LIAR
Re: Jonathan Goodluck's REPORT Card - Your Assessment by earthgreeners(m): 6:49pm On Feb 15, 2013
All the bullshit by the OP aint development in the standard of a Nation like Nigeria...
I rate GEJ 9.52%. Based on Human Development index (I hope you know what that means?)

Mandelaguy: Wait wait wait! Amanpour has become the scale of measurement for the country's development? This sucks! You live here don't you? Check the post and pick the detailed facts one after the other and say they are not positive strides, prove that its all a made up story, trash the facts one after they other and then prove that GEJ is not working. Stop making a foo*l of yourself.
Re: Jonathan Goodluck's REPORT Card - Your Assessment by juman(m): 7:19pm On Feb 15, 2013
The federal government is failing.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Goodluck's REPORT Card - Your Assessment by earthgreeners(m): 8:39pm On Feb 15, 2013
Mandelaguy: [s]My brother, leave these confused bunch. GEJ's achievements were carefully written out for them to dispute and call all of us who see liars, what do they do? They resort to name calling, and smear campaign. Are you surprised? I am not, I once witnessed a drowning man, so I know what it's like for them. Cowards![/s]

DUMB poster
Re: Jonathan Goodluck's REPORT Card - Your Assessment by Mandelaguy(m): 10:20pm On Feb 15, 2013
earthgreeners:

DUMB poster
You just summarised your existence on this platform.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Goodluck's REPORT Card - Your Assessment by earthgreeners(m): 10:48pm On Feb 15, 2013
Mandelaguy: You just summarised your existence on this platform.

why u come dey cry......
****a****
Mandelagay ...
Re: Jonathan Goodluck's REPORT Card - Your Assessment by Mandelaguy(m): 11:18pm On Feb 15, 2013
earthgreeners:

why u come dey cry......
****a****
Mandelagay ...
Your deluded thwarted mind cannot process a simple thought process, shame on you.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Goodluck's REPORT Card - Your Assessment by earthgreeners(m): 5:43am On Feb 16, 2013
Mandelaguy: [s]my deluded thwarted mind cannot process a simple thought process[/s]
Re: Jonathan Goodluck's REPORT Card - Your Assessment by Elueme: 8:34am On Feb 16, 2013
strangest: Prior to 1986 guess who was in power? Buhari... He never kept that promise... I wonder what he still wants in that office
Haha, that was when our power woes started.. Buhari, what do you want this time? To destroy our oil industry? Huh!
Re: Jonathan Goodluck's REPORT Card - Your Assessment by Mandelaguy(m): 9:03am On Feb 16, 2013
[quote author=earthgreeners][/quote] @earthgreeners, See how you keep twisting what someone wrote,fighting a credibility battle on someone far more sauve than you are, making me your focal point and showing your lack of depth. I pity you, yes I do, like an autistic child, you have this special fixation on me, and the emergence of my name on any page sends you into an uncoordinated delirious hyperventilating mood. Keep at it and finally get burnt.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Live Update: Alao Akala Wins Labour Party Primary Election / Aregbesola Is Building Extraordinary Legacy In Education - Minister For Health / Litre Of Fuel Hits N350 In Kaduna

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.