Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,356 members, 7,819,267 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:32 PM

11Ebiscoo's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 11Ebiscoo's Profile / 11Ebiscoo's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (of 13 pages)

Celebrities / JEW DROP: Bobrisky Rocks Off Shoulder Mini Gown (see Photo) by 11Ebiscoo: 11:16am On Aug 11, 2018
Nigerian male bae and cross dresser Bobrisky recently complained about his menstral pain that is unbearable, shares new picture rocking off shoulder mini gown.

PLEASE READ MORE>>>http://www.mcebisco.com.ng/2018/08/jew-drop-bobrisky-rocks-off-shoulder.html

Kindly Visit: [url]mcebisco.com.ng[/url]

Celebrities / 56-year-old ‘sexy Grandpa’ With 22 Kids, 21 Baby Mamas, 1 Grand Child Trends (ph by 11Ebiscoo: 6:05am On Aug 11, 2018
An Instagram user, tagged ‘The Sexy GrandPa‘ is trending online for the right reasons and giving Irvin Randle who was dubbed #MrStealYourGrandma a run for his money, with his dreadlocks and physique.

The Sexy Grandpa with his hunky figure, said to be 45-year-old, has 22 kids (12 girls and 10 boys) with 21 baby mamas. He is also a proud grandfather of one.

Below are more photos of him:

Few years ago, Irvin Randle also didn’t ask to be famous. Until the end of June 2016, he was just an elementary schoolteacher in Houston, Texas.

Admittedly, he was a particularly well-dressed schoolteacher, who’s been “dressing pretty swagger and pretty trendy all my life,” he says.

Then one of his Facebook friends asked if he could repost photos of Randle to Instagram, and Randle’s life changed overnight.

Randle’s pictures received 37,000 likes in less than an hour. His daughter called him from California to tell him he was trending on Twitter. He didn’t know what “trending” meant.

PLEASE READ MORE>>>http://www.mcebisco.com.ng/2018/08/56-year-old-sexy-grandpa-with-22-kids.html

Celebrities / “staying In A Marriage Because Of Financial Gain, Is Lame” – Toke Makinwa by 11Ebiscoo: 12:48pm On Aug 10, 2018
Media personality, Toke Makinwa, while discussing with some of her followers stated that staying in a marriage because of financial gain is lame.

One of them asked what would her advice be to women concerning domestic violence.

Read more of her advice below.

Staying in a domestic marriage because of financial gain or the lies you tell yourself about surviving is lame, I’m yet to see anyone leave a bad situation do badly, it’s the fear that keeps you from your potential.

Then a follower inquired: “Well, I ask this concerning someone who I know, she is afraid because of her children. How will she survive with 5 of them,”

and she replied, “If she’s dead, they will survive. Women need to get busy, relying on a man can put you in jeopardy. Use your hands, get up, get busy.”

Read more of her advise below:

PLEASE READ MORE>>>http://www.mcebisco.com.ng/2018/08/staying-in-marriage-because-of.html

Religion / South African Based Pastor Reveals The Next President Of Nigeria Is A Youth And by 11Ebiscoo: 1:56pm On Aug 09, 2018
South African Based Nigerian Prophet, Samuel Akinbodunse has dropped a shocking prophecy about Nigeria and 2019 election.

In a live service at his South Africa Church, the Freedom for all Nation Outreach General Overseer, the man of God made it known that come 2019, Nigeria will have a youth as President and the name of the person starts with ‘S’.

So far, candidates that have indicated interest in becoming president come 2019 with S as their names are 47 year old Sowore Omoyele and 55 year old Saraki Bukola. Others on social media insinuate it may also be ‘Sai Buhari’.

Watch the video below;

PLEASE READ MORE>>>http://www.mcebisco.com.ng/2018/08/south-african-based-pastor-reveals-next.html

Politics / Tinubu Blasts Obasanjo As Akpabio Joins APC, Speaks On Oshiomhole, Buhari by 11Ebiscoo: 7:36am On Aug 09, 2018
The National Leader of the All Progressives Congress (APC), Asiwaju Bola Tinubu, on Wednesday attacked former President Olusegun Obasanjo for campaigning against President Muhammadu Buhari’s re-election.

Tinubu claimed Obasanjo was part of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) that ran Nigeria for 16 years without results.

The former Lagos Governor stated this while speaking in Ikot-Ekpene, Akwa Ibom State where Senator Godswill Akpabio formally joined the APC.

“APC believes in investing in the people. We are giving priority to education, infrastructural development, economic renaissance of today and tomorrow.

“Their old papa is writing letters, saying Buhari must not run again, because he does not know that Nigeria is now digital. No more letter-writing. People now use e-mail, WhatsApp and text messages, but Obasanjo is still writing letters that Nigeria is going bad, but it is not true.

“If he is a good father, he ought to have laid a good foundation like Akpabio did in Akwa Ibom State,” Tinubu said.

Tinubu also hailed the APC’s National Chairman, Adams Oshiomhole and praised President Muhammadu Buhari for his “progressive ideology”.

He said: “Oshiomhole is second to none. He is the most brilliant and the most visionary politician I have known. He is a committed individual and we work together.

“Akwa Ibom State experienced infrastructural development when Akpabio was governor, which is due to vision, not religion. This is broom revolution. Broom is to sweep evil. So, there will be no evil around you. APC is the party that will give you progress.

“Today, we are sharing our vision. The other party, the Poverty Development Party (PDP), has no vision. For 16 years, we gave them the opportunity to change Nigeria, but they failed. They believe it’s sharing money and looting of the treasury. Buhari came with progressive ideology, for all our money to be accounted for, through TSA, it is a war between the progressives and the conservatives. It is a war of ideology.

“Those people (PDP members) believe in sharing. We believe in the government of the people, for the people and by the plenty. They (PDP members) want to pocket Nigeria’s treasury. We are saying no. The money and development belong to the people. They were the leaders of yesterday. We are the leaders of today, tomorrow, day after and many years to come.”

PLEASE READ MORE>>>http://www.mcebisco.com.ng/2018/08/tinubu-blasts-obasanjo-as-akpabio-joins.html

Celebrities / Sosoliso Plane Crash Survivor, Kechi Okwuchi Undergoes Surgery (photo) by 11Ebiscoo: 10:42pm On Aug 08, 2018
Kechi Okwuchi, the young Nigerian lady who made it to the finals of America’s Got Talent years after she survived a fatal plane crash in Nigeria, has undergone another surgery.

The 28-year-old singer had the surgery yesterday but said it is a non-invasive surgery. She said it’s the second of 3 rounds of co2 laser surgery but promised friends and fans that she will be back on her feet in a few days.

Sharing a photo of her on her hospital bed, she wrote: “So I had the second of 3 rounds of co2 laser surgery today at @shrinersgalvestonand as always, it went well � it’s non-invasive guys, so I’ll be at full strength in 3, 4 days ?? some might feel I’m oversharing, but all lives are made up of hills, valleys and plateaus, and I wanna share a bit of everything with y’all, so ? I thank God for a successful surgery and I pray for a smooth and whole recovery!”

So far, she’s had over 100 surgeries, and from her post, she isn’t done. But she’s managed to stay positive in spite of it all.

PLEASE READ MORE>>>http://www.mcebisco.com.ng/2018/08/sosoliso-plane-crash-survivor-kechi.html

1 Like

Celebrities / See Bbnaija’s Debie Rise’s Response To Fan Who Questioned Her For Wearing Bikini by 11Ebiscoo: 5:05pm On Aug 08, 2018
Former Big Brother Naija Housemate, Debie Rise was actually not in the mood for a non-fan.

A non-fan questioned her for putting on bikini in new photos she shared saying:

“I tot ur parents are psts”

Debie Rise replied saying:

“Meaning I should wear “native” to the beach?“

See post below;

PLEASE READ MORE>>>http://www.mcebisco.com.ng/2018/08/see-bbnaijas-debie-rises-response-to.html

Politics / Falana Lists Sins Of Sacked DSS DG, Daura, Calls For Investigation by 11Ebiscoo: 12:41pm On Aug 08, 2018
A Senior Advocate of Nigeria, Femi Falana, has called for the investigation of the sacked Director General of the Department of State Services (DSS), Lawal Daura.

The legal luminary accused Daura of human rights violations, abuse of office, corruption, incompetence and crass impunity.

In a statement on Tuesday after Matthew Seiyefa was appointed as acting DG, Falana said Daura shouldn’t have been appointed in the first place.

Falana noted, “Having regards to the fact that he was removed from the DSS for incompetence, Mr. Daura should not have been appointed as the DG of the security agency. He exhibited such empty arrogance and crass impunity.

“Daura constituted such colossal embarrassment to the federal government. I call on the acting DG of the SSS to release the hundreds of detainees being illegally held incommunicado in the SSS detention dungeon.

“I had a running battle with Daura over the illegal detention of many detainees, including Zamfara legislators, 2 Indian nationals, politicians, student leaders, journalists etc.

“He prevented the federal government from complying with the orders of the court to release Col. Sambo Dasuki, Ibraheem Elzakzaky and his wife, Zeinab Elzakzaky.

“He housed the fugitive, Abdurasheed Maina. He countermanded the nominations of the President and colluded with fifth columnists to sabotage the democratic process.

“Allegations of human rights violations, abuse of office and corruption which marred Daura’s tenure should be fully investigated.”

PLEASE READ MORE>>>http://www.mcebisco.com.ng/2018/08/falana-lists-sins-of-sacked-dss-dg.html

Celebrities / Toke Makinwa Declares Interest In Oluchi Orlandi’s Hot And Single Serbian Real E by 11Ebiscoo: 7:55am On Aug 08, 2018
Super model and founder of Lulu Lingerie, Oluchi Orlandi posted a photo of her Serbian real estate mogul friend who is single and searching.

She captioned it “To the single ladies on my timeline, meet my hot Serbian real estate mogul friend. He is single & searching… ��� #ZeroFilter”

Toke Makinwa immediately made her interest known. She commented on the post, “This should have been a DM to your girl”.

See their exchange below;

PLEASE READ MORE>>>http://www.mcebisco.com.ng/2018/08/toke-makinwa-declares-interest-in.html

Celebrities / “many Girls In South Africa Are Envious Of You; Hold Onto Your Man” – President by 11Ebiscoo: 3:47pm On Aug 07, 2018
President of South Africa, Cyril Ramaphosa’s son Andile accepted his woman, Bridget Birungi, foster daughter of former Minister of Uganda, Amama Mbabazi, at their traditional marriage ceremony known as kuhingira in Uganda on Saturday.

According to The Sowetan, upon receiving his daughter-in-law, President Ramaphosa challenged her to hold tight to her husband.

He said: “Many girls in South Africa are envious of you, even on social media they were saying why did he go so far when we are here. They don’t know that you fell in love in China. Hold onto your man and never let him go”.

The president said weddings are a consolidation of relationships not only between families but also people and communities.

“In this case, we believe it is a consolidation of the relationship between South Africa and Uganda, and this is going to cement us even more.”

See photos below:

PLEASE READ MORE>>>http://www.mcebisco.com.ng/2018/08/many-girls-in-south-africa-are-envious.html

Celebrities / Tonto Dikeh Accused Of Sleeping With South African Pastor, Shepherd Bushiri For by 11Ebiscoo: 8:49am On Aug 07, 2018
Nollywood actress and acclaimed born again Christian, Tonto Dikeh has been embroiled in a sexual scandal with South African pastor, Shepherd Bushiri.

The actress was called out on Instagram by two social media users after she posted a photo of the pastor to “welcome” him.

She wrote, “Welcome home papa we celebrate you.”

Reacting, one of the users mentioned her handle to accuse her of going to South Africa to meet with the clergyman.

The user identified as James Mimi alleged that the actress got intimate with the pastor in exchange for N18 million and refused to settle one Lady Golfer who facilitated their meeting.

He then cursed the pastor and the actress for “fooling” everyone into thinking they are born again.

See the post below:

PLEASE READ MORE>>>http://www.mcebisco.com.ng/2018/08/tonto-dikeh-accused-of-sleeping-with.html

Celebrities / “i’m A Proud Catholic…. No Need To Judge” – John Dumelo To People Accusing Him O by 11Ebiscoo: 3:11pm On Aug 06, 2018
Ghanaian actor, John Dumelo has responded to critics who recently accused him of idolatry.

The criticism began after the newly married actor shared a photo to Instagram, of himself holding the feet of a statue of Jesus Christ in a church in Montreal.

In the caption of the photo, Dumelo prayed for his fans and family. He wrote;

Dear God…..I pray for everyone who’s pursuing their dreams. I pray You heal the sick, I pray you touch the aged, I pray you grant financial breakthrough for everyone. I pray you break all chains of bondage on anyone cursed. I pray whatever that is touched, turns to Gold. I pray for everyone here that by next week, you shall hear good news….

See post:

In response to the criticism, Dumelo shared:

I usually don’t respond to ‘negative ‘ comments on Instagram but these set of comments need clarification. I posted a picture of myself touching the feet of a statue Christ in a church in Montreal. Some people said it’s idol worshipping.

Some said it’s blasphemy and others too said it’s occultism. If we all turn our bibles to Matthew 9:20–22, it’s talks about a woman touching the robe of Jesus to be healed. She said “ If I can just touch his robe, I will be healed”. That was her faith. And her faith healed her. When we go to certain churches these days, anointing oil, water etc are sold.

Some are asked to pray over these and apply them to be healed. What about those that touch Tv’s to be healed? Is that idol worshipping? Is that occultism? No, it’s all in your faith. Faith is such a big influence if used correctly.

I’m a proud catholic and I will never be ashamed of that. My catholic beliefs and principles have brought me this far and it’s taking me further. We all believe in one God. No need to judge. God bless us all.

PLEASE READ MORE>>>http://www.mcebisco.com.ng/2018/08/im-proud-catholic-no-need-to-judge-john.html

Celebrities / “real Men Will Not Hit Their Women”- Nollywood Actress Maryam Charles by 11Ebiscoo: 6:21am On Aug 06, 2018
Nollywood actress cum producer, Maryam Charles, consider men that batter their wives as fakes.

And she also pointed out that the penis does not make men superior to women as most men feel this gives them the authority to boss over their wives.

According to her, real men would never raise their hands against their wives no matter the provocation.

The Madam Caitlyn producer said:

“Every time I hear a story of a man beating up a woman, my heart bleeds. I just cannot understand it. Why would you do that to someone you claim to respect, and in some cases, love? It just doesn’t make sense.”

She said further:

“Some men wonder why women are beginning to embrace a toxic form of feminism that involves hating men. Why wouldn’t they? When some men think God placed them on this earth to lord it over ladies.

Let me shock you a little, that thing between your legs doesn’t make you superior or more important than any woman out there. It’s just an organ that helps you pass your waste; it doesn’t make you a man!

“Real men do not hit women. They do not think physical violence is the only way to make a woman fear them or put her under control. Real men do not believe in slaps or kicks or whatever.

Treat a woman right and she will be yours in more ways than one. Treat her well and I dare say she will be ‘submissive.’”

PLEASE READ MORE>>>http://www.mcebisco.com.ng/2018/08/real-men-will-not-hit-their-women.html

Celebrities / “yoruba Jollof Rice Is Strictly For The Strong Mind, Tummy And Nyash” – Man, Say by 11Ebiscoo: 10:22am On Aug 05, 2018
Sequel to the recent post by Olumide Glowville as regards to Yoruba Jollof rice being better than the Igbo’s, a man identified as Kanife Kanamuo has replied with a counter statement.

According to him, yoruba jollof rice is strictly for the strong mind, tummy and nyash.

Read full post below:

The kinds of Yoruba jollof rice are:

RICE ALATA (Pepper Rice)

This one is the alpha and omega of Yoruba jollof. The beginning and the end. The grandfather of every other kind because pepper is the grandad of every other ingredients inside Yoruba rice. A Yoruba woman will pack all the pepper in Mile 12 market inside one pot of rice. Shombo, ata gbigbe, ata rodo, tatashe, Cameroon pepper, yellow pepper, you name it and you’ll find it inside rice alata. Perceiving the rice alata alone can give you piles talk less of actually chopping it. Please don’t try this at home.

RICE ELEPO: (palm oil rice)

Yoruba people are not called ndi ofe mmanu for nothing. They are the kings of the palm oil. Jaja of Opobo got into trouble with the colonial masters for not selling palm oil to them. What they forgot to tell you was ‘why’ he couldn’t sell palm oil to them. The Yoruba people were buying more and more palm oil and demand was quickly outweighing supply. The Yoruba people and their insatiable thirst for palm oil got Jaja arrested and sent to exile. Yoruba cookery got Jaja of Opobo killed. This in a nutshell tells you the importance of palm oil in Yoruba cuisine especially jollof.

RICE ONI COLOUR (Colour rice)

You’d think all that redness of palm oil is all Yoruba people need to at least give their jollof that redness that makes it jollof but you’re fantastically mistaken. The importance of redness of jollof can’t be overemphasized for the Yoruba because, let’s face it, that’s the only thing that can actually give their jollof it’s jollofness. It’s their jollof credibility. No red is too red. So they garnish their jollof with an extra dash of redness from colour. Quite frankly, I don’t know where they get that colour from.

RICE ONI SUGAR(Sugar rice)

The natural sweetness of food is never enough for the Yoruba. So they enhance food sweetness with the most common and most affordable sweetener known to man. Sugar. Inside yam, sugar. Plantain, sugar. Potato, sugar. Sweet potato, sugar. Beans, sugar. Soup, sugar. Make eba, sugar. Make amala, sugar. Fry egg, sugar. So why won’t they add a bag of sugar inside a pot of rice? I mean, jollof rice dat is not sweet, is da wan jollof?

RICE ONI AJINOMOTO

You’d think after all the above the rice will finally be ready but you’re missing something. Ajinomoto. That’s the seasoning of the Yoruba people. Ajinomoto that people use as bleach to wash cloth, you’d find it inside Yoruba rice. Yet they will be asking themselves why after all the palm oil they splashed inside their rice and the redness of colour to go with it, why is the rice still as white as harmattan? Answer is very simple: Ajinomoto don bleach all the redness troway.

Yoruba jollof rice is ready. Strictly for the strong of mind, tummy and nyash.

PLEASE READ MORE>>>http://www.mcebisco.com.ng/2018/08/yoruba-jollof-rice-is-strictly-for.html

1 Share

Religion / Archbishop Of Lagos Speaks On 2019, State Of Nigeria by 11Ebiscoo: 10:46pm On Aug 04, 2018
The Catholic Archbishop of Lagos, Most Rev. Adewale Martins, on Saturday called on the Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC) to do its best to ensure credible and transparent general elections in 2019.

Martins made the call at the 20th anniversary of his Episcopal ordination and sixth installation anniversary, at the Holy Cross Cathedral, Lagos.

“In the recent governorship election in Ekiti, we were regaled with stories of how votes were openly traded like a commodity put up for sale between voters and major political parties.

“What a tragedy that such a scenario was allowed to play out unchecked at a time when change in all its ramifications is the expectation of all and sundry?

“Our country is rated as having a large number of impoverished citizens.

“Millions of our university graduates are doing odd jobs – driving taxis, selling recharge cards and manning betting joints (Baba Ijebu), just to eke out a living.

“Corruption still thrives; religious intolerance, injustice, nepotism, kidnapping, armed robbery and all forms of social ills still continue to slow down development,” he said.

The cleric, however, called for more participation of the younger generation in governance.

According to the cleric, many youths are enterprising and possess ideas that can be tapped for national development.

“The money politics that still rule our nation makes new people who are not aligned to the old order not to find a foothold in our political landscape. For how long shall this continue?” he lamented.

PLEASE READ MORE>>>http://www.mcebisco.com.ng/2018/08/archbishop-of-lagos-speaks-on-2019.html

Crime / Police Arrest 2 Suspected Armed Robbers, Recover Weapons In Enugu by 11Ebiscoo: 8:41am On Aug 04, 2018
The Police Command in Enugu State has arrested two suspected armed robbers and cult members in Oji River axis of the state.

The command’s Spokesman, SP Ebere Amaraizu, said in a statement in Enugu on Friday that the two suspects were arrested on July 30.

Amaraizu said that police operatives recovered a locally made gun with two live cartridges from the suspects.

He said that the feat was achieved by police operatives of the Oji River Division of the command through intelligence information.

“One of the suspects who gave his name as Samuel Onyia, a resident of Ugwunzu in Oji River, disclosed that he is a member of JVC confraternity.

“Following his arrest and the revelation, one Chigozie Agunwichie, also a member of JVC confraternity, was nabbed.

“Onyia was caught with the gun and live cartridges while a manhunt for other fleeing members of the gang had been intensified,’’ he said.

Amaraizu said that the duo had been helping police operatives in their investigation.

He said that the command had maintained its aggressive sensitization tagged: “Police Campaign Against Cultism And Other Vices (POCACOV)’’ to ensure that the entire state is safe and secure against cult activities.

PLEASE READ MORE>>>http://www.mcebisco.com.ng/2018/08/police-arrest-2-suspected-armed-robbers.html

Please Kindly Visit: [url]mcebisco.com.ng[/url]

Celebrities / Beautiful Slay Queens Celebrate As They Graduate From Imo State University (phot by 11Ebiscoo: 4:33pm On Aug 03, 2018
Photo shoots are gradually becoming a trend among Nigerian women, and some ladies who recently graduated from the University, have joined the trend to celebrate their milestones.

A beautiful Facebook user identified as Adaeze Nwaka, has taken to the social networking platform to share pictures from her latest photo-shoot as she graduated from the university.

The young lady who amongs others, spent about five years at Imo State University (IMSU), shared the pictures as she thanked God for sparing her life and protecting her all through her years in school.

Adaeze who was not alone as she took the pictures with some of her female friends who also graduated with her, posted the photos and wrote:

"We started from the scratch but here we are isn’t it God’s grace??.... 5yrs in school is by his mercies, I want to also use this medium to appreciate my parents, pls can someone help me and tell them that am now a graduate and there long awaiting expectation has cum to pass...they are the best parents ever, I luv dem plenty there support and prayers really kept me to dis point and to all my frnds and well wishers who supported me all through this race, am grateful is a graduation something....All thanks to God."

See more photos of the latest graduates below;

PLEASE READ MORE>>>http://www.mcebisco.com.ng/2018/08/beautiful-slay-queens-celebrate-as-they.html

Politics / Nigerians’ll Soon Know Who’s In Charge Of Sokoto Politics – Tambuwal by 11Ebiscoo: 7:09pm On Aug 02, 2018
Tunde Omolehin, Sokoto

A former governor of Sokoto and Chairman, Northern Senators Forum, Aliyu Magatakarda Wamakko, has said the recent defection of his successor in office, Governor Aminu Waziri Tambuwal from APC, would not affect the party victory in the State.

He said that in a matter of days, Nigerians would know who is really in charge of Sokoto State.

Wamakko also affirmed that the state remains entirely an All Progressives Congress (APC) state which is solidly behind President Muhammadu Buhari.

Speaking through his media aide, Bashir Rabe Mani while reacting to Wednesday’s defection of Governor Aminu Waziri Tambuwal to the opposition Peoples Democratic Party (PDP), Wamakko said the purported crowd that converged at the governor’s rally should be considered a ‘mere joke’.

According to him, “Whatever crowd you might have seen or told, just take it as a mere story.

“As a matter of principle, it is not in my character to abuse people, but, what I am assuring is that, Sokoto state is an APC state.”

The Senator assured that there was no cause for alarm adding, “but, I pity my younger brother, Governor Aminu Waziri Tambuwal. He is a very promising young politician, with full potentials.

“But, maybe something else is guiding his decision. This is the worst decision he has taken in his life.

“At his age, he should not be in a hurry. He is a fine young politician. I have a lot of respect for him.

“If he had taken the consideration of the people he is representing, the people of Sokoto State, seriously, he would not have gone into the PDP.

“The people of the state are also solidly behind me, other Senators, other House of Representatives members and elders who have chosen to remain in the APC,” Wamakko assured.

The former governor further recalled that Governor Tambuwal was part of the team that dumped the PDP in 2015, but noted that, there is nothing about PDP as a party now.

He expressed hope that Tambuwal would rescind his decision and come back to the APC.

According to him, the recent gale of defections at the National Assembly had not made the APC a minority party at both the chambers of the Assembly, contrary to the general assumptions of Nigerians.

Wamakko further opined the defections were a good omen for the party and that it the APC currently conducting stock-taking.

He promised that most of the defectors were trying to come back into its fold, adding, ”in the next few days or months, Nigerians would be surprised how the APC is going to fare.”

Wamakko also averred the current flurry of defections were common since the return of democracy in 1999, saying, “parties making realignments and mergers is just normal.

“That is the beauty of democracy. People should be given the freedom to be where they want to be . It is nothing unusual.”

However, the State Deputy Governor, Alhaji Ahmed Aliyu, Senator Ibrahim Gobir, seven House of Representatives members, 12 other members of the State House of Assembly and hundreds of thousands of other people in the state have vowed to remain in the APC.

PLEASE READ MORE>>>http://www.mcebisco.com.ng/2018/08/nigeriansll-soon-know-whos-in-charge-of.html

Celebrities / Look At This Little-retarded Chimpanzee – Blac Chyna’s Mom Blasts Her Boyfriend by 11Ebiscoo: 1:19pm On Aug 02, 2018
Tokyo Toni hit out at YBN Almighty Jay following her ongoing beef with her daughter, who she claims won’t let her see her grandchildren.

The grandmother of two shared a video of YBN Almighty Jay dancing in a car with a friend and called him a little-retarded Chimpanzee in a lengthy Instagram post.

She also called YBN Almighty a ‘side bar’ and said he will snitch on Chyna.

Read the full post below;

“Look at this little Chimpanzee!! Like what the f**k is this!? Who the f@#k opened the cage up and pissed off the neighbors! This is absolutely solid proof this kid needs her mom! This is a travesty! Like, who the f@#k want her or should I say take her black ass serious after this mini cartoon character! She need me to help rebuild her but she would never do it! She is f@#king spoiled rotten by me as a kid! She still rebellious! ! Tell her call her momma 301-630-Toni ( 8664).

This shit has my nerves bossed up! When a real biaatch walks in a room everyone be quiet! I am Queen and it’s only 1 in a QUEENDOM! My momma dead so I took her crown – until then my offsprings are princes and princesses!! Mannn -I should get my thorough grandson King Cairo to go strIght whoop this nigga whole ass! She don’t post my babies so I can’t see it’s cool! You can’t hide them forever! She needs to get a real man ( Dr. Police Officer,A college Professor, Surgeon or stay to herself! I can fix this shot easy FACTS! This has to be a serious joke! Imma get me a ticket somehow and catch her face to face! She can run but she can’t hide I will jump her fence! I hope he don’t have a ? hanging around his neck! I wanna smack all the dog shit out this flagrant clown ass nothing ass nigga! This isn’t no man it’s a BOY! “ Side Bar” Hey CHYNA this nigga will snitch on everything you do or did if you don’t give him a ice cream cone on demand. This nigga look retarded and he needs to be put in a car ?.

What the f**k! King needs to beat this nigga he can’t even drive! At least we see King can drive and can keep his composure in the car off a song! This dude has pissed me all the way off – Who is his momma I need to holla at his momma!? Then again hear celebrity momma Won’t say 1 word because they spending that money they getting! Damn shame this ? ain’t within 10 steps of me why? He would catch a whole fade! #idiotassshit #pressfirminutedick #childhoodnihtmares #somethingiswrong #newintroductions #staysingle #stayalone #regroupypurself #neverdisrespect your momma Ps When I catch them both Imma thrash they asses!”

PLEASE READ MORE>>>http://www.mcebisco.com.ng/2018/08/look-at-this-little-retarded-chimpanzee.html

Politics / What Will Happen If Igbos Fail To Support Buhari In 2019 [watch Video] by 11Ebiscoo: 7:02pm On Aug 01, 2018
Dr.Kenneth Okonkwo, a Nollywood actor and legal practitioner, has talked about what will happen if the people of the South East region fail to support President Muhammadu Buhari’s second term bid.

According to the veteran actor, who is also eyeing the governorship position of Enugu State, the Igbos will continue to wander in the wilderness if they turn their backs against Buhari in 2019.

Speaking at a political gathering in Enugu, the actor cum politician asked Nigerians to file behind President Buhari in the coming election.

He particularly asked people of the South East to support Buhari because if they don’t, they would wander in the wilderness for the next eight years:

”If the South East shall support any other person for the presidency, they are going to spend the next eight years in the wilderness.

“It has been agreed that it is their turn after President Buhari. Our slogan is Ndigbo for President Buhari 2019 and then President Buhari for Ndigbo 2023,” he said.

Watch the video below:

I’ll just drop this video here. Watch to the end. Thank you. pic.twitter.com/oKHqdWczus

— tolu ogunlesi (@toluogunlesi) July 31, 2018

PLEASE READ MORE>>>http://www.mcebisco.com.ng/2018/08/what-will-happen-if-igbos-fail-to.html

Politics / BREAKING: Police Eject Staff From Benue House Of Assembly Complex by 11Ebiscoo: 7:07pm On Jul 31, 2018
PLEASE READ MORE>>>http://www.mcebisco.com.ng/2018/07/breaking-police-eject-staff-from-benue.html

Officers of the Nigeria Police allegedly operating under the instructions of the Commissioner of police in Benue State, CP Gwana has ordered staff of the Benue State House of Assembly to vacate the complex.

The Clerk of the Assembly, Dr. Tor Agena, who made this known to newsmen Monday after, claimed heavily armed security personnel asked every staff working within the assembly complex to vacate with immediate effect.

He explained that, “Barely two hours after resumption of work today, operatives of the Nigeria Police ordered that the staff vacate their offices without delay.”

Agena said he contacted the Police Commissioner, who confirmed the development, claiming that he was acting on “orders from above”.

He noted that the Police Commissioner could not give reasons for his action, neither did he state the duration for the vacation.

The Clerk while calling on President Muhammadu Buhari to direct the Inspector General of Police to withdraw his men from the premises of the State Assembly, also acknowledged the negative impact of the ouster on legislative activities in the state.

He said the action was one harassment too many, adding that for two weeks now, staff of the Assembly have not been allowed to do their work smoothly.

Commenting on the ugly situation, Special Adviser to the Governor on security matters, Colonel Paul Hembah (retired), confirmed the development, saying he had also contacted the Police Commissioner who said that his action was based on orders from above.

He noted that when pestered further on the plight of the civil servants in the Assembly, Mr. Gwana promised to contact superior authorities for clarification and the next line of action.

Meanwhile, several calls to the state police PRO, Moses Yamu, ASP were not responded at the time of this report.

More to come.

PLEASE READ MORE>>>http://www.mcebisco.com.ng/2018/07/breaking-police-eject-staff-from-benue.html

Politics / BREAKING! Heavily Armed Security Take Over Benue State House Of Assembly [full D by 11Ebiscoo: 4:15pm On Jul 30, 2018
Heavily armed security men has taken over Benue State House of Assembly.

According to a report by social commentator, Ukan Kurugh, some people who are loyal to the Federal Government were planning to impeach governor Samuel Ortom during today’s sitting.

His post reads;

The Benue State House of Assembly this morning again, has come under serious attack from both camps of the divide. It is gathered that last night’s secret meeting was held by some people who are loyal to the FG, to facilitate impeachment moves against Gov. Samuel Ortom. The youths as reported, on hearing this, trooped to the state House of Assembly complex at 5am to block the place, but the Police sent from Abuja to rather aid the impeachment are right now clashing with the youths and vigilante groups at the gate of The Assembly. Tears gas is fired at will to disperse the crowd as I write this.

This is coming as result of the impeachment of the speaker, Terkimbi Ikyange and the defection of Governor Samuel Ortom in to the PDP.

PLEASE READ MORE>>>http://www.mcebisco.com.ng/2018/07/breaking-heavily-armed-security-take.html

Celebrities / Epic!!! Pretty Lady Go Viral With Her Tweets… “i Miss Cex So Much I Even Get Jea by 11Ebiscoo: 2:59pm On Jul 29, 2018
What we see online this days… see this viral tweet by a pretty lady. So Epic!

This lady just unlocked a whole new level of missing cex.

See Her Tweet Below;

PLEASE READ MORE>>>http://www.mcebisco.com.ng/2018/07/epic-pretty-lady-go-viral-with-her.html

Sports / Transfer: Chelsea Begin Talks With Inter Milan Over Midfielder, Vecino by 11Ebiscoo: 10:38pm On Jul 28, 2018
Chelsea have reportedly started talks with Inter Milan over the possibility of signing their midfielder, Matias Vecino.

According to Corriere dello Sport, Vecino has been told by Inter that he will not be sold to a domestic rival this summer, paving the way for the Blues to step in.

The report also claimed that Chelsea manager, Maurizio Sarri, who has previously worked with Vecino at Empoli, is keen on working with the 26-year-old once again.

Vecino, whose club is preparing to take on Chelsea in the International Champions Cup this weekend, is currently still on holiday following his World Cup quarter-final run with Uruguay.

Despite only moving to San Siro last summer, the Uruguay international impressed for the Nerazzurri in 2017-18.

He made 29 appearances in Serie A with a haul of three goals and three assists.

PLEASE READ MORE>>>http://www.mcebisco.com.ng/2018/07/transfer-chelsea-begin-talks-with-inter.html

Celebrities / Ladies Is It True? “most Instagram Female Models Are PROSTITUTES” – Nigerian Lad by 11Ebiscoo: 3:03pm On Jul 28, 2018
A Nigerian lady identified as Sophia Simi on Instagram has said most Instagram models are prostitutes who are misleading young girls with their lifestyle. She took to the popular social media platform to called out the Instagram models for living fake life.

She wrote;

“Most instagram models are cex workers.
Prostitutes, strippers, cam girls, escorts, sugar babys etc.
Promoting slim tea & Fashion Nova alone isn’t gonna sponsor trips to Bali & The Maldives on expensive yatches regularly.”

The Tweet drew many reactions, with people calling her out for attacking IG models, she replied that she is not against either cex workers or the models, but the pretense.

She continued;

“Just be honest & stop deceiving young girls please.
I really don’t know how y’all concluded that I’m shaming instagram models or cex workers.
If you wanna do cex work, fine. But be honest about it & stop giving people, especially young girls, false hope that being popular on Instagram automatically gives you that lifestyle.

You’re not entitled to enter my mentions either, but here you are. No, it’s not normal to not be open about what you do for a living. I’m not even against cex work, just own up to it.

You’ll only have a problem revealing your source of income if you’re ashamed or are into illegal business(es).
It’s only fair that people will at least be curious about how you can live like that coz they want that life too.
What’s the point if you can’t own up to it?”

PLEASE READ MORE>>>http://www.mcebisco.com.ng/2018/07/ladies-is-it-true-most-instagram-female.html

Politics / “pay Me N100m And I Will Defect To Pdp” – Northern Apc Senator Tells Pdp by 11Ebiscoo: 8:13am On Jul 28, 2018
There are rumours that a serving Senator is demanding for a huge ‘transfer fee’ to move to the main opposition party, PDP.

A very vocal senator from the north-west is demanding a prepayment of at least N100 million before he would defect to the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP).

The PDP leadership laughed off his request and this is thought to have stalled his movement to the opposition party on Tuesday.

Senate President announced the defection of 15 APC senators, although some have since retraced their steps in the ongoing drama at the national assembly.

The northern senator’s fate currently remains uncertain, with strong calculations that he might not be re-elected whether or not he defects to the PDP.

“We were shocked when he made the demand because his public posturing is that of a principled Nigerian,” a southern senator told TheCable.

PLEASE READ MORE>>>http://www.mcebisco.com.ng/2018/07/pay-me-n100m-and-i-will-defect-to-pdp.html

Celebrities / Brandy Sets New Record With Her Discography.. It Has Has Been Streamed 1.5billio by 11Ebiscoo: 8:23pm On Jul 27, 2018
Brandy, who came through in the 90’s with so many hit songs has set a new streaming record, as her discography has been streamed for over 1.5billion times on all digital platforms.

Though Brandy‘s career may have stalled and been stifled by poorly executed moves in recent years, but that’s done all of nothing to shake her status as one of Pop’s greatest success stories. According to Music Connect, this makes her the only artist from the 90’s era to have to achieved this feat.

Leading the way for the likes of then-teenagers Beyonce and Britney Spears in the 90s, the vocalist’s unmatched success on stage and screen during the period saw her harvest a fan base which has unknowingly turned her into a streaming magnet as her ability to pick up pure sales falters.

Ascertaining how much Brandy and her co-writers will earn from this feat may prove to be a difficult task, as streaming platforms offer varying rates which must be split between an artist’s label, the creatives behind each song and the platform itself once paid.

She was born on February 11, 1979, in McComb, Mississippi. The only daughter and oldest child of William Ray Norwood Sr., a church pastor, and his wife, Sonja Norwood, Brandy got her start as a singer by performing in her family’s church choir. Recognizing that both of their children were gifted performers (Brandy’s younger brother, Ray J, is also a singer and actor), William and Sonja left Mississippi for Los Angeles, California, in the early 1980s in hopes of helping their children launch their careers.

As Brandy later recounted, she was 7 years old when she first heard Whitney Houston, and was immediately transfixed by the singer. “I was like, ‘This lady is mad crazy!’” a 14-year-old Brandy told reporters in the early 1990s. “I just wanted to be like her. Not just the beauty, but her voice … she was very powerful, the way she’d sing a word like ‘love,’ or ‘mine.”

PLEASE READ MORE>>>http://www.mcebisco.com.ng/2018/07/brandy-sets-new-record-with-her.html

1 Like

Crime / Wtf!!! Woman Throws 2-year-old Grandchild Into Well For This Shocking Reason (ph by 11Ebiscoo: 6:01pm On Jul 27, 2018
A 55-year-old woman, Aisha Ibrahim, has been apprehended by the police in Niger State for allegedly killing her two-year-old grandchild at Karaya Fulani Camp in the Rafi Local Government Area of the state.

The suspect was said to have tied the girl with a rope and threw her inside the well in their compound just to get at the mother of the deceased, who is her daughter in-law.

It was learnt that the incident took place when her son, Bello Ibrahim, and his wife left their child in her custody to attend christening at a neighbouring village.

Northern City News gathered that the suspect and her daughter-in-law had been at loggerheads for some time before the incident.

The grandmother, who hailed from Funtua, Katsina State, told Punch on Thursday that since her son married his wife, there had been a lot of unresolved issues.

She said,

“I told my husband to tell his son to divorce his wife but he did not listen to me. My daughter-in-law is fond of insulting and assaulting me all the time and the only way I could pay her back was to tie her daughter with the rope and throw her inside a well to die so that she will equally feel the pains and agony I have been going through.

“We have been living in peace as one big family before my son married her; I have 12 children and all of us are living in one compound; she cannot come from somewhere to destroy the family I have suffered for years to keep, it is unacceptable,” she explained.

Asked if she felt any remorse for allegedly killing her grandchild, Aisha said,

“It was temptation, I didn’t know when I did it, I can’t just tell but may Allah forgive me. Honestly, it was a wicked act that can never be accepted anywhere in the world,” she admitted.

The Police Public Relations Officer, Muhammad Abubakar, confirmed the incident, saying the suspect had confessed to the crime and regretted her action.

Abubakar told Northern City News that she would be arraigned in court after investigation.

PLEASE READ MORE>>>http://www.mcebisco.com.ng/2018/07/wtf-woman-throws-2-year-old-grandchild.html

Politics / APC Vs PDP: Pro-buhari Lawmakers Issue Deadline To Saraki, Dogara by 11Ebiscoo: 8:26am On Jul 27, 2018
Federal lawmakers loyal to President Muhammadu Buhari have asked senators and members of the House of Representatives planning to dump the All Progressives Congress (APC) to do so before party primaries begin in August.

The legislators under the aegis of Parliamentary Support Group (PSG), also want the Senate President, Bukola Saraki and the Speaker Yakubu Dogara, to step down when the National Assembly resumes sitting in September if APC retains majority seats.

It would be recalled that most of the lawmakers who jumped ship during the week have pitched their tent with the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP).

Speaking on the demand, a former Senate Leader, Senator Ali Ndume told the Nation: “If Saraki defects, he has to step down. That is what it should be.

“But, as of now, he has not announced, written or registered. He is only hobnobbing around with PDP. So that is what we have to wait for. If he announces his resignation from APC or his defection, he loses the Senate President’s seat automatically.

“If Saraki defects to the PDP, he is still our colleague in the Senate, but he cannot remain the Senate President. That cannot work. But he will be a senator like me. The same thing applies to Dogara.

“You cannot participate in PDP primaries while you remain in APC; it is not possible and you can’t remain in PDP and go and participate in APC primaries.

“Even the Electoral Act and INEC guidelines do not allow you to do that. You have to move to a certain party before a certain period and the period is usually before the primaries.

“I remember in my own case, I moved from ANPP to PDP but I had to do that before the expiration of my time.”

On the consequences of the defections on APC, Ndume said: “We are better off because we now know clearly the colour of the moles and the names of the moles that were living with us and most of these people had issues, which is why they left.

“Some of them have issues in their constituencies, some with their governors. You cannot say they are not important but they cannot do any damage; they are not indispensable.

“Our meeting with the President has unified us. Before, some of the defectors were standing up to talk the way they wanted but now we have known true and committed APC senators and Representatives.”

PLEASE READ MORE>>>http://www.mcebisco.com.ng/2018/07/apc-vs-pdp-pro-buhari-lawmakers-issue.html

Politics / APC Vs PDP: What Shehu Sani Said After Meeting With Oshiomhole by 11Ebiscoo: 2:23am On Jul 27, 2018
Senator representing Kaduna Central in the National Assembly, Sen. Shehu Sani on Thursday declared that he remains a member of the ruling All Progressives Congress (APC).

He said this amidst his rumored defection to the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP).

The Senator said this while fielding questions from journalists at the APC National Secretariat after a meeting with the Party’s National Chairman, Comrade Adams Oshiomhole.

He backed the ongoing reconciliation efforts undertaken by the Party’s National Executive led by the National Chairman.

“We are confident that the new leadership of the Party has the capacity the ability to address these injustices. In the words of Frantz Fanon, ‘We revolt because we cannot breathe’.

“So we revolted against the Party was run because it is suffocating us. Now we have a new surgeon who is doing everything possible to put it back on track. That is why we give him the benefit of doubt that the problem can be solved”, the lawmaker added.

Asked about his Party membership status, Sen. Shehu Sani retorted: “If I am here, I am an APC member. If I am not an APC member, you will not see me at the Party’s National Secretariat.”

PLEASE READ MORE>>>http://www.mcebisco.com.ng/2018/07/apc-vs-pdp-what-shehu-sani-said-after.html

Politics / BREAKING: Again, Armed Men Attack Dino Melaye In Abuja by 11Ebiscoo: 12:57pm On Jul 26, 2018
The Senator representing Kogi West district in the National Assembly, Dino Melaye, has been reportedly attacked by armed men in Gwagwalada area of Abuja.

According to Raypower-100.5 FM Abuja, Senator Melaye was on his way to Lokoja for a court sitting in a case of alleged arms running brought against him by the Police when the incident occurred on Thursday morning.

The men were reportedly in a government Hilux van and a Sienna bus.

Melaye’s whereabouts remains unknown as at press time.

More to come…

PLEASE READ MORE>>>http://www.mcebisco.com.ng/2018/07/breaking-again-armed-men-attack-dino.html

Politics / BREAKING: Sen. Ben Bruce Confirms Melaye Has Been Kidnapped by 11Ebiscoo: 12:32pm On Jul 26, 2018
Following the attack on Senator Dino Melaye by unknown gunmen in the Gwagwalada area of Abuja Thursday morning, it has been confirmed that the Senator has been abducted.

Melaye’s abduction was disclosed by Senator representing Bayelsa East in the National Assembly, Ben Bruce, via his Twitter handle.

In a tweet, Bruce disclosed that Melaye’s brother, Moses informed him of the lawmaker’s abduction.

“I have just been informed by Moses Melaye, @dino_melaye’s brother, that Dino has been abducted by unknown persons in a Toyota Sienna that blocked their car and overpowered them on their way to Kogi to answer to Dino’s court case. Lets be on the watch out. Will keep you updated,” he tweeted.

Melaye was reported to have been attacked by armed men in Gwagwalada area of Abuja.

PLEASE READ MORE>>>http://www.mcebisco.com.ng/2018/07/breaking-sen-ben-bruce-confirms-melaye.html

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (of 13 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 133
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.