Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,195 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:27 AM

What Would You Term This? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Would You Term This? (2255 Views)

Would You Serve Jail Term For Your Babe To Be Released? (photo) / Why Do Long Term Relationships Break Up? / Ladies: What Do You Term As A Heart Break? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Would You Term This? by Santi222(m): 4:55pm On Feb 16, 2013
If you care to check my topics, you'll come across an interesting scenario I posted some months back. About my friend, a corper, who had to share his room with a lady corper in their remote PPA; who wished to avoid intimacy with this lady. With his permission, i sought advice from experienced nairaland sexuality experts on how to tackle the issue. So many answers were given, kudos to Sexkillz and co. Well, Batch A just passed out, and my friend with them. Problem is, he's not himself at the momient. He confessed to me that he managed to avoid sleeping with the lady in question, but just before POP, things really got steamy between them... Lots of kissing, smooching, couple of handjobs, boobs pressing, but strictly no sex, no blowjobs. Mon ami is guilt ridden... He wants to know if he's still a virgin or not.. He forced me to come back here and ask; so fellows, i need your humble take on this, no hypocritical or insulting answers please. Whats his status? i await your reasoned answers, merci beaucoup.
Re: What Would You Term This? by LarrySun(m): 5:03pm On Feb 16, 2013
Virginity is a state of the mind.
Re: What Would You Term This? by Nobody: 5:37pm On Feb 16, 2013
In males,virginity is inconsiderable since there is nothing to act as a 'universal indicator'.
So,it's a case of mind over matter.
Re: What Would You Term This? by greedie1(f): 5:43pm On Feb 16, 2013
Larry-Sun:
binger: In males,virginity is inconsiderable since there is nothing to act as a 'universal indicator'.
So,it's a case of mind over matter.
UNBELIEVABLE!!! SO ITS NOW A MIND THING
Re: What Would You Term This? by Nobody: 5:56pm On Feb 16, 2013
gree-die:

Re: What Would You Term This? by Nobody: 6:18pm On Feb 16, 2013
gree-die:

FOR MALES,YES!!!
Re: What Would You Term This? by Santi222(m): 10:49am On Feb 17, 2013
The great Larry Sun comments on my thread... I'm honoured. Btw, thanks for your answers guys, mon ami has seen them and is feeling a bit better, though a think a little more convincing wont be in the wrong. But its really funny, aint it? A guy feeling this bad cos of he touched a woman. But i respect him all the same. Its really in the mind.
Re: What Would You Term This? by Mynd44: 11:34am On Feb 17, 2013
Larry-Sun:
Why am I not surprised at this? Larry, your choice of words is somewhat.......vague. i would like to interprete it as it depends on what we wanna define virginity as. Some might define it as penetrative sex and some might not

@OP, your friend ain't a virgin no more if hand jobs and mouth jobs were involved. In my opinion
Re: What Would You Term This? by LarrySun(m): 12:10pm On Feb 17, 2013
Mynd_44:
Why am I not surprised at this? Larry, your choice of words is somewhat.......vague.
Moss, would you also say kissing can likewise break one's virginity. It depends on how we individually see the S-word. Giving head or even saying obscene words might act as catalysts. It now depends on the party concerned to determine if he's really broken his mind's hymen or not (men and women alike).
Re: What Would You Term This? by Moyola(f): 12:17pm On Feb 17, 2013
Morally, he aint tongue

Promiscuously, he's tongue
Re: What Would You Term This? by Mynd44: 12:17pm On Feb 17, 2013
Larry-Sun:

Moss, would you also say kissing can likewise break one's virginity. It depends on how we individually see the S-word. Giving head or even saying obscene words might act as catalysts. It now depends on the party concerned to determine if he's really broken his mind's hymen or not (men and women alike).
Did you just call me MOSS? Dude like me MOSS?
Re: What Would You Term This? by LarrySun(m): 12:20pm On Feb 17, 2013
Mynd_44:
Did you just call me MOSS? Dude like me MOSS?
Oh! That's an error. Forgive me. I've been chatting with Moss recently. Sorry.
Re: What Would You Term This? by LarrySun(m): 12:22pm On Feb 17, 2013
Moyola: Morally, he aint tongue

Promiscuously, he's tongue
We weren't told that the guy in question was into promiscuity, were we?
Re: What Would You Term This? by Moyola(f): 12:39pm On Feb 17, 2013
Larry-Sun:

We weren't told that the guy in question was into promiscuity, were we?

well, datz how they start. tongue
Re: What Would You Term This? by LarrySun(m): 12:44pm On Feb 17, 2013
Moyola:

well, datz how they start. tongue
I wouldn't want to derail my friend's thread. What do you say? Is the boy a virgin or not?
Re: What Would You Term This? by Moyola(f): 12:58pm On Feb 17, 2013
Larry-Sun:

I wouldn't want to derail my friend's thread. What do you say? Is the boy a virgin or not?

see my 1st post
Re: What Would You Term This? by LarrySun(m): 1:02pm On Feb 17, 2013
Moyola:

see my 1st post
Your first post is double-sided.
Re: What Would You Term This? by Mynd44: 1:10pm On Feb 17, 2013
Larry-Sun:

Your first post is double-sided.
He is a writer. I think it is allowedtonguetonguetongue
Re: What Would You Term This? by LarrySun(m): 1:19pm On Feb 17, 2013
Mynd_44:
He is a writer. I think it is allowedtonguetonguetongue
He?
Re: What Would You Term This? by Mynd44: 1:27pm On Feb 17, 2013
Larry-Sun:

He?
Are you now a she? I meant you na.
Re: What Would You Term This? by omega25red(m): 1:29pm On Feb 17, 2013
If your boy got a hand job then he is definitely not a virgin anymore
Re: What Would You Term This? by luvmijeje(f): 1:46pm On Feb 17, 2013
Op tell ur friend,he has been disvirgin.
Re: What Would You Term This? by malaria(f): 8:11pm On Feb 17, 2013
Larry-Sun:
Finito .trust me, a lot of peeps have disvirgned themselves by thoughts alone, not 2 talk of fore play and the act. Little wonder some say is lack of opportunity.
Re: What Would You Term This? by k2039: 8:24pm On Feb 17, 2013
Mynd_44:
Why am I not surprised at this? Larry, your choice of words is somewhat.......vague. i would like to interprete it as it depends on what we wanna define virginity as. Some might define it as penetrative sex and some might not

@OP, your friend ain't a virgin no more if hand jobs and mouth jobs were involved. In my opinion
Sadly, I just got all of this from a girl now, virginity is now in the trash. Penetrative se.x follows suit with immediate effect, it's pointless waiting till marriage again.

By the way Mynd it was fun, I felt like I was soaring in the sky.
Re: What Would You Term This? by greatgod2012(f): 9:41pm On Feb 17, 2013
k2039: Sadly, I just got all of this from a girl now, virginity is now in the trash. Penetrative se.x follows suit with immediate effect, it's pointless waiting till marriage again.

hhhhmmmmm
i will pretend i didnt see this.
Re: What Would You Term This? by Mynd44: 9:47pm On Feb 17, 2013
k2039: Sadly, I just got all of this from a girl now, virginity is now in the trash. Penetrative se.x follows suit with immediate effect, it's pointless waiting till marriage again.

Interesting. I hope no one will say I made thay decision for you oo cos I did not even point you in any direction
Re: What Would You Term This? by ijebabe: 9:54pm On Feb 17, 2013

See my good luck grin
K, you know where this is going right? tongue
Re: What Would You Term This? by cindyrella(f): 9:59pm On Feb 17, 2013
k2039:
*clears throat*

@op
Your friend is not a virgin anymore.
Re: What Would You Term This? by Nobody: 10:10pm On Feb 17, 2013

*coughs*

interesting grin grin

@OP, your friend is no longer a virgin...shikena.
Re: What Would You Term This? by Mynd44: 11:25pm On Feb 17, 2013
cindyrella:
*clears throat*

@op
Your friend is not a virgin anymore.
I have no idea what he means. The mofo is delusional
Re: What Would You Term This? by 190: 11:31pm On Feb 17, 2013
what the phuck is this
Re: What Would You Term This? by cindyrella(f): 11:36pm On Feb 17, 2013
Mynd_44:
I have no idea what he means. The mofo is delusional
Lol

(1) (2) (Reply)

Describe Him IN One Word / What Proved That A Girl Is A Virgin? / Should I Quit Loving Her Or Remain With Her Help!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.