Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,189 members, 7,829,253 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:50 PM

Some Churches Carry-out Pregnancy Test Before Wedding: Why? - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Some Churches Carry-out Pregnancy Test Before Wedding: Why? (22832 Views)

Why Are Some Churches(christians) Praying Holyghost Fire On Their Enemies? / Why Are Some Churches So Competitive? / Anointing Oil Used By Some Churches: Wrong Or Right. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Some Churches Carry-out Pregnancy Test Before Wedding: Why? by Dzany(m): 9:30pm On Feb 20, 2013
kene_slow: What was it Karl Marx said again?

religion is the opium of the people.
Re: Some Churches Carry-out Pregnancy Test Before Wedding: Why? by Nobody: 9:32pm On Feb 20, 2013
Re: Some Churches Carry-out Pregnancy Test Before Wedding: Why? by Artistree: 9:37pm On Feb 20, 2013
The TRUE RELIGION teaches it practicers that 4nication(s3x b4 marriage) is a gross sin agnst God & so PT as an issue doesn't com up @ all.
The bible mks it clear that each 1 will carry its own load & dat 4nicators & all evildoers will NOT inherit God's Kingdom. Even afta marriage & it was found out dat dere was immorality b4 wedding, d couple will b removed 4rm d congregatn 4sanctity sake. God's wrd is clear "flee 4rm 4nication".
Only false religion waters God's wrd 2tickle its audience' ears.
Re: Some Churches Carry-out Pregnancy Test Before Wedding: Why? by osifred(m): 9:40pm On Feb 20, 2013
Nobody is saying getting pregnant before the wedding is good but the church denying you wedding because you are pregnant is bad.

After my traditional marriage I will impregnate my wife before the church wedding. I don't see the essence of church wedding anyway and I think it is over hyped.

1 Like

Re: Some Churches Carry-out Pregnancy Test Before Wedding: Why? by farem: 9:45pm On Feb 20, 2013
simple2004: there is no perfect church and perfect huma beings. it is better to marry them than abortion or rejection
[color=#990000]
Have you not read in Ephesians 5:27 that Jesus is coming [in rapture] for Church without spot or blemish (stains)? Only eight people out of the multitude STRUGGLED to escape the deluge (flood) during Noah's time. If your 'church' teaching is saying no-one is perfect, therefore you should resign to fate, then the ONLY fate left outside Eph. 5:27 is eternal damnation. HOWEVER, the Blood of the Lamb [JESUS] is still flowing!
Re: Some Churches Carry-out Pregnancy Test Before Wedding: Why? by jammer777: 9:48pm On Feb 20, 2013
Igwe.:
It is done to avoid joining more than two people together in a marriage. smiley cool

"...and d two shall come together to become one..", as stated by the Holy Bible. The presence of d baby obviously makes it an act against His word. The spiritual implication is majorly its effect on d baby. The baby will be spiritualy attached to the parents if present in d womb during d matrimony. This explains why some 1st borns are always having "failed life" only for them to go back and live with the parents. To avoid rigorous deliverance session later in life, churches now devise this means to stop it.

2 Likes

Re: Some Churches Carry-out Pregnancy Test Before Wedding: Why? by oyestephen(m): 9:55pm On Feb 20, 2013
dammytosh: The last time i checked marriage in the bible, it is a union between A MAN and A WOMAN.

Not a Man , A woman and Her baby.

If you can not abide, look for another church that will allow you marry with 9 months pregnancy. Not a problem.
Had a quick laugh first...hebrews 13:4 says marriage is honourable in all, and the bed undefiled. God ffrowns at pre marital sex, so the church have to make sure that it is done in accordance with God's will. Marriage is life long issue, and a covenant. The pastor which joins them, and the church should ensure that its done well, so no ones blood will be on his neck. Marriage is so important to God that its what symbolises our re union with christ revelations 21....any one's view, idea or perspective is irrelevant when the bible says other wise.
Re: Some Churches Carry-out Pregnancy Test Before Wedding: Why? by funmemezy: 10:03pm On Feb 20, 2013
I tink virginity tests shld b done instead,God xpects d bed undefiled.
Re: Some Churches Carry-out Pregnancy Test Before Wedding: Why? by SELFWORTH: 10:17pm On Feb 20, 2013
Don Tim:

Exactly why i said defeated purpose, at the end of it all we are only answerable to God.

It also suffice to say that most churches are only concerned with appearances. My opinion though.

"Most people" not churches. A church is made of human beings. It teaches the word of God but many will live their lives as they wish. The church cannot enforce righteous living on members. The word of God is supposed to bring change in the way live. People choose to live as they wish. Following God is by individual choice.

Not everyone who is called a Christian knows God or follow His teachings.

My church will not marry you but will come with you to the registry. If you decide to lie, you are lying to yourself and its between you and God.

1 Like

Re: Some Churches Carry-out Pregnancy Test Before Wedding: Why? by Oredys(m): 10:21pm On Feb 20, 2013
dammytosh: The last time i checked marriage in the bible, it is a union between A MAN and A WOMAN.

Not a Man , A woman and Her baby.

If you can not abide, look for another church that will allow you marry with 9 months pregnancy. Not a problem.

Fact..!

2 Likes

Re: Some Churches Carry-out Pregnancy Test Before Wedding: Why? by eldoradoxx: 10:27pm On Feb 20, 2013
tete7000: Peter asked Jesus how many times must I be offended before I stopped forgiven, seven times? To which Christ replied 77x7 times meaning as long as people keep coming for forgiveness Gog is ever willing to forgive. Applied to this issue, even if people had engaged in premarital sex and are now willing to living as legitimate couple, God will never withhold his grace. Problem most churches have is that they are manmade and as such their rules are men and not Gods. They are people Jesus said go one mile to get a convert only to make him worse than themselves. Vindictive, jugdemental, unforgiven and driven by desire to punish than show mercy. God does not desire that people die in their sins and will willingly join erred couples together pregnant or no pregnancy. Do these churches not accept couples with children into their churches as converts? If they do why do they now refuse to wed pregnant couples? Sheer hypocrisy and lack of scriptural undrstandng. No man has a right to condemn another. Let him who has not sinned be the first to cast a stone, Jesus is reechoing.
All this write up to justify why church should approve adultery and fornication and the consequences? Have you not read in bible where it is written that honour of marriage is bed undefiled? Is marriage ment for pregnant woman and an expectant father or between bride and groom? There is no problem with becoming pregnant before wedding, infact you can go to your village meeting or before your village juju and conduct the wedding, no issue! But for u to maintain bible standard marriage, u must not be pregnant or even be having pr marital sex with your partner to be!!!
Re: Some Churches Carry-out Pregnancy Test Before Wedding: Why? by patroccini: 10:47pm On Feb 20, 2013
eldoradoxx: All this write up to justify why church should approve adultery and fornication and the consequences? Have you not read in bible where it is written that honour of marriage is bed undefiled? Is marriage ment for pregnant woman and an expectant father or between bride and groom? There is no problem with becoming pregnant before wedding, infact you can go to your village meeting or before your village juju and conduct the wedding, no issue! But for u to maintain bible standard marriage, u must not be pregnant or even be having pr marital sex with your partner to be!!!

No beef actually but if there is a way that they can find out whether they have had pre marital sex this issue will not occur but when someone goes for an abortion it is ok go and wed but when a couple decides that this is a gift from God and it should be treated as such you tell them they cant marry and you forget that marriage is not about the pastor but about the couple. The couple decides that they want to spend the rest of their life together the only thing the pastor comes to do is bless themso someone telling me he does not want to join three people is making a childish case because God is not a Child and if I have sinned by commiting fornication and I ask for his forgiveness he forgives me and decides to make amends by keeping the baby no pastor should play God.

1 Like

Re: Some Churches Carry-out Pregnancy Test Before Wedding: Why? by bennieman: 10:59pm On Feb 20, 2013
[quote author=Abrantie]

Why, did you get yourself in trouble? cheesy[/quote

Hey bro, if you checked my post properly, you would have noticed that i am married and also mentioned that i did not get my wife preg before time. You probably have heavy sleepy eyes grin
Re: Some Churches Carry-out Pregnancy Test Before Wedding: Why? by oyestephen(m): 11:35pm On Feb 20, 2013
patroccini:

No beef actually but if there is a way that they can find out whether they have had pre marital sex this issue will not occur but when someone goes for an abortion it is ok go and wed but when a couple decides that this is a gift from God and it should be treated as such you tell them they cant marry and you forget that marriage is not about the pastor but about the couple. The couple decides that they want to spend the rest of their life together the only thing the pastor comes to do is bless themso someone telling me he does not want to join three people is making a childish case because God is not a Child and if I have sinned by commiting fornication and I ask for his forgiveness he forgives me and decides to make amends by keeping the baby no pastor should play God.
Romans 6;1 says, shall we abound in sin, cos grace abounds more ? Bro, God's grace is there at all times, but the sin of fornication is a sin against the body...1 corithians 6:18. Should we say since grace abounds, fornication should abound more ? Pre marital sex should abound more ? Noo abstain rather 1 corithians says FLEE fornication. It didn't say God's grace covers it, the bible's standard is God's standard. Shall we say since grace abounds, sin should also abound ?
Re: Some Churches Carry-out Pregnancy Test Before Wedding: Why? by elo500: 11:37pm On Feb 20, 2013
Well, the result of premarital sex is pregnancy. I b'liv it's optional for the couple. If a church does not agree to wed u for d sake of pregnancy go to another one or better still go to the registry.
I remember the case of a colleague's friend that had to do an abortion cos her church would never wed them. 2yrs into the wedding, they were still childless. Guess wat the husband said. He told the wife that he's not even sure that the pregnancy she aborted b4 d wedding was his, cos a normal girl would have insisted on keeping it and wedding elsewhere besides that church.
We all felt bad abt the whole issue, but what could we do but encourage her and pray?
The point I'm making here is this- If a church rejects u, go elsewhere where they'll accept u and not judge u cos I do b'liv dat abortion is a greater sin. Besides, not meaning to sound harsh but most of the ladies wearing white gowns and veils are already wombless due to series of abortions embarassed
Re: Some Churches Carry-out Pregnancy Test Before Wedding: Why? by oyestephen(m): 11:40pm On Feb 20, 2013
osifred: Nobody is saying getting pregnant before the wedding is good but the church denying you wedding because you are pregnant is bad.

After my traditional marriage I will impregnate my wife before the church wedding. I don't see the essence of church wedding anyway and I think it is over hyped.
A pastor is meant to be a repesentative of God on earth, can God's blessings on your marriage be lightly esteemed ? The Elshaddai, your father, your creator, the one who owns the breath in you, the beginning and the end, the creator of the heavens and the earth psalm 24:1, psalm 19:1-3 and you thinj church wedding is over hyped Eeeew smh for you
Re: Some Churches Carry-out Pregnancy Test Before Wedding: Why? by eldoradoxx: 12:06am On Feb 21, 2013
patroccini:

As human beings we only punish for known sins by prohibiting then from wedding in church, God punishes the unknown sins like abortion etc . After the lady puts to bed n if they wish, they can come forth and dedicate their home before God after confessing to fornication, but for them to be joined together with ring and all marriage rites, NO way. Infact why do they want to conduct marriage rite over a marriage that has been consummated already? Who says that repentance takes away the consequences of sin? Yes, you have repented and God has forgiven your sins, but the natural order of things must follow, you reap whar you sow. A man gets reckless in early life, drinks and smokes and sleeps around, he later repents but that does not take away the fact that his liver and kidney are packing up, or that he has Aids!!! So allowing people to wed with lady's protruding tummy on the ground of forgiveness by God can only give people more room to engage in it. Like I said earlier even in our core traditions as Africans, pre marital sex or pregnancy outside marriage was/is a taboo let alone christendom.

1 Like

Re: Some Churches Carry-out Pregnancy Test Before Wedding: Why? by Nobody: 1:41am On Feb 21, 2013
The whole "no kids out of wedlock" rule i presume.
One american woman lost her job at a catholic organization for being preggers before she tied the knot with her hubby. Its funny the bible says one musn't judge the next man yet the church feels it is exempt from the rule....eh!

#ispeakthereal
#team.anti-hypocrisy lol
Re: Some Churches Carry-out Pregnancy Test Before Wedding: Why? by francisca5: 4:46am On Feb 21, 2013
What they are preaching is for the couple to try and do abortion before coming to the presence of God for blessing. Cos I don't see the difference between pre marital sex and pre marital pregnancy. Watch wat u preach ooo.
Re: Some Churches Carry-out Pregnancy Test Before Wedding: Why? by Solozzo(m): 4:59am On Feb 21, 2013
What concerns God and the church with whether couple have sex before marriage or woman is pregnant. Let who does not sin cast the first stone!
Re: Some Churches Carry-out Pregnancy Test Before Wedding: Why? by Solozzo(m): 5:15am On Feb 21, 2013
eldoradoxx: As human beings we only punish for known sins by prohibiting then from wedding in church, God punishes the unknown sins like abortion etc . After the lady puts to bed n if they wish, they can come forth and dedicate their home before God after confessing to fornication, but for them to be joined together with ring and all marriage rites, NO way. Infact why do they want to conduct marriage rite over a marriage that has been consummated already? Who says that repentance takes away the consequences of sin? Yes, you have repented and God has forgiven your sins, but the natural order of things must follow, you reap whar you sow. A man gets reckless in early life, drinks and smokes and sleeps around, he later repents but that does not take away the fact that his liver and kidney are packing up, or that he has Aids!!! So allowing people to wed with lady's protruding tummy on the ground of forgiveness by God can only give people more room to engage in it. Like I said earlier even in our core traditions as Africans, pre marital sex or pregnancy outside marriage was/is a taboo let alone christendom.

The church should learn to move with the times. Rules against fornication were universal in old times and easily adhered to even in African societies then because if the social systems then. But nowadays young people are more independent, marry later and need sex life. I don't think it is a useful rule these days. What concerns God with what you do between yourselves as long as both respect each others wishes. If pregnancy arises and both agree to keep thee baby and marry the church should accept or else develop a premarital sex test. Laugh out loud
Re: Some Churches Carry-out Pregnancy Test Before Wedding: Why? by tohirah(f): 6:52am On Feb 21, 2013
I am nt in support of pre-marital sex but when it happens and pregnancy is involved. If churches refuse 2 get them married..... Are they saying they should continue giving birth out of wedlock? They should be happy they even decided to marry each other
Re: Some Churches Carry-out Pregnancy Test Before Wedding: Why? by chiteny(m): 6:53am On Feb 21, 2013
tete7000: Peter asked Jesus how many times must I be offended before I stopped forgiven, seven times? To which Christ replied 77x7 times meaning as long as people keep coming for forgiveness Gog is ever willing to forgive. Applied to this issue, even if people had engaged in premarital sex and are now willing to living as legitimate couple, God will never withhold his grace. [b]Problem most churches have is that they are manmade and as such their rules are men and not Gods. They are people Jesus said go one mile to get a convert only to make him worse than themselves. Vindictive, jugdemental, unforgiven and driven by desire to punish than show mercy. God does not desire that people die in their sins and will willingly join erred couples together pregnant or no pregnancy. [/b]Do these churches not accept couples with children into their churches as converts? If they do why do they now refuse to wed pregnant couples? Sheer hypocrisy and lack of scriptural undrstandng. No man has a right to condemn another. Let him who has not sinned be the first to cast a stone, Jesus is reechoing.

I like your post. It is the most sensible I have read so far, especially the bolded section (though I have not had time to read all the posts).

I however want to add a twist to the topic:

Twist 1- Couple A engages in premarital sex till the wedding day but bride was not pregnant and they were joined. Couple B engaged in premarital sex but bride got pregnant before the wedding and obviously were not joined together. So the question is which of the couples are justified in their actions as per church "rules"? Couple A or Couple B?

Twist 2- Medically, positive pregnancy test could be false. Those in the medical field can explain better (certain drugs containing some chemical substance could influence this blood pregnancy test). So the issue is this, if the bride is tested for pregnancy and it shows positive while she is actually not pregnant, is it justifiable for the church not to wed the couple as the pregnancy test from their renowned authentic hospital says it is positive?

So to me, this test could complicate things. LET CHRISTIANITY LEAVE MAN-MADE RULES AND DO THE THINGS OF GOD AS GIVEN IN HIS MANUAL FOR US.
Re: Some Churches Carry-out Pregnancy Test Before Wedding: Why? by chiteny(m): 6:56am On Feb 21, 2013
Before I am criticized, I am not in support of pre-marital sex. However, I am of the opinion that once a man sees the parents of his intended wife and pays the bride price and fulfills all other traditional requirements for marriage, sex at this point is not a sin.
Re: Some Churches Carry-out Pregnancy Test Before Wedding: Why? by ijawkid(m): 7:11am On Feb 21, 2013
One thing I do know is that making pregnancy tests mandatory only would make couples who intend to marry resort to abortion(double wahala)...........what the churches should focus on is disciplining those who are caught engaging in pre-marital sex,because that is what leads to pregnancy in the first place.....I'm not saying the churches should go ahead to unite couples who are pregnant....NO.....but I don't encourage this pregnancy test thing...........because many would commit sexual immorality and avoid pregnancy(either kiLl the unborn baby or make use of condoms and other birth control measures) as much as they can............

My point:::...what the church should be more on the look out for are the many who are living amoral lives.................correct the problem when it is at its latent stage so that it doesn't result to pregnancy and all that.....
Re: Some Churches Carry-out Pregnancy Test Before Wedding: Why? by tete7000(m): 7:30am On Feb 21, 2013
eldoradoxx: All this write up to justify why church should approve adultery and fornication and the consequences? Have you not read in bible where it is written that honour of marriage is bed undefiled? Is marriage ment for pregnant woman and an expectant father or between bride and groom? There is no problem with becoming pregnant before wedding, infact you can go to your village meeting or before your village juju and conduct the wedding, no issue! But for u to maintain bible standard marriage, u must not be pregnant or even be having pr marital sex with your partner to be!!!
. It is definitely clear you lack capability to undrstand the issue raised in my writeup no wonder u attend ur church. First no church condole immorality. Secondly a church is not a place of condemnation but of mercy. Thirdly God doesn't condemn, satan and sin do. Fourtly the marital vow even when taken with pregnancy remain a vow between the man and the woman, if u re not sure go to catholic church and obtain one. Names of the man and woman are specifically mentioned and nothing is mentioned of the baby. Finally even when baby starts coming after marriage God view family as a single unit of people, reason why catholic church keeps emphasising importance of raising children within Goddly families. And to add to this will your church accept convert who are pregnant while ignorant of gospel but now want to be born again if I may use ur slang? The bible says my people perish for lack of understandng. This is applicable to you and ur likes. Jesus exonerated the adulterous woman even while mosaic law demanded otherwise. You people are living under the law and not under grace. Too, too sad.
Re: Some Churches Carry-out Pregnancy Test Before Wedding: Why? by adahogwuche(m): 8:50am On Feb 21, 2013
If you won't wed a couple because a lady is pregnant, I think pregnancy test should not be the only test to be carried out. Virginity test should be carried out on both the male and female.afterall u weren't supposed to have sex till marriage. Anyone who is not a virgin should not be married then.
Re: Some Churches Carry-out Pregnancy Test Before Wedding: Why? by mathewalab: 8:56am On Feb 21, 2013
It is extremely sad that majority of those who have responded on this topic were fake christian who did not understand why they attend church services or being a CHRISTIAN.

A Christian is a little Christ( a follower of Christ, living and abiding with the principles of the word of God -BIBLE)
Please anytime we face with questions as regard our faith, the first question we should ask ourselves is - what is the position of the word of God - Bible?

Now, follow me to read: HEBREWS 13:4 "Marriage is honourable in all, and the bed undefilled: but whoremongers and adulterers God will judge"

So, if God said He condemned a behaviour and He will judge the act; then you agreed with me that pastors and the church are custodian of this Biblical injuction, how then do we blame church for conducting pregnancy test before marriage.

Are you saying the church and pastor should share potion of the punishment for the offenders of the sin? Definitely no truly called man of God will support heresis in the name of civiliazation or whatever you call it.

It is on this note, I am persuading Nairalanders to stop misuse our freedom of expression on topics we know nothing about.Therefore there is no basis to support sex before marriage, it is fornication and our God disapprove it.

The act of a young lady keeping herself till weeding night, apart from Bible is a cultural thing; which I knewn Yoruba and other tribe too practice it. It is civilization that spoil our way of life this day's; And as a matter of fact, the word of God prevail culture and civilization.

To those of you who supported the act of sex before marriage, I by the mercies of God call you to the alter of Jesus Christ now, and obtain true salvation that the king of Glory gives freely. It is well with your souls. (Amen)

1 Like

Re: Some Churches Carry-out Pregnancy Test Before Wedding: Why? by mathewalab: 9:03am On Feb 21, 2013
It is extremely sad that majority of those who have responded on this topic were fake christian who did not understand why they attend church services or being a CHRISTIAN.

A Christian is a little Christ( a follower of Christ, living and abiding with the principles of the word of God -BIBLE)
Please anytime we face with questions as regard our faith, the first question we should ask ourselves is - what is the position of the word of God - Bible?

Now, follow me to read: HEBREWS 13:4 "Marriage is honourable in all, and the bed undefilled: but whoremongers and adulterers God will judge"

So, if God said He condemned a behaviour and He will judge the act; then you agreed with me that pastors and the church are custodian of this Biblical injuction, how then do we blame church for conducting pregnancy test before marriage.

Are you saying the church and pastor should share potion of the punishment for the offenders of the sin? Definitely no truly called man of God will support heresis in the name of civiliazation or whatever you call it.

It is on this note, I am persuading Nairalanders to stop misuse our freedom of expression on topics we know nothing about.Therefore there is no basis to support sex before marriage, it is fornication and our God disapprove it.

The act of a young lady keeping herself till weeding night, apart from Bible is a cultural thing; which I knewn Yoruba and other tribe too practice it. It is civilization that spoil our way of life this day's; And as a matter of fact, the word of God prevail culture and civilization.

To those of you who supported the act of sex before marriage, I by the mercies of God call you to the alter of Jesus Christ now, and obtain true salvation that the king of Glory gives freely. It is well with your souls. (Amen)

2 Likes

Re: Some Churches Carry-out Pregnancy Test Before Wedding: Why? by ifyfaith: 9:07am On Feb 21, 2013
wat is the essence, the churches should rather preach holiness and abstainance than not joining d pregnant bride with d groom. i am not saying it is good for a lady tob get pregnant b4 marriage o cos i diidnt get pregnant b4 marriage,but once it has happened, d pastors should gv dem proper counselling andv still bless d couple. in my own opinion o
Re: Some Churches Carry-out Pregnancy Test Before Wedding: Why? by SELFWORTH: 9:12am On Feb 21, 2013
tete7000: . It is definitely clear you lack capability to undrstand the issue raised in my writeup no wonder u attend ur church. First no church condole immorality. Secondly a church is not a place of condemnation but of mercy. Thirdly God doesn't condemn, satan and sin do. Fourtly the marital vow even when taken with pregnancy remain a vow between the man and the woman, if u re not sure go to catholic church and obtain one. Names of the man and woman are specifically mentioned and nothing is mentioned of the baby. Finally even when baby starts coming after marriage God view family as a single unit of people, reason why catholic church keeps emphasising importance of raising children within Goddly families. And to add to this will your church accept convert who are pregnant while ignorant of gospel but now want to be born again if I may use ur slang? The bible says my people perish for lack of understandng. This is applicable to you and ur likes. Jesus exonerated the adulterous woman even while mosaic law demanded otherwise. You people are living [/b]under the law and not under grace. Too, too sad.

YOU ARE CONTRADICTING yourself. See below .

Poster @mathewalab said it all;
[b]

1 Like

Re: Some Churches Carry-out Pregnancy Test Before Wedding: Why? by SELFWORTH: 9:22am On Feb 21, 2013
tete7000: . It is definitely clear you lack capability to undrstand the issue raised in my writeup no wonder u attend ur church. First no church condole immorality. Secondly a church is not a place of condemnation but of mercy. Thirdly God doesn't condemn, satan and sin do. Fourtly the marital vow even when taken with pregnancy remain a vow between the man and the woman, if u re not sure go to catholic church and obtain one. Names of the man and woman are specifically mentioned and nothing is mentioned of the baby. Finally even when baby starts coming after marriage God view family as a single unit of people, reason why catholic church keeps emphasising importance of raising children within Goddly families. And to add to this will your church accept convert who are pregnant while ignorant of gospel but now want to be born again if I may use ur slang? The bible says my people perish for lack of understandng. This is applicable to you and ur likes. Jesus exonerated the adulterous woman even while mosaic law demanded otherwise. You people are living under the law and not under grace. Too, too sad.

This is absolute nonsense .

Please what church do you attend?

What bible do you guys study in your church?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Will This My Act Of Good Lead Me To Hell? / Which Of The Ten Commandments Do You Find Difficult To Obey?? / In 70 Years Of RCCG; Have You Been To Redemption Camp?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 157
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.