Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,146 members, 7,849,572 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 02:02 AM

Should A Lady Do House Chores For Her Boyfriend ? - Romance (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should A Lady Do House Chores For Her Boyfriend ? (48251 Views)

Ladies, Would You Cook And Do House Chores For Your Bf/fiancé Before Marriage?? / If You're A Lady, Do You Like Being Called "Baby"? / Should A Lady Do House Chores For Her Fiance? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (33) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Should A Lady Do House Chores For Her Boyfriend ? by freecocoa(f): 3:04pm On Feb 20, 2013
I can help out once in a while, its that simple.
Re: Should A Lady Do House Chores For Her Boyfriend ? by Afam4eva(m): 3:05pm On Feb 20, 2013
freecocoa: I can help out once in a while, its that simple.
You can help out when you feel like it. I only hate it when some guys now make it seem as though it's the job of the lady. The lady should determine when she wants to do it.
Re: Should A Lady Do House Chores For Her Boyfriend ? by YorubaOmoge: 3:06pm On Feb 20, 2013
That's one thing that disgusts me about Nigerian men.
I'm not your mother, don't expect me to do wifey material stuff for you, while you give me nothing.
I used to b4 till I came to my senses. I did it to be nice, but I realized that it came as an expectation for them.
Mthewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
Very annoying.
Re: Should A Lady Do House Chores For Her Boyfriend ? by 1manssquard(m): 3:07pm On Feb 20, 2013
If u didn't do all dat 4 me den y ar u fiancé or gfrnd 4 me. Must it be only on bed?
Re: Should A Lady Do House Chores For Her Boyfriend ? by Afam4eva(m): 3:08pm On Feb 20, 2013
Yoruba_Omoge: That's one thing that disgusts me about Nigerian men.
I'm not your mother, don't expect me to do wifey material stuff for you, while you give me nothing.
I used to b4 till I came to my senses. I did it to be nice, but I realized that it came as an expectation for them.
Mthewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
Very annoying.
What's your own grouse? is it the fact that you're washing plate for him or the fact the he's not reciprocating the gesture?
Re: Should A Lady Do House Chores For Her Boyfriend ? by 1manssquard(m): 3:10pm On Feb 20, 2013
Yoruba_Omoge: That's one thing that disgusts me about Nigerian men.
Mthewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
Very annoying.

Dats y u wil pass ur menopause b4 u wil get married cos no 9ija man marry because of f***k again ok
Re: Should A Lady Do House Chores For Her Boyfriend ? by YorubaOmoge: 3:11pm On Feb 20, 2013
Afam4eva:
What's your own grouse? is it the fact that you're washing plate for him or the fact the he's not reciprocating the gesture?

Women are so constraint my society that they fail to realize that while they're busy doing wifey material, their boyffy isn't doing any husband material.

How do Nigerian men reciprocate wifey material? If its the dciiiik, no thanks. I know where to get a bigger, thicker dil.do.

They're completely lazy and useless, tbh.
Re: Should A Lady Do House Chores For Her Boyfriend ? by kandiikane(m): 3:11pm On Feb 20, 2013
Idowuogbo:
In 2013, y'all still get dis kian mentality? Wots d biggie about sweeping, washing and cooking? I mean for Godsake, dose are d qualities a guy who wants to settle down would probably be on d look out for. All dis shakara dey ruin cv o! U were warned o! Hian! Smh.

So, if I do his chores, will he buy me brazilian weave, shoes, dresses? Abeg joor! With the way you guys are stingy, I always tell women not to. Abi, you nor get hands and feet! Shior!
Re: Should A Lady Do House Chores For Her Boyfriend ? by YorubaOmoge: 3:11pm On Feb 20, 2013
1man's squard:

Dats y u wil pass ur menopause b4 u wil get married cos no 9ija man marry because of f***k again ok

Thank you.
Re: Should A Lady Do House Chores For Her Boyfriend ? by kandiikane(m): 3:13pm On Feb 20, 2013
Yoruba_Omoge:

Women are so constraint my society that they fail to realize that while they're busy doing wifey material, their boyffy isn't doing any husband material.

How do Nigerian men reciprocate wifey material? If its the dciiiik, no thanks. I know where to get a bigger, thicker dil.do.

They're completely lazy and useless, tbh.

GBAM!
Re: Should A Lady Do House Chores For Her Boyfriend ? by YorubaOmoge: 3:13pm On Feb 20, 2013
kandiikane:

So, if I do his chores, will he buy me brazilian weave, shoes, dresses? Abeg joor! With the way you guys are stingy, I always tell women not to. Abi, you nor get hands and feet! Shior!

That's my girl grin
Don't mind idowu. Na Alamo bitters she drank for breakfast.
Re: Should A Lady Do House Chores For Her Boyfriend ? by 1manssquard(m): 3:14pm On Feb 20, 2013
freecocoa: I can help out once in a while, its that simple.

An u stil pray 4 him to propose to u wen gals dat ar ready to play d roles of houz wife ar dere lukin 44 husband or dnt u no dat husband ar scared or do u want to marry ur boyfriend?
Re: Should A Lady Do House Chores For Her Boyfriend ? by kandiikane(m): 3:16pm On Feb 20, 2013
Yoruba_Omoge:

That's my girl grin

Lol, I didn't realise it was her I quoted.
Re: Should A Lady Do House Chores For Her Boyfriend ? by Xavier1976(m): 3:16pm On Feb 20, 2013
Some ladies should be careful of what they say in public forums, you never can say who may be reading. As for those that said they can't act the role for a boyfriend, you wont either when he becomes the husband because wife roles don't jump on girls after wedding ceremony. If you don't do it before marriage you aint gonna do it in marriage !!!! When i see such brazen comments from people, first thing i do is to click on their profile, God help them they don't have relationship with someone i know or else i would sit that guy down and tell him to run for his life. Finally, by their words you shall know them.

2 Likes

Re: Should A Lady Do House Chores For Her Boyfriend ? by braxjay(m): 3:19pm On Feb 20, 2013
yes ......... shikena
Re: Should A Lady Do House Chores For Her Boyfriend ? by YorubaOmoge: 3:19pm On Feb 20, 2013
Xavier1976: Some ladies should be careful of what they say in public forums, you never can say who may be reading. As for those that said they can't act the role for a boyfriend, you wont either when he becomes the husband because wife roles don't jump on girls after wedding ceremony. If you don't do it before marriage you aint gonna do it in marriage !!!! When i see such brazen comments from people, first thing i do is to click on their profile, God help them they don't have relationship with someone i know or else i would sit that guy down and tell him to run for his life. Finally, by their words you shall know them.

Marriage is not by force, so put a sock in it.

I hope Obama is reading, maybe I'd actually care.

Lazy Nigerian men looking for mama part 2.

1 Like

Re: Should A Lady Do House Chores For Her Boyfriend ? by Idowuogbo(f): 3:20pm On Feb 20, 2013
kandiikane:

Wot u saying? undecided

U tell women to stop catering to dier men? Seriously? May Jah deliver u o! grin
Re: Should A Lady Do House Chores For Her Boyfriend ? by Ogegod87: 3:21pm On Feb 20, 2013
I dont think dere's anying wrong wit doin a few chores 4 some1 u luv. buh playing d role of a wife wen u r just his gurlfwend is a NO NO. D truth is, alot of guys would take it 2 mean dat u re desperate, dey would think u re tryin 2 scheme ur way in2 his house permanently.
Re: Should A Lady Do House Chores For Her Boyfriend ? by Idowuogbo(f): 3:22pm On Feb 20, 2013
Yoruba_Omoge:

That's my girl grin
Americana aka madam freedom writer! Emi ko high o! All na true stories.... cool
Re: Should A Lady Do House Chores For Her Boyfriend ? by Joey82(m): 3:22pm On Feb 20, 2013
what's with girls and the house chore question these days?
if u cant help out with the chores, dont come to my house.
a lady can't be around me and i'll be the one cooking for her, washing plates for her after she eats, washing the bed spread after we'v slept together
and to think i'v got to do all these things for her after work?
abeg all these girls complaining are heartless.
if u employ a house girl, they'll still complain
Re: Should A Lady Do House Chores For Her Boyfriend ? by YorubaOmoge: 3:24pm On Feb 20, 2013
Idowuogbo:
Americana aka madam freedom writer! Emi ko high o! All na true stories.... cool

I'll be back on this thread in a few.....
All these lazy Nigerian men with mouthy odors, I get una time today. lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Should A Lady Do House Chores For Her Boyfriend ? by chikeorji123(m): 3:32pm On Feb 20, 2013
Maya2pretty:
Ah ahn, lol, is dis jealousy I smell? tongue

offcourse.. not good in pretending..
Re: Should A Lady Do House Chores For Her Boyfriend ? by freecocoa(f): 3:33pm On Feb 20, 2013
1man's squard:

An u stil pray 4 him to propose to u wen gals dat ar ready to play d roles of houz wife ar dere lukin 44 husband or dnt u no dat husband ar scared or do u want to marry ur boyfriend?
You think say na playing the role of housewife go make am propose? I laugh loudly at you grin.

No be mouth my guy, I can't remember the last time I did chores for my bf and trust me, he knows what he's got, as far as he's sure I'm not lazy and can do chores then there's no biggy.

A friend of mine that I talked about on one thread in the family section just got dumped by a bf she practically worships and does everything a wife would do for her husband and more for, what would you say about that?

Abegi.
Re: Should A Lady Do House Chores For Her Boyfriend ? by israel007: 3:34pm On Feb 20, 2013
I won't marry most these girls. Ewwww
Re: Should A Lady Do House Chores For Her Boyfriend ? by chikeorji123(m): 3:35pm On Feb 20, 2013
Maya2pretty:
Oya PM now now tongue

Oh! upgrade to pm level after just concluding good morning?..Op & seun cohorts sorry for derailing.. *some importants issues can't just ignored*..
Re: Should A Lady Do House Chores For Her Boyfriend ? by technokid(m): 3:35pm On Feb 20, 2013
luvmijeje: @Idowuogbo,wetin u deh talk now,guy weh never pay ur bride price I will now be doing wifely duties.Then why the need for marriage.
As other said,there should be a limit to what u will do for a bf.
if all these r only 4 wifey to do,pls list three things u can do as galfriend to show love apart 4rm sex that he can pay for outside
Re: Should A Lady Do House Chores For Her Boyfriend ? by buchibabe: 3:37pm On Feb 20, 2013
Turning his house upside down all in d name of cleaning and playing d "wifey" does not guarantee d title "mrs". However like some peeps hv said here,u can help out once in a while like weekends.
Re: Should A Lady Do House Chores For Her Boyfriend ? by chikeorji123(m): 3:50pm On Feb 20, 2013
Afam4eva:
You can help out when you feel like it. I only hate it when some guys now make it seem as though it's the job of the lady. The lady should determine when she wants to do it.

You make some points!..but when a lady apply limited asistance toward her guy then there is tendency friendship might not yeld any result..so why the pretence?...who is fooling who? l still believe show ur best & leave the rest to God..l advice ladies be honest even ur guy don't value it he ill regret it later..honesty pay so much!.

1 Like

Re: Should A Lady Do House Chores For Her Boyfriend ? by Joey82(m): 3:51pm On Feb 20, 2013
freecocoa: You think say na playing the role of housewife go make am propose? I laugh loudly at you grin.

No be mouth my guy, I can't remember the last time I did chores for my bf and trust me, he knows what he's got, as far as he's sure I'm not lazy and can do chores then there's no biggy.

A friend of mine that I talked about on one thread in the family section just got dumped by a bf she practically worships and does everything a wife would do for her husband and more for, what would you say about that?

Abegi.

if u are doing it all, it should be because u feel the need to help out not because u are enticing him to put a ring on it.
and even if someday he or u decides to end the r/ship, u shouldnt feel sad for the reason that he turned u down after all the house chores u did.
i'v grown up with ladies who cant afford to see any dirt around.
any time my elder sister comes around, she puts the house in order for me and quarrel y i'v not washed the dishes for 2 days, not that i'm dirty but its not easy to come home after a tiring work day and still muster the strength to the chores.
if my own sister can help out, y shouldnt my girl friend do that anytime she's around, if her own friends come visiting and see the whole place unkept, will they blame me for been dirty or will blame her for been lazy?

4 Likes

Re: Should A Lady Do House Chores For Her Boyfriend ? by chikeorji123(m): 3:56pm On Feb 20, 2013
Yoruba_Omoge:

I'll be back on this thread in a few.....
All these lazy Nigerian men with mouthy odors, I get una time today. lipsrsealed

Honestly u ill get more than what u bargain for..
Re: Should A Lady Do House Chores For Her Boyfriend ? by dammytosh: 3:58pm On Feb 20, 2013
The question to me is a no-brainer.

If a guy is responsible and does more than what your friends' husband does for u (financially, emotionally), i mean a guy that is always there for you just leave his room alone, his neighbour will take care of it and you will post heart break on Nairaland.

The question is that some guys are worth it while some are not.

The question should be , How do i know a guy who is worth it ?
Re: Should A Lady Do House Chores For Her Boyfriend ? by Elxandre(m): 3:58pm On Feb 20, 2013
Awon greedy girls...what about the guy paying your bills? Is he your husband too...na people like una dey create thread on "why am i still single @40

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (33) (Reply)

Approaching A Lady. / Joe Smith Discovers His Wife, Kisha Chavis, Is On Onlyfans / Dr. Laser, Nigerian Surgeon To Make Women Sexier Than Sex Dolls (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.