Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,757 members, 7,813,507 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:09 PM

Waiting To Resume With KPMG? - Jobs/Vacancies (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Waiting To Resume With KPMG? (84727 Views)

3 Week Job With KPMG / Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 / 5 Types Of Applicants You Meet In A Room Waiting To Be Interviewed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Waiting To Resume With KPMG? by justicejohn(m): 12:57am On Sep 24, 2013
Please, those of you ın traınıng school are you guys aware ıf MC guys are part of those undergoıng traınıng?
Re: Waiting To Resume With KPMG? by Nobody: 4:00pm On Feb 09, 2015
I'm also awaiting resumption at a multinational having got my salary offer letter and concluded medicals 3 months back. I know it will end well but because I'm not that occupied at the moment the suspense is killing. This thread provides some sort of encouragement. Thanks.
Re: Waiting To Resume With KPMG? by masagoody(m): 5:37pm On Jul 13, 2015
in line with the original intent of this thread, I do not seek to open a new one hence would love those of us who have completed the recruitment process, gotten a success mail in anticipation of invites for medicals to pick up from where it stopped.
please, this is not a thread to share test materials and ask questions about the recruitment as there are already numerous threads for that. mods please take note

cc: ceechedah, davide470
Re: Waiting To Resume With KPMG? by chuksmarvin(m): 8:07pm On Jul 13, 2015
This is cool...
So @ masagoody...what's ur preferred unit.
@ ceechedah....pele...13 months is some time really...
No wonder yhu ve been ghosting here...lol
Good initiative. ..masagoody

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Waiting To Resume With KPMG? by masagoody(m): 10:43pm On Jul 13, 2015
tax
Re: Waiting To Resume With KPMG? by masagoody(m): 10:43pm On Jul 13, 2015
tax. and you?
Re: Waiting To Resume With KPMG? by chuksmarvin(m): 11:50pm On Jul 13, 2015
Audit...bro
I thought yhu ve left us for the other guys na
Re: Waiting To Resume With KPMG? by masagoody(m): 2:02am On Jul 14, 2015
chuksmarvin:
Audit...bro
I thought yhu ve left us for the other guys na
naaa. i wasn't part of their recruitment. I didnt know that was what you meant then. #teamBig4
Re: Waiting To Resume With KPMG? by ceechedah: 1:17pm On Jul 14, 2015
Nice one bro wink
masagoody:
in line with the original intent of this thread, I do not seek to open a new one hence would love those of us who have completed the recruitment process, gotten a success mail in anticipation of invites for medicals to pick up from where it stopped.
please, this is not a thread to share test materials and ask questions about the recruitment as there are already numerous threads for that. mods please take note

cc: ceechedah, davide470
Re: Waiting To Resume With KPMG? by ceechedah: 1:27pm On Jul 14, 2015
chuksmarvin:
This is cool...
So @ masagoody...what's ur preferred unit.
@ ceechedah....pele...13 months is some time really...
No wonder yhu ve been ghosting here...lol
Good initiative. ..masagoody

@Chuksmarvin. My broda wat will u av me do na, but i still thank God for everything.

@Masagoody, chose tax too....you did a good job bringing us here, dere are some KPMG threads too dat nid to know this threads exist
Re: Waiting To Resume With KPMG? by masagoody(m): 2:15pm On Jul 14, 2015
ceechedah:

@Chuksmarvin. My broda wat will u av me do na, but i still thank God for everything.

@Masagoody, chose tax too....you did a good job bringing us here, dere are some KPMG threads too dat nid to know this threads exist
OK, you can post the link to this thread on such threads
Re: Waiting To Resume With KPMG? by davide470(m): 2:21pm On Jul 14, 2015
Masagoody, it's been ages.

Is Congrats a good word for now? wink
Re: Waiting To Resume With KPMG? by masagoody(m): 3:09pm On Jul 14, 2015
davide470:
Masagoody, it's been ages.
Is Congrats a good word for now? wink
yes o. God is just too faithful. its the first of many others to come. thanks o.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Waiting To Resume With KPMG? by ashieduplus(m): 6:51pm On Jul 14, 2015
Hey guys. Just want to ask. When did u guys do ur PI? And what's the update so far?
Re: Waiting To Resume With KPMG? by masagoody(m): 7:14pm On Jul 14, 2015
ashieduplus:
Hey guys. Just want to ask. When did u guys do ur PI? And what's the update so far?
what stage of the recruitment are you please?
my first PI, July last year. second PI (with head of my unit) February this year.
Re: Waiting To Resume With KPMG? by ashieduplus(m): 7:38pm On Jul 14, 2015
masagoody:
what stage of the recruitment are you please?
my first PI, July last year. second PI (with head of my unit) February this year.

Wow.. last year! What unit is that?

I did my PI Las week.
Re: Waiting To Resume With KPMG? by masagoody(m): 9:10pm On Jul 14, 2015
ashieduplus:

Wow.. last year! What unit is that?
I did my PI Las week.
tax (I actually answered that question few comments earlier) what unit are you and have you gotten a success mail?
Re: Waiting To Resume With KPMG? by ashieduplus(m): 7:13am On Jul 15, 2015
masagoody:

tax
(I actually answered that question few comments earlier)
what unit are you and have you gotten a success mail?

Audit. Got a benchmark mail.
Re: Waiting To Resume With KPMG? by ceechedah: 10:22am On Jul 15, 2015
ashieduplus:

Did mine the same months masagoody did his....Gud u av gotten a benchmark mail but u still need prayers oo.
Re: Waiting To Resume With KPMG? by ashieduplus(m): 11:28am On Jul 15, 2015
ceechedah:

Did mine the same months masagoody did his....Gud u av gotten a benchmark mail but u still need prayers oo.

How come urs has taken so long?
Re: Waiting To Resume With KPMG? by TJ18(m): 12:15pm On Jul 15, 2015
Hello house,pls does anyone knows another way of contacting the HR. I 've been trying the 0704**** for days now and it isn't going or they aren't picking. I just wanted them to confirm the receipt of my transcript, cos i no trust my school and any naija courier service!!
Re: Waiting To Resume With KPMG? by masagoody(m): 2:50pm On Jul 15, 2015
ashieduplus:

How come urs has taken so long?
for me, I was supposed to be part of the September 2014 batch. I actually started pursuing Kpmg in 2013(June)
as at the time of my first PI, my transcript hadn't gotten to them. I had to apply for transcript twice. all that is history now.

1 Like

Re: Waiting To Resume With KPMG? by Ezehrobinson(m): 3:55pm On Jul 15, 2015
Team Audit. awaiting medical. good to be on this thread.

I went through the older discussions and discovered that virtually all that were benchmarked got invite for medical. Does it mean benchmark is a sure bet for medical?
Re: Waiting To Resume With KPMG? by chuksmarvin(m): 4:06pm On Jul 15, 2015
@ masagoody...congrats mehn...that's a long walk...happy yhu made it!
@ceechedah, whatz ur own story?...why dyhu think yours was that long as well?
@ezehrobinson...sure bet?...yhu rule out the possibility of a second PI!... wink
Re: Waiting To Resume With KPMG? by masagoody(m): 4:28pm On Jul 15, 2015
^^ thanks.
Re: Waiting To Resume With KPMG? by Ezehrobinson(m): 4:40pm On Jul 15, 2015
@chuks
I dey cast and bind any spirit of second pi
Re: Waiting To Resume With KPMG? by chuksmarvin(m): 5:09pm On Jul 15, 2015
Ezehrobinson:
@chuks

I dey cast and bind any spirit of second pi
Sure my guy!!.... the Interviews don do abeg!
Re: Waiting To Resume With KPMG? by ashieduplus(m): 5:16pm On Jul 15, 2015
masagoody:
for me, I was supposed to be part of the September 2014 batch. I actually started pursuing Kpmg in 2013(June)
as at the time of my first PI, my transcript hadn't gotten to them. I had to apply for transcript twice. all that is history now.

Well, I hope I don't have to do another PI. Thankfully I've already submitted my transcripts. Do you have any idea based on past experience about when we'll hear from them. Especially those of us that did our PI early this month?
Re: Waiting To Resume With KPMG? by masagoody(m): 7:01pm On Jul 15, 2015
once you get a final success mail or a benchmarking mail, the next message you get from them should be in August and it is for medicals. so expect a mail in about 3 weeks
Re: Waiting To Resume With KPMG? by Nobody: 10:29pm On Jul 15, 2015
masagoody:
tax

Also waiting to resume tax
Re: Waiting To Resume With KPMG? by MizzD: 2:52am On Jul 16, 2015
Hello all, i just stumbled on this particular thread, although i've been following many kpmg threads for a while. ..i'm also waiting to resume in september, TRPS unit smiley...making 4 of us so far now.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (23) (Reply)

GMAT For Free Download / Oyibo Woman Selling Purewater On Lagos Street (Photos, Video) / Application Letter A Teacher Wrote In Kaduna (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.