Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,198 members, 7,818,659 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:06 PM

I Don't Love You - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Don't Love You (1213 Views)

Bleeping A Girl I Don't Love,how Do I Break Up With Her? / Guys How Do You Feel When A Woman Loves You And You Don't Love Her / 16 Funny Ways To Reply 'i Love You' (if You Don't Love The Person Back) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Don't Love You by Apostlexx(m): 6:27pm On Oct 17, 2010
My wife told me she dos'nt lovd me,but we are married with kids for 7yrs.what should i do?
Re: I Don't Love You by Dsense(m): 6:31pm On Oct 17, 2010
Divorce her then.No Love no life.
Re: I Don't Love You by ZIMDRILL(m): 6:33pm On Oct 17, 2010
Apostlexx:

My wife told me she dos'nt lovd me,but we are married with kids for 7yrs.what should i do?

ask for the reason why

then decide from there
Re: I Don't Love You by TRUSTEDGUY: 6:36pm On Oct 17, 2010
You cn still make her love you dude.
Re: I Don't Love You by LouisThoru(f): 6:45pm On Oct 17, 2010
tell her same thing and watch her reaction.
Re: I Don't Love You by Dsense(m): 6:48pm On Oct 17, 2010
Nah wasting time.Once she had said it ''she doesn't love u'' ,Then nothing can be done to put things back on track.Divorce is da solution.
Re: I Don't Love You by Yorisb: 6:49pm On Oct 17, 2010
Apostlexx:

Although women can be very unpredictable sometimes, however I presume you must have done something very wrong to her .undecided

Have u tried to figure out what that is?

I'd suggest you sit her down and talk it through with her. 7yrs in marriage isn't 7days so its worth all the mending, begging(?) and making-ups.

Good luck - You might need it!
Re: I Don't Love You by Nobody: 6:57pm On Oct 17, 2010
Apostlexx:

Please act like an adult, not like a child running to the nearest sanctuary to seek help. How can we solve your problem when we do not know your wife nor lived with her? There are many reasons why a spouse would suddenly utter such a profound statement after years of marriage that produced children. Seat your wife down and have a heart to heart talk with her. Only she can shed light on this situation. No one else can. And if you cannot succeed in getting your wife to open to you, there is absolutely nothing anyone can do to help you.
Re: I Don't Love You by jaysay(m): 7:19pm On Oct 17, 2010
did you see it coming @poster? Or did she just wake up suddenly and;
I don't love you.

Or maybe she does not love you but will still stay with you, which?
Re: I Don't Love You by gestapo(f): 8:35pm On Oct 17, 2010
Apostlexx:

go and post this in the family section for married folks, you will get better response and feedback from there wink
Re: I Don't Love You by omega25red(m): 8:36pm On Oct 17, 2010
poster

was your marriage an arrange marriage?
what were you two talking about before she said she didn't love you
did she say i dont love you anymore or just flat i dont love you or i never loved you (could have two meanings)
were you guys fighting when she said so
do you provide for your family
has she ever talked about leaving or has she left before due to fights
can you find out what you did assuming you did something wrong

too many questions
Re: I Don't Love You by mutter(f): 8:41pm On Oct 17, 2010
That is normal in married life after many years. Sometimes I look at that man and think how the hell did I land myself in this mess. Other times I think, Thank God for the greatest man on earth.
You have to work on your marriage every day , rekindle the love and renew the vows regularly.
What you need to do is woe her all over again. Little surprises and gestures, laughter and love so she remembers the man she fell in love with.
Re: I Don't Love You by Orikinla(m): 5:02pm On Oct 19, 2010
READ MY POSTER AND PASS IT ON.

[size=18pt]
NEVER MARRY ANYONE WHO DOES NOT LOVE YOU, BECAUSE HE OR SHE WILL BE UNFAITHFUL TO YOU![/size]
Re: I Don't Love You by kokoye(m): 5:04pm On Oct 19, 2010
@ post.

what did you do to her? She's obviously mad at you for something.

A wife  (my cousin) once told her husband the kids were not his . . just to spite him after he cheated.

The guy nearly threw her out of the highrise building cheesy
Re: I Don't Love You by Omolola1(f): 5:04pm On Oct 19, 2010
Divorce her sharp sharp!!
Re: I Don't Love You by sms4health: 6:19pm On Oct 19, 2010
Talk to her.

This was probably said in the heat of an argument or have you done something to hurt her recently.
Re: I Don't Love You by xhosachoc(f): 7:54pm On Oct 19, 2010
Its too late to talk about it.She could have been feeling like this for a long time and for her to verbalise it like that,it means she has had enough.One thing for sure,you can not make someone love you.Sorry dude,hope you find a way to sort it all out. kiss
Re: I Don't Love You by Rocktation(f): 8:08am On Oct 20, 2010
Start giving her some money for soup.
Re: I Don't Love You by arixreal: 9:09am On Oct 20, 2010
THE BEST THING IS TO STAY AWAY FROM THE WOMAN OR ELSE YOU ARE PLAYING WITH DEATH. SHE WILL 1 DAY POISING YOU ESPECIALLY DELTA PEOPLE THEY WILL GRANT BOTTLE INSIDE STEW FOR YOU. GOD LOVES YOU TOO MUCH THAT IS WHY THE LADY CONFESS TO YOU THAT SHE DOESNT LIKES YOU AGAIN.BUT IF YOU ARE TIRED OF THESE WORLD YOU CAN GO AHEAD. FOR .ANY QUESTION YOU CAN CONTACT ME ON FIDAUS777@YAHOO.COM
Re: I Don't Love You by Okijajuju1(m): 9:18am On Oct 20, 2010
If you are in Naija, beat the leaving daylight out of her for wasting your time all this while, then kick her butt to the curb!! Dial her peeps and tell'am to come pick up their trash!!

Do a DNA test on the kid(s) cos chances are she's been two-timing you all these 7 years!!

(1) (Reply)

It Will Be Very Difficult For Me 2love Again. / Guys Can You Marry A LovePeddler Out Of Love? / Craziest Thing Uve Done 4 Love (Love languages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.