Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,147 members, 7,957,283 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 10:18 AM

Okorocha, Umeh Are Ingrates — Obi’s Aide - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Okorocha, Umeh Are Ingrates — Obi’s Aide (13053 Views)

Anambra Election Protesters Are Not Igbos – Obi’s Aide / Okorocha Punches Governor Obi’s Aide Over Seat! / Dredging Of River Niger Completed – Obi’s Aide (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Okorocha, Umeh Are Ingrates — Obi’s Aide by Nobody: 6:04pm On Feb 19, 2013
Hon. SuQ Ma'DIQ:

There is no atom of maturity in your comment. All i perceive is acute and chronic case of inferiority complex. Do you mind making a u-turn now before you get totally consumed by your LUSH-GREEN envy for ANAMBRARIANs?
We didn't make ourselves PRIMUS INTER PARES in IGBOLAND. We earned it. Do you know where NRI is? And do you know what NRI means to every IGBO? Water doesn't flow up the hill sister. Drop your JEALOUSY CLOAK, it simply doesn't fit berem! What simply matter is that you are IGBO. Which part you are from doesn't count, stop the hate sis. ANAMBRA LOVES BEREM! AND OUR HOME IS FOR ALL!
dude, i have no problem with Anambra people. you guys should leave Imo people alone and stop involving us in your silly discussions especially when it has to do with politics. If Rochas has decided to join a merger party, so be it. Leave Imo people alone to run our own politics the way we want.
Re: Okorocha, Umeh Are Ingrates — Obi’s Aide by Nobody: 6:11pm On Feb 19, 2013
Hon. SuQ Ma'DIQ:

Bros u mean say berem na im people profession representative for nairaland? grin
now i can see you are not only Stewpid but wayward! I hope you won't like it if i start throwing insults on you? walahi you will hate me for that. you and your fellow Anambra people can enjoy the thread. am outta here!
Re: Okorocha, Umeh Are Ingrates — Obi’s Aide by Metalgoong(m): 6:11pm On Feb 19, 2013
Okorocha's presidential ambition is dead on arrival. He is a serial election loser - both in presidential and gubernatorial elections. And this shows how clueless he is when it comes to politics. A fraudster who made his money through inflated government contracts. An unrefined and crude man who orders his thugs to fight anyone that opposes him. Ask Senator Anyanwu. Illiterate Okorocha can not stand toe to toe with gentle Peter, Okwute, in all ramifications be it in intellectual acumen, international exposure, political sagacity, or financial wherewithal. Peter Obi's professional record before he became governor and now that his is governor are out there for all to see. As an illiterate 419er, loudmouthed Okorocha has none, except hidden list of inflated government contracts that made him who he is today. Peter Obi's aide was on point in his description of Okorocha and Umeh's ingratitude toward the cool headed Anambra boss.Peter was instrumental in the election of Okorocha as the Governor of Imo state, a position which he has been seeking since who knows when.
Re: Okorocha, Umeh Are Ingrates — Obi’s Aide by HonSuQMaDIQ(m): 6:21pm On Feb 19, 2013
berem: now i can see you are not only Stewpid but wayward! I hope you won't like it if i start throwing insults on you? walahi you will hate me for that. you and your fellow Anambra people can enjoy the thread. am outta here!
You have done that already. But i won't go that path any further. And i apologize if my 1st shot didn't miss bulls eye. Just try to be your IBO BROTHER's KEEPER. No point dancing naked for the larger picture enemy.I LOVE U. Can we all stop the WAR now? TRUCE PLEASE!!!!!
Re: Okorocha, Umeh Are Ingrates — Obi’s Aide by Sunnybobo3(m): 6:33pm On Feb 19, 2013
berem: Have you also forgotten that Anambra is the dirtiest state in the south east? Anambra has the highest number of drop outs in the south east too.

Berem, this is our squad of "drop outs" Can you and your co travellers list yours? Ndi ala wu otu.

ANAMBRA STATE

Odumegwu Ojukwu

Chinua Achebe

Emeka Anyaoku

Chimamanda Adichie

Cardinal Arinze

Philip Emeagwali

Alex Ekwueme

Dora Akunyili

Chinyelu Onwura (Labour Party MP, UK)

Chuka Umunna (Labour party MP, UK)

Charles Soludo

Oby Ezekwesili

Cosmas Maduka (Coscharis)

Cletus Ibeto

Emeka Offor

Mikel Obi

P square

Nnamdi Azikiwe

Nwafor Orizu (Nigeria's 1st senate presido)

Sir Louis Odumegwu Ojukwu (1st African multi millionaire)

Chike Obi

Kenneth Dike (1st Nigerian VC of a university UI)

Ben Enweonwu

Pius Okigbo

Chuba Okadigbo

Jerome Udoji

Cyprian Ekwensi

Osita Osadebe

Oliver de Coque

Augustine Ilodibe (Ekene DiliChukwu)

Samuel Okoye etc

1 Like

Re: Okorocha, Umeh Are Ingrates — Obi’s Aide by ba7man(m): 6:39pm On Feb 19, 2013
Shame on you all insulting your States on a public Forum. Soon, you'll wonder why Ghanians, South Africans and other people on NL insult us meanwhile We gave them the ammo and permission to. From a Youruba man.
Re: Okorocha, Umeh Are Ingrates — Obi’s Aide by GARRIx7(m): 6:50pm On Feb 19, 2013
Sunny_bobo:

Berem, this is our squad of "drop outs" Can you and your co travellers list yours? Ndi ala wu otu.

ANAMBRA STATE

Odumegwu Ojukwu

Chinua Achebe

Emeka Anyaoku

Chimamanda Adichie

Cardinal Arinze

Philip Emeagwali

Alex Ekwueme

Dora Akunyili

Chinyelu Onwura (Labour Party MP, UK)

Chuka Umunna (Labour party MP, UK)

Charles Soludo

Oby Ezekwesili

Cosmas Maduka (Coscharis)

Cletus Ibeto

Emeka Offor

Mikel Obi

P square

Nnamdi Azikiwe

Nwafor Orizu (Nigeria's 1st senate presido)

Sir Louis Odumegwu Ojukwu (1st African multi millionaire)

Chike Obi

Kenneth Dike (1st Nigerian VC of a university UI)

Ben Enweonwu

Pius Okigbo

Chuba Okadigbo

Jerome Udoji

Cyprian Ekwensi

Osita Osadebe

Oliver de Coque

Augustine Ilodibe (Ekene DiliChukwu)

Samuel Okoye etc

Thrash!!!

So what have they done for your state??

Except giving you a cause to beat your chest...

undecided
Re: Okorocha, Umeh Are Ingrates — Obi’s Aide by Metalgoong(m): 6:52pm On Feb 19, 2013
APC should be afraid of the likes of Okorocha.Based on his records of jumping from PDP to APP, APP to PDP, PDP to APGA, APGA to APC, he might soon negotiate APC to boko haram . . lol

That man is the quintessential 419ner, flip flopper and etch a skech politician. This is a man who contested the presidential election under ANPP, and within two months of loosing woefully to Buhari, he lobbied and accepted a political appointment with Obasanjo's led PDP government - Special adviser to the president on inter party affairs cheesy.
Re: Okorocha, Umeh Are Ingrates — Obi’s Aide by Sunnybobo3(m): 7:02pm On Feb 19, 2013
GARRI (x7):

Thrash!!!

So what have they done for your state??

Except giving you a cause to beat your chest...

undecided

That in itself is a great achievement. Nothing can be compared to being able up hold your head high out there.
Re: Okorocha, Umeh Are Ingrates — Obi’s Aide by backtosender: 7:06pm On Feb 19, 2013
Go to anambra and see what [peter is doing when it comes to road construction and security.In places like nkwere,umunze,okuzu, you can smell gas leaking from the ground dont dear use lighter around there grin too much gas to supply and peter has finally went on his knees and reconcile with (dozie njoku) .C.E.O. vocan petroleum,his company is building 8 (modular refineries)worth estimate of $4.5 billion cheesy is new to Nigeria it can be assembled in america after assembling they can now mount it in Nigeria.

Even GEJ is still amazed about the new modular refineries.

look at the way it work,simple and clean.

After assembled. Which take less than 60 days to assemble one.

Simple thing, you mount it near the oil wells the machine suck crude out,the crude goes straight into the refinay the crude will be

refine immediately to gas, kerosene, petrol.

GEJ will bring nigeria back from the dead in due time cool

Re: Okorocha, Umeh Are Ingrates — Obi’s Aide by backtosender: 7:09pm On Feb 19, 2013
Okorocha is embarrassing igbo people that his head is as empty as fish tank sad
Re: Okorocha, Umeh Are Ingrates — Obi’s Aide by rhymz(m): 7:23pm On Feb 19, 2013
Mad Cow:

You this Owerri Girl....

Oya go to Ibari Ogwa and go and drink 2 crates of Star as una people dey do.. This gist is for Ndi Ichies..
lol. . . . You dey craze o
Re: Okorocha, Umeh Are Ingrates — Obi’s Aide by 9jaIhail(m): 7:23pm On Feb 19, 2013
slimghost:

You are a bloody person, no need engaging you in a sensible argument. you are really empty and intellectually myopic!

I stopped quoting the monkey when i realized his name sound like cripple in Igbo language, as we all know cripple does nothing but making mouth shouting without actions.
Re: Okorocha, Umeh Are Ingrates — Obi’s Aide by rhymz(m): 7:57pm On Feb 19, 2013
On a more serious note, I feel my Anambra Brothers are playing politics of emotions.
You are all quick to point to how Okorocha has sold APGA but conveniently fail to mention that it has already been sold to the PDP by Obi.
Let us stop acting like Obi is a saint, it is obvious that he has no plan to move APGA forward besides playing partner with PDP. It is obvious that he will join the PDP once his tenure ends and prolly seek for senatorial position. To say such plan is not selfish in itself is overlooking the truth. Both men are ambitious and understand that APGA is dying a slow but surely death, they are both ambitious and selfish. Nobody should hang Rochas for being swift with his plans.
On the side note, JEG has not realy done anything tangible or out of the ordinary for Igbos.
I still support Rochas's move to an extent as it is expedient that we Igbos do not put our eggs in our basket.
Re: Okorocha, Umeh Are Ingrates — Obi’s Aide by Eziachi: 8:09pm On Feb 19, 2013
Itoroetti :
Okoroacha has always been an opportunist.in 2003,he went and contested presidential election in ANNP,when he could not succeed,he left for PDP where obj gave a life line of political appointment,thereafter,he left for APGA and immediately wanted to become d sole leader of APGA.now he has moved to APC(armour personnel carrier) with d sole aim of becoming the president of naija.it won't work.
Which politician anywhere in the world isn't an opportunist? I will like to know that one.
Re: Okorocha, Umeh Are Ingrates — Obi’s Aide by Eziachi: 8:15pm On Feb 19, 2013
Bliss4Lyfe: I don't see anything good comin out of APC.

Legitimizing Tinubu and Buhari venture with seemingly APGA approval is a total sell out.

APGA would have been stronger as the middle ground for both parties to negotiate with.

Nobody will vote Buhari, GEJ has incumbent advantage and David Mark has an all inclusive appeal across regions.
Your first comment is it your wishes or fact based?
Your second comment, how can an organisation of thousands of people be a venture of two people? They must be super human!
Your second comment, if Rochas and those that think like him leaves and join APC, then Obi and those that also think like him has all the coast cleared for them to prove the former wrong by winning Imo for a start for APGA. Why this people always emotional over their personal enterprises called politics, I don't know.
Your last comment, are you speaking for yourself or your family?
Re: Okorocha, Umeh Are Ingrates — Obi’s Aide by Eziachi: 8:18pm On Feb 19, 2013
Billyonaire: All these warriors are battling for the Soul of the Nation and exploit of our natural resources. Something tells me that APC will be worse than PDP, if given a chance. Tufiakwa!!!
So for the first time, you are telling us that PDP is bad, only that the other side maybe worse?
Then you got nothing to worry about, as you are all use to badness, what the worst that can happen with a worse version?
Re: Okorocha, Umeh Are Ingrates — Obi’s Aide by Eziachi: 8:20pm On Feb 19, 2013
nedufantasy: Okorocha is a political womanizer.from anpp to pdp,from pdp to apga,nw from apga to apc.he wants to become d president but it aint easy.no wonder BABA IYABO(obj) described him as a failure
That the only way in the Nigerian politics of chair dance. If he is still with his number one party, do you think he will be the chairman of Ideato local council today, let alone the governor of Imo?
Re: Okorocha, Umeh Are Ingrates — Obi’s Aide by Eziachi: 8:23pm On Feb 19, 2013
slimghost:

My sister you get the point! Am waiting to see how APC will win Anambra state. Igbos stand to gain nothing from this alliance of desperadoes. Obi has endeared himself to all right thinking Igbos for keeping APGA out of this hopeless alliance.
I can actually see that happening. Remember that in 2010 Ngige came very close despite the fact that Obi rely totally on Ikemba support and nothing else. Minus Ikemba today to spoon fed him, I can see that happening, for sure.
Re: Okorocha, Umeh Are Ingrates — Obi’s Aide by Eziachi: 8:25pm On Feb 19, 2013
Bliss4Lyfe:

Okorocha & Umeh have allowed demselves to be used to legitimizing Tinubu and Buhari venture with seemingly APGA approval.

This is a total betrayal of their cause and if not careful, dey will soon find demselves endorsing Buhari ticket for President.
Betrayal of who exactly? When they joined, who did they betrayed. I don't understand all this fuss.
Re: Okorocha, Umeh Are Ingrates — Obi’s Aide by 9jaIhail(m): 8:26pm On Feb 19, 2013
Umu igbo i am ashamed of this dance of shame we all are here dancing.

The worst part of it all is our NL Eze elected seem inactive. Yes i blame him on most of these things because where you needed him to act like an Eze you won't find him there.

Like someone rightly asked, if our NL eze failed to comment on threads or issues concerning igbos what else will him do for us as an online forum Eze? Building houses,bridges,roads,and getting us wives?

Eze Odumchi, i am sorry but i need to say this, you are not in charge of this administration and it is really becoming shameful that you are incapable to lead and you seems to be under influence of wrong advisers. I pray you are not what people claimed you are during the election, because if my memory served me right,during the election that brought you in as our Eze many igbo posters accused you of been a tools which other tribes planned to use to divide igbos hence many of these tribes can't stand the fact that Onlytruth was able to make igbos speak with one voice throughout his administration.

What is happening between igbos since few days on this forum is exactly the same situation i met igbos on this forum when i newly joined this site, igbos are always up against their self's but once we managed to arranged this ezeship and onlytruth emerged as the leader, igbos division become a thing of history now we are returning back to the same stupid attitude under your leadership.

I wouldn't mind to formerly resign my post as a member of ELECTORAL TRIBUNAL and form opposition that will bent on criticizing any Eze who feel he can sit on the eze throne just to answer name without DOING HIS JOB. It is our right that you should work for us because we all collectively voted for you to lead us,for the fact that we voted you in we must criticize you until you sit up and work for us.

I am not saying you must lead like Onlytruth rather i am saying you should make igbos notice that they have an eze on this forum, i bet you many new igbo members does not know we have Eze on this forum.

I refused to comment on this thread as a good observer i first of all checked the poster he/she is an Yoruba bigot who want igbos to tear their self's apart and he/she succeeded, if it were to be when onlytruth was in power he would be the first to caution everyone about the op intention.

Eze i am loosing patience and confidence in this leadership. Someone may argue that it is too early to complain but how long shall we watch you with your inactive and indecisive nature while igbo unity on this forum is tearing apart? Eze this is a call wake up, act now or declare yourself incapable to lead which is obvious.

Eze i am loosing my faith as a die hard igbo who never feel good whenever igbos goes up against their self's.

Thank you.
Re: Okorocha, Umeh Are Ingrates — Obi’s Aide by Eziachi: 8:31pm On Feb 19, 2013
slimghost: When it suits them, they come out with stuffs like "one Nigeria", "lets leave tribal sentiment out and vote the perfect man in(their tribal man of course), and then we stupidly accept their hand of friendship. When they now have power, they immedialetly let us know that its "all man for himself" and that "we cant be trusted". Well someone should take this message to APC abi OPC, "we are wiser now".

That is true. Its on record that Yoruba never vote for any ticket in Nigerian election without their kinsman being part of it. If they really mean business with this new alternative called APC, I want a ticket of Ibibio/Nupe, Igala/Igbo, Gwari/Fulani tickets etc. Why must it be North with Fashola?
I wonder if there is a ticket without s Yoruba in it, if the applause will remain the same? I may be proven wrong, and I live to see it happen.

2 Likes

Re: Okorocha, Umeh Are Ingrates — Obi’s Aide by Eziachi: 8:37pm On Feb 19, 2013
backtosender: Okorocha is embarrassing igbo people that his head is as empty as fish tank sad
Did Okorocha confide in you that he joined politics because of Igbo people?
Re: Okorocha, Umeh Are Ingrates — Obi’s Aide by Eziachi: 8:42pm On Feb 19, 2013
slimghost:

Afam you are wrong! Do you think joining APC makes APGA stronger? shocked shocked Matter of fact, that singular action will be the end of the party. So just because Peter Obi doesn't believe in propaganda and noise making makes him laid back? poor poor analysis. FYI, most of the top guns in APGA are loyal to him .eg

Senator Chris Anyanwu
Ambassador Bianca Ojukwu
Senator Chuma Nzeribe
Hon Uche Ekwunife
Dora Akunyili and so many many others.

APGA stands a better chance of progression under Peter Obi than that of the erratic and noise making Rochas.
How many of these people you mentioned believed that Peter Obi won the election, when he was in court in those days?
Which of them was in APGA 18 months ago? How will you guarantee that they will be there next week?
I don't know why you guys fight over people whose only success of food on the table is politics-No Nigerian politician stay in party where he has no stake of some sort that is very personal.
Re: Okorocha, Umeh Are Ingrates — Obi’s Aide by Eziachi: 8:48pm On Feb 19, 2013
slimghost:

APGA has fantastic grassroot structure in Ebonyi and Abia state. go and do your research. Nobody sold APGA to PDP, what Obi is doing now is making sure that we are considered relevant in the scheme of things. Of course APGA is not strong enough right now to win a presidential election, so what is Obi doing now? He is making sure they know how decisive APGA is to their plans while he gradually makes the party a regional power. Am sorry if you cant see the bigger picture.
How many elections or selection have they won in both Ebonyi/Abia? Doesn't grass root translate deep seated voting power? Or what is the meaning of grass root support without with anything to show that it exist?
Re: Okorocha, Umeh Are Ingrates — Obi’s Aide by HonSuQMaDIQ(m): 9:12pm On Feb 19, 2013
We can sheath our SWORDS NOW. The next stupid comment on ANAMBRA, IMO, ENUGU etc will be taken personal by me! ENOUGH OF THIS SHOW OF SHAME. TRUCE NOW! As i said before, CEASEFIRE! Your WISDOM will never be increased by casting aspersions on co-IGBO sons and daughters. I can hear other tribes laughing. LETS NOW SEE THE NEXT "OFEKE" to break the TRUCE!
Re: Okorocha, Umeh Are Ingrates — Obi’s Aide by backtosender: 9:23pm On Feb 19, 2013
Abegooooo we need reelection our new EZEIGBO are not functioning any longer,we need reelection as in now now..
Re: Okorocha, Umeh Are Ingrates — Obi’s Aide by 9jaIhail(m): 10:03pm On Feb 19, 2013
9ja_I_hail: Umu igbo i am ashamed of this dance of shame we all are here dancing.

The worst part of it all is our NL Eze elected seem inactive. Yes i blame him on most of these things because where you needed him to act like an Eze you won't find him there.

Like someone rightly asked, if our NL eze failed to comment on threads or issues concerning igbos what else will him do for us as an online forum Eze? Building houses,bridges,roads,and getting us wives?

Eze Odumchi, i am sorry but i need to say this, you are not in charge of this administration and it is really becoming shameful that you are incapable to lead and you seems to be under influence of wrong advisers. I pray you are not what people claimed you are during the election, because if my memory served me right,during the election that brought you in as our Eze many igbo posters accused you of been a tools which other tribes planned to use to divide igbos hence many of these tribes can't stand the fact that Onlytruth was able to make igbos speak with one voice throughout his administration.

What is happening between igbos since few days on this forum is exactly the same situation i met igbos on this forum when i newly joined this site, igbos are always up against their self's but once we managed to arranged this ezeship and onlytruth emerged as the leader, igbos division become a thing of history now we are returning back to the same stupid attitude under your leadership.

I wouldn't mind to formerly resign my post as a member of ELECTORAL TRIBUNAL and form opposition that will bent on criticizing any Eze who feel he can sit on the eze throne just to answer name without DOING HIS JOB. It is our right that you should work for us because we all collectively voted for you to lead us,for the fact that we voted you in we must criticize you until you sit up and work for us.

I am not saying you must lead like Onlytruth rather i am saying you should make igbos notice that they have an eze on this forum, i bet you many new igbo members does not know we have Eze on this forum.

I refused to comment on this thread as a good observer i first of all checked the poster he/she is an Yoruba bigot who want igbos to tear their self's apart and he/she succeeded, if it were to be when onlytruth was in power he would be the first to caution everyone about the op intention.

Eze i am loosing patience and confidence in this leadership. Someone may argue that it is too early to complain but how long shall we watch you with your inactive and indecisive nature while igbo unity on this forum is tearing apart? Eze this is a call wake up, act now or declare yourself incapable to lead which is obvious.

Eze i am loosing my faith as a die hard igbo who never feel good whenever igbos goes up against their self's.

Thank you.

Re: Okorocha, Umeh Are Ingrates — Obi’s Aide by ChyV(f): 10:13pm On Feb 19, 2013
Eko Atlantic: S/East best governor is an ingrate?
grin cheesy grin

who told u dat they are d best
Re: Okorocha, Umeh Are Ingrates — Obi’s Aide by danjohn: 10:13pm On Feb 19, 2013
Eko Atlantic: All of a sudden okorosha ain't the best ibo governor!
Because he left Agipa party. grin cheesy grin

Stop being sentimental cheesy

LMAO AGIPGA!!! Where did you get that from.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Terror Suspects Arrested At Maiduguri Airport / Police Arrest Journalist For Organising Anti-Uduaghan Protest In Asaba (Pics) / Gboyega Aribisogan Arrested, Whisked To Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.