Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,584 members, 7,847,455 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 05:48 PM

Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland By-Election 2013: Nominations - Politics (45) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland By-Election 2013: Nominations (53823 Views)

PDP Wins Ife Central (osun State) House Of Assembly By-election / Eze Ndi Igbo In Lagos Reacts To Oba Of Lagos Anti-igbo Comment / Niger East Senatorial By-election Results (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) ... (59) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland By-Election 2013: Nominations by dayokanu(m): 6:46pm On Feb 26, 2013
manny4life:

My goodness, do u ever QUIT trolling from thread to thread? Seriously dayo, get a grip.

Speak to me only when spoken to...you disgusting leprechaun ! where are your manners? these days, every morronn has an opinion about Dayokanu

Imagine the nerve for this schlepp, A direct descendant of men who tie wrappers is mentioning my name all over cyberspace. Uncircumcised philistine
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland By-Election 2013: Nominations by alex14(m): 6:48pm On Feb 26, 2013
BTW, I posted with alex_101, because alex101 was banned,,,,I'm still wondering why?

I'm going through the thread so as to update myself.
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland By-Election 2013: Nominations by Onlytruth(m): 6:49pm On Feb 26, 2013
I have noted all reasonable/relevant questions, and shall start answering them as from later today. For those who have NOT asked asked theirs, please formulate one and drop it here. We are moving full steam ahead site na ike nke Chineke. cool

Thanks in advance!

1 Like

Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland By-Election 2013: Nominations by manny4life(m): 6:52pm On Feb 26, 2013
For those who missed it, here it is again

In their following order of submission, here's their direct links to their manifestos

Onlythruth ---> https://www.nairaland.com/1203727/eze-ndi-igbo-nairaland-election/41#14501302

Biafra Rep ---> https://www.nairaland.com/1203727/eze-ndi-igbo-nairaland-election/42#14504347

and finally

Alex 101 ----> https://www.nairaland.com/1203727/eze-ndi-igbo-nairaland-election/43#14505992

Thank you
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland By-Election 2013: Nominations by manny4life(m): 6:58pm On Feb 26, 2013
dayokanu:

Speak to me only when spoken to...you disgusting leprechaun ! where are your manners? these days, every morronn has an opinion about Dayokanu

Imagine the nerve for this schlepp, A direct descendant of men who tie wrappers is mentioning my name all over cyberspace. Uncircumcised philistine

Ka Chineke mezie okwu...Thank you.

You may now exit, don't let the door hit you on your way out.
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland By-Election 2013: Nominations by manny4life(m): 7:01pm On Feb 26, 2013
Time to bring forward all the Questions

From Alfaman1

1 - How old are you?

2 - Which part of igboland are you from? Describe your area very well to show you are a real nwafor Igbo.

3 - Do you agree that "One Nigeria" is better than an independent Igboland and that Igbos are murderers and kidnappers who should emulate Boko Haram and answer questions in the International Court of Justice about committing treason for trying to secede from Nigeria? Would you accept that someone who holds such views work in your cabinet or as your second in command?

From JackBauerBalls

My question is simple:

What is your conviction that an Ezeship on Nairaland is relevant to Igbo people in the real world?

From Saintohia

Questions:

1. In one sentence, why do you want to be Eze Ndi Igbo of NL?

2. What are you going to do differently to better position Igbos?

3. Do you believe in the Biafra Project? Please give reasons to support your answer.

From Ngwakwe

Please, if any Honourable Contestant is ready. Here are your questions.

Can you briefly outline your manifesto and describe your vision for Ndigbo and how you intend integrating and using Igbos diversity as a source of strength in achieving our collective objectives as against what will divide us and bring shame to our future generation?

How do you intend forming your cabinet?

What will you do to reject "Defeat" as an answer when it's glaringly clear you are falling of the cliff?

When you do think, our collective effort is needed to intervene beyond the inputs of the members of your cabinet.

Biafra Rep, over to you.

It is on record that Ngwakwe already answered this question. For the record, this is a general question https://www.nairaland.com/1203727/eze-ndi-igbo-nairaland-election/43#14505768
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland By-Election 2013: Nominations by PointB: 7:04pm On Feb 26, 2013
Thanks Alex, for your succinctly articulate manifesto. Kindly take time to answer some of the questions, especially the one not explicitly addressed in your manifesto.
Thanks again.
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland By-Election 2013: Nominations by Nobody: 7:05pm On Feb 26, 2013
ifyalways:
who be dis?
Bia,learn how to quote when you are in an ofenmanu
website before address moi cheesy
I am Chief Mrs, little one. Chief Mrs.
How many women can afford an Odu aka na ukwu in your hamlet ? cheesy cool

Chief Mrs offline . cheesy

I am busy,very busy. grin

Do you know who I am? You are here flaunting that your ofenmanu hubby has a village title and so what? What has that got to do with the topic?
You can be mrs Patience Jonathan for all I care yet does not wipe of your shameful conduct over the past days.
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland By-Election 2013: Nominations by Noiseless2: 7:08pm On Feb 26, 2013
@Onlytruth, thank you for making clear where you stand in the Indigbo issues, haven gone through what you have outlined as your vision, I must ask if you think DR.AZIKIWE wasn't a very naive Igbo politician who blindly refused to see what the Hausa/fulanis really are by not opting out of a "united nigeria"
even with his readiness to give them more and more chance again even after the Igbo massacre by the hausa/fulanis in the north before the 1960. And to think that you or anyone is still encouraging that your people should continue to live with, and be slaughtered by a neighbour who has an unrepentant nature of killing your people for no good reason at any little thing other than sheer hatred and ignorance, even when the little thing took place as far away place as denmark, just because he believes no one would condemn his evil or call him to order is not only insane but something worse than insanity.

How many more Igbo youths,traders,students,christian worshipers would one be ready to sacrifice in the alter of "one Nigeria" shrine and dismiss them as "kidnappers" and yet 99.9% of hausa/fulanis and their supporters are busy arguing, giving excuses, and even negotiating billions of naira in favour of boko haram?

Even if one has the dream of creating a business empire in Nigeria, mark my word the only way that business can be protected by law is only when your country's government will do everything to defend your interest no matter where on this planet, as long as you are on the right side of the law.

It doesn't matter where you establish your business, tell me with honesty if Nigerian government official will ever come to your rescue without applying the tribalistic and religious factor.

The only government that will represent you and work for your interest is certainly not Nigerian government but Biafran government.

It's high time we stop thinking like ziks of this world whose individual actions have brought pain and miseries upon us, it is a disgrace that we would deny who we just to be liked by people who make mockery or look down on us, even continue to kill our people no matter what we do to please them.

Thank you.

2 Likes

Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland By-Election 2013: Nominations by Noiseless2: 7:11pm On Feb 26, 2013
please remember to go through my questions to you bro.

Thanks.
Onlytruth: I have noted all reasonable/relevant questions, and shall start answering them as from later today. For those who have NOT asked asked theirs, please formulate one and drop it here. We are moving full steam ahead site na ike nke Chineke. cool

Thanks in advance!

Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland By-Election 2013: Nominations by ifyalways(f): 7:11pm On Feb 26, 2013
chukwud[i:
[/i]i44]

Do you know who I am? You are here flaunting that your ofenmanu hubby has a village title and so what? What has that got to do with the topic?
You can be mrs Patience Jonathan for all I care yet does not wipe of your shameful conduct over the past days.

you are a nobody to me
Una sure say this one na Igbo so? cheesy cheesy cheesy
O'boy,so for your village,na men dey take odu title?
This must be an Ewe man from Ghana cheesy cheesy cheesy

Abeg,I didn't address you,atleast not this your moniker wink
Don't disturb me.I am busy.biko cry
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland By-Election 2013: Nominations by Ngwakwe: 7:13pm On Feb 26, 2013
I am confused on who to vote, may be I will go get paper, write as follows:

1. Onlytruth

2. Alex

3. Nwa Biafra

I will toss these papers, close my eyes and pick one.

Everybody should pray that we get it right this time.

THE QUALITIES OF THESE CANDIDATES ARE ENDEARING AND ADMIRABLE

Mmmmmm.....Nwaaaaaaaaaa.....

Congrats to Ohaneze Ndigbo Nairaland for a successful Ezeigbo E-election

2 Likes

Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland By-Election 2013: Nominations by manny4life(m): 7:17pm On Feb 26, 2013
Our great contenders, please refer to my post about your questions...

You guys did an awesome job, the detailed prescriptive writing got me looking for more undecided so please give us more dosage of your medicine.
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland By-Election 2013: Nominations by Nobody: 7:18pm On Feb 26, 2013
ifyalways: you are a nobody to me
Una sure say this one na Igbo so? cheesy cheesy cheesy
O'boy,so for your village,na men dey take odu title?
This must be an Ewe man from Ghana cheesy cheesy cheesy

Abeg,I didn't address you,atleast not this your moniker wink
Don't disturb me.I am busy.biko cry

When your colleagues are aquiring PHDs you are here boasting with a village title.That is a peak into your shallow mentality.Obviously your highest achievement in life is having been able to aquire a village title.
Shee you said onlytruth would only be returned over your dead bodi? Well stay here and watch that happen

4 Likes

Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland By-Election 2013: Nominations by manny4life(m): 7:20pm On Feb 26, 2013
Biko,

Chukwudi and Ify, please I use God beg both of you, PLEASE... Just let it go.

As we all know, this isn't the place for insults, BIKO O, both of you should calm down, relax and enjoy the debate.

2 Likes

Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland By-Election 2013: Nominations by oboy3(m): 7:25pm On Feb 26, 2013
Biafra rep: its obvious that you are a kid still reveling in juvenile tendencies. Though I will not go ballistic because of the bigger picture, that notwithstanding, I will like to lay bare some facts. Nigerians know those that will pour chalk into capsule and sale it as drugs, just because they want to make money! Nigerians know those that would package coloured kai-kai and sell it as alomo bitters! Nigerians know those that would use their long suffering mother to do ritual just to make blood money!
my question is to Biafra rep,please in one word can you summarise this you wrote in that 'whats imo state known for ?' Thread
I am all ears,dont try to Ignore cos I know you are not An 'Ogbi'
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland By-Election 2013: Nominations by Obiagu1(m): 7:25pm On Feb 26, 2013
chukwudi44:

When your colleagues are aquiring PHDs you are here boasting with a village title.That is a peak into your shallow mentality.Obviously your highest achievement in life is having been able to aquire a village title.
Shee you said onlytruth would only be returned over your dead bodi? Well stay here and watch that happen

If she said that, then that's very bad. Such statement could make many of us vote for OnlyTruth but we have 3 very good candidates here and each deserves a chance to the throne.

Let the best candidate win and I hope Ify does not go about bragging or crying about the outcome.

1 Like

Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland By-Election 2013: Nominations by Syncan(m): 7:29pm On Feb 26, 2013
Biafra Rep Campaign Organisation na-ekele Umu afo Igbo mmadu ato a, bu

Biafra Rep Campaign Organisation sends our greetings to these three Igbo sons

1. Biafra Rep

2. Only Truth

3. Alex101

Ndi anyi ji eme onu. Okwu unu gosiri na unu mara nke ekwe na-aku. Ala Igbo nwere mmadu. Udo!

Illustrious ones. Your words shows your grasp on the matters on hand. Igboland is blessed with human resources. Peace!

2 Likes

Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland By-Election 2013: Nominations by alex14(m): 7:30pm On Feb 26, 2013
bandb: Muy questions to the contestants are/is

1. What is your take on forming a council of Igbo unity by appointing your opponents into your cabinet .

2. How will you handle the dual identity of some igbo people in places like ikwerre, obigbo,asaba etc?

3. Okorocha and Obi are two sides of the same coin as regards the formation of APC, APGA and 2015. The coin could be the advancement of Igbo interest or selfish/personal interest. Which of these two correctly represents the coin

Below are my take on the questions you raised:

1. As a person who believe in order, I'm everly opened to working with my opponent(s) as long as we are on thesame page. This will in turn correct the erroneous belief that Ndigbo lack unity of purpose.

2. This is the most important question and I'm glad you brought that up. I have a very good friend of mine who is from Ikwerre, Rivers and he's proudly Igbo. This is in no way ignoring the fact that some in that community also distance themselves from the larger Igbo community. As Eze Ndigbo NL, my administration will encourage any Igbo to fully pertake in the process for "Igbo bu Igbo". In addition to having one representative from each of the SE states in my council, I will appoint my prime minister from Anioma area, with a deputy prime minister from the Igbo speaking area of Rivers, so long as they're proud Igbo.

3. IMHO, the side that represent the true side of the coin is the selfish/personal interests. Then again, I have no problem with that as long as the selfish/personal interesets can lead to collective interests. I was once asked this question, and my answer was Ndigbo must sustain APGA, and if Rochas/Ngige can get the presidential tickect of APC, we should embrace it and throw our support. Sustaining APGA gives you a bargaining chip,,,we have a rare oppotunity to eat our cake and have it. You don't get this often.
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland By-Election 2013: Nominations by Afam4eva(m): 7:34pm On Feb 26, 2013
After reading and scrutinizing the manifesto of the three contenders, i must say that we have a competition on our hands. These are the three best candidates as far as i'm concerned.

Onlytruth
is surely knows what Igbos need to take their rightful place in the scheme of things and he's willing that Igbos try different sides to see which one will be most beneficial. In other words, we shouldn't put all our eggs in one basket.

I already disqualified Biafra_rep in my mind because of his username but after reading his manifesto, i must say that, apart from the fact thaat he still believes in a Biafran dream, he knows what the problems of Igbos are and he also has some of the solutions.

Alex_101 just highlighted a very important variables that i also share and that is in the area of media. The same way Africa as a continent has been misrepresented by foreign media is the same way Igbos have been misrepresented in the mainstream media where they don't have a stake and it's pertinent that Igbos start telling their own stories to counter the propaganda from the mainstream Nigerian media. It is a very very very important variable. I've been saying this but nobody seems to be listening. Thank Alex for highlighting it.
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland By-Election 2013: Nominations by ifyalways(f): 7:34pm On Feb 26, 2013
chukwudi44:

hehehehe
He would be elected on top your grave,trust me. cheesy cheesy cheesy
N'elu ozu gi.

Boyoyo,I am busy.I get PHD for Igbo cry and I be Chief Mrs. Address me as such before jos breeze dislocates you cheesy
Poor,play thing. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland By-Election 2013: Nominations by oboy3(m): 7:34pm On Feb 26, 2013
I Ask again,y'all can call me Otim-nkpu 1 of Nairaland
Biafra rep: its obvious that you are a kid still reveling in juvenile tendencies. Though I will not go ballistic because of the bigger picture, that notwithstanding, I will like to lay bare some facts. Nigerians know those that will pour chalk into capsule and sale it as drugs, just because they want to make money! Nigerians know those that would package coloured kai-kai and sell it as alomo bitters! Nigerians know those that would use their long suffering mother to do ritual just to make blood money!
my question is to Biafra rep,please in one word can you summarise this you wrote in that 'whats imo state known for ?' Thread
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland By-Election 2013: Nominations by ifyalways(f): 7:37pm On Feb 26, 2013
Obiagu1:

If she said that, then that's very bad. Such statement could make many of us vote for OnlyTruth but we have 3 very good candidates here and each deserves a chance to the throne.

Let the best candidate win and I hope Ify does not go about bragging or crying about the outcome.
Ok,this is beyond ridiculous cheesy

As in cry about this e-thing? cheesy cheesy cheesy

My e-life must be very boring. cry

1 Like

Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland By-Election 2013: Nominations by manny4life(m): 7:38pm On Feb 26, 2013
Who are you gonna vote for?

All three candidates brought it, the game was definitely high and all three deserve it, but ONLY one will wear the crown. Many should reflect on the words of wisdom and integrity and though it may be hard, but one person is gonna receive that leadership mantle.

To all three men, let the best man win.

1 Like

Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland By-Election 2013: Nominations by ifyalways(f): 7:43pm On Feb 26, 2013
Make una carry on.I'm just watching by the sidelines,playfully.

Where are all the Igbo women and men with female handles?Oh,I forgot,they've gone on hibernation to re-surface during voting and fighting?
hahahaha cheesy cheesy cheesy

Women,come and ask una kings-in-waiting questions. cool

1 Like

Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland By-Election 2013: Nominations by alex14(m): 7:51pm On Feb 26, 2013
ndu_chucks: Questions

(1)Ufodu anyi bi ofesi (some of us live abroad) or were born there. Additionally, we may have one parent who is not Igbo and may not even be a Nigerian. Would you consider people in that category as Igbo? Do these people deserve the same opportunities such as participating in this election, without discrimination or ostracization because their points of view, while refreshing may not be in the mainstream?

(2)Do you believe that Igbos should spend all their energies in the actualization of biafra?

(3)What's your idea on how Igbo should retake our land from thieving governors?

(4)Is MASSOB more (or less) useful to Igbo cause.

(5)Would you allow your daughter to marry an Alhaji from Wusasa, Zaria, if he is wealthy enough?
Answers:

1. They are only IF the father is Igbo,,,anything short of this, they are not. On, the second part of question 1, they can take part as along as they are Igbo and their so called personal opinion is not detrimental to the Igbo cause,,,,see Okija_ juju for clarification.

2. YES, again see why (though a VERY minute reason):https://www.nairaland.com/1191006/lopsidedness-kano-customs-training-college and https://www.nairaland.com/1184999/northern-senators-meet-over-igbo/5 and https://www.nairaland.com/1182904/petitions-national-assembly-over-army

3. Constantly voting them out, each time the opportunity presents itself, IF they fail to deliever on any of their promises.

4. I've already addressed this,,,MASSOB is irrelevant.

5. NEVER

1 Like

Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland By-Election 2013: Nominations by Syncan(m): 7:53pm On Feb 26, 2013
o'boy:
I Ask again,y'all can call me Otim-nkpu 1 of Nairalandmy question is to Biafra rep,please in one word can you summarise this you wrote in that 'whats imo state known for ?' Thread

Anyi agaghi anabata nkpari nyere umu anyi a na-azo ochichi. O doro anya na edemede ahu na e gosiputa na ndi naijiriya mara onwe ha. Yabu okwu bu okwu e jiri si onye na-eme ka nwata "taa kpuchie onu". I kaara i de ihe onye o gwara ya kwuru tupu o gwa ya.

We will not tolerate questions asked in disrespect of our revered candidates. However it is glaring that the post says Nigerians are aware of certain bad eggs among them. That was a word of admonition to a misbehaving child. You should have written as well the words that attracted such a hush.

2 Likes

Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland By-Election 2013: Nominations by ifyalways(f): 7:55pm On Feb 26, 2013
[quote author]

It's high time we stop thinking like ziks of this world whose individual actions have brought pain and miseries upon us, it is a disgrace that we would deny who we just to be liked by people who make mockery or look down on us, even continue to kill our people no matter what we do to please them.

Thank you.

[/quote]
Is this idea supposed to be upheld by every Igbo on this forum or a personal opinion?
Why would anyone shove his opinion down anyone's throat.Seeing that you used we it implies it is expected of every Igbo man here to share same sentiments,huh?
Did it occur to you that someone,some people might see Zik as a hero,a man that made mistakes?
I have my opinion about Zik and Ojukwu,just like every one else does and would be damned if anyone tries to shove his/her opinion about those men down my throat.

3 Likes

Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland By-Election 2013: Nominations by alex14(m): 7:55pm On Feb 26, 2013
double post
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland By-Election 2013: Nominations by Noiseless2: 7:57pm On Feb 26, 2013
Thank you very much ALEX101.

My question to you is on the Igbo and media. We all know that the Igbos are grossly under represented in the media which is sad indeed,
I will like ask you if you are aware that we have RADIO BIAFRA LONDON, which is being funded by just very few individuals who would go to work in the morning
and come back in the evening to do the broadcasting.

When you find out about radiobiafralondon, given the fact they need our support to continue will their very noble/selfless effort, what will you do to support this radiobiafralondon's effort and how will you do it?

Thank you.
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland By-Election 2013: Nominations by Nobody: 8:00pm On Feb 26, 2013
I just have only one question,but i think it won't be necessary asking the nominees because they all fall into the category of igbo men am angry with on this forum.

btw, when in the election coming up?
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland By-Election 2013: Nominations by manny4life(m): 8:05pm On Feb 26, 2013
berem: I just have only one question,but i think it won't be necessary asking the nominees because they all fall into the category of igbo men am angry with on this forum.

btw, when in the election coming up?

My sister, go ahead and ask your question, however, keep it respectful

The election start tomorrow if I'm correct

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) ... (59) (Reply)

'Tinubu's Transcript Has Implicated Him' - David Hundeyin / Adeojo Lanrewaju Manlarry Posts Jonathan's Photo On Facebook Hanging Himself / Senator Shehu Sani's Resignation Letter To APC (FULL TRANSCRIPT)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.