Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,465 members, 7,819,692 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:09 PM

NIMC Aptitude Test And What To Expect - Jobs/Vacancies (21) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / NIMC Aptitude Test And What To Expect (89076 Views)

Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 / Massive Recruitment At National Identity Management Commission (NIMC) / Nigeria Identity Management Commission (nimc) Interview & Pay Struct.! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NIMC Aptitude Test And What To Expect by toyibhabib: 2:07pm On Mar 04, 2013
[quote author=albacete]

GBAGAUN ! And someone even liked this

Tomorrow now u go begin blame GEJ for not providing jobs. See as u don spoil my phone screen now.

Bro, u should knw dt guy is jst trying to ease our tension with all ds gbagaun, i dnt want to blv it was nt a deliberate act. Bro God will se us through, cos He has spoken
Re: NIMC Aptitude Test And What To Expect by albacete(m): 8:12pm On Mar 05, 2013
^^ are u sure about that? Ok ooo
Re: NIMC Aptitude Test And What To Expect by Mahdtoy: 8:36pm On Mar 05, 2013
I held that there are about 4000+ vacancies available and 100 slots had been sent to each state for there candidates. I don't if anybody hear about this cos I hear it from one of their staff.
Re: NIMC Aptitude Test And What To Expect by hollayemy89: 6:03am On Mar 06, 2013
[quote author=Mahdtoy]I held that there are about 4000+ vacancies available and 100 slots had been sent to each state for there candidates. I don't if anybody hear about this cos I hear it from one of their staff. [Nope and how did u get d info frm d source?]
Re: NIMC Aptitude Test And What To Expect by Innocent314: 6:59am On Mar 06, 2013
I over heard sm staff of fed xter cmssn were arrested 4 collectin money frm applicant, also i saw a girl dt paid 100,000 afta d exam, even sm of d fed xter staff were angry dt y its online application dt y nt hard copy application & dt sm of d consultant ll se dia own workers to filled d slots & also sell sm space...... Even ystday daily sun kick against min. Of interior for dia online application without any position specify...
Re: NIMC Aptitude Test And What To Expect by rekeson: 6:59am On Mar 06, 2013
Mahdtoy: I held that there are about 4000+ vacancies available and 100 slots had been sent to each state for there candidates. I don't if anybody hear about this cos I hear it from one of their staff.

Seriously u are a graduate? Piece of advice, go back 2 sch

1 Like

Re: NIMC Aptitude Test And What To Expect by Innocent314: 7:04am On Mar 06, 2013
Nl, hw long ll it take 4 this reslt to come out bc since is online, it dnt need to delay at all?.
Re: NIMC Aptitude Test And What To Expect by deandavid(m): 7:30am On Mar 06, 2013
rekeson:

Seriously u are a graduate? Piece of advice, go back 2 sch
see this 1, person dey give u infor, u dy waste ur time dy mind his gramma.
Re: NIMC Aptitude Test And What To Expect by rekeson: 8:35am On Mar 06, 2013
deandavid: see this 1, person dey give u infor, u dy waste ur time dy mind his gramma.

U can't work with any info from d likes of dat dude
Re: NIMC Aptitude Test And What To Expect by kbaby1: 8:48am On Mar 06, 2013
Sometimes its better to ignore some errors made by someone n take d info. Better still watch ur own errors before checking another person's grammar. Yours isn't better

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: NIMC Aptitude Test And What To Expect by Ridiy: 9:01am On Mar 06, 2013
k baby: Sometimes its better to ignore some errors made by someone n take d info. Better still watch ur own errors before checking another person's grammar. Yours isn't better
True talk...

1 Like

Re: NIMC Aptitude Test And What To Expect by bibinwaka: 10:54am On Mar 06, 2013
guyz i think we shud al exrcise patience. der is no hurry in life.
Re: NIMC Aptitude Test And What To Expect by hulkmarcopolo(m): 12:27pm On Mar 06, 2013
If you log on to the nimc job web page, u will find out dat they placed a warning info for those who are paying money for personnels to help them into nimc... So by Gods grace let's hope they will be credible to their word. But still people, let us excercise patience..

1 Like

Re: NIMC Aptitude Test And What To Expect by stolak: 9:09am On Mar 09, 2013
Pls guy, i dont expect the result to be pasted. Only the qualify candidate will be called. So dont be too anxious abt what u scored. If it takes more than a week to contact d 1st person, it does not mean some1 is doctoring the marks. It could be due to other processing which not neccesary mean man know man. Be calm until the firt person is call.
Cheer!
Re: NIMC Aptitude Test And What To Expect by sussyangel: 9:46am On Mar 09, 2013
on tribune news paper,oral interview schedule for late march 2013
Re: NIMC Aptitude Test And What To Expect by Nobody: 1:15pm On Mar 09, 2013
sussyangel: on tribune news paper,oral interview schedule for late march 2013

Today's edition?
Re: NIMC Aptitude Test And What To Expect by hollayemy89: 3:41pm On Mar 09, 2013
‎​NIMC interview schedule in March. The commission, in an effort to boost its staff strength, recently conducted aptitude test in six locations spread across the country.

According to the Director, Corporate Communication, Mr Anthony Okwudiafor, over 150,000 unemployed Nigerians responded to the recruitment advertorials, which appeared in six national dailies.

He noted that the examination, which covered questions in current affairs, Mathematics and English, was essentially computer-based.

The purpose of this, according to the Director, Human Capital Management, Ms Winifred Ojeih, was to provide a level playing field for all qualified Nigerians.

She said all the applicants had equal opportunity of working in the commission once they excelled in the aptitude test and subsequent oral interview sessions scheduled for this month.

Meanwhile, the Director General and Chief Executive of NIMC, Mr Chris Onyemenam, has warned applicants not to offer money to anybody in order to secure employment.

Onyemenam, who said the NIMC jobs are not for said, added that if anyone was caught either receiving or giving money, such would be handed over to the law enforcement agencies for prosecution.

Βε̲̣ prepared as the oral interview has been scheduled for later this month. Invitations will soon be flying out, work begins APRIL. Gotten from a reliable source. Goodluck to us all
Re: NIMC Aptitude Test And What To Expect by stevenneka: 3:54pm On Mar 09, 2013
So the Oga dey scope Nigerian graduate that the employment will be based on merit.So He thought we're mugu in Nigeria,Is it possible for anyone in our country to secure a federal job without knowing anybody?I beg my dear people pray to God to Link us to the right challenge and lets look and see how they're going to share the employment within themselves.I don't just waste my TF going to Lagos for the exam..
Re: NIMC Aptitude Test And What To Expect by isyness4real: 6:52pm On Mar 09, 2013
stevenneka: So the Oga dey scope Nigerian graduate that the employment will be based on merit.So He thought we're mugu in Nigeria,Is it possible for anyone in our country to secure a federal job without knowing anybody?I beg my dear people pray to God to Link us to the right challenge and lets look and see how they're going to share the employment within themselves.I don't just waste my TF going to Lagos for the exam..

Steve is posibl to AV a job. without d help of Jonathan,Obama or any1. all u mid is Jesus ad NT man.cos d earth is his ad d fullness thereof including d job,d recruiter ad d fg.
in d history of recruiting,no 1 can bit him.he neither ask for qualification nor ability . he only found them ask them to go ad work in farm ad they beliv ad obey. "pls read Mathew 20:1-7"
all u nid is know him as lord
AV faith in him."dos dt put their trust in d lord shall...."if. ur faith is as small as a mustard seed,u will say to dose mountain ...."
den believe "blessed is he or she dat beliv for Dere shall be a performance .....""
conclusion. TRUST IN GOD!!!!!!

4 Likes

Re: NIMC Aptitude Test And What To Expect by Tstone1(m): 11:40pm On Mar 10, 2013
Couldn't make it for the last test. Got this message from NIMC tonight.

Dear Applicant, NIMC invites you for a make-up test. Choose your preferred test location from LAGOS,ENUGU,MINNA,AKURE,ILORIN,IBADAN by sending SMS to any of the Nos:

What do you guys think? Anyone with this same issue?
Re: NIMC Aptitude Test And What To Expect by vilively: 12:35am On Mar 11, 2013
T.stone:
Couldn't make it for the last test. Got this message from NIMC tonight.

Dear Applicant, NIMC invites you for a make-up test. Choose your preferred test location from LAGOS,ENUGU,MINNA,AKURE,ILORIN,IBADAN by sending SMS to any of the Nos:

What do you guys think? Anyone with this same issue?
I got it to.

I jus replied and I was told the test will take place 16th or17th that they will alert me with more info.
Re: NIMC Aptitude Test And What To Expect by daphor11: 4:16am On Mar 11, 2013
What about those that wrote the test before?? Any need for a make-up test??
Re: NIMC Aptitude Test And What To Expect by mrstanley1: 7:32am On Mar 11, 2013
vilively:
I got it to.

I jus replied and I was told the test will take place 16th or17th that they will alert me with more info.

Same here, I also received the message and have been scheduled between 16th-17th. God help us.
Re: NIMC Aptitude Test And What To Expect by fitzjerry(m): 9:36am On Mar 11, 2013
Pls, is der any1 in d house that has written the test b4 & was invited 4 a make-up test?? So we can figure what is actually going on here cos its getting me confused.
Re: NIMC Aptitude Test And What To Expect by bibinwaka: 10:13am On Mar 11, 2013
[quote
author=fitzjerry]Pls, is der any1 in d house that has written the test
b4 & was invited 4 a make-up test?? So we can figure what is
actually going on here cos its getting me confused.[/quote]

i did. bt my case i filld 2 frms.
Re: NIMC Aptitude Test And What To Expect by doyexy: 10:15am On Mar 11, 2013
fitzjerry: Pls, is der any1 in d house that has written the test b4 & was invited 4 a make-up test?? So we can figure what is actually going on here cos its getting me confused.

Mayb u applied twice or ur 1st test didn't submit successfully or it didn't record ur scores
Re: NIMC Aptitude Test And What To Expect by Rexmarysweet(m): 1:24pm On Mar 11, 2013
If you have written before,their is no point writing again.Your Code/ARN will nolonger open. This is for those who missed the Exam due to Location.
Re: NIMC Aptitude Test And What To Expect by fitzjerry(m): 3:08pm On Mar 11, 2013
I haven't written b4 though. This is my 1st test invite. I was only wondering y its being called a make-up test since i haven't written any b4.
Re: NIMC Aptitude Test And What To Expect by u3fine(m): 5:20pm On Mar 11, 2013
Please those that wrote the first test in Enugu, how can I locate the center if coming from Port Harcourt?
Thank you as u respond.
Re: NIMC Aptitude Test And What To Expect by fitzjerry(m): 5:37pm On Mar 11, 2013
Re: NIMC Aptitude Test And What To Expect by fitzjerry(m): 5:41pm On Mar 11, 2013
u3fine: Please those that wrote the first test in Enugu, how can I locate the center if coming from Port Harcourt?
Thank you as u respond.

@u3fine-Pls has NIMC sent u ur test location/venue?
Re: NIMC Aptitude Test And What To Expect by u3fine(m): 6:34pm On Mar 11, 2013
fitzjerry:

@u3fine-Pls has NIMC sent u ur test location/venue?
No but they have change my center to Enugu from the confirmation I received last night.

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (Reply)

Total Nigeria Plc Is Recruiting / Graduate Vacancies At Guinness Nigeria / Uduak-Frank Akpan's Compound Where Iniobong Umoren Was Murdered, Buried (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.