Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,752 members, 7,831,416 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 06:24 PM

Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland By-Election 2013: Nominations - Politics (44) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland By-Election 2013: Nominations (53733 Views)

PDP Wins Ife Central (osun State) House Of Assembly By-election / Eze Ndi Igbo In Lagos Reacts To Oba Of Lagos Anti-igbo Comment / Niger East Senatorial By-election Results (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) ... (59) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland By-Election 2013: Nominations by manny4life(m): 4:55pm On Feb 26, 2013
Biafra Rep, thank you for your distinct submission.

I don't know if you're aware, there were few question directly asked towards you.
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland By-Election 2013: Nominations by achi4u(m): 4:56pm On Feb 26, 2013
OnlyTruth thank you for that your breath-taking speech you have there.

Just waiting to hear from the other two remaining contestants...
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland By-Election 2013: Nominations by manny4life(m): 5:00pm On Feb 26, 2013
As it stands, Alex 101 is yet to grace us with his submission.

Patience is endurance, WE AWAIT.
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland By-Election 2013: Nominations by Nobody: 5:02pm On Feb 26, 2013
I will like to ask some questions directly to each of the contestants.....
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland By-Election 2013: Nominations by manny4life(m): 5:04pm On Feb 26, 2013
ilugunboy: I will like to ask some questions directly to each of the contestants.....

I'm sorry, you're not eligible to ask question, by virtue of not being Igbo...
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland By-Election 2013: Nominations by Biafrarep(m): 5:05pm On Feb 26, 2013
manny4life: Biafra Rep, thank you for your distinct submission.

I don't know if you're aware, there were few question directly asked towards you.
Nope, could you please highlight the questions?
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland By-Election 2013: Nominations by manny4life(m): 5:06pm On Feb 26, 2013
Biafra rep: Nope, could you please highlight the questions?

Give me a few mins, let me go back a few pages, hang on
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland By-Election 2013: Nominations by manny4life(m): 5:07pm On Feb 26, 2013
Ngwakwe: Please, if any Honourable Contestant is ready. Here are your questions.

Can you briefly outline your manifesto and describe your vision for Ndigbo and how you intend integrating and using Igbos diversity as a source of strength in achieving our collective objectives as against what will divide us and bring shame to our future generation?

How do you intend forming your cabinet?

What will you do to reject "Defeat" as an answer when it's glaringly clear you are falling of the cliff?

When you do think, our collective effort is needed to intervene beyond the inputs of the members of your cabinet.

Biafra Rep, over to you.

Here is the first
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland By-Election 2013: Nominations by Nobody: 5:08pm On Feb 26, 2013
[/quote]always(f): 3:45pm

Wait a mo 
The very busy,self acclaimed noisy one suddenly,just 3 months into his busy life now has time? Enough time as to want to contest for same office?

Oturugbeke   

Lesson 1: When slapped with defeat in a wrestling match,manufacture a face saving story.

Lesson 2:sow the wind,expect the whirlwind.

Oucccch,what a shame.[quote]

This thread has been proceeding peacefully in your absense better go back to your ofenmanu husband and leave us alone. We don't want any trace of ofenmanu here
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland By-Election 2013: Nominations by manny4life(m): 5:08pm On Feb 26, 2013
orufe: A QUESTION FOR BIAFRA REP.
Your discussions has always been about the south east and your lofty ideas for the region. However, there are many of us from Rivers state who are proud Igbo and feels you can not carry us along.
So how do you tend to carry the Igbo in Rivers state along considering we are not in the south east?.

Another one
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland By-Election 2013: Nominations by manny4life(m): 5:11pm On Feb 26, 2013
For contestants, please see the above questions.

I will try to go back pages to dig up questions from this morning...

Till then, let's make this thread an active challenging thread.

Da'alu nu..
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland By-Election 2013: Nominations by 9jaIhail(m): 5:20pm On Feb 26, 2013
ilugunboy: I will like to ask some questions directly to each of the contestants.....

Will you please get out from here and head to ladipo where your almighty Fashola assigned you a duty?
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland By-Election 2013: Nominations by alfaman1: 5:34pm On Feb 26, 2013
Here goes.

1 - How old are you?

2 - Which part of igboland are you from? Describe your area very well to show you are a real nwafor Igbo.

3 - Do you agree that "One Nigeria" is better than an independent Igboland and that Igbos are murderers and kidnappers who should emulate Boko Haram and answer questions in the International Court of Justice about committing treason for trying to secede from Nigeria? Would you accept that someone who holds such views work in your cabinet or as your second in command?
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland By-Election 2013: Nominations by dayokanu(m): 5:34pm On Feb 26, 2013
Nnewi traits for you. When they are defeated they coin excuses like "going to look for piss in Abidjan" or "I'm busy, have a thriving business and am opening another one"

When the threat is gone they show face like I am back to contest for Nigeria presidency, I was begged to come back

Like i said the only place of relevance of the coward is on the internet

Nnewi must be the nest of cowards shaming Iboland.

Useless set of people

BTW lets continue with the selection and lets see who PointlessB want to impose on us. Though i already know.

In case you dont know Its the Nnewi coward that PointlessB wants to be Eze ibo wuruwuru
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland By-Election 2013: Nominations by alfaman1: 5:36pm On Feb 26, 2013
dayokanu: Nnewi traits for you. When they are defeated they coin excuses like "going to look for piss in Abidjan" or "I'm busy, have a thriving business and am opening another one"

When the threat is gone they show face like I am back to contest for Nigeria presidency, I was begged to come back

Useless set of people

BTW lets continue with the selection and lets see who PointlessB want to impose on us. Though i already know.

In case you dont know Its the Nnewi coward that PointlessB wants to be Eze ibo wuruwuru

Who let the dogs out?
who, who, who, who?
Who let the dogs out?
who, who, who, who?
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland By-Election 2013: Nominations by ifyalways(f): 5:39pm On Feb 26, 2013
chukwudi44: always(f): 3:45pm

Wait a mo 
The very busy,self acclaimed noisy one suddenly,just 3 months into his busy life now has time? Enough time as to want to contest for same office?

Oturugbeke   

Lesson 1: When slapped with defeat in a wrestling match,manufacture a face saving story.

Lesson 2:sow the wind,expect the whirlwind.

Oucccch,what a shame.

This thread has been proceeding peacefully in your
absense better go back to your ofenmanu husband
and leave us alone. We don't want any trace of
ofenmanu here
who be dis?
Bia,learn how to quote when you are in an ofenmanu
website before address moi cheesy
I am Chief Mrs, little one. Chief Mrs.
How many women can afford an Odu aka na ukwu in your hamlet ? cheesy cool

Chief Mrs offline . cheesy

I am busy,very busy. grin
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland By-Election 2013: Nominations by Biafrarep(m): 5:44pm On Feb 26, 2013
Your discussions has always been about the south east and your lofty ideas for the region. However, there are many of us from Rivers state who are proud Igbo and feels you can not carry us along.
So how do you tend to carry the Igbo in Rivers state along considering we are not in the south east?.
Ndeewo nwanne! I am happy about the question you asked, daalu sur! It is apparent your question came before I Presented my manifesto because I treated it extensively in my manifesto but all the same I will repeat what I said there. If you give me your mandate, I will strive to reunite the Igbos with their kits and kins in Etche, Obigbo, Ikwere, Ogba/Egbema/Ndoni and other Igbo speaking parts of Rivers state. I will do this through massive enlightenment and awareness programmes. Our brothers have been sold a fat lie by the enemies that we will claim their oil and take over Port Harcourt if they identify with us! Ridiculous right? My question is, have the people of Anambra or say Enugu usurped the oil wells in Abia or Imo? Again is P.H not already dominated by Igbos from both within and outside Rivers state? Ndeewo!!
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland By-Election 2013: Nominations by manny4life(m): 5:48pm On Feb 26, 2013
dayokanu: Nnewi traits for you. When they are defeated they coin excuses like "going to look for piss in Abidjan" or "I'm busy, have a thriving business and am opening another one"

Useless set of people

My goodness, do u ever QUIT trolling from thread to thread? Seriously dayo, get a grip.
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland By-Election 2013: Nominations by Syncan(m): 5:52pm On Feb 26, 2013
manny4life: Biafra Rep, thank you for your distinct submission.

Naani ajuju nke a di n'enu ka ajuru biafra Rep n'onwe ya, Ajuju ndi ozo diri ha nile na-azo ochichi

The above is the only question yet directed specifically to Biafra Rep, others questions are for the candidates in general

Maka ajuju a, Okwu onu nwa amadi a, nke anyi wetara site n'ibe akwukwo(17)kwesiri idaju obi tinye kwuo aziza ya.

With regards to this question, this his statement below made in page(17)should be satisfying, in line with his response.

Biafra rep: Ndigbo nmanma nu! A bu mu nwa afo Igbo, ahurum ndi Igbo n'ile n'anya. Site na Asaba rue n'Awka, Ekwulobia, Udi, Nsukka, Abakiliki, Afikpo, Owerri, Mbaise, Aba, Ngwa, ma rue na Obigbo ya na Etche, anyi n'ile bu ofu, Igbo bu oke mba. Oburu na unu atunyerem na ndorondoro ochichi nairaland, agam agba mbo ejiko anyi n'ile onu. Ama mu omenala Igbo nke oma, ejerem akwukwo ma turu ugo. Ama kwa mu asusu bekee nke oma. Biko unu bianye aka ebe edere ''Biafra rep'' Igbo ekelem unu, Ndeewo nu!

[Biafra rep] Greetings Igbos! I am an Igbo man and I love all my people. From Asaba to Awka, Ekwulobia, Udi, Nsukka, Abakaliki,Afikpo, Owerri, Mbaise, Aba, Ngwa,up to Obigbo and Etche,we are all one, a great nation, Igboland. If I'm elected,I will work relentlessly towards actualizing a fraternal Unity amongst us. I'm deep rooted in the culture and tradition of our people,I am well read and communicates fluently in English as well. do kindly cast your votes on "Biafra Rep"

1 Like

Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland By-Election 2013: Nominations by manny4life(m): 5:55pm On Feb 26, 2013
Syncan:

Naani ajuju nke a di n'enu ka ajuru biafra Rep n'onwe ya, Ajuju ndi ozo diri ha nile na-azo ochichi

The above is the only question yet directed specifically to Biafra Rep, others questions are for the candidates in general

Maka ajuju a, Okwu onu nwa amadi a, nke anyi wetara site n'ibe akwukwo(17)kwesiri idaju obi tinye kwuo aziza ya.

With regards to this question, this his statement below made in page(17)should be satisfying, in line with his response.

Yes, I think I stated that. The second question was the only one directed to him "personally" but others are opened. If I missed it, my apologies and thank you for catching it.

However, keep in mind that he's not necessarily satisfying my requirement, but that of the people that is why I indulged all to read their various manifestos, like he said, he addressed it in his speech.
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland By-Election 2013: Nominations by Syncan(m): 5:57pm On Feb 26, 2013
manny4life:

Yes, I think I stated that. The second question was the only one directed to him "personally" but others are opened. If I missed it, my apologies and thank you for catching it.

Nnoo Nwanne...Anyi no na-ele
You are Welcome brother... We watch.

Oge anyi na-ekwu maka afo ojuju, o bu maka ndi uche ha di na ajuju ahu, bukwazi ndi ga ebinye aka
By satisfying requirements, we are talking to the electorates who are also interested in that question
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland By-Election 2013: Nominations by PointB: 6:00pm On Feb 26, 2013
Biafra_rep has indeed represented with his powerful which shows he has a good grip of the situation. Let me join in thanking him for his submission and the effort to answer some of the question.

As the jigsaw fall into place, let's await what Alex101 has to offer us.
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland By-Election 2013: Nominations by manny4life(m): 6:02pm On Feb 26, 2013
For the record and interest of all, please, unless if a question was "SPECIFICALLY DIRECTED TOWARDS YOU", then you're not will to answer that question. There are "GENERAL QUESTIONS" opened to the floor. With time, I will collate all questions asked.

In addition, because I am an official and to keep neutrality, I cannot direct your questions to their answers in their manifestos, so PLEASE I BEG OF YOU, READ THEIR MANIFESTOS. Lots of questions that were asked were covered in depth from the 2 out of the 3 who has submitted their manifestos.
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland By-Election 2013: Nominations by manny4life(m): 6:05pm On Feb 26, 2013
Syncan:

Oge anyi na-ekwu maka afo ojuju, o bu maka ndi uche ha di na ajuju ahu, bukwazi ndi ga ebinye aka
By satisfying requirements, we are talking to the electorates who are also interested in that question

Exactly.

I would have loved to point the people answers to their questions "in their speech", but I may misinterpret or someone else may mistake my words for supporting the other. So it's important that people read it or the contestants can reiterate it over and over again. As his campaign manager, if he has answered it, you can just direct them to the answer with a quote.

Rather than saying it in your own words, quoting it or highlighting the portion that states it should suffice since you're his campaign manager. This will go a long way since I doubt lots of people will read that.
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland By-Election 2013: Nominations by Syncan(m): 6:12pm On Feb 26, 2013
PointB: Biafra_rep has indeed represented with his powerful which shows he has a good grip of the situation. Let me join in thanking him for his submission and the effort to answer some of the question.

As the jigsaw fall into place, let's await what Alex101 has to offer us.

PointB, ka uche gi di ya

PointB, for your info

Syncan: Nke mbu:Anyi kelere eze nwanyi Ogugua ndi igbo nile dika o siri roputa Nwa amadi a bu Manny4life ka o soro na ndi Oka ikpe. Mazi Manny bu onye nwere ako na uche, isi jukwara ya oyi nke Ukwu.

First: We express our appreciation to Queen Ogugua of e-Igboland for the appointment of Mr Manny4life into the Election Tribunal. Mr Manny is wise and cool headed.

Nke abuo: Anyi jikwa oghere a na ekwuputa na anyi aloghachila azu na ndoro ndoro a ebe o bu na aka PointB a puola na ya.

Secondly: We use this opportunity to declare that we are poised to continue in this race since PointB will no longer have a hand in it.

Anyi bidoro na enyozi ya enyo, ma gwakwa ya n'ihu ihe na ewute anyi mana ochegharighi. Ewezuga oge o si na Biafra Rep nwere nani ntunye aka abuo ebe o bu ato(pg 17), Unu lee anya unu ahu na o noro na-agupu Biafra Rep na ndi kenere ekene ka e mechara ntunye aka. O bunadi mgbe Biafra Rep putara nke ugboro abuo, bia kenee umu ibe n'uzo doro anya, ya bu PointB ekweghi ya ekele dika o siri kwe ndi ozo. Ihe nile gbara na anwu ka onye obula hu ya.

We became suspicious and made the reason clear to him but he did not retreat. Not withstanding the initial error of publishing a vote of two instead of three for Biafra Rep(pg 17),it is visible that he refused to acknowledge that Biafra Rep has made his acceptance public .Despite the fact that Biafra Rep came out a second time to make a more comprehensive speech, PointB never acknowledged him as he did others. Every thing is evident for all to see. Biafra Rep campaign organisation.
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland By-Election 2013: Nominations by Syncan(m): 6:15pm On Feb 26, 2013
manny4life:

Exactly.

I would have loved to point the people answers to their questions "in their speech", but I may misinterpret or someone else may mistake my words for supporting the other. So it's important that people read it or the contestants can reiterate it over and over again. As his campaign manager, if he has answered it, you can just direct them to the answer with a quote.

Rather than saying it in your own words, quoting it or highlighting the portion that states it should suffice since you're his campaign manager. This will go a long way since I doubt lots of people will read that.

O bu ihe m mere
Exactly what i did with page reference
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland By-Election 2013: Nominations by PointB: 6:26pm On Feb 26, 2013
Syncan:

PointB, ka uche gi di ya

PointB, for your info

[/b]

Aww, sorry I did not see this until now. Pls take it as an oversight, I have no intention of undermining your candidate or your campaign for him. My sincere apology for the oversight. Please forgive me. Ikpere mi nu na la. Ayu yo kam na yo gi. Biko nwanne, gbahara m.
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland By-Election 2013: Nominations by Biafrarep(m): 6:27pm On Feb 26, 2013
Ngwakwe: Please, if any Honourable Contestant is ready. Here are your questions.

Can you briefly outline your manifesto and describe your vision for Ndigbo and how you intend integrating and using Igbos diversity as a source of strength in achieving our collective objectives as against what will divide us and bring shame to our future generation?

How do you intend forming your cabinet?

What will you do to reject "Defeat" as an answer when it's glaringly clear you are falling of the cliff?

When you do think, our collective effort is needed to intervene beyond the inputs of the members of your cabinet.

Biafra Rep, over to you.
Udo diri gi Mazi Ngwakwe. You asked four or is it five questions, okay. No 1. I have answered this question, please go through my manifesto or better still my answer to Mazi Orufe. No 2. I will extend an olive branch to my fellow contestants and form a rainbow coalition with them i.e I will integrate them into my cabinet if they give their consent. No 3. Wow, what a question! Well it depents on the kind of adversary, if it one that is overwhelmingly superior to me, then I will go for a truce afterall a dead lion is not better than a living cat! Personally, I am a go getter who would see a cup as half full rather than half empty. Again he who fights and runs away lives to fight another day! No 4. My answer is yes! Nnoo.
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland By-Election 2013: Nominations by 9jaIhail(m): 6:30pm On Feb 26, 2013
manny4life:

My goodness, do u ever QUIT trolling from thread to thread? Seriously dayo, get a grip.

Hehehehe manny my brother, do you see reason why i said don't give these people permission to be part of this process? This mad dog is on loose this night. I pray he don't come back and see this both comment lol.
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland By-Election 2013: Nominations by Syncan(m): 6:38pm On Feb 26, 2013
PointB:

Aww, sorry I did not see this until now. Pls take it as an oversight, I have no intention of undermining your candidate or your campaign for him. My sincere apology for the oversight. Please forgive me. Ikpere mi nu na la. Ayu yo kam na yo gi. Biko nwanne, gbahara m.

Bilie Nwanne, Iwe nwanne adighi eru n'okpukpu, ka ihe bere n'abali buru anwu nta. Udo diri gi

Arise brother, anger against a brother does not get to the bone marrow, lets bygone be bygone. Peace

Biafra Rep campaign Organisation

1 Like

Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland By-Election 2013: Nominations by dayokanu(m): 6:42pm On Feb 26, 2013
9ja_I_hail:

Hehehehe manny my brother, do you see reason why i said don't give these people permission to be part of this process? This mad dog is on loose this night. I pray he don't come back and see this both comment lol.

Can you just type in Igbo?
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland By-Election 2013: Nominations by alex14(m): 6:46pm On Feb 26, 2013
INTRODUCTION:

Ndigbo of NL, I humbly seek for your vote in order for me to serve you. Some/most of you doubted my loyalty and I understand the reason(s) for your doubt(s). I've been a registered member of NL for almost 3yrs now, though with a status of an irregular poster. This is strictly due to the nature of what I do and I believe it shouldn't be an excuse as most of you here are also busy with one thing or the other. Insipte of your individual tight schedule, you make out time to represent Igbo view, and I must confess that this is an inspiration to me. I no longer have room for excuses, for with you guys by my side, we can take this online body, which some had ridiculed in the past, to greater heights. I, like every other true Igbo, can no longer sit idle and watch what our brothers started go the "nigerian way", a way of destruction. This body must/should be nurtured to grow.

AREAS (THOUGH, OPEN ENDED) IN WHICH I INTEND TO FOCUS ON AS EZE NDIGBO nairaland:

I strongly believe in continuity and detest chaos. It's on this basis that I will ensure that my tenure maintains a constant rapport with the two immediate past Ezes Onlytruth and Odumchi in order to have a structure that will last and benefit us for as long as it can. While doing these, my administration would also inculcate programmes (and welcome any suggestion) that would be of help. Where there is disagreement, we'll work our way through and hopefully reach a compromise.
Below are some of the areas I consider important and will focus on as Eze (again, not limited to these areas):

1. BIAFRA:
Over the years, if there is one word Nigerians dread and hate ,,,it's the word "BIAFRA". Heck, it even scares some Igbo too,,,if in doubt, see NL. I have even seen online/offline, how some Igbo try to distance themselves from Biafra, just like some of our Eastern brothers too. Talk about running from one's shadow. My friends, this is understandable, but regrettable. I must "commend" the Nigerian government for the job it did on its people,,,this job is also being done as we speak. They (Nigerian government) went to work on the psyche of her citizens and today, I can say without any apology, that they've succeeded in creating the largest congregation of ignorant folks in the entire universe. Nigeria is the only place on earth where you'll need devine intervention in order to differentiate between the so called "educated" and the uneducated. I came to this conclusion a long time ago, when I realize that critical and logical thinking are extremely alien to most folks residing in the dungeon called Nigeria. I once met a Nigerian who claimed that Nigeria is the only country that operates a "war college" throughout the entire African continent. Nigeria is bad for Nigerians, YET they firmly embrace it,,,talk about "stockholm syndrome".

It's on this basis that I urge Ndigbo to rethink their steps in the dungeon called Nigeria. They should ask themselves if their so called fellow Nigerians will embrace the true sense of nationhood. A country where your ethnic background matters not? A place where you can aspire to be a governor, as long as you meet the requirement? All these and many more critical questions need answers and deep reflection on the part of Igbo,,,especially, the ones that have erroneously embraced Nigeria. Do folks want to remain in a country where they're in constant apprehension because of the suspicion emanating from their host(s)?

This is why I chose to firmly embrace Biafra, simply because it's the mirror opposite to nigeria. There are some who think the quest for Biafran independence means war,,,nothing can be further from the truth. We live in the 21st century and I strongly believe Biafra can/will be achieved without shedding a single drop of blood. That's why you have places like Scotland demanding for their own nation. Even, Catalonia in Spain. Now, sceptics will say it's not possible in Africa and my response to them is: LIARS. As we speak, in Owerri, the Billie human right initiative is doing a good job of trying to bring mass murderers to justice. This http://www.bilie.org/Default.aspx is a well grounded organisation which I support in my own little way. They have members all around the world, and a known office in Owerri.

On the issue of MASSOB, I must state here that I'm opposed to how they are going about their objective. They've lost too many young men to continue on that reckless path. I strongly believe that Uwazurike and the MASSOB leadership must be called to order and be forced to disband, as they're not only embarrassing, but also risking the lives of Igbo youung men.

2. UNDER REPRESENTATION OF IGBO IN THE MEDIA:
The greatest lie ever told by the devil was convincing humanity it didn't exist. I develop heart-ache each time I see a nation of roughly 35-40M people without a strong voice (if any at all) in the media. The lack of a mainstream Igbo media outfit is strictly due to the "profit menatlity". Since Ndigbo do not see profit in floating a "FORMIDABLE" media outfit, her enemies have continued telling Igbo stories. We've ignored the media at our own "political peril". With the help of the arab media (al jazeria in particular), Palestine (inspite of the terrorist bodies like Hamas and hezbolla) was granted a non-member observer status in the UN. As Eze, I will encourage Ndigbo on NL to visit and support Igbo media site that promote Igbo interests.

3. SACRIFICE AND NIGERIAN POLITICS:
Ndigbo si na onye aghala nwanne ya. It's this cardinal principle and sacrifice that helped our parents recorver fairly quickly after the war. I don't need to bore you all with tales on how an established Igbo person will train a poor from another family in the village. This sacrifice also helped in creating a fairly decent middle class (judging by African standard). Translate this into politics, I must say we've failed woefully. Ndogbo must learn how to sacrifice national interests in place for regional interests. Others have been doing this and it has/will continue to work for them in Nigeria. As a core Biafranist, I embrace nigerian politics without embracing the dungeon called Nigeria, because this is exactly what our friends of Yoruba and Hausa/Fulani extraction have perfected. Both have given too little and taken too much,,,if in doubt, see the list of oil block owners.

4. EFULEFUISM AND IT'S DANGERS ON IGBO INTERESTS:
Igbo are republicans by nature, but I strongly believe that this republicanism has its limits in Nigeria. The republican nature of Ndigbo is a good quality to be proud of and I must say I'm proud to be part of it. In thesame breath, I also believe that unbridled republicanism leads to outright "efulefuism". One of my objectives here would be to point out the importance of "safely navigating the Nigerian dungeon". I believe this lack of knowledge on sensing danger by Ndigbo is costing us too much unnecessary loss of lives and property.

5. OVERALL AIM :

I strongly believe that the overall objective of any Igbo that loves and desire a true egalitarian society should be in support of actualising Biafra. I don't need much to convince any sane Igbo and "one-nigerianists" at all,,,all I need is Nigeria and some nairaland characters. Heck, I have some few thread for you to check out: https://www.nairaland.com/1191006/lopsidedness-kano-customs-training-college and https://www.nairaland.com/1182904/petitions-national-assembly-over-army.

Thanks to the organisers of this election, pointB, 9ja I hail, manny4life, Eze nwayi. Many thanks to my supporters, opponents, and all those who took part in this election. Thank you all and God bless the Igbo nation. Ndigbo/Biafrans wish Nigerians what they wish Ndigbo/Biafrans.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) ... (59) (Reply)

Ojogbane Adegbe: 'Nigeria Will Burn If I Open Up On Arms Deal' / Mary Odili Wept And Begged Supreme Court Judges To Accept N5billion Bribe - SR / Whistleblower Narrates What Transpired In The Lagos Apartment Where EFCC Seized

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 93
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.