Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,469 members, 7,864,980 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 10:20 AM

I Love Her Much How Can I Say It By Calin On Phone I Want Her To Love Me More - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Love Her Much How Can I Say It By Calin On Phone I Want Her To Love Me More (1739 Views)

How Do I Explain Where I Got Her Number, If I Dont Want Her To Know The Truth! / I Love You: 15 Ways Guys Say It Without Saying It / Signs He Loves You Even If He Doesn’t Say It Out Loud (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Love Her Much How Can I Say It By Calin On Phone I Want Her To Love Me More by rkyrv(m): 4:01pm On Feb 19, 2013
i love my girlfriend i was far from her for 3 years with out even takin to her and now i caled her and said i love her i asked her wether she forgot me she said i was almost about to,before 3 years she was loving me so much but now she has changed she's nt showng much luv towards me. they got transfered to other city i cant even meet her.tell me,i want to get her know that i love her much how can i manage it by calin on phone,plz help me i want her to love me,please give me advise
Re: I Love Her Much How Can I Say It By Calin On Phone I Want Her To Love Me More by Yoshiyuki(m): 4:43pm On Feb 19, 2013
You could start by learning to speak English. For the life of me, I cannot make out a word you said.

2 Likes

Re: I Love Her Much How Can I Say It By Calin On Phone I Want Her To Love Me More by Nobody: 4:51pm On Feb 19, 2013
My God...what is the deal with guys are clinging to women like this....why do you want to kill yourself over one women? if shes not "showing much love towards you" forget it, move on chalay....its not a big deal...just one women, find another one....
Re: I Love Her Much How Can I Say It By Calin On Phone I Want Her To Love Me More by Nobody: 4:57pm On Feb 19, 2013
Approach her from the scratch. Forget the 3 years and pretend it doesn't exist, else you'll be carrying unnecessary baggages from the past and expecting her to reciprocate. . . 3 years is damn too much!
Re: I Love Her Much How Can I Say It By Calin On Phone I Want Her To Love Me More by rkyrv(m): 5:15pm On Feb 19, 2013
[img][/img]
Yoshiyuki: You could start by learning to speak English. For the life of me, I cannot make out a word you said.

hey sory for that i cannt write like damn fuckin newspaper so al could understand by the way im good at speaking english
Re: I Love Her Much How Can I Say It By Calin On Phone I Want Her To Love Me More by rkyrv(m): 5:17pm On Feb 19, 2013
Mr knowitall.:
My God...what is the deal with guys are clinging to women like this....why do you want to kill yourself over one women? if shes not "showing much love towards you" forget it, move on chalay....its not a big deal...just one women, find another one....
its a bad idea i like her n love her hw can i forget her......give me suggestions so that i can make her love me more
Re: I Love Her Much How Can I Say It By Calin On Phone I Want Her To Love Me More by rkyrv(m): 5:21pm On Feb 19, 2013
sexkillz: Approach her from the scratch. Forget the 3 years and pretend it doesn't exist, else you'll be carrying unnecessary baggages from the past and expecting her to reciprocate. . . 3 years is damn too much!
yep i can forget those 3 year how can she, i did'nt even care her then how can i know how she is feeling towards me know.i cant even meet her right she is in another city.give me some adivise so i can express my love towards her through mobile coz i cant meet her
Re: I Love Her Much How Can I Say It By Calin On Phone I Want Her To Love Me More by Nobody: 5:26pm On Feb 19, 2013
this sound like a joke to me......bit if its not a joke, then your situation it too complicated for your level of maturity.......I can understand trying to get a new girl you like to love you....but i dont understand why you trying to get your "girlfriend" to love you...i though that was a prerequisite....dont cling to any women....do what you can do but if not working for you...move on..
Re: I Love Her Much How Can I Say It By Calin On Phone I Want Her To Love Me More by rkyrv(m): 5:32pm On Feb 19, 2013
Mr knowitall.:
this sound like a joke to me......bit if its not a joke, then your situation it too complicated for your level of maturity.......I can understand trying to get a new girl you like to love you....but i dont understand why you trying to get your "girlfriend" to love you...i though that was a prerequisite....dont cling to any women....do what you can do but if not working for you...move on..
k thanx i wil try my level best.im not trying to get my "girlfriend" to love.before 3 years when i left her she was loving me so much and now she not showing me that kind of love and i want it to gain back
Re: I Love Her Much How Can I Say It By Calin On Phone I Want Her To Love Me More by Yoshiyuki(m): 5:37pm On Feb 19, 2013
Seriously, i thought this was a joke but i feel you need to move on because if you have been chasing this girl for 3 years and haven't gotten her, you are never going to get her. You hold all the aces but you don't know it yet. Focus on your career and make money. Take time to look and smell good. You don't have to have a million dollars to get girls but look like you have it anyway. Forget all the B.S you hear, Ladies are attracted to a man with self confidence not necessarily money. there are so many pretty and intelligent ladies out there and the beauty of being a man is that we are attracted to almost all of them so you can take your pick. There are not only plenty of fish in the ocean, there are crabs, lobster, oysters, prawns, e.t.c take your pick bro.
Re: I Love Her Much How Can I Say It By Calin On Phone I Want Her To Love Me More by Nobody: 5:42pm On Feb 19, 2013
I understand where you are coming from....but that 3 year gap was a natural way of dissolving the relationship....the fact is that people change.....the girl that loved you 3 years ago is no more.....shes a new girl now....let her go man...its going to hurt...but any other way, youll just be wasting your time...
Re: I Love Her Much How Can I Say It By Calin On Phone I Want Her To Love Me More by rkyrv(m): 5:48pm On Feb 19, 2013
Yoshiyuki: Seriously, i thought this was a joke but i feel you need to move on because if you have been chasing this girl for 3 years and haven't gotten her, you are never going to get her. You hold all the aces but you don't know it yet. Focus on your career and make money. Take time to look and smell good. You don't have to have a million dollars to get girls but look like you have it anyway. Forget all the B.S you hear, Ladies are attracted to a man with self confidence not necessarily money. there are so many pretty and intelligent ladies out there and the beauty of being a man is that we are attracted to almost all of them so you can take your pick. There are not only plenty of fish in the ocean, there are crabs, lobster, oysters, prawns, e.t.c take your pick bro.
thanx for that but i did'nt said that i did'nt get her. she loves me much, but i left her for 3 years i did'nt even txt or call her.after 3 years i called her and now she's not showing that kind of love when she was doing before 3 years .i want some advisces make her know that i love her as i do before and even more
Re: I Love Her Much How Can I Say It By Calin On Phone I Want Her To Love Me More by rkyrv(m): 5:51pm On Feb 19, 2013
Mr knowitall.:
I understand where you are coming from....but that 3 year gap was a natural way of dissolving the relationship....the fact is that people change.....the girl that loved you 3 years ago is no more.....shes a new girl now....let her go man...its going to hurt...but any other way, youll just be wasting your time...
but i cant leave her like that.can't you give me some sugestions so that i can tell her i love her much..give suggestions i try my best if not im gonna leave it
Re: I Love Her Much How Can I Say It By Calin On Phone I Want Her To Love Me More by Nobody: 5:58pm On Feb 19, 2013
this is what im gonna tell you.....and this is what i live by....."if you love a women so much, to the point that you feel like you need her, or cant live without her, then you are no longer in love you are obsessed with that person and that's not good nor healthy for you sanity" thats what i live by...Love with common sense.....you are obsessed with this girl take a step back...and look at the situation again....
Re: I Love Her Much How Can I Say It By Calin On Phone I Want Her To Love Me More by rkyrv(m): 6:05pm On Feb 19, 2013
Mr knowitall.:
this is what im gonna tell you.....and this is what i live by....."if you love a women so much, to the point that you feel like you need her, or cant live without her, then you are no longer in love you are obsessed with that person and that's not good nor healthy for you sanity" thats what i live by...Love with common sense.....you are obsessed with this girl take a step back...and look at the situation again....
ok thanx i will try to bring me back to normal..but i like it "love with common sense"thanx bro
Re: I Love Her Much How Can I Say It By Calin On Phone I Want Her To Love Me More by Yoshiyuki(m): 6:06pm On Feb 19, 2013
Ok, so you were in a relationship with this girl and she was in love you. You disappear for 3 good years and do not bother to even send her a text message or to call her. Now you want to know how you can make her fall in love with you again abi?
I don't mean to judge you but it's obvious you don't care about this girl. For heaven's sake, put yourself in her heels and imagine if someone did that to you, how would you feel? Personally, I think you should leave the poor girl alone in peace but if you have convinced yourself that you really love her then don't put any pressure on her. Just be a good friend to her and maybe with time, she might take you back but you don't deserve her that's for certain
Re: I Love Her Much How Can I Say It By Calin On Phone I Want Her To Love Me More by Nobody: 6:13pm On Feb 19, 2013
I find day by day that people's definition of girlfriend or boyfriend on this site is very WTF-ish.
I am sure some think that by the mere fact that they went out on a couple outings with the other that they are infact now girlfriend and boyfriend.

That aside, how do you not communicate with a person for 3 years and still feel you have a girlfriend/boyfriend relationship with the person?
I just refuse to damage my mind my sinking it down for emulatory purposes to see life the way you seem to perceive it. It is way too skewed.
Re: I Love Her Much How Can I Say It By Calin On Phone I Want Her To Love Me More by rkyrv(m): 6:13pm On Feb 19, 2013
Yoshiyuki: Ok, so you were in a relationship with this girl and she was in love you. You disappear for 3 good years and do not bother to even send her a text message or to call her. Now you want to know how you can make her fall in love with you again abi?
I don't mean to judge you but it's obvious you don't care about this girl. For heaven's sake, put yourself in her heels and imagine if someone did that to you, how would you feel? Personally, I think you should leave the poor girl alone in peace but if you have convinced yourself that you really love her then don't put any pressure on her. Just be a good friend to her and maybe with time, she might take you back but you don't deserve her that's for certain
after leaving her for 3 years what hapend is,i called her after 3 years and i said that i love her she's also sayin that she loves me,but,i cant feel from her that kind of love when she was before 3 years...i want that kind of love which was before 3 years back .what to do ?
Re: I Love Her Much How Can I Say It By Calin On Phone I Want Her To Love Me More by Nobody: 6:15pm On Feb 19, 2013
rky rv:
after leaving her for 3 years what hapend is,i called her after 3 years and i said that i love her she's also sayin that she loves me,but,i cant feel from her that kind of love when she was before 3 years...i want that kind of love which was before 3 years back .what to do ?

And still your mind is still too obtuse to understand the question Yoshi asked and to answer it appropriately.

I think in general, romantic relationship is not for everyone. undecided
Re: I Love Her Much How Can I Say It By Calin On Phone I Want Her To Love Me More by rkyrv(m): 6:18pm On Feb 19, 2013
Mr knowitall.:
what to do with my girlfriend she says that she loves me even know after 3 years also.how can i decide whether she's intrested in me or not?
Re: I Love Her Much How Can I Say It By Calin On Phone I Want Her To Love Me More by Nobody: 6:20pm On Feb 19, 2013
rky rv:
what to do with my girlfriend she says that she loves me even know after 3 years also.how can i decide whether she's intrested in me or not?

Dude, I have no idea what you just wrote undecided
Re: I Love Her Much How Can I Say It By Calin On Phone I Want Her To Love Me More by rkyrv(m): 6:22pm On Feb 19, 2013
2buff:

And still your mind is still too obtuse to understand the question Yoshi asked and to answer it appropriately.

I think in general, romantic relationship is not for everyone. undecided
i understood what yoshu said and im asking him suggestions what to do to bring that love back on me if you have suggestions put it on
Re: I Love Her Much How Can I Say It By Calin On Phone I Want Her To Love Me More by rkyrv(m): 6:24pm On Feb 19, 2013
Mr knowitall.:

Dude, I have no idea what you just wrote undecided
you mean you did'nt uderstand my words or you dont know what to do?
Re: I Love Her Much How Can I Say It By Calin On Phone I Want Her To Love Me More by Nobody: 6:26pm On Feb 19, 2013
rky rv:
you mean you did'nt uderstand my words or you dont know what to do?

I dont understand you type writing...please write so i can understand.... maybe im not as educated as you or something....
Re: I Love Her Much How Can I Say It By Calin On Phone I Want Her To Love Me More by Yoshiyuki(m): 6:29pm On Feb 19, 2013
I give up! Dude, you are doing my head in
Re: I Love Her Much How Can I Say It By Calin On Phone I Want Her To Love Me More by DigitalSignal(m): 9:12pm On Feb 19, 2013
rky rv:
Where're the ropes in this site? I think someone needs to be tied!!!
Re: I Love Her Much How Can I Say It By Calin On Phone I Want Her To Love Me More by fistonme(m): 9:26pm On Feb 19, 2013
Yoshiyuki: Seriously, i thought this was a joke but i feel you need to move on because if you have been chasing this girl for 3 years and haven't gotten her, you are never going to get her. You hold all the aces but you don't know it yet. Focus on your career and make money. Take time to look and smell good. You don't have to have a million dollars to get girls but look like you have it anyway. Forget all the B.S you hear, Ladies are attracted to a man with self confidence not necessarily money. there are so many pretty and intelligent ladies out there and the beauty of being a man is that we are attracted to almost all of them so you can take your pick. There are not only plenty of fish in the ocean, there are crabs, lobster, oysters, prawns, e.t.c take your pick bro.

true talk my B!! O boy i like ur orientation...good one there
Re: I Love Her Much How Can I Say It By Calin On Phone I Want Her To Love Me More by Nobody: 10:02pm On Feb 19, 2013
rky rv:
yep i can forget those 3 year how can she, i did'nt even care her then how can i know how she is feeling towards me know.i cant even meet her right she is in another city.give me some adivise so i can express my love towards her through mobile coz i cant meet her
Well, dont give up. She may still have some feelings for you. If she does, good for you. All you need to do is call her at least twice a day. . . Once in the morning and once at night. Tell her she is the first person you talk to in the morning, and last person before you sleep. Hey. You have to mean it.

Little things like that would make her feel special. You shouldn't be in want of what to say.

When you call in the morning, as her how her night was. Then depending on her answers, you take the next step. If she had nightmares, sympathise with her, if she has body pains or whatever, just show her that you care!

In the night, call and ask her how her day was. Let her respond, and then show interest in how her day went. I believe you should know how to talk to someone you claim you love. . . When she has gotten used to you, make out time to go and see her. If you don't see her once her interest is piqued once more, your name is what? Is sorry.

2 Likes

Re: I Love Her Much How Can I Say It By Calin On Phone I Want Her To Love Me More by lifestyle1(m): 11:49pm On Feb 19, 2013
And I thought I had a problem.

1 Like

Re: I Love Her Much How Can I Say It By Calin On Phone I Want Her To Love Me More by Nobody: 2:37am On Feb 20, 2013
Even though ur english is 'discombobulating' grin i'll try to assume I understand you.

First question dt i would lyk you to answer is "why did u not call or text her for 3 years?" Did u misplace her phone number or der was no network in your area?
Re: I Love Her Much How Can I Say It By Calin On Phone I Want Her To Love Me More by rkyrv(m): 3:47am On Feb 20, 2013
alutacontinua: Even though ur english is 'discombobulating' grin i'll try to assume I understand you.

First question dt i would lyk you to answer is "why did u not call or text her for 3 years?" Did u misplace her phone number or der was no network in your area?
i misplace her phone number and i was also busy with my syudies
Re: I Love Her Much How Can I Say It By Calin On Phone I Want Her To Love Me More by rkyrv(m): 3:49am On Feb 20, 2013
Mr knowitall.:

I dont understand you type writing...please write so i can understand.... maybe im not as educated as you or something....
im poor at writing posts so i cant explain it in detail i want to know that she has intrest on me?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ever Heard Of A Wedding Where The Joining Of The Couple Was Objected? / . / Can Age Be A Barrier In A Relationship???(matured Minds Pls)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.