Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,920 members, 7,952,698 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 09:31 PM

Okorocha, Umeh Are Ingrates — Obi’s Aide - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Okorocha, Umeh Are Ingrates — Obi’s Aide (13043 Views)

Anambra Election Protesters Are Not Igbos – Obi’s Aide / Okorocha Punches Governor Obi’s Aide Over Seat! / Dredging Of River Niger Completed – Obi’s Aide (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Okorocha, Umeh Are Ingrates — Obi’s Aide by DWJOBScom(m): 10:13pm On Feb 19, 2013
Sunny_bobo:

Berem, this is our squad of "drop outs" Can you and your co travellers list yours? Ndi ala wu otu.

ANAMBRA STATE

Odumegwu Ojukwu

Chinua Achebe

Emeka Anyaoku

Chimamanda Adichie

Cardinal Arinze

Philip Emeagwali

Alex Ekwueme

Dora Akunyili

Chinyelu Onwura (Labour Party MP, UK)

Chuka Umunna (Labour party MP, UK)

Charles Soludo

Oby Ezekwesili

Cosmas Maduka (Coscharis)

Cletus Ibeto

Emeka Offor

Mikel Obi

P square

Nnamdi Azikiwe

Nwafor Orizu (Nigeria's 1st senate presido)

Sir Louis Odumegwu Ojukwu (1st African multi millionaire)

Chike Obi

Kenneth Dike (1st Nigerian VC of a university UI)

Ben Enweonwu

Pius Okigbo

Chuba Okadigbo

Jerome Udoji

Cyprian Ekwensi

Osita Osadebe

Oliver de Coque

Augustine Ilodibe (Ekene DiliChukwu)

Samuel Okoye etc
I wonder why u wasted ur time educating the foolish kid....u should have waited for him to be promoted to the next class before teaching him adult things
Am not happy with u!!!!!!#frowning proudly#
Re: Okorocha, Umeh Are Ingrates — Obi’s Aide by HonSuQMaDIQ(m): 10:13pm On Feb 19, 2013
9ja_I_hail: Umu igbo i am ashamed of this dance of shame we all are here dancing.

The worst part of it all is our NL Eze elected seem inactive. Yes i blame him on most of these things because where you needed him to act like an Eze you won't find him there.

Like someone rightly asked, if our NL eze failed to comment on threads or issues concerning igbos what else will him do for us as an online forum Eze? Building houses,bridges,roads,and getting us wives?

Eze Odumchi, i am sorry but i need to say this, you are not in charge of this administration and it is really becoming shameful that you are incapable to lead and you seems to be under influence of wrong advisers. I pray you are not what people claimed you are during the election, because if my memory served me right,during the election that brought you in as our Eze many igbo posters accused you of been a tools which other tribes planned to use to divide igbos hence many of these tribes can't stand the fact that Onlytruth was able to make igbos speak with one voice throughout his administration.

What is happening between igbos since few days on this forum is exactly the same situation i met igbos on this forum when i newly joined this site, igbos are always up against their self's but once we managed to arranged this ezeship and onlytruth emerged as the leader, igbos division become a thing of history now we are returning back to the same stupid attitude under your leadership.

I wouldn't mind to formerly resign my post as a member of ELECTORAL TRIBUNAL and form opposition that will bent on criticizing any Eze who feel he can sit on the eze throne just to answer name without DOING HIS JOB. It is our right that you should work for us because we all collectively voted for you to lead us,for the fact that we voted you in we must criticize you until you sit up and work for us.

I am not saying you must lead like Onlytruth rather i am saying you should make igbos notice that they have an eze on this forum, i bet you many new igbo members does not know we have Eze on this forum.

I refused to comment on this thread as a good observer i first of all checked the poster he/she is an Yoruba bigot who want igbos to tear their self's apart and he/she succeeded, if it were to be when onlytruth was in power he would be the first to caution everyone about the op intention.

Eze i am loosing patience and confidence in this leadership. Someone may argue that it is too early to complain but how long shall we watch you with your inactive and indecisive nature while igbo unity on this forum is tearing apart? Eze this is a call wake up, act now or declare yourself incapable to lead which is obvious.

Eze i am loosing my faith as a die hard igbo who never feel good whenever igbos goes up against their self's.

Thank you.

May you see your children's children.
And may AMADIOHA strike any IGBO SON that BLASPHEMs the IGBO again. IGBO KWEEEEEENU!!

1 Like

Re: Okorocha, Umeh Are Ingrates — Obi’s Aide by Douglasdale(m): 11:31pm On Feb 19, 2013
Is Anambra state not an Educational Less Developed state?
Re: Okorocha, Umeh Are Ingrates — Obi’s Aide by Sunnybobo3(m): 11:41pm On Feb 19, 2013
Douglasdale: Is Anambra state not an Educational Less Developed state?

Primary school pupils have invaded nairaland.
Re: Okorocha, Umeh Are Ingrates — Obi’s Aide by joney360(m): 11:49pm On Feb 19, 2013
My suspicion about this merger is. ACN went as far Kaduna and CPC came to lagos when the where negotiating this merger. Who has come to enugu for discussion? Why is my bro Rochas in a hurry to join APC. Can't u wait to be begged. Why are they meeting at lagos is lagos our capital? Or is this APC a yoruba agenda trying to appear nationalistic to gain power.? Igbos should not put all their eggs in one basket anyway. If APC succeeds let ROchas and Ngige rep us and if GEJ continues OBI is there with the unholy matrimony.
Let nobody deceive anybody with ONENIGERIA we all know we are not. We are only Nigerians when it suits us( when we need access to national cake)

3 Likes

Re: Okorocha, Umeh Are Ingrates — Obi’s Aide by Obiagu1(m): 5:57am On Feb 20, 2013
joney360: My suspicion about this merger is. ACN went as far Kaduna and CPC came to lagos when the where negotiating this merger. Who has come to enugu for discussion? Why is my bro Rochas in a hurry to join APC. Can't u wait to be begged. Why are they meeting at lagos is lagos our capital? Or is this APC a yoruba agenda trying to appear nationalistic to gain power.? Igbos should not put all their eggs in one basket anyway. If APC succeeds let ROchas and Ngige rep us and if GEJ continues OBI is there with the unholy matrimony.
Let nobody deceive anybody with ONENIGERIA we all know we are not. We are only Nigerians when it suits us( when we need access to national cake)

... that is because he is a political wh.ore!
Re: Okorocha, Umeh Are Ingrates — Obi’s Aide by MadCow1: 5:59am On Feb 20, 2013
9ja_I_hail: Umu igbo i am ashamed of this dance of shame we all are here dancing.

The worst part of it all is our NL Eze elected seem inactive. Yes i blame him on most of these things because where you needed him to act like an Eze you won't find him there.

Like someone rightly asked, if our NL eze failed to comment on threads or issues concerning igbos what else will him do for us as an online forum Eze? Building houses,bridges,roads,and getting us wives?

Eze Odumchi, i am sorry but i need to say this, you are not in charge of this administration and it is really becoming shameful that you are incapable to lead and you seems to be under influence of wrong advisers. I pray you are not what people claimed you are during the election, because if my memory served me right,during the election that brought you in as our Eze many igbo posters accused you of been a tools which other tribes planned to use to divide igbos hence many of these tribes can't stand the fact that Onlytruth was able to make igbos speak with one voice throughout his administration.

What is happening between igbos since few days on this forum is exactly the same situation i met igbos on this forum when i newly joined this site, igbos are always up against their self's but once we managed to arranged this ezeship and onlytruth emerged as the leader, igbos division become a thing of history now we are returning back to the same stupid attitude under your leadership.

I wouldn't mind to formerly resign my post as a member of ELECTORAL TRIBUNAL and form opposition that will bent on criticizing any Eze who feel he can sit on the eze throne just to answer name without DOING HIS JOB. It is our right that you should work for us because we all collectively voted for you to lead us,for the fact that we voted you in we must criticize you until you sit up and work for us.

I am not saying you must lead like Onlytruth rather i am saying you should make igbos notice that they have an eze on this forum, i bet you many new igbo members does not know we have Eze on this forum.

I refused to comment on this thread as a good observer i first of all checked the poster he/she is an Yoruba bigot who want igbos to tear their self's apart and he/she succeeded, if it were to be when onlytruth was in power he would be the first to caution everyone about the op intention.

Eze i am loosing patience and confidence in this leadership. Someone may argue that it is too early to complain but how long shall we watch you with your inactive and indecisive nature while igbo unity on this forum is tearing apart? Eze this is a call wake up, act now or declare yourself incapable to lead which is obvious.

Eze i am loosing my faith as a die hard igbo who never feel good whenever igbos goes up against their self's.

Thank you.

Hahahahahahahahahahahahaaaa

This is what you started. You brought this anarchy into our midst. You started the division of Nwanne against Nwanne. As much as I agree that I haven't felt Odumichis presence in a while which may be due to circumstances beyond his control as we all have our lives to live away from Nairaland, I still don't think you have earned the right to cast a stone at him.

If you want to help, advice our Imo State brethren to desist from attacking Anambra State and her people's. We shall not stand by and watch their Governor interfere and cause division in our midst.

Anambra people are peace loving, but are not shy to stand up for themselves. We have seen the antics of the Imo's and we are now fully alert.

Fa gbaru chere anyi

3 Likes

Re: Okorocha, Umeh Are Ingrates — Obi’s Aide by Metalgoong(m): 6:25am On Feb 20, 2013
joney360: My suspicion about this merger is. ACN went as far Kaduna and CPC came to lagos when the where negotiating this merger. Who has come to enugu for discussion? Why is my bro Rochas in a hurry to join APC. Can't u wait to be begged. Why are they meeting at lagos is lagos our capital? Or is this APC a yoruba agenda trying to appear nationalistic to gain power.? Igbos should not put all their eggs in one basket anyway. If APC succeeds let ROchas and Ngige rep us and if GEJ continues OBI is there with the unholy matrimony.

You have the potential to be a great political tactician. Nice insight!
Re: Okorocha, Umeh Are Ingrates — Obi’s Aide by chino24: 7:28am On Feb 20, 2013
Abagworo:

All my life I've never met any graduate that plans to live in Anambra. Even my friends from Anambra that grew up in Onitsha relocated to Asaba once they got out of school. Most of the Igbos you see selling spare parts, Alaba and in the open market are Anambrians. Only a section of Imo is involved in trade and they are mostly pharmacists. So what will attract an educated man to move to Anambra? Absolutely nothing.

I know so many imo state graduates that has been trooping to Anambra in search of jobs in sabmiller, chrisoral, orange drugs etc. Infact I have a guy from ikeduru alwys coming to Anambra to disturb me for job. The fact is that imo state is dry, there is nothing on the ground for years of waste. I don't want to talk your jobless girls here lol. Imo people sees Anambra as their abroad, once they graduate they state heading for cities as Abuja, lagos, Anambra, ph in search of work.over 97percent of investment Head Bridge Onitsha are owned by your imo people while not go back to your rural state and invest. We don't need you whor/es. Infact there is part of Onitsha you will go one will think its an extension of imo state because you people keep invading Anambra as refugees. Anambra and Anioma are one so we inter relocate, there are so many Aniomas living here in Awka and Onitsha. I also have my Anioma family friends that visits be here in Awka and I also visit them in Delta too. Anambra does want to have anything to do with imo state that is why there is no single Anambran living in your whor/e infested and backward dry imo state. Even our men will only friend and fvck your girls out but when it comes to marriage we come up with excuses and dump your cheap girls lol..quite deliberate..
Re: Okorocha, Umeh Are Ingrates — Obi’s Aide by cooltone: 7:46am On Feb 20, 2013
chino24:

I know so many imo state graduates that has been trooping to Anambra in search of jobs in sabmiller, chrisoral, orange drugs etc. Infact I have a guy from ikeduru alwys coming to Anambra to disturb me for job. The fact is that imo state is dry, there is nothing on the ground for years of waste. I don't want to talk your jobless girls here lol. Imo people sees Anambra as their abroad, once they graduate they state heading for cities as Abuja, lagos, Anambra, ph in search of work.over 97percent of investment Head Bridge Onitsha are owned by your imo people while not go back to your rural state and invest. We don't need you whor/es. Infact there is part of you will go one will think its an extension of imo state because you people keep invading Anambra as refugees.

Insult of the highest order. You must be insane to say Imo people see the very dirty Anambra to be abroad. Please leave Anambra state and visit other places and you wont make this kind of comment again. You will end up being ashamed of yourself and who ever is your leader. El rufuai has once told you guys that you are the most backward and least developed state in Nigeria when measured by indices of development. Your state government could not defend that, all they did was to bring up tribal sentiments.
Re: Okorocha, Umeh Are Ingrates — Obi’s Aide by chino24: 7:53am On Feb 20, 2013
cooltone:
Insult of the highest order. You must be insane to say Imo people see the very dirty Anambra to be abroad. Please leave Anambra state and visit other places and you wont make this kind of comment again. You will end up being ashamed of yourself and who ever is your leader. El rufuai has once told you guys that you are the most backward and least developed state in Nigeria when measured by indices of development. Your state government could not defend that, all they did was to bring up tribal sentiments.

Hahahahja
Maybe you are talking of Anambra of 20yrs ago, Anambra is clean now with best asphalted road network.
Even el rufai was taken to the cleaners. Even NBS debunked his claims. If imo people does not see Anambra as their abroad why do you have almost 2/3 of imo people living in Anambra with there families?
Re: Okorocha, Umeh Are Ingrates — Obi’s Aide by cooltone: 7:59am On Feb 20, 2013
chino24:

Hahahahja
Maybe you are talking of Anambra of 20yrs ago, Anambra is clean now with best asphalted road network.
Even el rufai was taken to the cleaners. Even NBS debunked his claims. If imo people does not see Anambra as their abroad why do you have almost 2/3 of imo people living in Anambra with there families?
nairaland.com/960161/el-rufai-insulted-igbo-race
That was Obi's response to El rufuai when he pointed out how under developed Anambra was. And what El Rufai stated is the true position of Anambra state under Peter Obi.
Re: Okorocha, Umeh Are Ingrates — Obi’s Aide by Rhino5dm: 8:00am On Feb 20, 2013
This thread just confirmed my initial thought about nairaland ibos as the most useless and hopeless ones.

See so-called brothers messing up publicly. *spit*

1 Like

Re: Okorocha, Umeh Are Ingrates — Obi’s Aide by chino24: 8:02am On Feb 20, 2013
Metalgoong:

Okorocha's presidential ambition is dead on arrival. He is a serial election loser - both in presidential and gubernatorial elections. And this shows how clueless he is when it comes to politics. A fraudster who made his money through inflated government contracts. An unrefined and crude man who orders his thugs to fight anyone that opposes him. Ask Senator Anyanwu. Illiterate Okorocha can not stand toe to toe with gentle Peter, Okwute, in all ramifications be it in intellectual acumen, international exposure, political sagacity, or financial wherewithal. Peter Obi's professional record before he became governor and now that his is governor are out there for all to see. As an illiterate 419er, loudmouthed Okorocha has none, except hidden list of inflated government contracts that made him who he is today. Peter Obi's aide was on point in his description of Okorocha and Umeh's ingratitude toward the cool headed Anambra boss.Peter was instrumental in the election of Okorocha as the Governor of Imo state, a position which he has been seeking since who knows when.

Don't mind the whor/es. If not for Ikemba and Peter Obi he wounldnt be in that local imo govt house by now. Lol
Okosha was living in Awka as at 2011 when he was kneeling down and begging Obi to make him gov. Now Obi has made him, he can now talk like a fool he is
Re: Okorocha, Umeh Are Ingrates — Obi’s Aide by chino24: 8:10am On Feb 20, 2013
cooltone:
nairaland.com/960161/el-rufai-insulted-igbo-race
That was Obi's response to El rufuai when he pointed out how under developed Anambra was. And what El Rufai stated is the true position of Anambra state under Peter Obi.

You are illusioned. Anambra is the least indebted state, it has the best and brightest Nigerians are proud of out there in the international arena. Anambra is a state that is ranked among lagos,rivers and kano by CBN. As far as Anambra is concerned your imo state is a rural state, only product is churning out whor/es on yearly basis lol
Re: Okorocha, Umeh Are Ingrates — Obi’s Aide by chino24: 8:15am On Feb 20, 2013
Mad Cow:

And you forget that Imo State is known as the Prostitution head quarters east of the Niger.. And let me not forget to remind you that amongst Ndi Igbos, Anambra Men are known as Business Juggarnauts Thanks to Onitsha and Upper Iweka, Abia State has Ariaria Market, Ebonyi has food, Enugu is the retirement town.. What has Owerri got?!! Ashawo Tourism, Ibari Ogwa, Kidnapping & 419ers.

Nne, Ekpasu kwa nam Iwe o!! angry

Hahahahaha

Nwanne you no go kill me with laughter
Re: Okorocha, Umeh Are Ingrates — Obi’s Aide by slimghost(m): 8:25am On Feb 20, 2013
@Chino. Enough of this nonsense please. You guys should stop washing your dirty linens in public! Please stop. I blame Abagworo and Berem forr starting this shameful show! Enough please
Re: Okorocha, Umeh Are Ingrates — Obi’s Aide by Abagworo(m): 8:30am On Feb 20, 2013
chino24:

You are illusioned. Anambra is the least indebted state, it has the best and brightest Nigerians are proud of out there in the international arena. Anambra is a state that is ranked among lagos,rivers and kano by CBN. As far as Anambra is concerned your imo state is a rural state, only product is churning out whor/es on yearly basis lol

You keep mentioning Anambra while Abia which has more of everything does not make noise.

Ihejirika is the most important Igbo man today. We've only had Ironsi from Abia as a President of Igbo ethnicity. Ebitu Ukiwe was a VP like Ekueme. Aba is the 2nd most industrialized city in Nigeria after Lagos. Anambrians are in hundreds of thousands in Aba earning their living without molestation and investing in industries. Tonimas, Tura, Ibeto etc are from Anambra but I've not seen Abians condemning Anambrians. Abiriba is the finest semi-urban in Nigeria and has the best houses but still no noise. So my friend you need to be humble. We all jointly condemned T.A. Orji but Abians didn't make it an issue. Some of us even posted derogatory pictures of bad parts of Abia State.

1 Like

Re: Okorocha, Umeh Are Ingrates — Obi’s Aide by chino24: 8:31am On Feb 20, 2013
slimghost: @Chino. Enough of this nonsense please. You guys should stop washing your dirty linens in public! Please stop. I blame Afam and Berem forr starting this shameful show! Enough please

I have been watching with keen interest until the likes of abagworo came to throw stone. Well they will determine the cease fire, we will stop when they them selves stop
Re: Okorocha, Umeh Are Ingrates — Obi’s Aide by Abagworo(m): 8:35am On Feb 20, 2013
Abagworo:

You keep mentioning Anambra while Abia which has more of everything does not make noise.

Ihejirika is the most important Igbo man today. We've only had Ironsi from Abia as a President of Igbo ethnicity. Ebitu Ukiwe was a VP like Ekueme. Aba is the 2nd most industrialized city in Nigeria after Lagos. Anambrians are in hundreds of thousands in Aba earning their living without molestation and investing in industries. Tonimas, Tura, Ibeto etc are from Anambra but I've not seen Abians condemning Anambrians. Abiriba is the finest semi-urban in Nigeria and has the best houses but still no noise. So my friend you need to be humble. We all jointly condemned T.A. Orji but Abians didn't make it an issue. Some of us even posted derogatory pictures of bad parts of Abia State.
Re: Okorocha, Umeh Are Ingrates — Obi’s Aide by chino24: 8:41am On Feb 20, 2013
Abagworo:

As a matter of fact Anambra does not have mate in the SE. Here is the important states economically by CBN- Lagos, Anambra, Rivers and Kano. While running to abia to seek for help? Anambra is the selection of the very best in different fields in nigeria
This is the order of economic importance of SE state and its heavy weights personalities.

Anambra
Enugu/Abia
Ebonyi
Imo

1 Like

Re: Okorocha, Umeh Are Ingrates — Obi’s Aide by slimghost(m): 8:43am On Feb 20, 2013
chino24:

I have been watching with keen interest until the likes of abagworo came to throw stone. Well they will determine the cease fire, we will stop when they them selves stop

Nwanne, adiro adi abuo ayi ara! Please leave Abagworo to continue dancing naked at the market place! Please enough is enough. Its becoming embarrassing for all igbos here!
Re: Okorocha, Umeh Are Ingrates — Obi’s Aide by MadCow1: 8:50am On Feb 20, 2013
Abagworo:

[b]LOL!!!!!

So Abia State is more industrialized than Anambra State... Nna biko welu nwayo na tu asi. For every one Industry you call in Aba, I will call 2 in Anambra State. For every 1 Abia State business Mogul you call, I will call 5 from Anambra State. Point is, we Anambraians are not in competition with our Abia State counterparts. They have nothing but love for us and we reciprocate that love in kind.

Imo State on the other hand is a different matter. I have simply warned that Imo State should stay out of Anmbra State matters as they always enter our issues with extreme malice. We know your kinsmen dont like us and we have no problems with that. BUT should Imo State and especially that their obese person of a Governor interfere with our states polity carelessly, we will cut him down. He already acted a fool in Anambra State severally and we are silently observing. He shouldnt take our silence for weakness o!! If he has nothing else to do in Imo State outside building street gates, he should go to Ibari Ogwa and sit with his fellow Ndi anwuruma so they can give him more ideas.
[/b]

1 Like

Re: Okorocha, Umeh Are Ingrates — Obi’s Aide by Abagworo(m): 8:56am On Feb 20, 2013
Mad Cow:

LOL!!!!!

So Abia State is more industrialized than Anambra State... Nna biko welu nwayo na tu asi. For every one Industry you call in Aba, I will call 2 in Anambra State.

Start by mentioning one industry in Anambra owned by an Abian or any Abian living in Anambra. I already mentioned Ibeto, Tonimas and Tura whose owners are from Nnewi, Neni and Ojoto.

1 Like

Re: Okorocha, Umeh Are Ingrates — Obi’s Aide by chino24: 8:57am On Feb 20, 2013
Mad Cow:

[b]LOL!!!!!

So Abia State is more industrialized than Anambra State... Nna biko welu nwayo na tu asi. For every one Industry you call in Aba, I will call 2 in Anambra State. For every 1 Abia State business Mogul you call, I will call 5 from Anambra State. Point is, we Anambraians are not in competition with our Abia State counterparts. They have nothing but love for us and we reciprocate that love in kind.

Imo State on the other hand is a different matter. I have simply warned that Imo State should stay out of Anmbra State matters as they always enter our issues with extreme malice. We know your kinsmen dont like us and we have no problems with that. BUT should Imo State and especially that their obese person of a Governor interfere with our states polity carelessly, we will cut him down. He already acted a fool in Anambra State severally and we are silently observing. He shouldnt take our silence for weakness o!! If he has nothing else to do in Imo State outside building street gates, he should go to Ibari Ogwa and sit with his fellow Ndi anwuruma so they can give him more ideas.
[/b]

Tell the bastar/d born in ibari ogwa lol
Let me get back to work biko, will be watching for the fvctardss
Re: Okorocha, Umeh Are Ingrates — Obi’s Aide by Afam4eva(m): 8:58am On Feb 20, 2013
Abagworo:

Start by mentioning one industry in Anambra owned by an Abian or any Abian living in Anambra. I already mentioned Ibeto, Tonimas and Tura whose owners are from Nnewi, Neni and Ojoto.
You just like unnecessary competition. How old are you btw?
Re: Okorocha, Umeh Are Ingrates — Obi’s Aide by slimghost(m): 9:01am On Feb 20, 2013
Afam4eva:

My brother the thing tire me oo! You should help me tell them to keep shut!
Re: Okorocha, Umeh Are Ingrates — Obi’s Aide by chino24: 9:02am On Feb 20, 2013
Afam4eva:

Tell am oo its in there blood just like their potbellied governor. He now trying to pitch us with Abia people.
Re: Okorocha, Umeh Are Ingrates — Obi’s Aide by MadCow1: 9:05am On Feb 20, 2013
Abagworo:

How about you leave Abia State and mention one Industry in Imo State that is worthy of mention. And dont you dare Mention Ibari Ogwa as an industry except you agree that what they produce is Ndi Anwuruma and Akunas.

1 Like

Re: Okorocha, Umeh Are Ingrates — Obi’s Aide by Abagworo(m): 9:09am On Feb 20, 2013
Afam4eva:

I'm old enough. The truth is that some people need to be humbled. I always humble them by introducing Abia.

That aside, the reason I brought Abia into this is because we have at one time or the other criticized T.A. Orji and Abians including calling them mumu for allowing Orji grab a 2nd term but it never degenerated into them making it a tribal/State issue. Just because majority of us don't see Peter Obi as a performing Governor just like Theodore Orji, his supporters would twist it to Imo vs Anambra or Anambra vs "other SE States".

That was the same way Peter Obi turned El-Rufai's criticism of his budget. Into Igbo vs Fulani. It is so wrong for us to always look at things from tribal perspective.

1 Like

Re: Okorocha, Umeh Are Ingrates — Obi’s Aide by MadCow1: 9:12am On Feb 20, 2013
Abagworo:

I'm old enough. The truth is that some people need to be humbled. I always humble them by introducing Abia.

That aside, the reason I brought Abia into this is because we have at one time or the other criticized T.A. Orji and Abians including calling them mumu for allowing Orji grab a 2nd term but it never degenerated into them making it a tribal/State issue. Just because majority of us don't see Peter Obi as a performing Governor just like Theodore Orji, his supporters would twist it to Imo vs Anambra or Anambra vs "other SE States".

I personally dont like Peter Obi. I am one of his biggest critics. However, Rochas has not earned the right to point his stubby fingers at us. His moves are maliciously aimed at distabilizing our polity. We Anambraians have had enough from you Imolites. Face your business and stay out of ours.

1 Like

Re: Okorocha, Umeh Are Ingrates — Obi’s Aide by chino24: 9:13am On Feb 20, 2013
Abagworo:

He has told you that for every single Abian there are about 6-7 Anambra top shot. So we are spreading our wealth on positive lands and states, not in your rural state infested with whor/es.
It is the same reason why top businesses and investments in Abuja, lagos, PH and Onitsha are owned by Anambrans. Very soon we will start shipping back all these imo people that has invaded Anambra, particularly in the great city of Onitsha to their dungeons in imo state

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Dark Days Ahead: As Power Generation Drops To 2,841MW / Litre Of Fuel Hits N350 In Kaduna / BREAKING: Nigeria’s Inflation Rate Hits 19.64% — Highest Since 2005

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 96
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.