Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,771 members, 7,820,688 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:36 PM

Okorocha, Umeh Are Ingrates — Obi’s Aide - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Okorocha, Umeh Are Ingrates — Obi’s Aide (12941 Views)

Anambra Election Protesters Are Not Igbos – Obi’s Aide / Okorocha Punches Governor Obi’s Aide Over Seat! / Dredging Of River Niger Completed – Obi’s Aide (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Okorocha, Umeh Are Ingrates — Obi’s Aide by Abagworo(m): 9:20am On Feb 20, 2013
Mad Cow:

I personally dont like Peter Obi. I am one of his biggest critics. However, [b] Rochas has not earned the right to point his stubby fingers at us. His moves are maliciously aimed at distabilizing our polity. We Anambraians have had enough from you Imolites. Face your business and stay out of ours.[/b]

So I don't have the right to criticize anything Anambra? The bolded means if Rochas has issues with Peter Obi, you are involved. I think every Nigerian has the right to criticize the performance of any Governor and that is his view.
Re: Okorocha, Umeh Are Ingrates — Obi’s Aide by ba7man(m): 9:23am On Feb 20, 2013
Seeing how this arguments have gone back and forth is an embarrasment to the Igbo and Nigeria as a whole. Who has ever seen Indegenes of Lagos and Ogun state or any other Yoruba state insulting themselves like this

1 Like

Re: Okorocha, Umeh Are Ingrates — Obi’s Aide by chino24: 9:25am On Feb 20, 2013
Abagworo:

I'm old enough. The truth is that some people need to be humbled. I always humble them by introducing Abia.

That aside, the reason I brought Abia into this is because we have at one time or the other criticized T.A. Orji and Abians including calling them mumu for allowing Orji grab a 2nd term but it never degenerated into them making it a tribal/State issue. Just because majority of us don't see Peter Obi as a performing Governor just like Theodore Orji, his supporters would twist it to Imo vs Anambra or Anambra vs "other SE States".

That was the same way Peter Obi turned El-Rufai's criticism of his budget. Into Igbo vs Fulani. It is so wrong for us to always look at things from tribal perspective.

Humble who? We are here to tame you and your potbellied gov. We are treating your fvckup.

What Obi has achieved in Anambra will take roaches 27yrs to attempt. Deal with the bitter truth. You gov is a thug, a talkative, he acts before he thinks. While Peter is a gentleman that thinks before he act and also a silent mover.
Re: Okorocha, Umeh Are Ingrates — Obi’s Aide by Afam4eva(m): 9:27am On Feb 20, 2013
ba7man: Seeing how this arguments have gone back and forth is an embarrasment to the Igbo and Nigeria as a whole. Who has ever seen Indegenes of Lagos and Ogun state or any other Yoruba state insulting themselves like this
Igbos are not Yorubas and you don't expect them to act alike. Igbos are individualistic which is evident on this thread.
Re: Okorocha, Umeh Are Ingrates — Obi’s Aide by daprinceA: 10:17am On Feb 20, 2013
I just pray that imolites will open their eyes and see the fraud going on in Imo state, top bankers can help with more information.Charley boy warned you all about him
Re: Okorocha, Umeh Are Ingrates — Obi’s Aide by Nobody: 10:23am On Feb 20, 2013
Local Obi trying to be important. Soon he will be placed appropriately where he belongs.
Re: Okorocha, Umeh Are Ingrates — Obi’s Aide by Nobody: 10:30am On Feb 20, 2013
Mr. Globe:

Chime is SE best governor. Rochas is SE clown.
big lie! What facts do you have to prove Chime is the best? I won't argue because I've seen the 2 men work-both great workers but it is very obvious that Rochas is often carried away by grand philanthropy and this is where he leads others by a wide margin.

Like I said I won't argue and do not have the time to waste on Chime psychophants that may besiege me. I only wish I have a governor that was performing at 25% capacity of these great men.
Re: Okorocha, Umeh Are Ingrates — Obi’s Aide by daprinceA: 10:32am On Feb 20, 2013
blink182: Local Obi trying to be important. Soon he will be placed appropriately where he belongs.
he is not trying to be important bro, i wonder why you people have decided to be glorifying a fraudster and kept on comparing him with a governor without a dirt in his political profile ...jealousy!!
Re: Okorocha, Umeh Are Ingrates — Obi’s Aide by MadCow1: 10:40am On Feb 20, 2013
blink182: Local Obi trying to be important. Soon he will be placed appropriately where he belongs.

You Compare a Northerner (Rochas) with a NwaDiAna.. I laugh!
Re: Okorocha, Umeh Are Ingrates — Obi’s Aide by 9jaIhail(m): 11:41am On Feb 20, 2013
Mad Cow:

Hahahahahahahahahahahahaaaa

This is what you started. You brought this anarchy into our midst. You started the division of Nwanne against Nwanne. As much as I agree that I haven't felt Odumichis presence in a while which may be due to circumstances beyond his control as we all have our lives to live away from Nairaland, I still don't think you have earned the right to cast a stone at him.

If you want to help, advice our Imo State brethren to desist from attacking Anambra State and her people's. We shall not stand by and watch their Governor interfere and cause division in our midst.

Anambra people are peace loving, but are not shy to stand up for themselves. We have seen the antics of the Imo's and we are now fully alert.

Fa gbaru chere anyi

Could you please remind me how i cause division among umu igbo.
Re: Okorocha, Umeh Are Ingrates — Obi’s Aide by Dibiachukwu: 4:52pm On Feb 20, 2013
Obi, given all the resources in anambra, is grossly under-achieving. And all those his praise singers should be ashamed of themselves. Okorocha is trying to lead Igbos to the hands of well known enemies of Alaigbo. Okorocha may not get Igbo support. He should learn how to dissociate with enemies of the rising sun. This presidency issue is not the most important thing to ndi-Igbo. We want development and industrialization. Whoever would provide a well articulated, and legally binding plan to achieve this, has my support. If I hear any Igbo say I am superior or inferior to any other Igbo in this thread. Amadioha would paralyze that person with thunder. Unu kpachara anya nnu

1 Like

Re: Okorocha, Umeh Are Ingrates — Obi’s Aide by Dibiachukwu: 5:00pm On Feb 20, 2013
Eko Atlantic:

cheesy shocked
It is still a billion times better than ibadan. Now buzz off.
Re: Okorocha, Umeh Are Ingrates — Obi’s Aide by Dibiachukwu: 5:04pm On Feb 20, 2013
Rhino.5dm:
Are you just another mischievous fella? A simple Google search can cure your ignorance. It is a known fact that Ojukwu was solidly behind IBB and no amount of sugar coating can change that. He even went ahead to give IBB ibo name "Ikechukwu". No campaign after election.

Let's not derail this thread.

IBB named Ikechukwu. hahahahahhahahahaha grin damned slaves. Keep wishing.
Re: Okorocha, Umeh Are Ingrates — Obi’s Aide by chino24: 6:06pm On Feb 20, 2013
Dibiachukwu: Obi, given all the resources in anambra, is grossly under-achieving. And all those his praise singers should be ashamed of themselves. Okorocha is trying to lead Igbos to the hands of well known enemies of Alaigbo. Okorocha may not get Igbo support. He should learn how to dissociate with enemies of the rising sun. This presidency issue is not the most important thing to ndi-Igbo. We want development and industrialization. Whoever would provide a well articulated, and legally binding plan to achieve this, has my support. If I hear any Igbo say I am superior or inferior to any other Igbo in this thread. Amadioha would paralyze that person with thunder. Unu kpachara anya nnu

Roches is heavily under achieving more than any other gov of the east. He talks too much without nothing show for it. APC has given him mandate to codinate SE, where is he gonna get the money to funds all that? From already poor imo state ofcos. You guys should know that you people have a fraudster as a governor. He has borrowed over 50B so far coupled with the one ohakrim took. The future of the state is suicidal more especially when little or nothing to show for all the money borrow.
Obi remains a silent achiever more especially when has not borrowed a dime from any bank. He has made Anambra the least indebted state with sound economic growth in nigeria. He is the owner of Fidelity Bank, Next International, Chams, Datacorp, among many other world class firms
Re: Okorocha, Umeh Are Ingrates — Obi’s Aide by MadCow1: 8:33am On Feb 21, 2013
9ja_I_hail:

Could you please remind me how i cause division among umu igbo.

By starting the trend of selecting those whom you felt were either more Igbo than others or were better Igbos than others.

You started the division, so please remove the beam from your eyes before you remove from our own.

This thread was a response to a war against the sovereignty of the Anambra State people started by that Afor Beer called Rochas.
Re: Okorocha, Umeh Are Ingrates — Obi’s Aide by Rhino5dm: 11:10am On Feb 21, 2013
Dibiachukwu:
IBB named Ikechukwu. hahahahahhahahahaha grin damned slaves. Keep wishing.

Does stupidity comes to you naturally? or you are just ashame that Biafran leader was caught licking the arsss of Hausa/Fulani their masters, even when his so-called south south brother(GEJ) is contesting? Read below and cure your ignorance.

OJUKWU PLEDGES SUPPORT OF IGBOS FOR IBB

Former Biafran warlord, Dim Chukwuemeku Odumegwu-Ojukwu has
pledged support of Igbo people for the presidential aspiration of former military president, General Ibrahim Badamasi Babangida and gave him the name Okechukwu.

The Ikemba of Nnewi gave this pledge when a group of IBB
campaigners under the aegis of Campaign Network for IBB 2011, South East Zone, paid him a courtesy visit at the weekend.

'Tell your principal that Igbos are for him. He has my support andby
extension he has the support of the whole Igbo people both at home
and in the Diaspora. He is my friend and I am stoutly behind him,'
Ojukwu said.

He used the occasion to rechristen Babangida as Okechukwu. 'He isnow Ibrahim Badamasi Okechukwu Babangida. That is his new name.

I wish him success.' Earlier, the leader of the group, Chief Tony Emeka
Ani, said the group had come to solicit the support of Ojukwu for the
presidential aspiration of IBB, adding that the group had just been
inaugurated in the South East.

On the entourage of Ani was Mr. Yemi George, leader of the group in
Europe, who came down from Germany to grace the occasion.

http://www.thenigerianvoice.com/nvnews/21981/1/ojukwu-pledges-support-of-igbos-for-ibb.html
Re: Okorocha, Umeh Are Ingrates — Obi’s Aide by 9jaIhail(m): 12:01pm On Feb 21, 2013
Mad Cow:

By starting the trend of selecting those whom you felt were either more Igbo than others or were better Igbos than others.

You started the division, so please remove the beam from your eyes before you remove from our own.

This thread was a response to a war against the sovereignty of the Anambra State people started by that Afor Beer called Rochas.

You can think whatever you like, but if my memory served me right i never started such thread in my whole life since been on this NL, you can do me help by quoting me with the link and i wil surely accept it whole heartily.
Re: Okorocha, Umeh Are Ingrates — Obi’s Aide by rhymz(m): 3:05pm On Feb 21, 2013
Rhino.5dm:

Does stupidity comes to you naturally? or you are just ashame that Biafran leader was caught licking the arsss of Hausa/Fulani their masters, even when his so-called south south brother(GEJ) is contesting? Read below and cure your ignorance.

http://www.thenigerianvoice.com/nvnews/21981/1/ojukwu-pledges-support-of-igbos-for-ibb.html
Even if you like gloat all you want, it does not change the fact Ibadan can not boast of the investments in Onitsha. Onitsha with the huge volume of business and commerce is still neater, cleaner, finer, boast of sophisticated residential high rising buildings that Ibadan can only dream of. The last time I was in Ibadan, I could not believe my eyes, Adedibu and Tinubu are stealing your folks dry. Too ,any poor, delapidated buildings and people there. Besides Bodija estate, Ibadan is an excuse for a city. Just because nobody brings such issues to discuss does not mean we don't know.
Leave Igbo man make him fight as im want, them go settle, mind you 4cking business.
Re: Okorocha, Umeh Are Ingrates — Obi’s Aide by Rhino5dm: 4:13pm On Feb 21, 2013
rhymz: Even if you like gloat all you want, it does not change the fact Ibadan can not boast of the investments in Onitsha. Onitsha with the huge volume of business and commerce is still neater, cleaner, finer, boast of sophisticated residential high rising buildings that Ibadan can only dream of. The last time I was in Ibadan, I could not believe my eyes, Adedibu and Tinubu are stealing your folks dry. Too ,any poor, delapidated buildings and people there. Besides Bodija estate, Ibadan is an excuse for a city. Just because nobody brings such issues to discuss does not mean we don't know.
Leave Igbo man make him fight as im want, them go settle, mind you 4cking business.

What da fucck is this fuccking goat yapping? Because I showed you how your leader was ready to sell off his people to lick the arsss of the northerners, a crime you ediots will want to associate with others does not warrant your senseless post.

By the way, what's my fuccking business with Ibadan? Oh, I guess you did expect me to descend low and start exhibiting superiority abnormality like the pack of retardedd goats arguing shamelessly on why Imo is better than Anambra bullshiit, or who is more ibo than other, right?

Sorry to disappoint you, we in the southwest sees ourselves as equal humans and we don't have any history of practising your outcast rubbish. so, while you are at it, you can as well tell us who is the original ibo and who is fake. Anything other than the arrogant display of supremacy complex is least expected of you.
Re: Okorocha, Umeh Are Ingrates — Obi’s Aide by rhymz(m): 4:35pm On Feb 21, 2013
Rhino.5dm:

What da fucck is this fuccking goat yapping? Because I showed you how your leader was ready to sell off his people to lick the arsss of the northerners, a crime you ediots will want to associate with others does not warrant your senseless post.

By the way, what's my fuccking business with Ibadan? Oh, I guess you did expect me to descend low and start exhibiting superiority abnormality like the pack of retardedd goats arguing shamelessly on why Imo is better than Anambra bullshiit, or who is more ibo than other, right?

Sorry to disappoint you, we in the southwest sees ourselves as equal humans and we don't have any history of practising your outcast rubbish. so, while you are at it, you can as well tell us who is the original ibo and who is fake. Anything other than the arrogant display of supremacy complex is least expected of you.
I don't care what monkeys like you in the SW do, I also live there and have Yoruba friends and live with many of them, save yourself all that sorry as$ boastful nonsense about southwest people for somebody that is interested in your childish rant.
If every Yoruba person was as petty and eediotic like your ilks I for know wetin I go tell you this eeediota.
My point is stay away from inflaming the thread with your petty tribal banters and antics. . .
Re: Okorocha, Umeh Are Ingrates — Obi’s Aide by Rhino5dm: 5:24pm On Feb 21, 2013
rhymz: I don't care what monkeys like you in the SW do, I also live there and have Yoruba friends and live with many of them, save yourself all that sorry as$ boastful nonsense about southwest people for somebody that is interested in your childish rant.
If every Yoruba person was as petty and eediotic like your ilks I for know wetin I go tell you this eeediota.
My point is stay away from inflaming the thread with your petty tribal banters and antics. . .

Yeah, typical low low looking for a scapegoat as usual. Am I the starter of the thread? why can't you just channel your anger to your brothers displaying extreme stupidity?

For the last tine, STFU.
Re: Okorocha, Umeh Are Ingrates — Obi’s Aide by rhymz(m): 7:32pm On Feb 21, 2013
Rhino.5dm:

Yeah, typical low low looking for a scapegoat as usual. Am I the starter of the thread? why can't you just channel your anger to your brothers displaying extreme stupidity?

For the last tine, STFU.
No you did not start the thread, a petty minded Yoruba tribalist like yourself started it, just so he can watch some ignorant self-hating petty-minded Igbo tribalists like you and him go at each other while self-righteous Yoruba pretenders like you gloats about how perfect Yoruba people are and all that crap. Thank God I know Yoruba people very well, with parochial internet tribal warriors like you and Eko ile, one would have thought that every Yoruba person is petty and tribalistic.
Re: Okorocha, Umeh Are Ingrates — Obi’s Aide by dandollaz: 5:42pm On Apr 09, 2013
slimghost:

My sister you get the point! Am waiting to see how APC will win Anambra state. Igbos stand to gain nothing from this alliance of desperadoes. Obi has endeared himself to all right thinking Igbos for keeping APGA out of this hopeless alliance.
whether APc,PDP anything you like to call them Ngige kanyi gesoooo ma ona egege ma una lala ngige kanyi gesoooo. Any party ngige is will when. Apga is fighting ngige not APC,understand the politic
Re: Okorocha, Umeh Are Ingrates — Obi’s Aide by OdenigboAroli(m): 6:31pm On Apr 09, 2013
Policewoman: I suggest you stick to your state and leave our beloved Obi alone. Umeh was a nobody before Peter Obi picked him from the gutters and brushed him up. Now he is ganging up with Rochas to sell APGA to a worthless APC. We'll see how it goes.

Nne,daalu soo.
Re: Okorocha, Umeh Are Ingrates — Obi’s Aide by EkoAtlantic: 9:33pm On Apr 09, 2013
Love the sound of this thread cool
Re: Okorocha, Umeh Are Ingrates — Obi’s Aide by mike404(m): 10:53pm On Apr 09, 2013
Abagworo:

So I don't have the right to criticize anything Anambra? The bolded means if Rochas has issues with Peter Obi, you are involved. I think every Nigerian has the right to criticize the performance of any Governor and that is his view.
Ibu ezigbo onuku, ugboro ole ka ihuru ebe ndi ofe mmanu na ako maka stati ha, ondo state bu labour party na achi ha mana ha anaghi akocha governor state ahu... ikwesiri ina eji uche gi eme ihe na iburo umuaka
Re: Okorocha, Umeh Are Ingrates — Obi’s Aide by Nobody: 6:37pm On May 08, 2013
This thread is shocking, see hatred shocked embarassed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Tribunal: Agbaje To Inspect Lagos Election Material / NASS Plans To Meet US Congress Over $875m Weapons Deal Stoppage / Governor Sanwo-Olu Presents ₦2.2 Trillion Naira 2024 Budget To House Of Assembly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.