Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,149 members, 7,818,454 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:13 PM

Question For Guys: - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Question For Guys: (1949 Views)

Reasons Why Ladies Make It Easy For Guys To Get Into Their Pants. / Seven Rules That Will Save You The Pain Of Heart Breaks (for Guys Only) / Essential Dating Tips For Guys (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Question For Guys: by Fredrika(f): 12:41pm On Mar 13, 2008
Would you think of dating a young, recently separated woman who has children?
Re: Question For Guys: by hammers(m): 1:14pm On Mar 13, 2008
I swear i can,
if she seperated for a good and genuine reason.
If she is a victim of circumstance.
beautiful,
Re: Question For Guys: by chychy(f): 1:31pm On Mar 13, 2008
@ fredrika
pls i hope u aint lookin @ datin already, u aint ready yet.

in good time, it will all fall into place.
Re: Question For Guys: by Fredrika(f): 1:42pm On Mar 13, 2008
chychy:

@ fredrika
please i hope u aint lookin @ datin already, u aint ready yet.

in good time, it will all fall into place.

I knew you will tell me this smiley

Don't worry, I am not looking for anybody. At least not from here. If I meet somebody, that will be in IRL. I am just entertaining myself, and kind of curious to know what guys will think about woman like me. Just want to find out if there would be chance for me to find somebody, when I am ready. smiley
Re: Question For Guys: by darlingD(m): 1:48pm On Mar 13, 2008
Yes i can.
Re: Question For Guys: by bigfather(m): 3:36pm On Mar 13, 2008
Chilrdren Not even a child ? Abeg i nor fit o !
Re: Question For Guys: by Mortiple(m): 3:58pm On Mar 13, 2008
With all due respect, I can not. grin grin Me, date a 'young' woman with kids (a tokunbo)? Count me out. grin grin
Re: Question For Guys: by 4Him(m): 4:01pm On Mar 13, 2008
No.
Re: Question For Guys: by TheSly: 4:08pm On Mar 13, 2008
Yes!!
Re: Question For Guys: by PLC1: 4:39pm On Mar 13, 2008
She go get enough money in her account? If yes, then positive but if no, then count me out.
Re: Question For Guys: by buzzgonz(m): 4:45pm On Mar 13, 2008
LOL, exactly wink
Re: Question For Guys: by chukz4real(m): 4:48pm On Mar 13, 2008
@all
nothing is wrong with that as much as am concerned sha oooooo! shocked
Re: Question For Guys: by buzzgonz(m): 4:52pm On Mar 13, 2008
As in?
Re: Question For Guys: by opuro(m): 5:02pm On Mar 13, 2008
if she is a widow yes
if na seperation and the guy man still de kampe NO!
Because once debe is debe forever!
Re: Question For Guys: by outlaws(m): 6:39am On Mar 15, 2008
cool

What's up poster? If you are busy making babies, don't you think you should be a little responsible and try to be busy taking care of them instead of thinking of how to get more babies? To get to your question. It depends on what the date is for, to help you get more babies? I don't know. To just have fun and leave your kids home alone? I don't know. To just go out and drink and forget about your responsibilities? I don't know. Or do you need some one that will help you financially take care of some one's children? I don't know. So to answer your question you need to be specific. Date, doesn't really mean anything, what's for is what counts.
Re: Question For Guys: by bawomolo(m): 7:37am On Mar 15, 2008
is she rich?? nothing bad with a sugar mama to pay off my student loans grin grin
Re: Question For Guys: by bawomolo(m): 7:39am On Mar 15, 2008
seriously though how many kids, and are u really in the process of divorce or just separated for a little bit.
Re: Question For Guys: by Fredrika(f): 12:43pm On Mar 15, 2008
It was just a rhetorical question.

Ok, only because the marriage did not work out, do you think woman should stay alone for the rest of her life, without man?

I did not mention she needs financial support, did not mention she would leave her children at home and go to have fun.

Who said she is busy making babies? Sometimes you marry, have children, and for reason or another things just not work out.

Ok?
Re: Question For Guys: by donpapa(m): 2:55pm On Mar 15, 2008
Yes! with reasons
Re: Question For Guys: by Scopium: 3:05pm On Mar 15, 2008
[size=13pt]Hell yeah I can. I'll date you because you are the kind of person I like and not because of what befell you.[/size]
Re: Question For Guys: by sistajay(f): 3:17pm On Mar 15, 2008
To all the guys that said yes to taking on a young woman with her children, una don earn my RESPECT from today. To the coward guys that said no they can't do it, just imagine if it were you left with the children to take care of, how easy will be for you to date?
Re: Question For Guys: by outlaws(m): 8:44am On Mar 16, 2008
cool

Listen up sista jay or what ever you call your self. This isn’t a matter of being a coward or not. This is a matter of being responsible. So what do you expect? I should thank her for having fun, having babies and looking for more ways to leave the kids alone and have more? So, guys should just leave the hard working, responsible ladies alone and look for those that have puzzled life style? Think. Use your head the next time you post your Shit.
Re: Question For Guys: by Nobody: 8:52am On Mar 16, 2008
its not easy but it is do-able.
Re: Question For Guys: by zignor(m): 9:16am On Mar 16, 2008
Noway! sad angry

There are alot of fine and single ladies cheesy grin
Re: Question For Guys: by whitelexi(m): 9:27am On Mar 16, 2008
Nope, not for me sha, i aint ready for all that baby father drama cool

Sorry grin
Re: Question For Guys: by sistajay(f): 1:29pm On Mar 16, 2008
@ outlaw
I guess it takes the two of us to post shit here, but hey yours stinks the most. OOh do remain an OUTLAW.
Re: Question For Guys: by Frizy(m): 2:33pm On Mar 16, 2008
ChildrenHow many four grin. I beg, my mama go vex. Plenty unmarried chics dey wey no get bobo, na mi go con dey date mother of four angry. If I don born before and I don seperate "ehen" na another issue. But as I still be bobo "Ko si nko to joo"
Re: Question For Guys: by uspry1(f): 2:58pm On Mar 16, 2008
Fredrika:

Would you think of dating a young, recently separated woman who has children?

@Fredrika
I know this is for guys", but i speak out myself for you to be aware the fact from what I have seen common issues everywhere in the world.

Normally, most men do not date young woman who is recently separated with children. WHY? because she is STILL LEGAL MARRIED, most men STAY AWAY not want too much trouble with child's daddy (still LEGAL HUSBAND) drama. Called "EXTRA BAGGAGE" . Most men just play along to pretend to be loved young separated woman on the relationship that most men won't bring her to their mama! You know what i mean.

If you are still separated single mother of child(ren), then you are better off taking your own responsible yourself for a long time unless your husband either divorced you or changed his mind to reconcile you later, or dead or death penalty prison.

TOO MANY SINGLE MOTHERS WITH CHILDREN, divorced, separated or unmarried out there around the world! MOST MEN RUN, RUN, RUN!!! Very few men will accept dating/marrying a divorced/widowed young single mother with only ONE CHILD. >>>>PAY ATTENTION: Not separated young single mother with ONE CHILD. angry

Good luck!
Re: Question For Guys: by outlaws(m): 5:40am On Mar 17, 2008
cool

To Jay Sister: Bleep you and your post. ill headed, outdated, stupid Bitch.
Re: Question For Guys: by edwardaigb: 6:36am On Mar 17, 2008
outlaws:

cool

To Jay Sister: Bleep you and your post. ill headed, outdated, stupid Bitch.

why the name calling?
Re: Question For Guys: by acidrop(f): 6:39am On Mar 17, 2008
y not i c nothing wrong with that, as far as she still got her charms
Re: Question For Guys: by sistajay(f): 12:38pm On Mar 17, 2008
@outlaw

Hmm, never knew such scum could come out of your mouth instead of your arse. I ain't bringin myself down to your level little boy.

(1) (2) (Reply)

How To Lose A Guy In 10 Dayz / Can You Marry A Rich And Famous Man? / Love Potion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.