Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,499 members, 7,843,514 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 07:12 AM

Should A Lady Do House Chores For Her Boyfriend ? - Romance (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should A Lady Do House Chores For Her Boyfriend ? (48204 Views)

Ladies, Would You Cook And Do House Chores For Your Bf/fiancé Before Marriage?? / If You're A Lady, Do You Like Being Called "Baby"? / Should A Lady Do House Chores For Her Fiance? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (33) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Should A Lady Do House Chores For Her Boyfriend ? by eagleeye2: 5:56pm On Feb 20, 2013
dammytosh:

There is a place for greedy Biatch oooo. They get laid several times until the responsible girl come.

Yeah, I agree. The are the most FUCKABLE thing on God's own earth. Later they run to the house of God and become born against, binding and cast demons.
Re: Should A Lady Do House Chores For Her Boyfriend ? by Nobody: 5:57pm On Feb 20, 2013
ConfidentVee: Guys are just too lazy, they want cooked food all the time. No food for LAZY MAN. Do house chores if u can ST*P*D, Always looking for who to take the blame.
you sef, why? what kind of assumption is this? how many guys have you even met? I hope this your generalization includes your brothers and father.
Re: Should A Lady Do House Chores For Her Boyfriend ? by YorubaOmoge: 5:57pm On Feb 20, 2013
eagle,eye:

Na why I like your type. I get one babe like that b4 - b4, the only thing we do whenever we meet na to fuc,k our brains out.
I pay as I Bleep. She does the same. If she needs my help on anything, she go holla me on phone and I go just come do am sharpaly. After the assignment na to drive go house for fuckery.

It was only when she started demanding more than the normal wages for fuckery that I decided to move on.

Sorry pele, your subtle insult just flew out of the window. Lol sorry, if you really meet a chic like moi, you wouldn't leave. Gba be!!!

So because she didn't come to your dirty face me face you home, you dey vex?

At least she bleeped your brain out and moved on the mr right.

3 Likes

Re: Should A Lady Do House Chores For Her Boyfriend ? by Idowuogbo(f): 5:58pm On Feb 20, 2013
Yoruba_Omoge: Can you imagine, me that should be doing my own laundry at home, is expected to be washing one boys dirty laundry. Mtchewwww cool

I came to his house to spend quality time together, not to do no wifey material nonsense that like many societal construct, defines womanhood.

If I have that grown azz puzziii, I no be woman again? Let me hear word.

If he cooks for me, we can do the dishes together nauuuuuu. Na who go stay with a lazyyy man with no wifey material sef.

My boffy must have the wifey material because no one wants to marry a lazy, dirty, resourceless man.
ako e ti poju! iwo ekiti yi sha! i'll pray for u. tongue
Re: Should A Lady Do House Chores For Her Boyfriend ? by eagleeye2: 5:58pm On Feb 20, 2013
ItsModella:
you sef, why? what kind of assumption is this? how many guys have you even met? I hope this your generalization includes your brothers and father.

You are an unbiased refree. Thanks for the balanced yabbing.
Re: Should A Lady Do House Chores For Her Boyfriend ? by Truckpusher(m): 5:59pm On Feb 20, 2013
haba!!! you never waited for me to complete the whole thing you've already quoted me...NICE WAY TO GO SHA I'LL HIT 100LIKES FOR YOU cheesy cheesy
igbo_barbie: lol i can foot my own bills thank you, i have a job and it's not his duty to do so.
Re: Should A Lady Do House Chores For Her Boyfriend ? by YorubaOmoge: 6:00pm On Feb 20, 2013
dammytosh:

There is a place for greedy Biatch oooo. They get laid several times until the responsible girl come.

You come, u get laid , u gist, u go. continue the cycle until u expire.........

There's a place for a lazy man lol. There's a name for them too.

We call them boootycalls or gigolo until mr right comes by lol

Why do you see so many " My Nigerian girl dumped me" threads on NL cheesy lol

C'mon, go and do your dirty laundry, ole.

2 Likes

Re: Should A Lady Do House Chores For Her Boyfriend ? by misslaw(f): 6:00pm On Feb 20, 2013
I HVNT BEEN IN DIS KINDA SITUATION...
BT I WUD LUV TO HELP OUT nd I KNW MA GUY HE WUDNT STAND DER WATCHIN ME DOING DEM,INSTEAD HE WIL JOIN ME ND WE CN BOTH DO IT TOGEDA
Re: Should A Lady Do House Chores For Her Boyfriend ? by Nobody: 6:01pm On Feb 20, 2013
Never,i ll only do dat in my dreams.
Re: Should A Lady Do House Chores For Her Boyfriend ? by Truckpusher(m): 6:01pm On Feb 20, 2013
ItsModella:
grin grin grin grin...somebody will give you e-beating for this your badt mouth
Re: Should A Lady Do House Chores For Her Boyfriend ? by YorubaOmoge: 6:04pm On Feb 20, 2013
Idowuogbo:
ako e ti poju! iwo ekiti yi sha! i'll pray for u. tongue

Thank you jare. Now you know why I loff you, Idowu.
Oya, you fit come to my house and do my laundry too?
E no be issue abi? Since you do it at home, you can do it at a friend's place too. wink tongue

Ps I'm sure you boffy even expects you to clean up at his friend's place. I mean, the more houses you clean, the more wifey you become.
The man go propose to you while you're on your knees cleaning his "was once white now golden" toilet grin tongue

5 Likes

Re: Should A Lady Do House Chores For Her Boyfriend ? by Nobody: 6:04pm On Feb 20, 2013
grin grin wink
Truckpusher: haba!!! you never waited for me to complete the whole thing you've already quoted me...NICE WAY TO GO SHA I'LL HIT 100LIKES FOR YOU cheesy cheesy
Re: Should A Lady Do House Chores For Her Boyfriend ? by YorubaOmoge: 6:06pm On Feb 20, 2013
miss law: I HVNT BEEN IN DIS KINDA SITUATION...
BT I WUD LUV TO HELP OUT nd I KNW MA GUY HE WUDNT STAND DER WATCHIN ME DOING DEM,INSTEAD HE WIL JOIN ME ND WE CN BOTH DO IT TOGEDA

Lol if na Naija man, him go greet you for cleaning.
"E ku cleaning"
"E ku iyawo sise"
"E ku wifey material"

cheesy

1 Like

Re: Should A Lady Do House Chores For Her Boyfriend ? by Truckpusher(m): 6:12pm On Feb 20, 2013
funny thing is most these ladies in this forum commenting on this particular topic saying over their dead body will they wash and cook for their man don't reside in Nigeria and would probably end up with peeps like them over there or folks around here that are willing to tolerate them....but my heart felt and sincere condolences grin grin grin goes to my fellow 'no transfer no leave ladies' because our Naija boys aren't ready to compromise their 1860 mentality grin grin grin grin wahala dey oooohhh
Re: Should A Lady Do House Chores For Her Boyfriend ? by chikeorji123(m): 6:15pm On Feb 20, 2013
razznaija: Cooking, doing his laundry and cleaning his house are not going to buy a ring for me if he doesn't like me, he is going to dump me anyways, so what is the point?

The points is do ur best plus be simple,respectiful & humble which is very scarce to find in new generation ladies these days..even his colleagues will warned him not to lose u..
Re: Should A Lady Do House Chores For Her Boyfriend ? by eagleeye2: 6:16pm On Feb 20, 2013
Yoruba_Omoge:

Sorry pele, your subtle insult just flew out of the window. Lol sorry, if you really meet a chic like moi, you wouldn't leave. Gba be!!!

So because she didn't come to your dirty face me face you home, you dey vex?

At least she bleeped your brain out and moved on the mr right.

babes na Nairaland we dey. If we meet for Real Land, you no fit talk this kain thing you talk.
Yeah you could fuc,k my brains out, I wouldn't mind. But a real Woman/man does not live by fuc,k alone.
Kapish.
Re: Should A Lady Do House Chores For Her Boyfriend ? by YorubaOmoge: 6:17pm On Feb 20, 2013
2buff: Na only Idowuogbo dey make sense for here.

If you visit your guy and chill, you dey tell me say you no go at all at all enter kitchen one daay cook for una 2?
All these tolo-tolo girls today sef. Dem too dey fall hand undecided

Somebody there was talking about "token". All the toasting, and things he does out of love for you at his own expense, don't you think he can decide to "not play role of husband before marriage" too? When he fails to do that, of course we will then see aanother thread on nairaland about how your guy no dey show you love again. undecided

Idowu always make sense, not to say she's not making sense on this thread because of differing opinions, but I really disagree with her.

If a man wants to know that she can cook, clean, etc. . . go to her house. Simple.

If she's cooking and she wants to make a plate for two, consider yourself lucky.

When will men start displaying wifey material? Won't be home to cook for his kids when his wife is MIA? Won't he be home to cook for himself? shocked
Re: Should A Lady Do House Chores For Her Boyfriend ? by Nobody: 6:17pm On Feb 20, 2013
I don't think you get what they are trying to say. We are not saying We will never cook or clean but as a girlfriend it's not our responsibility to do that all the time, yes why not occasionally besides we also have own our stuff to wash and clean or shud i wait and fold my hands for my bf to do or ask him to pay for a maid to do that for me since he is my bf? Some men have double standards.But you are right, the Naija guys abroad seem to be more open minded so but hey to each their own. There are many women who are ready to be a wife to every bf so just go and find your type smiley
Truckpusher: funny thing is most these ladies in this forum commenting on this particular topic saying over their dead will they wash and cook for their man don't reside in Nigeria and would probably end up with peeps like them over there or folks around here that are willing to tolerate them....but my sincere condolences grin grin grin goes to my fellow no transfer no leave ladies because our Naija boys aren't ready to compromise their 1860 mentality grin grin grin grin wahala dey oooohhh
Re: Should A Lady Do House Chores For Her Boyfriend ? by Nobody: 6:19pm On Feb 20, 2013
Yoruba_Omoge:

Idowu always make sense, not to say she's not making sense on this thread because of differing opinion, but I really disagree with her.

If a man wants to know that she can cook, clean, etc. . . go to her house. Simple.

If she's cooking and she wants to make a plate for two, consider yourself lucky.

When will men start displaying wifey material? Won't be home to cook for his kids when his wife is MIA? Won't he be home to cook for himself? shocked

SMH
Re: Should A Lady Do House Chores For Her Boyfriend ? by YorubaOmoge: 6:19pm On Feb 20, 2013
Truckpusher: funny thing is most these ladies in this forum commenting on this particular topic saying over their dead body will they wash and cook for their man don't reside in Nigeria and would probably end up with peeps like them over there or folks around here that are willing to tolerate them....but my heart felt and sincere condolences grin grin grin goes to my fellow 'no transfer no leave ladies' because our Naija boys aren't ready to compromise their 1860 mentality grin grin grin grin wahala dey oooohhh

Too bad for them. Only Nigeria chicks in Nigeria go suffer that one.
It's not a must for women with other options to tie themselves with men with Stonehenge mentality.
Pele. E go better.
Na only because there aren't any competitive alternatives, na the reason why una dey expect mama part 2

1 Like

Re: Should A Lady Do House Chores For Her Boyfriend ? by chikeorji123(m): 6:19pm On Feb 20, 2013
CeCe Billz: Well I do that for my bf 2timex a week n I get paid month end! Cool business loool

l like ur style my dear but this paid part kindly explain nwa oma m.
Re: Should A Lady Do House Chores For Her Boyfriend ? by YorubaOmoge: 6:21pm On Feb 20, 2013
eagle,eye:

babes na Nairaland we dey. If we meet for Real Land, you no fit talk this kain thing you talk.
Yeah you could fuc,k my brains out, I wouldn't mind. But a real Woman/man does not live by fuc,k alone.
Kapish.

My real world is not your fake world.
In MY real world, men don't sit their lazy azzes at home, expecting their gfs to come and babysit them.
They're not lazy, they're resourceful and even cooks for their gfs.
So the opposite of alone is mama part 2? LOL can you imagine cheesy

1 Like

Re: Should A Lady Do House Chores For Her Boyfriend ? by librangyps(f): 6:23pm On Feb 20, 2013
I gr£w up having to shar£ chor£s £qually with my siblings r£gardless of sex. I hav no lov for a man who sits around waiting for m£ to tak£ charge and fix his house. If I have to spend d w££kend we must cat£r to d house together or whoever comes across a chore that needs
to b done should do it. I don't sit around waiting for him to change a bulb or tak£ d cylindr out for a gas r£fil. H£ says I act like a man most times cos I can do basically any chor£. It should b a joint task since we have to share d house. This way my bf knows what to £xpct frm marrying me. I'm not on£ to pr£tnd like I'm some 'jacky' that lov£s house chores... Nah we share everything.

even bills, I don't mind sharing that too...

2 Likes

Re: Should A Lady Do House Chores For Her Boyfriend ? by YorubaOmoge: 6:24pm On Feb 20, 2013
2buff:

SMH

Pele. Shake gently. We dont want you to get a headache grin
Re: Should A Lady Do House Chores For Her Boyfriend ? by chikeorji123(m): 6:24pm On Feb 20, 2013
bukatyne: My dear, only a foolish person would read something on Nl and would want to practice it in Real Land when what you have is working for you. No two relationships is the same and we must both be ready to sacrifice to make it work. I remember when I was in 300L, a friend told me I was behaving like a married woman following my guy about. She said I don't have freedom to do what I like or go about. i don't accept dates from other guys etc. I just looked at her and smiled. I know where I am going to, the kind of guy I want etc and don't need to be distracted. I don't subscribe to her idea of fun : wearing mini skirts to parties, jumping from man to man etc. and I rather behave like a married woman to a humble man who pampers, honors and respects me than be a 'big' girl hopping about.

My dear kindly lecture them..one thing they have forgotten u have to invest before u reap the benefits..So how far Nnem don't tell me u forget to forward my iv?..
Re: Should A Lady Do House Chores For Her Boyfriend ? by DarkFive: 6:25pm On Feb 20, 2013
All I see are lazy lazy tw@ts.
Same reason I tell most stinky ho.es I aint ur daddy,so I am not expected to play his role or provide you all your daily needs
Re: Should A Lady Do House Chores For Her Boyfriend ? by Nobody: 6:26pm On Feb 20, 2013
Same way they are not your mother. If you can't clean up after your own self then you are the lazy one. smh
Dark Five: All I see are lazy lazy tw@ts.
Same reason I tell most stinky ho.es I aint ur daddy,so I am not expected to play his role or provide you all your daily needs
Re: Should A Lady Do House Chores For Her Boyfriend ? by YorubaOmoge: 6:27pm On Feb 20, 2013
librangyps: I gr£w up having to shar£ chor£s £qually with my siblings r£gardless of sex. I hav no lov for a man who sits around waiting for m£ to tak£ charge and fix his house. If I have to spend d w££kend we must cat£r to d house together or whoever comes across a chore that needs
to b done should do it. I don't sit around waiting for him to change a bulb or tak£ d cylindr out for a gas r£fil. H£ says I act like a man most times cos I can do basically any chor£. It should b a joint task since we have to share d house. This way my bf knows what to £xpct frm marrying me. I'm not on£ to pr£tnd like I'm some 'jacky' that lov£s house chores... Nah we share everything.

even bills, I don't mind sharing that too...

Thank you.
I'm not a lazy person.
When it comes to technology, I'm great. If I have questions, I know where to go and who to ask.
I fix all the electronics in my house, the one my mom buys and the ones my friends can't fix.
I don't sit around waiting for Johnny Bravo to "hmmm and ahhh, this is not fixable" over something I can easily fix.
Is it cars? I know how to handle it too.
Is it building stuff, I'm not blind, I can read instructions.
If I can do both male and female parts, why should I be sitting my bubbly azz in someone's apartment playing mama?

2 Likes

Re: Should A Lady Do House Chores For Her Boyfriend ? by Truckpusher(m): 6:28pm On Feb 20, 2013
2buff:

SMH
Canadian woman wrapper ,i know you would be right here....you've proven to me times without numbers that you're a perfect candidate for this task.....welcome sire cheesy cheesy grin
Re: Should A Lady Do House Chores For Her Boyfriend ? by Nobody: 6:33pm On Feb 20, 2013
Truckpusher: Canadian woman wrapper ,i know you would be right here....you've proven to me times without numbers that you're a perfect candidate for this task.....welcome sire cheesy cheesy grin

You be fagg0t? why you dey follow my thick black azz around NL? undecided
Re: Should A Lady Do House Chores For Her Boyfriend ? by chikeorji123(m): 6:33pm On Feb 20, 2013
igbo_barbie: Na wa o. Firstly it is not a girlfriends job to cook and clean after a man. If he can't do it himself then he should get a maid to do that for him or in fact marry her then he can get a personal cook/cleaner 24/7. I think it is ok helping your man out as it is something that is nice to do but he should not expect that just because i am his gf i have to wash his clothes etc. Personally, I don't mind cooking whenever am with my bf because i enjoy cooking but am lucky that i don't have a lazy man. He does not expect me to clean after himself( am not his mom) as he does it himself and even when cooking he helps with dishes. If you want your girlfriend to act like a wife then make her your wife.

There is a way u can treat a guy he ill instantly upgrade u to wife level..or do u think b/c ur guy does his own thing...he ill not be more happy seeing you have cleared a whole lots of duties?..watchout my dear men like that once they see someone who can add more bonus to him.. then ur history..
Re: Should A Lady Do House Chores For Her Boyfriend ? by tefund(m): 6:33pm On Feb 20, 2013
favynikky: I have a friend that does it and it is quite disturbing.

What are your thoughts on this?

dont recommmend that for the unmarried

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (33) (Reply)

Man Gets Slapped After Proposing To Woman In Public (PHOTOS) / 7 Weird Things Men Find Attractive In Women / Mr Harri Best Marries His Guitar In Lagos State (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.