Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,848 members, 7,813,880 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:29 PM

Waiting To Resume With KPMG? - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Waiting To Resume With KPMG? (84738 Views)

3 Week Job With KPMG / Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 / 5 Types Of Applicants You Meet In A Room Waiting To Be Interviewed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Waiting To Resume With KPMG? by Phonon: 11:17pm On Apr 23, 2013
Well,a little glimmer of hope on the horizon.If they had done this before,people would not be so worried.Let one just be ready.
Tingles: I got it too Mr Phonon, so, there is still hope...this little gesture has allayed my fears to an extent.
Re: Waiting To Resume With KPMG? by Phonon: 11:19pm On Apr 23, 2013
Okay.Just relax and you will be fine.Know your story before you go for the interview.We'll all be rewarded for our efforts.
Naffysah: @phonon, One I guess, it was actually a grp exercise after the aptitude test. I chose C&B. Waitn 4d next stage which is an interview with the manager. Dunno what to expect self. D wait is tiring. My hrt raced when I got d mail smiley before I went thru d details eventually.
Re: Waiting To Resume With KPMG? by EsosaDiva(f): 8:01pm On May 01, 2013
Phonon: Anyone get the KPMG Bi-Weekly Graduate Recruitment Update email?Even though new information was not provided but they acknowledged that one is still being considered and that updates will be provided biweekly.KEEP HOPE ALIVE.

I got d mail last tuesday too.... Finally some light @ d end of d tunnel*phew
Re: Waiting To Resume With KPMG? by ArmaniNG: 10:29pm On May 01, 2013
Re: Waiting To Resume With KPMG? by Naffysah: 7:08am On May 04, 2013
Armani r u for real? U v done ur manager interview already? WoW! Srzly waitn 4mine o. How was it?
Re: Waiting To Resume With KPMG? by ArmaniNG: 12:59pm On May 04, 2013
Yeah it went well. Basically about your cv, form, the company, your teamwork skills and recent happenings. Questions are generic based on your answers. Don't worry they'll surely call you in due time
Re: Waiting To Resume With KPMG? by vyct0rya: 9:47am On May 16, 2013
Phonon: Anyone get the KPMG Bi-Weekly Graduate Recruitment Update email?Even though new information was not provided but they acknowledged that one is still being considered and that updates will be provided biweekly.KEEP HOPE ALIVE.
Pls I didn't get any bi-weekly update from kpmg and I was told by the hr to chill till october cos I'm yet to have my partner interview. Don't know if I should place a call concerning the update I didn't get or just chill.
Re: Waiting To Resume With KPMG? by Tingles(m): 10:57am On May 16, 2013
@Victoria: Don't chill, confirm if it is not an ommission on their part, they are humans too, they make mistakes.
Re: Waiting To Resume With KPMG? by Phonon: 12:29pm On May 16, 2013
Nothing new in the update.The initial message was resent.RELAX!

vyct0rya:
Pls I didn't get any bi-weekly update from kpmg and I was told by the hr to chill till october cos I'm yet to have my partner interview. Don't know if I should place a call concerning the update I didn't get or just chill.
Re: Waiting To Resume With KPMG? by vyct0rya: 6:53pm On May 16, 2013
Hey @ tingles and phonon thanks a lot, ild chill just pls let me know when u get another one.

1 Like

Re: Waiting To Resume With KPMG? by Theben(m): 7:14pm On May 16, 2013
Please guys, I had an interview with them last week,and haven't heard from them since then. What could be the cause of the delay? I'm not comfortable with this o

1 Like

Re: Waiting To Resume With KPMG? by Phonon: 8:53pm On May 16, 2013
Just be patient.PEOPLE PLENTY WEY NEVER GET MESSAGE.

Theben: Please guys, I had an interview with them last week,and haven't heard from them since then. What could be the cause for the delay? I'm not comfortable with this o
Re: Waiting To Resume With KPMG? by Theben(m): 9:40pm On May 16, 2013
Phonon: Just be patient.PEOPLE PLENTY WEY NEVER GET MESSAGE.

Thanks bro

1 Like

Re: Waiting To Resume With KPMG? by ArmaniNG: 10:02pm On May 16, 2013
Takes some time...mine took 11 days.

By d way big congrats to someone on the thread on being successful in his partner interview today. *lips sealed* We shall meet there hopefully

1 Like

Re: Waiting To Resume With KPMG? by Roliks09: 1:03am On May 17, 2013
Good to meet you guys here again. I started my KPMG recruitment process 2012 january. Yes. I guess its cos of NYSC then that I didn resume with the september batch(?) Had my partner interview early this year, was informed that I was successful. And thats all. No further info yet. But I hope by sept/oct sha. Home don tire me. Did I mention that I applied in 2011? So the recruitment process takes long. We need tonnes of patience!

2 Likes

Re: Waiting To Resume With KPMG? by EsosaDiva(f): 7:08am On Jun 02, 2013
I've bin getttin it ooo... Buh the last one dey sent me was on May 9th... Pls. Hope I'm nt d only one dat hasn't gotten d mail for about 3 wks naw. I'm worried
Re: Waiting To Resume With KPMG? by ArmaniNG: 7:10am On Jun 02, 2013
EsosaDiva:
I've bin getttin it ooo... Buh the last one dey sent me was on May 9th... Pls. Hope I'm nt d only one dat hasn't gotten d mail for about 3 wks naw. I'm worried

You're not alone.

1 Like

Re: Waiting To Resume With KPMG? by EsosaDiva(f): 7:15am On Jun 02, 2013
Armani_NG:

You're not alone.
*Phew* thank God. Armani, av u bin gettin previous ones kos deyve sent like 2 mails and suddenly stopped *teary eyes*
Re: Waiting To Resume With KPMG? by ArmaniNG: 2:18pm On Jun 02, 2013
EsosaDiva:
*Phew* thank God. Armani, av u bin gettin previous ones kos deyve sent like 2 mails and suddenly stopped *teary eyes*

Lol why waste crocodile tears? ...anyway its the same story here, they probably couldn't keep it up.
Re: Waiting To Resume With KPMG? by okulajaadewumi(f): 3:41pm On Jun 02, 2013
Am so scared I applied to C&B and I did my interview with a manager on 16th May and till now I don't have a feedback. Is dis normal too?
Re: Waiting To Resume With KPMG? by Jesusbabygirl(f): 6:21pm On Jun 02, 2013
Armani_NG:

Lol why waste crocodile tears? ...anyway its the same story here, they probabwly couldn't keep it up.
Well,now I know KPMG's nickname is PATIENCE,I wrote my test in 1st week of March,was sent mail of being successful 2 working days later,now its June and no interview invite yet,tho I got their biweekly update twice,after which it stopped,well going thru dis thread now,I can see dat deres no cause for alarm.Tanx all
Re: Waiting To Resume With KPMG? by Phonon: 7:21pm On Jun 02, 2013
Welcome to the club.Ha!5 months since successful partner interview and 7 months since aptitude test.Just take your mind off it and your life is a lot easier.WHEN IT COMES,IT COMES.

Jesusbabygirl: Well,now I know KPMG's nickname is PATIENCE,I wrote my test in 1st week of March,was sent mail of being successful 2 working days later,now its June and no interview invite yet,tho I got their biweekly update twice,after which it stopped,well going thru dis thread now,I can see dat deres no cause for alarm.Tanx all
Re: Waiting To Resume With KPMG? by EsosaDiva(f): 9:56pm On Jun 08, 2013
Jesusbabygirl: Well,now I know KPMG's nickname is PATIENCE,I wrote my test in 1st week of March,was sent mail of being successful 2 working days later,now its June and no interview invite yet,tho I got their biweekly update twice,after which it stopped,well going thru dis thread now,I can see dat deres no cause for alarm.Tanx all
@ least now I know I'm nt alone. Tot dey jst screened my email address out for unknown reasons
Re: Waiting To Resume With KPMG? by ArmaniNG: 10:41pm On Jun 28, 2013
Partner interview done finally, quite pleasant. Now I'll be all so glad to just sit back, sip something and keep fingers crossed.

2 Likes

Re: Waiting To Resume With KPMG? by Tingles(m): 7:28am On Jun 29, 2013
Armani_NG: Partner interview done finally, quite pleasant. Now I'll be all so glad to just sit back, sip something and keep fingers crossed.

Wow! Congrats man mi.
Re: Waiting To Resume With KPMG? by Naffysah: 6:43am On Jun 30, 2013
@Armani, wow! Good to hear ur partner interview went well, success mails soon dear. Did mine on tuesday and I was told they'd get bak 2me on Friday buh I'm yet to get a mail from them. Plus I guess derz anoda stage after dis o
Re: Waiting To Resume With KPMG? by Kassidy4luv(m): 7:16am On Jun 30, 2013
Wat is the secret of Passing KPMG aptitute test? Wic GMAT is d best ? response asap!!!!

1 Like

Re: Waiting To Resume With KPMG? by ArmaniNG: 9:01am On Jun 30, 2013
Re: Waiting To Resume With KPMG? by Naffysah: 11:37am On Jul 01, 2013
Yes, it was partner interview. Hoping for the best o
Re: Waiting To Resume With KPMG? by Naffysah: 6:27pm On Jul 02, 2013
Officially I am hyper tensed! I did my partner interview last week tuesday and the partner assured me I'll get a response on Friday. Its exactly a week after and still no mail... Whew! I really pray I did not flunk this #worried much#
Re: Waiting To Resume With KPMG? by Phonon: 7:46pm On Jul 02, 2013
You worry too much.It is not the last stage so you should try to relax.But I must say,KPMG does know how to give one sleepless nights.The partner does not give HR orders;they will get back to you with good news. angry grin

Naffysah: Officially I am hyper tensed! I did my partner interview last week tuesday and the partner assured me I'll get a response on Friday. Its exactly a week after and still no mail... Whew! I really pray I did not flunk this #worried much#
Re: Waiting To Resume With KPMG? by EsosaDiva(f): 10:02pm On Jul 03, 2013
[quote author=Naffysah]Officially I am hyper tensed! I did my partner interview last week tuesday and the partner assured me I'll get a response on Friday. Its exactly a week after and still no mail... Whew! I really pray I did not flunk this #worried much#[/quote

Don't bother ur pweety head naFfy. We'll all b @ training by sept cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (23) (Reply)

GMAT For Free Download / Oyibo Woman Selling Purewater On Lagos Street (Photos, Video) / Application Letter A Teacher Wrote In Kaduna (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.