Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,194 members, 7,822,029 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:37 AM

Okorocha, Umeh Are Ingrates — Obi’s Aide - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Okorocha, Umeh Are Ingrates — Obi’s Aide (12942 Views)

Anambra Election Protesters Are Not Igbos – Obi’s Aide / Okorocha Punches Governor Obi’s Aide Over Seat! / Dredging Of River Niger Completed – Obi’s Aide (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Okorocha, Umeh Are Ingrates — Obi’s Aide by slimghost(m): 2:59pm On Feb 19, 2013
chino24:

You always talk from the anus. Obi is a silent achiever than your talkative Roaches okrosha. AIT knows who is a publicity gov, who wastes his state funds on celebrating his birthday, sponsoring weddings with the state funds.Okrosha remains the worst thing that happened to SE. He has borrowed over 70B to pursue his political ambition thereby mortgaging the future of poor imo state in next 100yrs. We What Obi has achieved in Anambra in 7yrs will take you local champ roaches 27yrs to achieve same in your imo state.

Please dont waste your time on that lost cause , people like himself and Rochas are what we call "ndi sabo" in Igbo.
Re: Okorocha, Umeh Are Ingrates — Obi’s Aide by Kingzyice(m): 3:03pm On Feb 19, 2013
Clerverly:
Gbaguan
Gbagaun!!!

2 Likes

Re: Okorocha, Umeh Are Ingrates — Obi’s Aide by omiobo: 3:04pm On Feb 19, 2013
*just watching* I'm hungry I can't post story.
Re: Okorocha, Umeh Are Ingrates — Obi’s Aide by Kingzyice(m): 3:05pm On Feb 19, 2013
o'boy:
chiejinè,all this for this same mouth of yours?
How many mouth you get
no mind d ape!
Re: Okorocha, Umeh Are Ingrates — Obi’s Aide by Afam4eva(m): 3:06pm On Feb 19, 2013
Most of the crop of politicians we have are opportunists. While Peter Obi being a very laid back person wants to remain where he is, the maverick in Okorocha wants where his political ambition will sky rocket. If APGA as a party is kept under the hands of Peter Obi then be rest assured that in the next 100 years, it won't move forward. You need mavericks like Okorocha to take that party to greater heights. Though he has to do away with his over-ambitious nature and thread with caution.

2 Likes

Re: Okorocha, Umeh Are Ingrates — Obi’s Aide by backtosender: 3:09pm On Feb 19, 2013
Bliss4Lyfe: I don't see anything good comin out of APC.

Legitimizing Tinubu and Buhari venture with seemingly APGA approval is a total sell out.

APGA would have been stronger as the middle ground for both parties to negotiate with.

Nobody will vote Buhari, GEJ has incumbent advantage and David Mark has an all inclusive appeal across regions.
Gbam! as in anambra state politics gov obi is in charged,and as incumbent president GEJ have a lot of loyalties in the east and in the north, APC is good in a way,at list they give PDP headache that will help PDP amend their ways...
Re: Okorocha, Umeh Are Ingrates — Obi’s Aide by yuzedo: 3:10pm On Feb 19, 2013
I was going to make a reasonable comment till i saw who the poster was and deduced his motive... grin grin

Carry on.
Re: Okorocha, Umeh Are Ingrates — Obi’s Aide by slimghost(m): 3:15pm On Feb 19, 2013
Afam4eva: Most of the crop of politicians we have are opportunists. While Peter Obi being a very laid back person wants to remain where he is, the maverick in Okorocha wants where his political ambition will sky rocket. If APGA as a party is kept under the hands of Peter Obi then be rest assured that in the next 100 years, it won't move forward. You need mavericks like Okorocha to take that party to greater heights. Though he has to do away with his over-ambitious nature and thread with caution.

Afam you are wrong! Do you think joining APC makes APGA stronger? shocked shocked Matter of fact, that singular action will be the end of the party. So just because Peter Obi doesn't believe in propaganda and noise making makes him laid back? poor poor analysis. FYI, most of the top guns in APGA are loyal to him .eg

Senator Chris Anyanwu
Ambassador Bianca Ojukwu
Senator Chuma Nzeribe
Hon Uche Ekwunife
Dora Akunyili and so many many others.

APGA stands a better chance of progression under Peter Obi than that of the erratic and noise making Rochas.

3 Likes

Re: Okorocha, Umeh Are Ingrates — Obi’s Aide by backtosender: 3:17pm On Feb 19, 2013
rochas is not an igbo man, i hear that him mama was abokis 4th wife cheesy
Re: Okorocha, Umeh Are Ingrates — Obi’s Aide by chino24: 3:18pm On Feb 19, 2013
Afam4eva: Most of the crop of politicians we have are opportunists. While Peter Obi being a very laid back person wants to remain where he is, the maverick in Okorocha wants where his political ambition will sky rocket. If APGA as a party is kept under the hands of Peter Obi then be rest assured that in the next 100 years, it won't move forward. You need mavericks like Okorocha to take that party to greater heights. Though he has to do away with his over-ambitious nature and thread with caution.

Obi a laid back? Because he thinks before he act while okrosha acts before he think. Okrosha has been jumping from one party or other since 1999 and you want Obi to leave him to mess up with a party he has worked hard to keep since Ikemba passed on. You should start talking like an unbiased mods
Re: Okorocha, Umeh Are Ingrates — Obi’s Aide by Afam4eva(m): 3:18pm On Feb 19, 2013
slimghost:

Afam you are wrong! Do you think joining APC makes APGA stronger? shocked shocked Matter of fact, that singular action will be the end of the party. So just because Peter Obi doesn't believe in propaganda and noise making makes him laid back? poor poor analysis. FYI, most of the top guns in APGA are loyal to him .eg

Senator Chris Anyanwu
Ambassador Bianca Ojukwu
Senator Chuma Nzeribe
Hon Uche Ekwunife
Dora Akunyili and so many many others.

APGA stands a better chance of progression under Peter Obi than that of the erratic and noise making Rochas.
What progress has APGA made since Ojukwu became incapacitated and unable to run the affairs of APGA? I'm not saying that APGA should merge with any party but it's even worse that an opposition party is dining with the ruling party and getting nothing in return. Obi just wants APGA to remain a stool of the PDP which is not the best IMO.

1 Like

Re: Okorocha, Umeh Are Ingrates — Obi’s Aide by Ejine(m): 3:20pm On Feb 19, 2013
o'boy:
chiejinè,all this for this same mouth of yours?
How many mouth you get

Guy, I'm very objective about it, and I absolutely vouch for no-one but myself.
Of all my years of following the Nigerian political soap opera, I'm come to realize no man is a saint, and it is more important to point out their wrongdoings.

Now...

1. I find Peter Obi extremely manipulative, and I take offence to his tone in that article. Peter Obi hides behind tribal sentiment when things aren't going his way (like when he called on Igbos to snub Ngige and his 'Yoruba party'), but crawls out of the woodwork to brag like a little nursery school boy in other cases.

2. On Rochas Okorocha, I dislike his inconsistency, his cross-carpeting and his totalitarianist mindset.

Comprehende?

1 Like

Re: Okorocha, Umeh Are Ingrates — Obi’s Aide by Afam4eva(m): 3:21pm On Feb 19, 2013
chino24:

Obi a laid back? Because he thinks before he act while okrosha acts before he think. Okrosha has been jumping from one party or other since 1999 and you want Obi to leave him to mess up with a party he has worked hard to keep since Ikemba passed on. You should start talking like an unbiased mods
Obi and Okorocha are two extreme ends of a coin. We don't want someone that keeps following PDP like mumu. Neither do we want someone that will sell APGA for his personal agenda. Though i sway towards Okorocha because Obi has no plans to grow the party bigger than it is at the moment.

What ever i write here is my opinion and i'm not speaking for nairaland.

1 Like

Re: Okorocha, Umeh Are Ingrates — Obi’s Aide by Ejine(m): 3:21pm On Feb 19, 2013
Kingzyice: no mind d ape!

Eiyaaaah, e dey pain you?
Re: Okorocha, Umeh Are Ingrates — Obi’s Aide by slimghost(m): 3:26pm On Feb 19, 2013
Afam4eva:
What progress has APGA made since Ojukwu became incapacitated and unable to run the affairs of APGA? I'm not saying that APGA should merge with any party but it's even worse that an opposition party is dining with the ruling party and getting nothing in return. Obi just wants APGA to remain a stool of the PDP which is not the best IMO.

Under his leadership, APGA's got a fantastic grassroot structure in all the eastern states except Enugu. At least with APGA in existence, we have a tool of negotiation when it comes to political power anyday any time. Now when you sell off the party for selfish interest, what bargaining chip do you have left? Well, i have always known Rochas as someone who acts before thinking, always erratic.

2 Likes

Re: Okorocha, Umeh Are Ingrates — Obi’s Aide by valicious1(m): 3:30pm On Feb 19, 2013
Abagworo: What Okorocha has done in 2years supersedes Obi's 7years. I think Obi and Theodore Orji are jealous of the sudden popularity of Okorocha and it is understandable. Obi and Orji have spent so much money on publicity in the past 6 months while Rochas has been avoiding publicity. A visit to Imo State will speak for him. Even during Ojuku's burial, Rochas stole the show. The best thing is to let a moving train be; as trying to block it means suicide.
What has Rochas done in 2years?, what rubb.ish are u talking, my friend I've observed that whenever the issue of rochas is mentioned, the devil in you springs forth. Look, am in Imo state and anybody like u that says rochas is working & should contest again come 2015 is simply placing a curse on himself & his generations' heads. Rochas has made we that voted & stood for hours under hot scorching sun & extreme weather conditions to make sure our votes were protected & not violated look like f.ools.
This is a governor who indulges in the highest form of eye-service, a mor.on who is all talk & no work. The only roads he completed were just because some dignitaries were coming to owerri to grace his daughter's wedding & they were going to ply those routes, roads which also have started wearing off recently. Uptill this moment he has refused to pay contractors & also refused to obey court orders concerning the re-instatement of councillors & LGA chairmen yet he spent hundreds of millions of Naira on his child's wedding.
Rochas feels he owes & is not accountable to anyone including chief ume & the poor masses that voted him in but am full sure & aware of one thing, oneday rochas eyes would open & then he would understand the saying that no man is an island & a single tree can never make a forest.
Re: Okorocha, Umeh Are Ingrates — Obi’s Aide by Afam4eva(m): 3:30pm On Feb 19, 2013
slimghost:

Under his leadership, APGA's got a fantastic grassroot structure in all the eastern states except Enugu. At least with APGA in existence, we have a tool of negotiation when it comes to political power anyday any time. Now when you sell off the party for selfish interest, what bargaining chip do you have left? Well, i have always known Rochas as someone who acts before thinking, always erratic.
I think you meant to say Anambra. Which grassroot structure do they have in the east when they only have Anambra and Imo currently and APGA winning Imo was the doing of Okorocha just like Ngige winning his senatorial seat was the doing of himself and not his party.

We have no tool of negotiation because APGA has been sold to PDP. Whenever there's an election, we keep seeing the shameful manner with which the party endorses a PDP candidate. Who does that? If they must be an opposition then they should stop being a willing tool for PDP.
Re: Okorocha, Umeh Are Ingrates — Obi’s Aide by Nobody: 3:30pm On Feb 19, 2013
Clerverly:
Gbaguan
ur a pant, so u can't point out typo-error Infantry(infancy).prof is not gbaguan nex time write gbagaun.omo Rada rada
Re: Okorocha, Umeh Are Ingrates — Obi’s Aide by chino24: 3:33pm On Feb 19, 2013
Afam4eva:
Obi and Okorocha are two extreme ends of a coin. We don't want someone that keeps following PDP like mumu. Neither do we want someone that will sell APGA for his personal agenda. Though i sway towards Okorocha because Obi has no plans to grow the party bigger than it is at the moment.

What ever i write here is my opinion and i'm not speaking for nairaland.

You don't have any point bro. You don't want the party be sold and at the same time you don't think Obi will grow the party to you satisfaction. My guy there is no govt in Nigeria tha has done this much to igbos than GEJ.Even Ikemba knew it that was why he supported GEJ till the end. Okrosha is a fraud and erratic talkative

2 Likes

Re: Okorocha, Umeh Are Ingrates — Obi’s Aide by Afam4eva(m): 3:34pm On Feb 19, 2013
chino24:

You don't have any point bro. You don't want the party be sold and at the same time you don't think Obi will grow the party to you satisfaction. My guy there is no govt in Nigeria tha has done this much to igbos than GEJ.Even Ikemba knew it that was why he supported GEJ till the end. Okrosha is a fraud and erratic talkative
Pls can you point out what the Jonathan government has done for Igboland. Pls don't mention Niger bridge.
Re: Okorocha, Umeh Are Ingrates — Obi’s Aide by MadCow1: 3:35pm On Feb 19, 2013
berem: I can see that Peter Obi also has the problem of supremacy just like his fellow Anambrarians on nairaland.I sustained the party blah blah blah..... bullshit!

You this Owerri Girl....

Oya go to Ibari Ogwa and go and drink 2 crates of Star as una people dey do.. This gist is for Ndi Ichies..

2 Likes

Re: Okorocha, Umeh Are Ingrates — Obi’s Aide by Theloveth(m): 3:36pm On Feb 19, 2013
chimauk: *passing by with my popcorn*
*throws banana peel on the ground*
Re: Okorocha, Umeh Are Ingrates — Obi’s Aide by slimghost(m): 3:38pm On Feb 19, 2013
Afam4eva:
I think you meant to say Anambra. Which grassroot structure do they have in the east when they only have Anambra and Imo currently and APGA winning Imo was the doing of Okorocha just like Ngige winning his senatorial seat was the doing of himself and not his party.

We have no tool of negotiation because APGA has been sold to PDP. Whenever there's an election, we keep seeing the shameful manner with which the party endorses a PDP candidate. Who does that? If they must be an opposition then they should stop being a willing tool for PDP.

APGA has fantastic grassroot structure in Ebonyi and Abia state. go and do your research. Nobody sold APGA to PDP, what Obi is doing now is making sure that we are considered relevant in the scheme of things. Of course APGA is not strong enough right now to win a presidential election, so what is Obi doing now? He is making sure they know how decisive APGA is to their plans while he gradually makes the party a regional power. Am sorry if you cant see the bigger picture.

2 Likes

Re: Okorocha, Umeh Are Ingrates — Obi’s Aide by MadCow1: 3:40pm On Feb 19, 2013
I wonder why people will take anything that Rochas Okorocha, The Otimpku 1 of Igboland says...

Imo State people should go and tie this their mad man early o!! Before he enters into the market.

Onye Anruma like him!!
Re: Okorocha, Umeh Are Ingrates — Obi’s Aide by chino24: 3:41pm On Feb 19, 2013
valicious1:
What has Rochas done in 2years?, what rubb.ish are u talking, my friend I've observed that whenever the issue of rochas is mentioned, the devil in you springs forth. Look, am in Imo state and anybody like u that says rochas is working & should contest again come 2015 is simply placing a curse on himself & his generations' heads. Rochas has made we that voted & stood for hours under hot scorching sun & extreme weather conditions to make sure our votes were protected & not violated look like f.ools.
This is a governor who indulges in the highest form of eye-service, a mor.on who is all talk & no work. The only roads he completed were just because some dignitaries were coming to owerri to grace his daughter's wedding & they were going to ply those routes, roads which also have started wearing off recently. Uptill this moment he has refused to pay contractors & also refused to obey court orders concerning the re-instatement of councillors & LGA chairmen yet he spent hundreds of millions of Naira on his child's wedding.
Rochas feels he owes & is not accountable to anyone including chief ume & the poor masses that voted him in but am full sure & aware of one thing, oneday rochas eyes would open & then he would understand the saying that no man is an island & a single tree can never make a forest.

The illusioned guy is highly brainwashed with cheap weed. Sentiment and bigtry always blinds his sense of reasoning. Always incoherent with his views. I just hope he will take your bitter truth with gladness
Re: Okorocha, Umeh Are Ingrates — Obi’s Aide by kkkp: 3:43pm On Feb 19, 2013
Watching in 3D hw d movie unfold grin grin grin
Eko Atlantic: grin cheesy grin

http://www.punchng.com/news/okorocha-umeh-are-ingrates-obis-aide/
Re: Okorocha, Umeh Are Ingrates — Obi’s Aide by MadCow1: 3:46pm On Feb 19, 2013
Abagworo: What Okorocha has done in 2years supersedes Obi's 7years. I think Obi and Theodore Orji are jealous of the sudden popularity of Okorocha and it is understandable. Obi and Orji have spent so much money on publicity in the past 6 months while Rochas has been avoiding publicity. A visit to Imo State will speak for him. Even during Ojuku's burial, Rochas stole the show. The best thing is to let a moving train be; as trying to block it means suicide.

And Abagworo has returned to behaving like his people..

Keep propagating lies.. Okorocha will always be the Otimpku of Igboland. Imo State has achieved so much orally under Okorocha than it has physically..

How would anyboby take a State filled with Ndi Isi Nkuka seriously.. At the end of the day, you will all go to Ibari Ogwa and drink cheap booze and lay with Cheap women.

Anambra States Peter Obi is a person!! But Okorocha is the King of Fucktards...

1 Like

Re: Okorocha, Umeh Are Ingrates — Obi’s Aide by Abagworo(m): 3:47pm On Feb 19, 2013
Nigeria needs two party system for our democracy to work. So it is either you join the progressives or you join the democrats. All these APGA, DPP, PPA, NCP, LP etc are nothing but spineless parties at the moment and have no hope of producing a President. Even Orji Kalu performed better with his PPA than APGA by winning 2 States and coming 4th in Presidential elections.

That said, Peter Obi is planning to join PDP or act as one of the sub-parties of PDP aimed at weakening the opposition while Rochas prefers being progressive at the moment. Imo State at the moment has the privilege of good Federal presence and a working Governor which has brought about great development in all angles.

Whatever politics Peter and Rochas play, Imolites are the happier because Imo is developing at a faster rate than most of Nigeria while Anambra has remained stagnant since Ngige.
Re: Okorocha, Umeh Are Ingrates — Obi’s Aide by MadCow1: 3:50pm On Feb 19, 2013
Abagworo: Nigeria needs two party system for our democracy to work. So it is either you join the progressives or you join the democrats. All these APGA, DPP, PPA, NCP, LP etc are nothing but spineless parties at the moment and have no hope of producing a President. Even Orji Kalu performed better with his PPA than APGA by winning 2 States and coming 4th in Presidential elections.

That said, Peter Obi is planning to join PDP or act as one of the sub-parties of PDP aimed at weakening the opposition while Rochas prefers being progressive at the moment. Imo State at the moment has the privilege of good Federal presence and a working Governor which has brought about great development in all angles.

Whatever politics Peter and Rochas play, Imolites are the happier because Imo is developing at a faster rate than most of Nigeria while Anambra has remained stagnant since Ngige.

You shouldnt post comments when you are drunk.

Stop posting messages from Ibari Ogwa.
Re: Okorocha, Umeh Are Ingrates — Obi’s Aide by Bliss4Lyfe(f): 3:51pm On Feb 19, 2013
This APC plot is not new, in fact the plan was hatch during the 2011 Presidential election between ACN and CPC. They had meetings about a merger of both parties.

I suppose APGA was included to effect their chances of breaking into the southeast and subsequently the southsouth.

Imo State is now ACN and CPC(APC), first stage of plan well in motion.
Re: Okorocha, Umeh Are Ingrates — Obi’s Aide by slimghost(m): 3:52pm On Feb 19, 2013
Abagworo: Nigeria needs two party system for our democracy to work. So it is either you join the progressives or you join the democrats. All these APGA, DPP, PPA, NCP, LP etc are nothing but spineless parties at the moment and have no hope of producing a President. Even Orji Kalu performed better with his PPA than APGA by winning 2 States and coming 4th in Presidential elections.

You are a bloody person, no need engaging you in a sensible argument. you are really empty and intellectually myopic!
Re: Okorocha, Umeh Are Ingrates — Obi’s Aide by simple2626(m): 3:52pm On Feb 19, 2013
What has okorocha done,can u name one?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Zainab Abubakar-Ibrahim: Tinubu Will Develop Nigeria Beyond Expectations / Investors Laud Abiodun On Reconstruction Of Agbara-Lusada-Atan Road / "Abuja Has Never Been This Unsafe" - Reps Summon Mohammed Bello Over Insecurity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 91
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.