Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,826 members, 7,813,737 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:14 PM

Waiting To Resume With KPMG? - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Waiting To Resume With KPMG? (84732 Views)

3 Week Job With KPMG / Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 / 5 Types Of Applicants You Meet In A Room Waiting To Be Interviewed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Waiting To Resume With KPMG? by vyct0rya: 12:25pm On Jul 04, 2013
@Naffysah and @Esosadiva what departments were u interviewed for ?
Re: Waiting To Resume With KPMG? by Naffysah: 8:19pm On Jul 04, 2013
Compensation n Benefits was d unit I chose. @Phonon n esosa, Thanks!

1 Like

Re: Waiting To Resume With KPMG? by olawunmisamuel1: 9:28pm On Jul 04, 2013
3months till october. We are almost there!
Re: Waiting To Resume With KPMG? by EsosaDiva(f): 10:47pm On Jul 04, 2013
vyct0rya: @Naffysah and @Esosadiva what departments were u interviewed for ?

Vikki, I applied for Audit last year Nov
Re: Waiting To Resume With KPMG? by EsosaDiva(f): 10:49pm On Jul 04, 2013
olawunmi_samuel: 3months till october. We are almost there!

Aint it september again. Dier training skool open september ooo.
Re: Waiting To Resume With KPMG? by vyct0rya: 4:25pm On Jul 09, 2013
thanks @naffysah and @EsosaDiva, had to place a call today and then i was asked to send a mail to them to that effect. i also applied since November last year.
Re: Waiting To Resume With KPMG? by EsosaDiva(f): 10:35pm On Jul 09, 2013
vyct0rya: thanks @naffysah and @EsosaDiva, had to place a call today and then i was asked to send a mail to them to that effect. i also applied since November last year.

@ vikki, great to hear. Wat did u ask dem and wat exactly did dey say bout resumption
Re: Waiting To Resume With KPMG? by Phonon: 8:39am On Jul 10, 2013
The wait is almost over......
Re: Waiting To Resume With KPMG? by ArmaniNG: 10:31am On Jul 10, 2013
Thank God for a successful partner interview...is there any other stage expected after this?

2 Likes

Re: Waiting To Resume With KPMG? by Roliks09: 11:41am On Jul 10, 2013
Armani_NG: Thank God for a successful partner interview...is there any other stage expected after this?
That should be the last. But I have been waiting for them since February o
Re: Waiting To Resume With KPMG? by Tingles(m): 9:58pm On Jul 10, 2013
EsosaDiva:

@ vikki, great to hear. Wat did u ask dem and wat exactly did dey say bout resumption

The last time I asked about resumption date and the next stage after the partner interview, I was told that the partner interview is the last and the recruitment was being conducted against september. I wish it is September already man.

3 Likes

Re: Waiting To Resume With KPMG? by vyct0rya: 2:24pm On Jul 11, 2013
@EsosaDiva resumption is september buh those yet to complete their service year would have to chill till next year, by the way can u give me details on how ur partner interview went ? Questions asked and other things that might be helpful
Re: Waiting To Resume With KPMG? by EsosaDiva(f): 6:15am On Jul 12, 2013
vyct0rya: @EsosaDiva resumption is september buh those yet to complete their service year would have to chill till next year, by the way can u give me details on how ur partner interview went ? Questions asked and other things that might be helpful

@vikki, I did mine feb 7 precisely, Mine was more like a chat session. Tell me bout ur self, y kpmg?, Y audit, asked me to talk on current happenings in naija, asked me some audit related questions, den she was like *Wow, nice chatting wif u, ul be hearin frm us soon*. I got a success mail d following day dat I'll be contacted *shortly* on d nxt stage.
Re: Waiting To Resume With KPMG? by NDFischer: 2:21pm On Jul 12, 2013
Hello house... Has any one who choose FRM dept been invited for any interview. I did my test in January and have submitted the necessary documents but am yet to be called for an interview since then.
If you are in shoes, please let me know.
Re: Waiting To Resume With KPMG? by Jesusbabygirl(f): 3:02pm On Jul 12, 2013
ND_Fischer: Hello house... Has any one who choose FRM dept been invited for any interview. I did my test in January and have submitted the necessary documents but am yet to be called for an interview since then.
If you are in shoes, please let me know.
what is FRM?,anyways I applied to forensic and I wrote my test in march and no interview invite yt,I put a call thru this afternoon and I was told interviews r on bt being done in batches,u mite wanna put a call thru
Re: Waiting To Resume With KPMG? by NDFischer: 3:44pm On Jul 12, 2013
Jesusbabygirl: what is FRM?,anyways I applied to forensic and I wrote my test in march and no interview invite yt,I put a call thru this afternoon and I was told interviews r on bt being done in batches,u mite wanna put a call thru
FRM is Financial risk management. I also choose forensic as a 2nd choice. I'll call them anyway. Thanks.
Re: Waiting To Resume With KPMG? by Jesusbabygirl(f): 4:42pm On Jul 12, 2013
ND_Fischer:
FRM is Financial risk management. I also choose forensic as a 2nd choice. I'll call them anyway. Thanks.
u r most welcome
Re: Waiting To Resume With KPMG? by oxygen25: 6:06pm On Jul 12, 2013
Whaoh! Just did my final interview (partner), really crazy, the woman wan kill me, at the end she said,' I enjoyed the chat but....', and she made some corrections. I fear o! Just hope it comes out well.

2 Likes

Re: Waiting To Resume With KPMG? by eliz003: 6:20pm On Jul 12, 2013
na waooo.@ all, am realy gettin discouraged.pls,for someone that just wrote the test. what is one's fate.
Re: Waiting To Resume With KPMG? by Phonon: 7:39pm On Jul 12, 2013
For all the hopefuls, listen to "Come September" by Natalie Imbruglia. It will keep you in the anticipation mood. grin cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Waiting To Resume With KPMG? by EsosaDiva(f): 6:38am On Jul 13, 2013
What happens if we still get d silent treatment by september shocked
Re: Waiting To Resume With KPMG? by EsosaDiva(f): 6:40am On Jul 13, 2013
oxygen25: Whaoh! Just did my final interview (partner), really crazy, the woman wan kill me, at the end she said,' I enjoyed the chat but....', and she made some corrections. I fear o! Just hope it comes out well.
Don't worry......... U av already scaled tru by God's grace. Keep d hope alive........
Re: Waiting To Resume With KPMG? by Tingles(m): 7:27am On Jul 13, 2013
EsosaDiva: What happens if we still get d silent treatment by september shocked
Of course, life will go on, I'll just be angry for a while because of the offers I threw away for KPMG. I hope it doesn't happen though.
Re: Waiting To Resume With KPMG? by Phonon: 9:12am On Jul 13, 2013
I am not saying we should act as if we have gotten the job or that we have a right to it.KPMG can decide otherwise.I am just saying we should remain hopeful while exploring all other options.HOPE FOR THE BEST;PREPARE FOR THE WORST.

1 Like

Re: Waiting To Resume With KPMG? by EsosaDiva(f): 10:44am On Jul 25, 2013
cheesy Guess what everyone!!!!! I've bin called to pick up my medical letter and go for my medicals today..... As I speak to u I'm on my way to the islannd..... grin grin

6 Likes

Re: Waiting To Resume With KPMG? by Phonon: 10:56am On Jul 25, 2013
Just got a call to pick up my medical letter today.YIPEE.It is almost over. grin

1 Like

Re: Waiting To Resume With KPMG? by Phonon: 10:57am On Jul 25, 2013
Phonon:OKADA!
Okada man: Where?
Phonon:KPMG Victoria IslaND
Okada man: 2500
Phonon: I will pay you 3000 if you can stop talking and start riding

grin cheesy smiley

1 Like

Re: Waiting To Resume With KPMG? by maestrob(m): 11:06am On Jul 25, 2013
@ Phonon & Esosadiva

Big Congratulation to you

God had done it.
Wish both of you good medical report and exciting/interesting training experience.

We will soon join you

2 Likes

Re: Waiting To Resume With KPMG? by Phonon: 11:10am On Jul 25, 2013
Amen. Thanks bro. We shall all be there.

maestrob: @ Phonon & Esosadiva

Big Congratulation to you

God had done it.
Wish both of you good medical report and exciting/interesting training experience.

We will soon join you
Re: Waiting To Resume With KPMG? by Phonon: 2:44pm On Jul 25, 2013
Collected my letter. Going for medicals now.

3 Likes

Re: Waiting To Resume With KPMG? by Tingles(m): 6:00pm On Jul 25, 2013
@Phonon:Was it an impromptu invite or you were notified in advance?
Re: Waiting To Resume With KPMG? by Phonon: 6:05pm On Jul 25, 2013
Impromptu call this morning at about 11:20am from HR.I wa told to come pick up my letter for medicals by 2pm so I left work and headed there.Done with the medicals and awaiting the offer letter any day from now.
Tingles: @Phonon:Was it an impromptu invite or you were notified in advance?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (23) (Reply)

GMAT For Free Download / Oyibo Woman Selling Purewater On Lagos Street (Photos, Video) / Application Letter A Teacher Wrote In Kaduna (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.