Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,177 members, 7,953,642 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 09:38 PM

Okorocha, Umeh Are Ingrates — Obi’s Aide - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Okorocha, Umeh Are Ingrates — Obi’s Aide (13046 Views)

Anambra Election Protesters Are Not Igbos – Obi’s Aide / Okorocha Punches Governor Obi’s Aide Over Seat! / Dredging Of River Niger Completed – Obi’s Aide (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Okorocha, Umeh Are Ingrates — Obi’s Aide by NwaAnambra(m): 4:48pm On Feb 19, 2013
Abagworo: What Okorocha has done in 2years supersedes Obi's 7years. I think Obi and Theodore Orji are jealous of the sudden popularity of Okorocha and it is understandable. Obi and Orji have spent so much money on publicity in the past 6 months while Rochas has been avoiding publicity. A visit to Imo State will speak for him. Even during Ojuku's burial, Rochas stole the show. The best thing is to let a moving train be; as trying to block it means suicide.
Taa! Nkita kpuru ofo gi ebe ahu!!! What has Rochas achieve....building house for traditional rulers,i guess. Get ur facts right biaatch.
Re: Okorocha, Umeh Are Ingrates — Obi’s Aide by slimghost(m): 4:48pm On Feb 19, 2013
Mad Cow:

Its funny how you Owerri people shout what Rochas has Acheived in 2 years, yet none of you have ever said a single thing he has achieved outside of;

1. Open Ibari Ogwa so that Ndi Imo can keep drowning their sorrows in Alcohol.

2. Buying Roadside Corn

3. Broadcasting his over weight daughters wedding on NTA.

4. Building Gates on all streets in Owerri.

Please expantiate on what your Ekuke Governor and his 400 litre drum of a wife have achieved?!

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Okorocha, Umeh Are Ingrates — Obi’s Aide by Bliss4Lyfe(f): 4:49pm On Feb 19, 2013
So much enemy plotting to wipe u lot off the face of the earth and here u are talking about states created to divide your loyalty in the first place. I see a eastern region were u all see imo and anambra. See the threat that looms ahead before u become sorry excuses. my last comment on this thread.
Re: Okorocha, Umeh Are Ingrates — Obi’s Aide by slimghost(m): 4:51pm On Feb 19, 2013
berem: Also tell that your booty licker of a [b]governor whose voice sounds like a 1 year old child [/b]to leave Okorocha alone! its not Okorocha 's fault that he couldn't achieve more than what he (Okorocha ).has done in 2 years. angry

Berem, na my Governor you dey insult like this? lwkmd cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Okorocha, Umeh Are Ingrates — Obi’s Aide by Rhino5dm: 4:52pm On Feb 19, 2013
Are you just another mischievous fella? A simple Google search can cure your ignorance. It is a known fact that Ojukwu was solidly behind IBB and no amount of sugar coating can change that. He even went ahead to give IBB ibo name "Ikechukwu". No campaign after election.

Let's not derail this thread.

slimghost:

Osabebay, told reporters after a closed door meeting with the former
Biafran warlord that Ojukwu’s comments on Babangida were very
encouraging, stressing that the Ikemba had promised to work with the
former military leader.
He said that Ojukwu, who had cut short his visit to his village in Nnewi
to receive the group, was full of excitement and commended the spirit
behind the campaigns.

Your quote read, Osadebay told reporters! Na waaa oo. angry angry Did u see Ojukwu endorsing IBB on TV or campaigning for him anywhere at all? CHEAP BLACKMAIL!
Re: Okorocha, Umeh Are Ingrates — Obi’s Aide by Nobody: 4:52pm On Feb 19, 2013
Mad Cow:

Its funny how you Owerri people shout what Rochas has Acheived in 2 years, yet none of you have ever said a single thing he has achieved outside of;

1. Open Ibari Ogwa so that Ndi Imo can keep drowning their sorrows in Alcohol.

2. Buying Roadside Corn

3. Broadcasting his over weight daughters wedding on NTA.

4. Building Gates on all streets in Owerri.

Please expantiate on what your Ekuke Governor and his 400 litre drum of a wife have achieved?!
all these Anambra haters won't stop being jealous of Imo people. Okija juju, nke a ga bu ikpe azu n ga agwa gi ka i hapu Rochas aka! doro kwa aka na nti!
Re: Okorocha, Umeh Are Ingrates — Obi’s Aide by Nobody: 4:58pm On Feb 19, 2013
slimghost:

Berem, na my Governor you dey insult like this? lwkmd cheesy cheesy cheesy
taaa! when God was giving real men 'Adam's Apple', your bloody sellout of a Governor refused to collect! Now have you seen the result? having the voice of a woman instead of a sexy baritone voice. smh.... grin

1 Like

Re: Okorocha, Umeh Are Ingrates — Obi’s Aide by chino24: 5:00pm On Feb 19, 2013
Abagworo: Nigeria needs two party system for our democracy to work. So it is either you join the progressives or you join the democrats. All these APGA, DPP, PPA, NCP, LP etc are nothing but spineless parties at the moment and have no hope of producing a President. Even Orji Kalu performed better with his PPA than APGA by winning 2 States and coming 4th in Presidential elections.

That said, Peter Obi is planning to join PDP or act as one of the sub-parties of PDP aimed at weakening the opposition while Rochas prefers being progressive at the moment. Imo State at the moment has the privilege of good Federal presence and a working Governor which has brought about great development in all angles.

Whatever politics Peter and Rochas play, Imolites are the happier because Imo is developing at a faster rate than most of Nigeria while Anambra has remained stagnant since Ngige.

Anambra state has witnessed real life development traversing all facets of the state, buiding infrastructure, attracting multinationals, creating employment in the state. It is on record that 1/3 of imo state people are living and earning a living in Anambra. There is no single Anambran living in your so called imo state. Imo state has remain at one dot without single development since mbakwe left 30yrs ago
Re: Okorocha, Umeh Are Ingrates — Obi’s Aide by Plshavmercyamen: 5:01pm On Feb 19, 2013
Mr. Globe:

Chime is SE best governor. Rochas is SE clown.
. My broda it is irrational of u 2 call rochas a clown just because of sentiments or because u hav acquired d ph.D (PULL HIM DOWN) syndrome of most Igbos who wil do anytin 2 pul down dia own broda dat is soaring 2 national/int'l prominence due 2 hardwork n performance. In as much as i acknowledge d fact dat Chime has done extra ordinarily wel mainly in d 3 cities of Enugu north, south n East. I wil also nt fail 2 point out dat Okorocha has done tremendously wel in almost all d sectors in d state within d period he had held sway in office. A visit 2 Owerri, Orlu n Okigwe wil make u an Okorocha BIGOT.

1 Like

Re: Okorocha, Umeh Are Ingrates — Obi’s Aide by chino24: 5:07pm On Feb 19, 2013
Abagworo:

Anambra does not produce useful oil. I think around 20,000 barrels per day is the expected maximum output which is yet to be achieved. 13% derivation under this arrangement won't be up to 50million Naira monthly. Even Imo and Abia are not considered as tangible oil producers like Rivers, Bayelsa, Akwaibom and Delta.

Jonathan has not done anything special for Bayelsa and I don't expect an Igbo President to do anything special for Igbo. A Nigerian President is for all Nigerians and not for a section of the country.

Anambra is ranked 4th in oil production after AK, RV, DT. Anambra has the largest gas reserves in Nigeria. The oil in imo state is inconsequential and amounts to nothing. Btw Anambra has refinery. Imo state is presently receiving 20M as 13percent.
Re: Okorocha, Umeh Are Ingrates — Obi’s Aide by Nobody: 5:11pm On Feb 19, 2013
chino24:

Anambra state has witnessed real life development traversing all facets of the state, buiding infrastructure, attracting multinationals, creating employment in the state. It is on record that 1/3 of imo state people are living and earning a living in Anambra. There is no single Anambran living in your so called imo state. Imo state has remain at one dot without single development since mbakwe left 30yrs ago
HAAA! YOU SABI LIE O!
Re: Okorocha, Umeh Are Ingrates — Obi’s Aide by Plshavmercyamen: 5:15pm On Feb 19, 2013
chino24:

. My broda, go and get ur facts b4 u cum here 2 display ur intellectual daftnes n laziness. Wot foreign investment has dat ur chi-chi of a govnor attractd in d state? Ar u talkin abt d roads dat culdnt last 4 a yr or ar u talkin abt his sheer stupidity in tinkin dat by becomin jona's private secretary dat he wil bring dev. 2 d state? Is he nt d chairman of SE govnor's forum? Has he bn able 2 atract d second Niger bridge? D rebuildin of Zik's mausoleum etc. Ur govnor is simply a sell out and an slowpoke considerin d huge IGR at his disposal. Cant just wait 4 Ngige of d APC 2 take ova d seat of power 4rm dis misfit cum 2014
Re: Okorocha, Umeh Are Ingrates — Obi’s Aide by Policewoman(f): 5:15pm On Feb 19, 2013
berem: I can see that Peter Obi also has the problem of supremacy just like his fellow Anambrarians on nairaland.I sustained the party blah blah blah..... bullshit!
I suggest you stick to your state and leave our beloved Obi alone. Umeh was a nobody before Peter Obi picked him from the gutters and brushed him up. Now he is ganging up with Rochas to sell APGA to a worthless APC. We'll see how it goes.
Re: Okorocha, Umeh Are Ingrates — Obi’s Aide by Policewoman(f): 5:25pm On Feb 19, 2013
o'boy:
though am not a fan of either governors but i think you have a serious complex issues with Anambra state
yesterday Rochas called Obi a "confused person" you all applauded him but now is peter Obi's turn,and here you are dragging the whole of Anambra into your useless sordid comment
She has an ailment called anambraphobia!
Re: Okorocha, Umeh Are Ingrates — Obi’s Aide by slimghost(m): 5:26pm On Feb 19, 2013
Plshavmercyamen: . My broda, go and get ur facts b4 u cum here 2 display ur intellectual daftnes n laziness. Wot foreign investment has dat ur chi-chi of a govnor attractd in d state? Ar u talkin abt d roads dat culdnt last 4 a yr or ar u talkin abt his sheer stupidity in tinkin dat by becomin jona's private secretary dat he wil bring dev. 2 d state? Is he nt d chairman of SE govnor's forum? Has he bn able 2 atract d second Niger bridge? D rebuildin of Zik's mausoleum etc. Ur govnor is simply a sell out and an slowpoke considerin d huge IGR at his disposal. Cant just wait 4 Ngige of d APC 2 take ova d seat of power 4rm dis misfit cum 2014

Ten Ngiges can't wrestle power from Peter Obi. I thought you tried once already? Lol. Anambra politics has passed the stage of chest beating and psychophancy!
Re: Okorocha, Umeh Are Ingrates — Obi’s Aide by EkoAtlantic: 5:28pm On Feb 19, 2013
chino24:

Punch line cheesy
Re: Okorocha, Umeh Are Ingrates — Obi’s Aide by Abagworo(m): 5:28pm On Feb 19, 2013
chino24:

All my life I've never met any graduate that plans to live in Anambra. Even my friends from Anambra that grew up in Onitsha relocated to Asaba once they got out of school. Most of the Igbos you see selling spare parts, Alaba and in the open market are Anambrians. Only a section of Imo is involved in trade and they are mostly pharmacists. So what will attract an educated man to move to Anambra? Absolutely nothing.

2 Likes

Re: Okorocha, Umeh Are Ingrates — Obi’s Aide by Soso990240(m): 5:30pm On Feb 19, 2013
VonNestor: I agree with Obi. Rochas may have taken a back door in connivance with Umeh. If I may ask was APGA involve during the whole process and discussion for the merger. Where there stake holders involved in the discussion?. Why will Rochas jump and merge with other parties while he is barely 2years old in the party and without the consent of other party stakeholders.
I think he should have form his own party where he can dictate what happens and then merge it with other party, or rather pull out of APGA and then join APC since the Stake holders in APGA do not want the merger. I think rochas is undemocratic with this attitude, no wonder he sacked elected council chairmen in his State.
u de talk wetin u no knw..who told u dat those sackd council chairmen were elected? They were appointd by Ohakim.
Re: Okorocha, Umeh Are Ingrates — Obi’s Aide by Nobody: 5:34pm On Feb 19, 2013
Abagworo:

All my life I've never met any graduate that plans to live in Anambra. Even my friends from Anambra that grew up in Onitsha relocated to Asaba once they got out of school. Most of the Igbos you see selling spare parts, Alaba and in the open market are Anambrians. Only a section of Imo is involved in trade and they are mostly pharmacists. So what will attract an educated man to move to Anambra? Absolutely nothing.
Have you also forgotten that Anambra is the dirtiest state in the south east? Anambra has the highest number of drop outs in the south east too.

2 Likes

Re: Okorocha, Umeh Are Ingrates — Obi’s Aide by slimghost(m): 5:37pm On Feb 19, 2013
Please you guys should end this Imo vs Anambra nonsense! Are you guys that shameless? Igbo is Igbo for God's sake and none is superior to other. All we want is leaders who can fight for our collective interest!
Re: Okorocha, Umeh Are Ingrates — Obi’s Aide by Abagworo(m): 5:37pm On Feb 19, 2013
berem: Have you also forgotten that Anambra is the dirtiest state in the south east? Anambra has the highest number of drop outs in the south east too.

Their population is higher, hence they should have highest number of everything but the truth is that they've not had a leader that can make Anambra conducive for educated minds. Ngige has remained the best and I believe that if he takes over from Obi in 2014, anambrians will return home. They'll have a place to be proud of like we have Owerri and Enugu respectively.
Re: Okorocha, Umeh Are Ingrates — Obi’s Aide by Nobody: 5:45pm On Feb 19, 2013
Abagworo:

Their population is higher, hence they should have highest number of everything but the truth is that they've not had a leader that can make Anambra conducive for educated minds. Ngige has remained the best and I believe that if he takes over from Obi in 2014, anambrians will return home. They'll have a place to be proud of like we have Owerri and Enugu respectively.
exactly! Ngige remains the best thing ever to happen in Anambra. Ngige contesting under the platform of APC will do tremendously well.
Re: Okorocha, Umeh Are Ingrates — Obi’s Aide by HonSuQMaDIQ(m): 5:46pm On Feb 19, 2013
berem: I can see that Peter Obi also has the problem of supremacy just like his fellow Anambrarians on nairaland.I sustained the party blah blah blah..... bullshit!
There is no atom of maturity in your comment. All i perceive is acute and chronic case of inferiority complex. Do you mind making a u-turn now before you get totally consumed by your LUSH-GREEN envy for ANAMBRARIANs?
We didn't make ourselves PRIMUS INTER PARES in IGBOLAND. We earned it. Do you know where NRI is? And do you know what NRI means to every IGBO? Water doesn't flow up the hill sister. Drop your JEALOUSY CLOAK, it simply doesn't fit berem! What simply matter is that you are IGBO. Which part you are from doesn't count, stop the hate sis. ANAMBRA LOVES BEREM! AND OUR HOME IS FOR ALL!
Re: Okorocha, Umeh Are Ingrates — Obi’s Aide by oboy3(m): 5:48pm On Feb 19, 2013
berem: Have you also forgotten that Anambra is the dirtiest state in the south east? Anambra has the highest number of drop outs in the south east too.
hahaha,someboby should send this girl a "Nigerian got talents" form,am sure she would win as an Upcoming comedian
lol @ anambra has the highest drop out in S.E
Re: Okorocha, Umeh Are Ingrates — Obi’s Aide by Ejine(m): 5:49pm On Feb 19, 2013
ikwere militant: pls op I just discoverd one of the mental in balanced nigerian hear on nl o.pls come wit ur net nd lagaten injection

grin Onye ala ka ibu grin grin
Re: Okorocha, Umeh Are Ingrates — Obi’s Aide by EkoAtlantic: 5:52pm On Feb 19, 2013
Abagworo:

This is the bomb cheesy
You mean Chino ain't a graduate for him to be staying in Anambra! shocked grin

It is finished, case closed shocked cheesy grin

I'm out of here cheesy kiss
Re: Okorocha, Umeh Are Ingrates — Obi’s Aide by MadCow1: 5:52pm On Feb 19, 2013

And you forget that Imo State is known as the Prostitution head quarters east of the Niger.. And let me not forget to remind you that amongst Ndi Igbos, Anambra Men are known as Business Juggarnauts Thanks to Onitsha and Upper Iweka, Abia State has Ariaria Market, Ebonyi has food, Enugu is the retirement town.. What has Owerri got?!! Ashawo Tourism, Ibari Ogwa, Kidnapping & 419ers.

Nne, Ekpasu kwa nam Iwe o!! angry

1 Like

Re: Okorocha, Umeh Are Ingrates — Obi’s Aide by oboy3(m): 6:00pm On Feb 19, 2013
Mad Cow:

And you forget that Imo State is known as the Prostitution head quarters east of the Niger.. And let me not forget to remind you that amongst Ndi Igbos, Anambra Men are known as Business Juggarnauts Thanks to Onitsha and Upper Iweka, Abia State has Ariaria Market, Ebonyi has food, Enugu is the retirement town.. What has Owerri got?!! Ashawo Tourism, Ibari Ogwa, Kidnapping & 419ers.

Nne, Ekpasu kwa nam Iwe o!! angry
juju,haba,elubero otua,see the Yoruba that started the topic is at one corner laughing his dumb Ass up
Re: Okorocha, Umeh Are Ingrates — Obi’s Aide by Obiagu1(m): 6:01pm On Feb 19, 2013

Whenever someone gets a flu, he/she calls Anambra sad

Are you people this inferior
Re: Okorocha, Umeh Are Ingrates — Obi’s Aide by HonSuQMaDIQ(m): 6:02pm On Feb 19, 2013
Mad Cow:

And you forget that Imo State is known as the [b]Prostitution head quarters east of the Niger.. And let me not forget to remind you that amongst Ndi Igbos, Anambra Men are known as Business Juggarnauts Thanks to Onitsha and Upper Iweka, Abia State has Ariaria Market, Ebonyi has food, Enugu is the retirement town.. What has Owerri got?!! Ashawo Tourism, Ibari Ogwa, Kidnapping & 419ers.

Nne, Ekpasu kwa nam Iwe o!! angry [/b]
Bros u mean say berem na im people profession representative for nairaland? grin
Re: Okorocha, Umeh Are Ingrates — Obi’s Aide by Nobody: 6:02pm On Feb 19, 2013
Itoroetti :
Okoroacha has always been an opportunist.in 2003,he went and contested presidential election in ANNP,when he could not succeed,he left for PDP where obj gave a life line of political appointment,thereafter,he left for APGA and immediately wanted to become d sole leader of APGA.now he has moved to APC(armour personnel carrier) with d sole aim of becoming the president of naija.it won't work.
Re: Okorocha, Umeh Are Ingrates — Obi’s Aide by HonSuQMaDIQ(m): 6:03pm On Feb 19, 2013
Hon. SuQ Ma'DIQ:

There is no atom of maturity in your comment. All i perceive is acute and chronic case of inferiority complex. Do you mind making a u-turn now before you get totally consumed by your LUSH-GREEN envy for ANAMBRARIANs?
We didn't make ourselves PRIMUS INTER PARES in IGBOLAND. We earned it. Do you know where NRI is? And do you know what NRI means to every IGBO? Water doesn't flow up the hill sister. Drop your JEALOUSY CLOAK, it simply doesn't fit berem! What simply matter is that you are IGBO. Which part you are from doesn't count, stop the hate sis. ANAMBRA LOVES BEREM! AND OUR HOME IS FOR ALL!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

There's No Alternative To Restructuring - Atiku Counters President Buhari / Aisha Buhari Latest Pic After Receiving The News. / Suicide Bomber Strikes Borno Police Headquarters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.