Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,369 members, 7,812,076 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:42 AM

What Do You Do When A Girl Says No To You? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Do You Do When A Girl Says No To You? (5689 Views)

When She Says No / When She Is Not A Virgin And She Says " No Sex Till Marriage ". / Funny Thing(s) You Did Because A Girl Says 'No' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Do You Do When A Girl Says No To You? by ambrosini593(m): 5:59pm On Feb 18, 2013
If you love her or like her what do you do. Do you walk away or continue to chase. Some girls value guys that walks away why some don't
Re: What Do You Do When A Girl Says No To You? by lifestyle1(m): 6:39pm On Feb 18, 2013
Are you currently in this situation ? undecided
Re: What Do You Do When A Girl Says No To You? by k2039: 7:19pm On Feb 18, 2013
You keep chasing her till eternity, she may consider your proposal after eternity and if she doesn't you can then hang yourself.
Re: What Do You Do When A Girl Says No To You? by pleep(m): 8:38pm On Feb 18, 2013
Walk away dude, if you saw the way girls make fun of guys like you you would never chase again. wink

4 Likes

Re: What Do You Do When A Girl Says No To You? by digitalgeorgy(m): 9:19pm On Feb 18, 2013
U walk away when you kw there is no hope of getting her, else u nid to keep tryng
Re: What Do You Do When A Girl Says No To You? by starlightRR(m): 9:35pm On Feb 18, 2013
continue jor ....take it as sport in which you have less interest on .....try other girls also
Re: What Do You Do When A Girl Says No To You? by cindyrella(f): 9:47pm On Feb 18, 2013
Keep chasing her until you feel your legs no more. undecided
Re: What Do You Do When A Girl Says No To You? by Nobody: 9:58pm On Feb 18, 2013
On to the NEXT, yeah on to the NEXT...

Millions and millions of Golden Sparkling bubbles cool.
Re: What Do You Do When A Girl Says No To You? by plantation(m): 10:24pm On Feb 18, 2013
ambrosini593: If you love her or like her what do you do. Do you walk away or continue to chase. Some girls value guys that walks away why some don't
i jst take a bottle of chilled car battery acid
Re: What Do You Do When A Girl Says No To You? by greedie1(f): 10:27pm On Feb 18, 2013
Richfella: On to the NEXT, yeah on to the NEXT...

Millions and millions of Golden Sparkling bubbles cool.
Re: What Do You Do When A Girl Says No To You? by DigitalSignal(m): 10:35pm On Feb 18, 2013
ambrosini593: If you love her or like her what do you do. Do you walk away or continue to chase. Some girls value guys that walks away why some don't
If she says 'No', that's where I stop the chase! If she wants me and she is wise enough but is only playing hard to get, she would know how to keep me around for a while but not with an outright 'No'! This is a bus-stop for me!

1 Like

Re: What Do You Do When A Girl Says No To You? by Gluckdude(m): 12:46am On Feb 19, 2013
who really has time to a no or yes this days. cant remember the last time i sat down to chyke a woman. you are on a long thing. just hussle hard, pick her up, take her on outing, do the same the second day, let her enjoy herself while with u, then this is how to play your game. listen to my code. cheesy
After dropping her off the second day, ask for a good night kiss. now this comes with 2 major response.
first she might express some facial surprise by saying "WHAT"? just pat her shoulder and tell her u are kidding. if thats the case, drive off and delete her number. find someone else.
second response, she gives u a kiss or peck, then she is yours.
it works for me though. dont know about you. smiley

1 Like

Re: What Do You Do When A Girl Says No To You? by greatgod2012(f): 3:43am On Feb 19, 2013
There is absolutely nothing you can do than to hope for d best, if you are destined to be together, fate will find a way of connecting you back together.
May God help us all.

1 Like

Re: What Do You Do When A Girl Says No To You? by Flygerian1(m): 3:50am On Feb 19, 2013
Which kain yeye question b dat? If she no like u, make u free her na, na by force? undecided
Re: What Do You Do When A Girl Says No To You? by Puvguy: 6:09am On Feb 19, 2013
You keep on it for a year like life_style.... grin cool
Re: What Do You Do When A Girl Says No To You? by Nobody: 8:00am On Feb 19, 2013
A real man is a man who can accept rejection and walk away.

5 Likes

Re: What Do You Do When A Girl Says No To You? by Kaxmytex(m): 8:07am On Feb 19, 2013
k2039: You keep chasing her till eternity, she may consider your proposal after eternity and if she doesn't you can then hang yourself.
[size=28pt]diz bros wicked o shockedshocked[/size]
Re: What Do You Do When A Girl Says No To You? by cindyrella(f): 8:42am On Feb 19, 2013
plantation: i jst take a bottle of chilled car battery acid
grin grin grin grin
Re: What Do You Do When A Girl Says No To You? by digitalgeorgy(m): 9:02am On Feb 19, 2013
In all ''NO'' a lady says, there is an atom of ''YES'' in it (if u play ur cards well). But I dnt have time to ask a lady yes-or-No-question, its a complete waste of time. I dectate ur emotions, if you dnt call me, you dnt return my calls you missed, you dnt ask me reasonable questions wen we are 2geda, and you dont like the kind of this I lk, then you are telling me ''NO''. But for me to ask you, its impossiCant.
Re: What Do You Do When A Girl Says No To You? by ichidodo: 11:46am On Feb 19, 2013
Then you bounce.
Re: What Do You Do When A Girl Says No To You? by Inosenduatall: 2:42pm On Feb 19, 2013
Bro just dust that dirt off your shoulder and move on to the next one.

Alternatively, just view her as a sport you are not really interested in like starlight said. Just pester her once in a while, while asking other girls out. She MAY grow to like you eventually, na dat time u fit con dey get like 3 girlfriends at the same time.

Whatever floats your boat bro.

1 Like

Re: What Do You Do When A Girl Says No To You? by lifestyle1(m): 2:42pm On Feb 19, 2013
Puvguy: You keep on it for a year like life_style.... grin cool

I have learnt my lessons grin
Re: What Do You Do When A Girl Says No To You? by lifestyle1(m): 2:44pm On Feb 19, 2013
Gluckdude: who really has time to a no or yes this days. cant remember the last time i sat down to chyke a woman. you are on a long thing. just hussle hard, pick her up, take her on outing, do the same the second day, let her enjoy herself while with u, then this is how to play your game. listen to my code. cheesy
After dropping her off the second day, ask for a good night kiss. now this comes with 2 major response.
first she might express some facial surprise by saying "WHAT"? just pat her shoulder and tell her u are kidding. if thats the case, drive off and delete her number. find someone else.
second response, she gives u a kiss or peck, then she is yours.
it works for me though. dont know about you. smiley

Are you for real ?
Re: What Do You Do When A Girl Says No To You? by lifestyle1(m): 4:18pm On Feb 19, 2013
Sniffa: A real man is a man who can accept rejection and walk away.

Says who ?
Re: What Do You Do When A Girl Says No To You? by NobiGod: 5:01pm On Feb 19, 2013
life_style:

Says who ?

She's spot on with that assertion bro... only a strong man would have the strength to move on to another girl when he's rejected. Fact.
Meanwhile, losers would stick around until they're friend-zoned or end up a cuckold partner. After paying for her love of course.

1 Like

Re: What Do You Do When A Girl Says No To You? by Nobody: 5:08pm On Feb 19, 2013
I hate rejection, I remember back den in secondary school when one fine babe joined my class as a new student. I applied the formula of 1st come 1st serve. I quickly chyke her and she screamed NO!!!! I couldn't go to school for 1week cos of fear. As of now na hit and run I dey now .
Re: What Do You Do When A Girl Says No To You? by Walexz02(m): 5:39pm On Feb 19, 2013
If a woman reject me, I will move on, I dnt have time to be chasing a woman around. There aqe many of them out there.
Re: What Do You Do When A Girl Says No To You? by pleep(m): 8:18pm On Feb 19, 2013
uihebom: I hate rejection, I remember back den in secondary school when one fine babe joined my class as a new student. I applied the formula of 1st come 1st serve. I quickly chyke her and she screamed NO!!!! I couldn't go to school for 1week cos of fear. As of now na hit and run I dey now .
Nigerian men smh.

maybe you should make sure she likes you next time. grin
Re: What Do You Do When A Girl Says No To You? by onila(f): 2:48am On Feb 20, 2013
u cant move on that fast when u really like the girl

1 Like

Re: What Do You Do When A Girl Says No To You? by Nobody: 4:11am On Feb 20, 2013
a girl has never said a NO NO to me ........when she resists or is hesitant i keep insisting till she crack but i don't stay on her case without looking somewhere else ,my options are always open.
Re: What Do You Do When A Girl Says No To You? by Nobody: 4:12am On Feb 20, 2013
Two Words

"Move On"
Re: What Do You Do When A Girl Says No To You? by Nobody: 4:15am On Feb 20, 2013
NobiGod:

She's spot on with that assertion bro... only a strong man would have the strength to move on to another girl when he's rejected. Fact.
Meanwhile, losers would stick around until they're friend-zoned or end up a cuckold partner. After paying for her love of course.
i stay because after the i'm not sure or i need a break with all these relationships , tracking the girl becomes like a competition ,meaning i will do everything to have her even if i have another gf. a rejection is a no no .... grin ;Ddon't forget that a lot of girls are pretenders sometimes they want to know if you really like them for what they are or if it's not just an hit and run. by sticking around her you show her that you really want to b with her ..my man u got to play the game oo. but i have to admit it depends of how she rejected you

(1) (2) (Reply)

But Why Do We Guys Like Yansh?? / If Sex Marathon Is Organised Which State In Nigeria Will Win It? / A Lady Seen Giving Head To A Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.