Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,827 members, 7,813,746 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:33 PM

Waiting To Resume With KPMG? - Jobs/Vacancies (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Waiting To Resume With KPMG? (84733 Views)

3 Week Job With KPMG / Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 / 5 Types Of Applicants You Meet In A Room Waiting To Be Interviewed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Waiting To Resume With KPMG? by masagoody(m): 4:43am On Jul 16, 2015
MizzD:
Hello all, i just stumbled on this particular thread, although i've been following many kpmg threads for a while. ..i'm also waiting to resume in september, TRPS unit smiley...making 4 of us so far now.
welcome onboard.
so I will start compiling our list here and edit as appropriate. whoever is not on the list is in audit.

TRPS
1. masagoody
2. Ceechedah
3. Sureguy02
4. MizzD
Re: Waiting To Resume With KPMG? by ceechedah: 8:43am On Jul 16, 2015
ashieduplus:

How come urs has taken so long?

Sincerely i dont no and i cant explain cos i submitted all the necessary documents...We were only three in my assessment center group that made the PI interview but only one resumed in September the other guy got a mail after the benchmarking mail that he didnt make it and i dont no why. At some point they said it was because the the available space was filled up. The guy that got in sept told me that they also recruit Mar/Apr so i called them in February and was told that i shoulb be patient, only for the lady to call me two/three days later that i have been schduled for another PI(head of the dept) Interview.

To me it felt as if i was forgotten. Though i thank God cos am already gettin good experience in one of the best indigenous firms in Nigeria, so i just console myself believing that God has a plan for everything but it was a long painful wait really
Re: Waiting To Resume With KPMG? by ceechedah: 8:47am On Jul 16, 2015
Ezehrobinson:
Team Audit. awaiting medical. good to be on this thread.

I went through the older discussions and discovered that virtually all that were benchmarked got invite for medical. Does it mean benchmark is a sure bet for medical?

My broda dont b so sure ooo, i no someone who got a mail after the benchmarking mail that he didnt make it. So keep praying but lets hope yours will come out positive, am joining my faith with yours
Re: Waiting To Resume With KPMG? by Nobody: 8:55am On Jul 16, 2015
masagoody:

welcome onboard.
so I will start compiling our list here and edit as appropriate. whoever is not on the list is in audit.

TRPS
1. masagoody
2. Ceechedah
3. Sureguy02
4. MizzD

I hope we will collect our offer letters in d ist week of August. I want to give them 3 weeks notice at work
Re: Waiting To Resume With KPMG? by Nobody: 8:56am On Jul 16, 2015
masagoody:

welcome onboard.

TRPS
1. masagoody
2. Ceechedah
3. Sureguy02
4. MizzD

I hope we will collect our offer letters in d ist week of August. I want to give them 3 weeks notice at work.
Re: Waiting To Resume With KPMG? by ceechedah: 9:19am On Jul 16, 2015
sureguy02:

I hope we will collect our offer letters in d ist week of August. I want to give them 3 weeks notice at work.

The mail for medicals will be comin in any time from 21st July and the date for collection of letters will be exactly a month b4 the induction program, from my calculation resumption should be 7th of september, so mails for letters should be coming in on or b4 7th of August. This is to enable those working to give the required one month notice to their employers

1 Like

Re: Waiting To Resume With KPMG? by Nobody: 10:33am On Jul 16, 2015
ceechedah:

The mail for medicals will be comin in any time from 21st July and the date for collection of letters will be exactly a month b4 the induction program, from my calculation resumption should be 7th of september, so mails for letters should be coming in on or b4 7th of August. This is to enable those working to give the required one month notice to their employers

That wud be great. I want give them the required notice. But that wud be after getting the offer letter. I don't want to be harsh to them. They have tried for me
Re: Waiting To Resume With KPMG? by masagoody(m): 12:02pm On Jul 16, 2015
I hope they send the invites for medicals before 31st of July though so I can plan my August waka.
my current contract Job ends on the 31st of this month. God is the master planner of our lives last last.
Re: Waiting To Resume With KPMG? by Nobody: 7:22pm On Jul 16, 2015
ceechedah:

My broda dont b so sure ooo, i no someone who got a mail after the benchmarking mail that he didnt make it. So keep praying but lets hope yours will come out positive, am joining my faith with yours

Oh boy!
Re: Waiting To Resume With KPMG? by MizzD: 12:33pm On Jul 18, 2015
Where are the ladies angry grin cry

Happy waiting guys wink
Re: Waiting To Resume With KPMG? by Nobody: 8:22pm On Jul 18, 2015
coolbibz:

Oh boy!
Are these position for their graduate trainee?
Re: Waiting To Resume With KPMG? by chukychris92(m): 7:11pm On Jul 19, 2015
Please guys I need your advice I am yet to go for my Nysc and just got an invite for the text scheduled next week. Still waiting for my Statement of result which hopefully would be out by next month. I don't know what to do right now please advice me.
Re: Waiting To Resume With KPMG? by spiritmode: 9:22pm On Jul 19, 2015
Pls guyz, I need useful info about audit pi interview. Thanks and God bless
Re: Waiting To Resume With KPMG? by masagoody(m): 12:51am On Jul 20, 2015
chukychris92:
Please guys I need your advice I am yet to go for my Nysc and just got an invite for the text scheduled next week. Still waiting for my Statement of result which hopefully would be out by next month. I don't know what to do right now please advice me.
call them with the contact in the mail sent to you. they will place you on hold till early next year when you can restart the pursuit of your application.
[quote author=spiritmode post=36058400]Pls guyz, I need useful info about audit pi interview. Thanks and God bless
congrats on your success thus far. there are a lot of information on the other Kpmg threads. (especially the 2013 thread). you can also send a PM to one of those whose who are awaiting medicals.
Re: Waiting To Resume With KPMG? by Nobody: 7:22am On Jul 20, 2015
masagoody:
I hope they send the invites for medicals before 31st of July though so I can plan my August waka.
my current contract Job ends on the 31st of this month. God is the master planner of our lives last last.

Seems u've been in the race since last year if i'm not mistaken
Re: Waiting To Resume With KPMG? by masagoody(m): 11:22am On Jul 20, 2015
sureguy02:

Seems u've been in the race since last year if i'm not mistaken
got my first test invite exactly 25months ago.
Re: Waiting To Resume With KPMG? by chukychris92(m): 3:08pm On Jul 20, 2015
masagoody:

call them with the contact in the mail sent to you. they will place you on hold till early next year when you can restart the pursuit of your application.

Thanks for the advice.
Re: Waiting To Resume With KPMG? by Nobody: 3:13pm On Jul 20, 2015
masagoody:

got my first test invite exactly 25months ago.

That's crazy shocked shocked shocked shocked. I salute your doggedness!!
Re: Waiting To Resume With KPMG? by masagoody(m): 6:04am On Jul 21, 2015
sureguy02:

That's crazy shocked shocked shocked shocked. I salute your doggedness!!
Thanks. Na God win.
Re: Waiting To Resume With KPMG? by Ezehrobinson(m): 7:30am On Jul 21, 2015
The public hol is over. The waiting continues. I smell mail this week or early next week

1 Like

Re: Waiting To Resume With KPMG? by Nobody: 7:16pm On Jul 23, 2015
Got their email for medicals.
Re: Waiting To Resume With KPMG? by Nobody: 7:27pm On Jul 23, 2015
adeaks:

When did u get the mail? And which division?
Re: Waiting To Resume With KPMG? by Nobody: 7:28pm On Jul 23, 2015
sureguy02:

When did u get the mail? And which division?

This afternoon. Forensic
Re: Waiting To Resume With KPMG? by ashieduplus(m): 8:04pm On Jul 23, 2015
adeaks:

This afternoon. Forensic

Wow. Congrats.

Anyone in Audit who has recently got the mail for medicals?
Re: Waiting To Resume With KPMG? by Nobody: 9:04am On Jul 24, 2015
adeaks:
congrats adeaks.. smiley

4 Likes

Re: Waiting To Resume With KPMG? by Nobody: 10:44am On Jul 24, 2015
adeaks:

This afternoon. Forensic

Congrats bro....patiently waiting for my own mail. I'm for trps
Re: Waiting To Resume With KPMG? by Nobody: 11:11am On Jul 24, 2015
MarvellousGod:
congrats adeaks.. smiley

Thanks much.

@sureguy02, thanks. yours would soon land surely.

1 Like

Re: Waiting To Resume With KPMG? by ceechedah: 1:50pm On Jul 24, 2015
adeaks:

Congrats bro
Re: Waiting To Resume With KPMG? by Nobody: 1:55pm On Jul 24, 2015
adeaks:

Congrats Barrister.
Re: Waiting To Resume With KPMG? by masagoody(m): 3:54pm On Jul 24, 2015
I guess this thread will bounce back to life now. when is the medicals? congrats.
Re: Waiting To Resume With KPMG? by Nobody: 5:22pm On Jul 24, 2015
coolbibz:

Congrats Barrister.

Thanks Much.
Re: Waiting To Resume With KPMG? by Nobody: 7:35pm On Jul 24, 2015
Adeaks 'the barrister' inside kpmg tower court room...dem go hear am...
Congratz dude.... Keep on soaring....
Hope you're not 'belonephobic' like me...that's one thing that scares me away from medicals....lolzzzzzz

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (23) (Reply)

GMAT For Free Download / Oyibo Woman Selling Purewater On Lagos Street (Photos, Video) / Application Letter A Teacher Wrote In Kaduna (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.