Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,687 members, 7,809,598 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:48 AM

NIMC Aptitude Test And What To Expect - Jobs/Vacancies (23) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / NIMC Aptitude Test And What To Expect (89025 Views)

Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 / Massive Recruitment At National Identity Management Commission (NIMC) / Nigeria Identity Management Commission (nimc) Interview & Pay Struct.! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NIMC Aptitude Test And What To Expect by FESTAC101: 6:21pm On Apr 17, 2013
Oga thank God for them and pray you receive yours.Many people who hardly comment on NL have already gotten theirs too.
Re: NIMC Aptitude Test And What To Expect by sonofyisa(m): 9:33pm On Apr 17, 2013
Jst got my txe dis evenin....for dose dat r doubtin

NIMC, Send Shortlisted Candidates For Interview a Success Message
National Identity management Commission (NIMC) has finally send a congratulatory message to all shortlisted candidates, all candidates that receive this message has done very well in the Aptitude Test that was conductor not quit long.

The text was as such:

"Dear Applicant, further to the aptitude test you took, you have been short-listed for interviews with NIMC in Abuja. Further details will be communicated."

We say congratulation to all successfully shortlisted candidates for NIMC Interview, we wish you the best of luck as you prepared.
Is online....
Re: NIMC Aptitude Test And What To Expect by u3fine(m): 10:33pm On Apr 17, 2013
Pls who wrote the make up tes @ Enugu that has received the text? Or any Enugu center here that has received the mmessage?

1 Like

Re: NIMC Aptitude Test And What To Expect by linsa01(m): 10:35pm On Apr 17, 2013
Pls, has anybody who applied for admin/HR officer received the text?
Re: NIMC Aptitude Test And What To Expect by doyexy: 10:40pm On Apr 17, 2013
Re: NIMC Aptitude Test And What To Expect by osimbr: 1:25am On Apr 18, 2013
pls., we need serious minded individuals on this site.i want to use same medium to say that, the organisers of this forum should be mindfull of inconsequential post. looking for job does not mean some individuals will jst misled people.Any info shuld b veriable and viable to the intended user b4 it can b posted. NIMC have not sent any mesage to any body for now as at this day ,April 19,2013.
Re: NIMC Aptitude Test And What To Expect by sonofyisa(m): 6:15am On Apr 18, 2013
osimbr: pls., we need serious minded individuals on this site.i want to use same medium to say that, the organisers of this forum should be mindfull of inconsequential post. looking for job does not mean some individuals will jst misled people.Any info shuld b veriable and viable to the intended user b4 it can b posted. NIMC have not sent any mesage to any body for now as at this day ,April 19,2013.
why r u so stuborn to accept the truth? My broda wat will I gain or wat will oda pple gain by liein? U beta wake up....if u r yet to receive pray u do..if nt rejoice wit us n stop been jealous...nimc send out txt n I receive mine yestaday around 8:30pm
Re: NIMC Aptitude Test And What To Expect by albacete(m): 6:27am On Apr 18, 2013
I hope those of you that received the test for interview were not among the nairalanders that gave out their contacts in this forum all in the name of wanting to travel together to write the test?
NIMC should have updated their website to reflect the invitation/list of names. If they can come up with a disclaimer, does it not mean that they have not started calling for interview and that they are aware of the text messages making the rounds.

Still waiting for the official report on their website.

Re: NIMC Aptitude Test And What To Expect by albacete(m): 6:38am On Apr 18, 2013
Just sent a message to them now. Hoping they get back to me.

Re: NIMC Aptitude Test And What To Expect by Nobody: 7:25am On Apr 18, 2013
@Albacete...I know its very good to be cautious,but let me tell u dat I for one did not place my fone number on dis forum or any other for dat matter cos I knw it can easily b used to scam me and most importantly cos am married,I won't display my number on a public site. That said,when I started reading hw pple said dey got their text and all,I was a bit sceptic and didn't believe,until I got mine around around 8:30pm. That's wen I knew it was true. I wrote my test in ilorin and my younger sister did hers in minna bt she's yet to get d text bt I believe she will soon. So @ all,let's b positive and see how dis goes. I pray God grant us all our heart desires. Amin
Re: NIMC Aptitude Test And What To Expect by albacete(m): 7:29am On Apr 18, 2013
^^
U are quite right. What position did u apply for?
I applied for customer service but i am yet to see people who applied for CS that have gotten the text. Maybe it is in batches.
Re: NIMC Aptitude Test And What To Expect by Nobody: 7:31am On Apr 18, 2013
albacete: ^^
U are quite right. What position did u apply for?
I applied for customer service but i am yet to see people who applied for CS that have gotten the text. Maybe it is in batches.
I think enrolment and registration officer
Re: NIMC Aptitude Test And What To Expect by sonofyisa(m): 7:32am On Apr 18, 2013
It might b in batches cos mostly dose dat receive txt apply for entrolment n registration officer
Re: NIMC Aptitude Test And What To Expect by albacete(m): 7:34am On Apr 18, 2013
sonofyisa: It might b in batches cos mostly dose dat receive txt apply for entrolment n registration officer
Ok. dat means u applied for enrolment and registration officer.
Re: NIMC Aptitude Test And What To Expect by sonofyisa(m): 7:36am On Apr 18, 2013
albacete:
Ok. dat means u applied for enrolment and registration officer.
yes n I wrote d xam at unilorin
Re: NIMC Aptitude Test And What To Expect by linsa01(m): 8:03am On Apr 18, 2013
I believe more texts would still be sent. Those who have received the text are only the applicants for registration/enrollment officer. I don't think they have been sending for other posts. Let's keep hope alive.
Re: NIMC Aptitude Test And What To Expect by franchuks(m): 8:37am On Apr 18, 2013
I got d NIMC msg too. Ineffable gratitude 2 u Lord. Reg n Enrolment Officer. I wrote at ETC, Ikeja! Best of Luck 2 U'all.
Re: NIMC Aptitude Test And What To Expect by Nobody: 8:45am On Apr 18, 2013
Re: NIMC Aptitude Test And What To Expect by cnaustyano(m): 10:26pm On Apr 18, 2013
Were d names of the successful candidates uploaded on google? Some1 said we shud check google, how do we go abt dat?
Re: NIMC Aptitude Test And What To Expect by Nobody: 10:48pm On Apr 18, 2013
Re: NIMC Aptitude Test And What To Expect by Nobody: 10:50pm On Apr 18, 2013
Please I was asked to come with Certification of Origin, can I use Local Govt identification Letter ?
Re: NIMC Aptitude Test And What To Expect by Kpokpo4life: 11:11pm On Apr 18, 2013
Still expecting!
Re: NIMC Aptitude Test And What To Expect by eghosarita: 8:48am On Apr 19, 2013
alasuomowei: Please I was asked to come with Certification of Origin, can I use Local Govt identification Letter ?

yes, thats it
Re: NIMC Aptitude Test And What To Expect by doyexy: 9:05am On Apr 19, 2013

1 Like

Re: NIMC Aptitude Test And What To Expect by tinchyvuh: 9:56am On Apr 21, 2013
has any one who applied for office assistant @ lg level gotten d text.as low as d criteria is some1 shld actually get a text.
Re: NIMC Aptitude Test And What To Expect by bontad: 6:47pm On Apr 21, 2013
please is their anyone that chose enrolment officer and ogun state that has received the message/any post and from ogun state. kindly respond swiftly.
Re: NIMC Aptitude Test And What To Expect by kayce19: 7:49pm On Apr 21, 2013
osimbr: pls., we need serious minded individuals on this site.i want to use same medium to say that, the organisers of this forum should be mindfull of inconsequential post. looking for job does not mean some individuals will jst misled people.Any info shuld b veriable and viable to the intended user b4 it can b posted. NIMC have not sent any mesage to any body for now as at this day ,April 19,2013.

Are u a learner
Re: NIMC Aptitude Test And What To Expect by nifson: 8:23pm On Apr 21, 2013
[quote author=kayce19]
I totally agree with u. The sms is not from nimc.
Re: NIMC Aptitude Test And What To Expect by silasemuh(m): 6:46am On Apr 22, 2013
Hello fellow NL. Those of us stil waiting for the second sms that contain the date and venue need ur help. Pls those currently in abuja doing their interview tomorrow (TUESDAY) can help us go and make enquiry about it at NIMC HQ. This is to help us know if to be on the road on tuesday or even monday night. And we never can say it might stil be for their good cause they might get useful information abt the interview. Thanks.
Re: NIMC Aptitude Test And What To Expect by mindboggler: 10:05am On Apr 22, 2013
For those doubting the authenticity of nimc interview, kindly check their website. They have updated the public on the interview and the category of those being called.
Re: NIMC Aptitude Test And What To Expect by jadepinkett(f): 10:22am On Apr 22, 2013
franchuks: I got d NIMC msg too. Ineffable gratitude 2 u Lord. Reg n Enrolment Officer. I wrote at ETC, Ikeja! Best of Luck 2 U'all.
was it state or lg u applied for pls
Re: NIMC Aptitude Test And What To Expect by Osteve2(m): 10:25am On Apr 22, 2013
Their website is updated nw

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (Reply)

Total Nigeria Plc Is Recruiting / Graduate Vacancies At Guinness Nigeria / Uduak-Frank Akpan's Compound Where Iniobong Umoren Was Murdered, Buried (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.