Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,369 members, 7,812,067 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:37 AM

What Do You Do When A Girl Says No To You? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Do You Do When A Girl Says No To You? (5688 Views)

When She Says No / When She Is Not A Virgin And She Says " No Sex Till Marriage ". / Funny Thing(s) You Did Because A Girl Says 'No' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Do You Do When A Girl Says No To You? by Nobody: 4:20am On Feb 20, 2013
life_style:

Says who ?
GBAM , what do u drink ..
@guys what is a rejection / do you mean like you went to woe the girl or ask her out and she said GTFOH/go away? grin grin undecided, i ask because m quite surprise with the male answers do you think your father ask your mom the out and she said yes the same day. some girls will even give you fake date or come late just to test u oo. anyway to each his own
Re: What Do You Do When A Girl Says No To You? by Nobody: 4:40am On Feb 20, 2013
I dont know what I would do chalay....they've never told me no before...
Re: What Do You Do When A Girl Says No To You? by YorubaOmoge: 4:41am On Feb 20, 2013
grin cheesy grin
Re: What Do You Do When A Girl Says No To You? by YorubaOmoge: 4:41am On Feb 20, 2013
Knowitall, are those boobs?
Re: What Do You Do When A Girl Says No To You? by Nobody: 4:42am On Feb 20, 2013
Yoruba_Omoge: grin cheesy grin
angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry
Re: What Do You Do When A Girl Says No To You? by Nobody: 4:42am On Feb 20, 2013
Yoruba_Omoge: Knowitall, are those boobs?
Yes they are..you want to see a better pic of my bosoms?
Re: What Do You Do When A Girl Says No To You? by YorubaOmoge: 4:50am On Feb 20, 2013
Mr knowitall.:

Yes they are..you want to see a better pic of my bosoms?

sURE, WHY NOT
Re: What Do You Do When A Girl Says No To You? by Nobody: 4:57am On Feb 20, 2013
Yoruba_Omoge:

sURE, WHY NOT

Enjoy the Bosoms or whatever you called them...

Re: What Do You Do When A Girl Says No To You? by adabeke12(f): 5:10am On Feb 20, 2013
k2039: You keep chasing her till eternity, she may consider your proposal after eternity and if she doesn't you can then hang yourself.

that is so mean
Re: What Do You Do When A Girl Says No To You? by djeezy(m): 5:59am On Feb 20, 2013
If someone doesn't dig you, his/her feeling may not likely change. Moving on can be so arduous and incommodious when you by all odds love the person. I onced asked a girl out and she said no, i moved on. A year latter she came back and guess what? My feelings was still extant and we dated. So it is pertinent to discern as a man what point you should stop the chase, only you can decipher that.

2 Likes

Re: What Do You Do When A Girl Says No To You? by sunnyt1(m): 6:10am On Feb 20, 2013
ambrosini593: If you love her or like her what do you do. Do you walk away or continue to chase. Some girls value guys that walks away why some don't

Seriously, iv spent my time doing this research and i confirmed that a gal who doesnt want you will neva love u. She might eventually say yes to you one day, bt she still doesnt want you, she probably said yes bcs she missed out on her 1st choices and you have just been around the block. i love this quote " a man persuaded against his will is still of the same opinion".

Im nt saying u shd jump off d train when a gal turns u down, bt the signs shd be there that she wants you, when she is totally icy, dnt bug ursef, look elswhere.
Re: What Do You Do When A Girl Says No To You? by NobiGod: 7:48am On Feb 20, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE: i stay because after the i'm not sure or i need a break with all these relationships , tracking the girl becomes like a competition ,meaning i will do everything to have her even if i have another gf. a rejection is a no no .... grin ;Ddon't forget that a lot of girls are pretenders sometimes they want to know if you really like them for what they are or if it's not just an hit and run. by sticking around her you show her that you really want to b with her ..my man u got to play the game oo. but i have to admit it depends of how she rejected you

Yes some girls may test to know if you're serious with them or sometimes she may just have options and keep you around as a safety-net.So she's the only one that knows her feelings. Now, tell me if it won't be wise to start talking to other girls since you don't know her feelings toward you yet? Especially when she keeps stalling, refusing to even go on dates with you.

(1) (2) (Reply)

But Why Do We Guys Like Yansh?? / If Sex Marathon Is Organised Which State In Nigeria Will Win It? / A Lady Seen Giving Head To A Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.