Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,529 members, 7,826,982 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 02:21 AM

She Lost Interest In Him Because He's Nairalander - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Lost Interest In Him Because He's Nairalander (4346 Views)

8 Signs Your Girlfriend Has Lost Interest In You / Reasons Why Every Nigerian Girl Says She Lost Her Virginity Via Rape / Lost Interest In My Girlfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Lost Interest In Him Because He's Nairalander by gwas(m): 1:54pm On Feb 22, 2013
They met at a park then got talking; They chatted for almost 3hrs.
She had liked him from the first sight and she proved this further as she said: "I like your type, you sound incredibly amazing".
Then they conversed about this and that - to stone-age era, to relationship, to social networks, then she mentioned NAIRALAND.
He - wow! So you know Nairaland. Its a wonderful website.
She - ofcourse yes I do
He - I've been a regular poster there for years.
She - okay, I want to go.
He - go? Where? Not now dear.
She - I will see you some other time.
Na so she stand waka o.
Nairalanders, tell me why....

5 Likes

Re: She Lost Interest In Him Because He's Nairalander by gwas(m): 1:57pm On Feb 22, 2013
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: She Lost Interest In Him Because He's Nairalander by Caracta(f): 2:00pm On Feb 22, 2013
Hehehehehehehe cheesy
Re: She Lost Interest In Him Because He's Nairalander by 190: 2:03pm On Feb 22, 2013
That must be either rooneyboy,acidiosis or binger
They are always at the motor parks grin grin

5 Likes

Re: She Lost Interest In Him Because He's Nairalander by Rhymez(m): 2:04pm On Feb 22, 2013
stupidly funny thread
Re: She Lost Interest In Him Because He's Nairalander by Sijo01(f): 2:06pm On Feb 22, 2013
Mstcheeew
Re: She Lost Interest In Him Because He's Nairalander by gwas(m): 2:13pm On Feb 22, 2013
grin
190: That must be either rooneyboy,acidiosis or binger
Lol. No be garage o, its a place where people go to relax and enjoy themselves. E.g, millenium park, regent's park.
Re: She Lost Interest In Him Because He's Nairalander by spicyshot(f): 2:15pm On Feb 22, 2013
Is dis one allergy abi phobia??
Re: She Lost Interest In Him Because He's Nairalander by Nobody: 2:19pm On Feb 22, 2013
Its normal grin
Re: She Lost Interest In Him Because He's Nairalander by Nobody: 2:29pm On Feb 22, 2013
190: That must be either rooneyboy,acidiosis or binger
Dilapidated bushmeat...u must be high on biscuit grin grin
Re: She Lost Interest In Him Because He's Nairalander by greedie1(f): 2:35pm On Feb 22, 2013
hehehe...na wa o
Re: She Lost Interest In Him Because He's Nairalander by baibijayyahoo(f): 2:37pm On Feb 22, 2013
Rhymez: stupidly funny thread
same feeling
Re: She Lost Interest In Him Because He's Nairalander by Nobody: 2:38pm On Feb 22, 2013
And what kinda dusty thread is this? undecided
here i am,expecting to read some juicy true life tale,only for my eyes to meet this...this *sighs*
dusty thread.
Re: She Lost Interest In Him Because He's Nairalander by gwas(m): 2:43pm On Feb 22, 2013
binger: And what kinda dusty thread is this? undecided
here i am,expecting to read some juicy true life tale,only for my eyes to meet this...this *sighs*
dusty thread.
It's real!
Re: She Lost Interest In Him Because He's Nairalander by ITbomb(m): 2:53pm On Feb 22, 2013
e get somebody I dey suspect but she na mod and if I expose am , she fit collabo to ban me for life.
Re: She Lost Interest In Him Because He's Nairalander by Nobody: 2:58pm On Feb 22, 2013
gwas:
It's real!
Abegi! Btw,who is the 'he' in your quotation? You?
Re: She Lost Interest In Him Because He's Nairalander by Nobody: 3:51pm On Feb 22, 2013
She did dat, because, she knws nothing good will eva come out frm nairaland guys. Simple!!!
Re: She Lost Interest In Him Because He's Nairalander by Rhymez(m): 3:53pm On Feb 22, 2013
nyere84: She did dat, because, she knws nothing good will eva come out frm nairaland guys. Simple!!!
Troublefinder grin.
Re: She Lost Interest In Him Because He's Nairalander by Smartiegurl(f): 3:59pm On Feb 22, 2013
Mu che che che, i laugh in calotti.....Binger is it true?

1 Like

Re: She Lost Interest In Him Because He's Nairalander by Nobody: 4:34pm On Feb 22, 2013
Smartie gurl: Mu che che che, i laugh in calotti.....Binger is it true?
Huh? what is true?
Re: She Lost Interest In Him Because He's Nairalander by Nobody: 4:58pm On Feb 22, 2013
The girl is quite sensible. His reaction revealed an unhealthy affinity for a forum that adores scandals and abhors the faintest level of secrecy/privacy. Many nairalanders don't think twice before skewing their mouths to spill information...all in the name of finding therapy for their mental incapacitations.

Many sensible people cherish their privacy and I reckon the said girl belongs to that class.

2 Likes

Re: She Lost Interest In Him Because He's Nairalander by gwas(m): 5:06pm On Feb 22, 2013
fluid26: The girl is quite sensible. His reaction revealed an unhealthy affinity for a forum that adores scandals and abhors the faintest level of secrecy/privacy. Many nairalanders don't think twice before skewing their mouths to spill information...all in the name of finding therapy for their mental incapacitations.

Many sensible people cherish their privacy and I reckon the said girl belongs to that class.
This could be her reason
Re: She Lost Interest In Him Because He's Nairalander by gwas(m): 5:08pm On Feb 22, 2013
nyere84: She did dat, because, she knws nothing good will eva come out frm nairaland guys. Simple!!!
Sis, sorry o, are you the girl in question? Is your name Vivian? Lol
Re: She Lost Interest In Him Because He's Nairalander by Nobody: 5:13pm On Feb 22, 2013
*sighs*This guy is a jerk...a real jerk
Re: She Lost Interest In Him Because He's Nairalander by Nobody: 5:25pm On Feb 22, 2013
fluid26: The girl is quite sensible. His reaction revealed an unhealthy affinity for a forum that adores scandals and abhors the faintest level of secrecy/privacy. Many nairalanders don't think twice before skewing their mouths to spill information...all in the name of finding therapy for their mental incapacitations.

Re: She Lost Interest In Him Because He's Nairalander by tellwsdom: 5:26pm On Feb 22, 2013
Check whether no be freecooaco cos na there she dey hustle angry angry
Re: She Lost Interest In Him Because He's Nairalander by Ejine(m): 5:30pm On Feb 22, 2013
LMFAO!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Guys That Think All Ladies Are Whores / 7 Kinds Of Relationships That Will Never Work / Romancelanders, Pls I Need Your Urgent And Sincere Advice!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.