Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,297 members, 7,811,887 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:22 PM

Where Are You Celebrating Your Valentine Today? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Where Are You Celebrating Your Valentine Today? (4274 Views)

Nairalanders Share Your Valentine Pictures / Share Your Valentine's Day Gifts Here! / On Behalf Of NL Ladies, Mrcork - Please Be Our Valentine Today. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Where Are You Celebrating Your Valentine Today? by eduson33(m): 10:35am On Feb 14, 2013
[size=48pt]in my toilet[/size]
Re: Where Are You Celebrating Your Valentine Today? by member5: 10:35am On Feb 14, 2013
[size=14pt]The birthday of Tonto Dikeh[/size]
Re: Where Are You Celebrating Your Valentine Today? by WOruGunu(m): 10:47am On Feb 14, 2013
Fura nd Nunu joint,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,frm dere na to go watch ball THE END
Re: Where Are You Celebrating Your Valentine Today? by CHERIPH: 10:47am On Feb 14, 2013
crackhaus: Ermm but wait oo, all of una wey dey deny valentine, you sure say una nor go still go out after all this plenty talk

chilling in my office....looking for who go borrow me money....my babe say na Lacampaigne Tropicana she won go.
Re: Where Are You Celebrating Your Valentine Today? by jadakiss213(m): 10:48am On Feb 14, 2013
Temismith: Wat is val sef? Me i dey do my tin ontop my sewing machine peacefully.....
u be tailor ni?
Re: Where Are You Celebrating Your Valentine Today? by Larrey(f): 10:56am On Feb 14, 2013
office with my colleagues
Re: Where Are You Celebrating Your Valentine Today? by enemmo(f): 11:24am On Feb 14, 2013
Office o.Left home by 6:00am will probably get back home by 8PM,Thanks to all the Peeps that will come to Silverbird Galleria,Eko Hotel etc and congest VI,and cause massive traffic.By 8:00pm will be feeling sleepy and tired,Then play with my Kids and then off to bed.Ojo ti tan ni yen.Maybe next year

1 Like

Re: Where Are You Celebrating Your Valentine Today? by chibu05(m): 11:24am On Feb 14, 2013
Where is the money. i dey house dey soak garri with my girl. Person no fy kill himself na guy u wan kile with laugh
Re: Where Are You Celebrating Your Valentine Today? by kglamour(m): 11:26am On Feb 14, 2013
celebrating with my students with enough chalks and new topic.
I need gar** to chil joor. Mtcheeeeeew
Re: Where Are You Celebrating Your Valentine Today? by harlos: 11:30am On Feb 14, 2013
Nairaland nani o
Re: Where Are You Celebrating Your Valentine Today? by searay(m): 11:35am On Feb 14, 2013
uzeba: if ur gurl frnd refuse the bible or olive oil as ur val gift then free ha she's a witch.......lol, i dey do am for hostel ooo!!!
with this comment I knw you. One of my facebook friend.
On-Topic:
Our pastor talk say today na fasting for church oooo. So I dey Church now till 8pm
Re: Where Are You Celebrating Your Valentine Today? by skyp(m): 11:40am On Feb 14, 2013
Bleep Valentine
Re: Where Are You Celebrating Your Valentine Today? by yhemini: 11:42am On Feb 14, 2013
work work work.... close by 6pm go home watch movie and sleep... val over
Re: Where Are You Celebrating Your Valentine Today? by noblechriss(m): 11:52am On Feb 14, 2013
I'm in my room tryna sleep after reading all through last nite,i have degree exams coming up soon and these lecturers in my dept.,are something else,Unizik stress' terrible.I'll just sleep now,wake up and read again.I spoke to her early this morning because she's far from here and she understands everything perfectly.maybe later in the evening i'll drop by @ faith orphanage with my friends and that'll basically sum my day .God bless y'all.show love to people today and always!!! kissI'm in my room tryna sleep after reading all through last nite,i have degree exams coming up soon and these lecturers in my dept.,are something else,Unizik stress' terrible.I'll just sleep now,wake up and read again.I spoke to her early this morning because she's far from here and she understands everything perfectly.maybe later in the evening i'll drop by @ faith orphanage with my friends and that'll basically sum my day .God bless y'all.show love to people today and always!!!
Re: Where Are You Celebrating Your Valentine Today? by Miriachi: 11:54am On Feb 14, 2013
Fucking...2 gals dwn grin....5 more 2 go cool
Re: Where Are You Celebrating Your Valentine Today? by WOruGunu(m): 11:55am On Feb 14, 2013
i dey shayo my palmi nd dry meat kai u need to be here cool corner
Re: Where Are You Celebrating Your Valentine Today? by LEXYCOM: 11:58am On Feb 14, 2013
In the office with lot of files on ma table...
Re: Where Are You Celebrating Your Valentine Today? by Nobody: 12:03pm On Feb 14, 2013
Damn! Ve got Books to read angry
Re: Where Are You Celebrating Your Valentine Today? by Amrealphils(f): 12:12pm On Feb 14, 2013
I'll be spending my val in the orphanage..lets try 2 show luv 2 this children they need us, our tym, our money no matter hw small pls my frnds lets learn 2 show luv.tnx
Re: Where Are You Celebrating Your Valentine Today? by Karmatyra(f): 12:13pm On Feb 14, 2013
inside my room, doors locked and gues wat..............u knw it!! Hahahahahaahahaha
Re: Where Are You Celebrating Your Valentine Today? by Nobody: 12:14pm On Feb 14, 2013
I dey do my val @ work jare....I dey on call till tomorrow afternoon.
Thank God she is far away across the Atlantic, no need to use ATM today grin grin
Re: Where Are You Celebrating Your Valentine Today? by Inik(m): 12:25pm On Feb 14, 2013
At home pinging, surfing facebook, nairaland, twitter and my sports sites. Then youth program in church later this evening.
Re: Where Are You Celebrating Your Valentine Today? by donfatosa(m): 12:38pm On Feb 14, 2013
LIBRARY!
Re: Where Are You Celebrating Your Valentine Today? by OLEBRUKU(m): 12:41pm On Feb 14, 2013
at my place of work
Re: Where Are You Celebrating Your Valentine Today? by Ifetex(m): 12:42pm On Feb 14, 2013
Regreatin tinz......... Hard it ben i hv a girl frnd 2 celebrae d val. with
Re: Where Are You Celebrating Your Valentine Today? by Xunxhine(m): 12:46pm On Feb 14, 2013
Who told u i'm celebrating val to begin with
Re: Where Are You Celebrating Your Valentine Today? by billionman: 1:01pm On Feb 14, 2013
blackmale: another valentine post again,,,,feb 15 where re you....lets go...

Topics you will be seeing on front page on the 15th

1. How did you spend your val's day?
2. Where did you spend your val's day?
3. What did you do to your partner on val's day?
4. How did your partner felt when you gave him/her your val's gift?
5. How much did you spend in val's day?
6. Have you started paying the Valentine loan you took from the bank or what are your plans to pay it?

watch out for these topics making the front page for the next 3 to 7 days after val's day.

March 1st where are you
Re: Where Are You Celebrating Your Valentine Today? by billionman: 1:05pm On Feb 14, 2013
Miriachi: Fucking...2 gals dwn grin....5 more 2 go cool

Hope you've booked a bed space in advance in the nearest hospital
Re: Where Are You Celebrating Your Valentine Today? by sappiebree(f): 1:21pm On Feb 14, 2013
CharlieMaria: At ♏γ̲̣̣̥ Grand Mother's kitchen frying garri grin.
hahaha! Same here except am not fryin garri.
Re: Where Are You Celebrating Your Valentine Today? by blank(f): 2:01pm On Feb 14, 2013
People should sit their bottoms down in their school or work place. What the fudge? The traffic today na die. Eateries, cakes and cream, marriage registries are all causing traffic. Was 1 full hour late for my appointment cos I didn't anticipate this kinda traffic. If y'all have nothing better to do than be a nuisance, please leave the roads.

Rant over.
Re: Where Are You Celebrating Your Valentine Today? by crisycent: 2:12pm On Feb 14, 2013
I just arrived manchester, england on saturday....its cold and lonely here. wish i could hook up with a nigerian girl here so we could spend valentine together.
Re: Where Are You Celebrating Your Valentine Today? by Elebiju: 2:16pm On Feb 14, 2013
Miriachi: Fucking...2 gals dwn grin....5 more 2 go cool
way to go champion,ur life is drizzling away in ur presence

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

5 Crazy Things Guys Do On Whatsapp/bbm To Impress A Girl: / Ladies, Come In Here And Pick Your Shape Of Head! / Why The Growing Number Of Bachelors(single Men)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.