Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,377 members, 7,819,372 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:03 PM

Okorocha, Umeh Are Ingrates — Obi’s Aide - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Okorocha, Umeh Are Ingrates — Obi’s Aide (12937 Views)

Anambra Election Protesters Are Not Igbos – Obi’s Aide / Okorocha Punches Governor Obi’s Aide Over Seat! / Dredging Of River Niger Completed – Obi’s Aide (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Okorocha, Umeh Are Ingrates — Obi’s Aide by chino24: 3:52pm On Feb 19, 2013
Afam4eva:
Pls can you point out what the Jonathan government has done for Igboland. Pls don't mention Niger bridge.

Do you know that oil in Anambra was delayed by Obj and other past rulers because it was found in the east? Do you know that declaring Anambra an oil state wouldn't have been possible if not for gej. Ofcos you saw the revolt from the north immedaitely after that pronoucement. Do you also know that Onitsha port was used as a political tool if not for gej? Do you know that Onitsha_Awka_Enugu exp is seriously being reconstructed? Do you know that obj awarded 2nd niger bridge on the pages of newspaper? The same bridge gej is finalizing arrangements to start working on it. Let's reason with our head

2 Likes

Re: Okorocha, Umeh Are Ingrates — Obi’s Aide by slimghost(m): 3:56pm On Feb 19, 2013
chino24:

Do you know that oil in Anambra was delayed by Obj and other past rulers because it was found in the east? Do you know that declaring Anambra an oil state wouldn't have been possible if not for gej. Ofcos you saw the revolt from the north immedaitely after that pronoucement. Do you also know that Onitsha port was used as a political tool if not for gej? Do you know that Onitsha_Awka_Enugu exp is seriously being reconstructed? Do you know that obj awarded 2nd niger bridge on the pages of newspaper? The same bridge gej is finalizing arrangements to start working on it. Let's reason with our head

Pls Chino stop arguing with that clown. Even his fellow Imolites have come out to denounce his claims of development in Imo. Even tho am not for this Imo vs Anambra BS, people should stop confusing FACTS!

1 Like

Re: Okorocha, Umeh Are Ingrates — Obi’s Aide by Bliss4Lyfe(f): 3:57pm On Feb 19, 2013
This APC plot is not new, in fact the plan was hatch during the 2011 Presidential election between ACN and CPC. They had meetings about a merger of both parties.

I suppose APGA was included to effect their chances of breaking into the southeast and subsequently the southsouth.

Imo State is now ACN and CPC(APC), first stage of plan well in motion.

ACN and CPC(APC)must not be allowed further into the eastern region, Anambra is strictly off-limit to both PDP and ACN/CPC(APC).
Re: Okorocha, Umeh Are Ingrates — Obi’s Aide by Rhino5dm: 3:58pm On Feb 19, 2013
chino24:

You don't have any point bro. You don't want the party be sold and at the same time you don't think Obi will grow the party to you satisfaction. My guy there is no govt in Nigeria tha has done this much to igbos than GEJ.Even Ikemba knew it that was why he supported GEJ till the end. Okrosha is a fraud and erratic talkative

Which Ikemba? Stop lying joor, Ojukwu was very open with his endorsement of IBB.

Read here. . .

2011: Ojukwu canvasses support for IBB
National News May 2, 2010
By Tony Edike, Enugu

THE Ikemba Nnewi, Chief Chukwuemeka Odumegwu Ojukwu, was
yesterday, reported to be in support for the presidential ambition of
former military leader, General Ibrahim Babangida, in 2011, saying he
would support him as far as it was the desire and aspiration of the
people of the country.

Ojukwu, who declared that Babangida deserves a second chance to
rule the nation, said he was convinced that he possessed the required
qualities that could take the country to further heights as, according
to him, IBB remains a strong voice in Nigerian politics.

The ex-Biafran leader, who received a delegation of Campaign
Network for IBB led by Chief Peter Dada Osadebay in his residence in
Enugu, said the former military president remains his bosom friend.
Among the dignitaries that visited Ojukwu were Chief Emeka Ani
[South East coordinator of the campaign}, Chief Anike Agbo, Alhaji
Nurudeen Gasali Babatunde, Chief Anike Nwoga, Chief Anike Nwaba,
among others.

Osabebay, told reporters after a closed door meeting with the former
Biafran warlord that Ojukwu’s comments on Babangida were very
encouraging, stressing that the Ikemba had promised to work with the
former military leader.
He said that Ojukwu, who had cut short his visit to his village in Nnewi
to receive the group, was full of excitement and commended the spirit
behind the campaigns.

https://www.nairaland.com/440358/ojukwu-canvasses-support-ibb
Re: Okorocha, Umeh Are Ingrates — Obi’s Aide by EkoAtlantic: 4:00pm On Feb 19, 2013
Afam4eva:
Pls can you point out what the Jonathan government has done for Igboland. Pls don't mention Niger bridge.

*Brought Erosion in S/East to it minimum level,
*built Enugu and Owerri airport,
*Promised Aba will be the first Nigeria town to have constant power supply
*gave ojuku a military funeral.
*appointed ojukwu's wife an ambassador
Re: Okorocha, Umeh Are Ingrates — Obi’s Aide by Bliss4Lyfe(f): 4:00pm On Feb 19, 2013
We have left the Diya thread for you to moderate as you like and u have killed that thread. Kindly return to moderating every opinion on the Diya and Abacha thread. Yoruba biggot moderators! angry
Re: Okorocha, Umeh Are Ingrates — Obi’s Aide by kkkp: 4:00pm On Feb 19, 2013
Meaning Read wot u jst wrote
Mad Cow:

You shouldnt post comments when you are drunk.

Stop posting messages from Ibari Ogwa.
Re: Okorocha, Umeh Are Ingrates — Obi’s Aide by Nobody: 4:01pm On Feb 19, 2013
Mad Cow:

You this Owerri Girl....

Oya go to Ibari Ogwa and go and drink 2 crates of Star as una people dey do.. This gist is for Ndi Ichies..
Ndi Ichies my left ear! You havent told me if you are really an igbo man or fulani.I have told you several times to leave my governor alone but you wouldn't listen! Leave Rochas alone Okija Juju! grin
Re: Okorocha, Umeh Are Ingrates — Obi’s Aide by Abagworo(m): 4:01pm On Feb 19, 2013
chino24:

Anambra does not produce useful oil. I think around 20,000 barrels per day is the expected maximum output which is yet to be achieved. 13% derivation under this arrangement won't be up to 50million Naira monthly. Even Imo and Abia are not considered as tangible oil producers like Rivers, Bayelsa, Akwaibom and Delta.

Jonathan has not done anything special for Bayelsa and I don't expect an Igbo President to do anything special for Igbo. A Nigerian President is for all Nigerians and not for a section of the country.

5 Likes

Re: Okorocha, Umeh Are Ingrates — Obi’s Aide by slimghost(m): 4:02pm On Feb 19, 2013
Rhino.5dm:

Which Ikemba? Stop lying joor, Ojukwu was very open with his endorsement of IBB.

Read here. . .

https://www.nairaland.com/440358/ojukwu-canvasses-support-ibb

Osabebay, told reporters after a closed door meeting with the former
Biafran warlord that Ojukwu’s comments on Babangida were very
encouraging, stressing that the Ikemba had promised to work with the
former military leader.
He said that Ojukwu, who had cut short his visit to his village in Nnewi
to receive the group, was full of excitement and commended the spirit
behind the campaigns.

Your quote read, Osadebay told reporters! Na waaa oo. angry angry Did u see Ojukwu endorsing IBB on TV or campaigning for him anywhere at all? CHEAP BLACKMAIL!
Re: Okorocha, Umeh Are Ingrates — Obi’s Aide by Biafrazionist(m): 4:08pm On Feb 19, 2013
okorohausa is a traitor, a selfish man
Re: Okorocha, Umeh Are Ingrates — Obi’s Aide by Abagworo(m): 4:08pm On Feb 19, 2013
Re: Okorocha, Umeh Are Ingrates — Obi’s Aide by Mantissa89(m): 4:10pm On Feb 19, 2013
They are selfish minded human being. Okorocha and victor ume are political prostitute who after castigating the northerners wil go bak and embrace them all because of their selfish interest.
Re: Okorocha, Umeh Are Ingrates — Obi’s Aide by franchizy(m): 4:10pm On Feb 19, 2013
I have been to Anambra and with d level of poor development of d state by a Governor who has been in office for 7yrs, I pity Anambra people and I tink they are all fools for still having d mouth to talk here. I think Okorocha's discription of Peter Obi is right. Anambra People like money too much dats why they r not bothered wit d state of infrastructure in there state

1 Like

Re: Okorocha, Umeh Are Ingrates — Obi’s Aide by Nobody: 4:14pm On Feb 19, 2013
Biafra zionist: okorohausa is a traitor, a selfish man
....and Obi is what? the same Obi who ordered "shoot at sight "of MASSOB members in Anambra. Have you forgotten so soon? APGA -PDP who doesn't have a stand in politics only to be seen on a negotiating table? If anyone has to be a traitor and selfish, it is your tiny voice governor Peter Obi!
Re: Okorocha, Umeh Are Ingrates — Obi’s Aide by Nobody: 4:15pm On Feb 19, 2013
berem: I can see that Peter Obi also has the problem of supremacy just like his fellow Anambrarians on nairaland.I sustained the party blah blah blah..... bullshit!

He wants to show relevance. Smh. How many times has he engaged in philanthropy

Owelle ndi igbo, i greet you...
Re: Okorocha, Umeh Are Ingrates — Obi’s Aide by slimghost(m): 4:15pm On Feb 19, 2013
franchizy: I have been to Anambra and with d level of poor development of d state by a Governor who has been in office for 7yrs, I pity Anambra people and I tink they are all fools for still having d mouth to talk here. I think Okorocha's discription of Peter Obi is right. Anambra People like money too much dats why they r not bothered wit d state of infrastructure in there state

How old are you? please can u expanciate on what you mean by "infrastructure"?
Re: Okorocha, Umeh Are Ingrates — Obi’s Aide by slimghost(m): 4:19pm On Feb 19, 2013
berem: ....and Obi is what? the same Obi who ordered "shoot at sight "of MASSOB members in Anambra. Have you forgotten so soon? APGA -PDP who doesn't have a stand in politics only to be seen on a negotiating table? If anyone has to be a traitor and selfish, it is your tiny voice governor Peter Obi!

Sharap on that. Most people lauded that action because as at then, those massob guys were literally "terrorists", bathing people with acid, extortion, murder and so on. So exposing your irritating ignorance, i have told you before. Just mind your Imo amd leave Anambra alone, i thank God we don't have a clown as governor.
Re: Okorocha, Umeh Are Ingrates — Obi’s Aide by Nobody: 4:21pm On Feb 19, 2013
Abagworo: What Okorocha has done in 2years supersedes Obi's 7years. I think Obi and Theodore Orji are jealous of the sudden popularity of Okorocha and it is understandable. Obi and Orji have spent so much money on publicity in the past 6 months while Rochas has been avoiding publicity. A visit to Imo State will speak for him. Even during Ojuku's burial, Rochas stole the show. The best thing is to let a moving train be; as trying to block it means suicide.

Nwa nne m, you have spoken with the wisdom of our forefathers.
Re: Okorocha, Umeh Are Ingrates — Obi’s Aide by slimghost(m): 4:22pm On Feb 19, 2013
When Igbos were being massacred in Kano and Igbo Governors were busy sending buses to transport their people back home, this clown called Rochas went to Kano and was preaching "one Nigeria", asking Igbos to stay back. Just to show his affiliation with the Northern leadership? such a bloody sell out!
Re: Okorocha, Umeh Are Ingrates — Obi’s Aide by Abagworo(m): 4:26pm On Feb 19, 2013
slimghost: When Igbos were being massacred in Kano and Igbo Governors were busy sending buses to transport their people back home, this clown called Rochas went to Kano and was preaching "one Nigeria", asking Igbos to stay back. Just to show his affiliation with the Northern leadership? such a bloody sell out!

So he should preach division of Nigeria? And mind you even if there's any division, I doubt if we can survive in same country.
Re: Okorocha, Umeh Are Ingrates — Obi’s Aide by EkoAtlantic: 4:27pm On Feb 19, 2013
franchizy: I have been to Anambra and with d level of poor development of d state by a Governor who has been in office for 7yrs, I pity Anambra people and I tink they are all fools for still having d mouth to talk here. I think Okorocha's discription of Peter Obi is right. Anambra People like money too much dats why they r not bothered wit d state of infrastructure in there state

cheesy shocked
Re: Okorocha, Umeh Are Ingrates — Obi’s Aide by slimghost(m): 4:28pm On Feb 19, 2013
Abagworo:

So he should preach division of Nigeria? And mind you even if there's any division, I doubt if we can survive in same country.

Are you in your right senses nwokem? what other division is worse than that unprovoked massacre? FYI, you are in a DIVIDED country! jeez
Re: Okorocha, Umeh Are Ingrates — Obi’s Aide by MadCow1: 4:30pm On Feb 19, 2013
berem: Ndi Ichies my left ear! You havent told me if you are really an igbo man or fulani.I have told you several times to leave my governor alone but you wouldn't listen! Leave Rochas alone Okija Juju! grin

Tell Your Governor to stay away from Anambra State Issues...

If it were not for the special love we share, I for don send my boys for Mbaitolu to kidnap am next time wey ehn come to commission street gate.. grin
Re: Okorocha, Umeh Are Ingrates — Obi’s Aide by Abagworo(m): 4:32pm On Feb 19, 2013
slimghost:

Are you in your right senses nwokem? what other division is worse than that unprovoked massacre? FYI, you are in a DIVIDED country! jeez

So because we are having religious crisis, a reputable leader should call for secession? Has SS that has the wealth called for secession? We should rather join hands and solve our problem. All we need is true federalism based on the present 36 States structure.
Re: Okorocha, Umeh Are Ingrates — Obi’s Aide by slimghost(m): 4:33pm On Feb 19, 2013
Abagworo:

You are not in a divided country and :

1.WE are just having the first COAS of igbo extraction (Note the conspiracy against him already)
2.Some people have decided an Igbo man can never be the president of Nigeria.
3.No Igbo man ever as a custom DG (the institution itself is almost a no go area for igbos)
4. Your brothers are killed almost on daily basis unprovoked.

Am really disappointed in you. You remind me of Aguiyi Ironsi, but i pray you dont end up like him
Re: Okorocha, Umeh Are Ingrates — Obi’s Aide by slimghost(m): 4:36pm On Feb 19, 2013
Abagworo:

So because we are having religious crisis, a reputable leader should call for secession? Has SS that has the wealth called for secession? We should rather join hands and solve our problem. All we need is true federalism based on the present 36 States structure.

Stop being a snake, who said anything about secession? And who is going to give you true federalism? the North? you are truly politically naive. Am done with you, bathe yourself in fantasies!
Re: Okorocha, Umeh Are Ingrates — Obi’s Aide by Nobody: 4:38pm On Feb 19, 2013
Mad Cow:

Tell Your Governor to stay away from Anambra State Issues...

If it were not for the special love we share, I for don send my boys for Mbaitolu to kidnap am next time wey ehn come to commission street gate.. grin
Also tell that your booty licker of a governor whose voice sounds like a 1 year old child to leave Okorocha alone! its not Okorocha 's fault that he couldn't achieve more than what he (Okorocha ).has done in 2 years. angry
Re: Okorocha, Umeh Are Ingrates — Obi’s Aide by ikweremilitant: 4:39pm On Feb 19, 2013
Ejiné:

Reminds me of what the coward did when a common mallam El-Rufai took him to the cleaners on his disastrous performance as governor.
The loser rolled himself into a fetal position and started calling on all Igbos to fight for him because "El-Rufai insulted the Igbo nation". Olodo, dem dey tell you about your nonsense budget, you dey talk about Igbo nation.

It showed he was a truly clueless, tribalistic coward.

So I'm not surprised at the kind of stuff he's saying now.
pls op I just discoverd one of the mental in balanced nigerian hear on nl o.pls come wit ur net nd lagaten injection
Re: Okorocha, Umeh Are Ingrates — Obi’s Aide by slimghost(m): 4:42pm On Feb 19, 2013
All of us would want a fair and united Nigeria where justice shall reign, but since some people have decided against it, shall we continue offering our heads on a plate to them? Mba nu!
Re: Okorocha, Umeh Are Ingrates — Obi’s Aide by ikweremilitant: 4:43pm On Feb 19, 2013
slimghost: When it suits them, they come out with stuffs like "one Nigeria", "lets leave tribal sentiment out and vote the perfect man in(their tribal man of course), and then we stupidly accept their hand of friendship. When they now have power, they immedialetly let us know that its "all man for himself" and that "we cant be trusted". Well someone should take this message to APC abi OPC, "we are wiser now".
pls tell the fools
Re: Okorocha, Umeh Are Ingrates — Obi’s Aide by MadCow1: 4:47pm On Feb 19, 2013
berem: Also tell that your booty licker of a governor whose voice sounds like a 1 year old child to leave Okorocha alone! its not Okorocha 's fault that he couldn't achieve more than what he (Okorocha ).has done in 2 years. angry

Its funny how you Owerri people shout what Rochas has Acheived in 2 years, yet none of you have ever said a single thing he has achieved outside of;

1. Open Ibari Ogwa so that Ndi Imo can keep drowning their sorrows in Alcohol.

2. Buying Roadside Corn

3. Broadcasting his over weight daughters wedding on NTA.

4. Building Gates on all streets in Owerri.

Please expantiate on what your Ekuke Governor and his 400 litre drum of a wife have achieved?!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Buhari 100 Days: Nothing To Celebrate – Labour Party, Afenifere / INEC Responsible For Underage Voting In Kano – PDP / Gunmen Block Kontagora-Minna Road, Kidnap Travellers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.