Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,685 members, 7,844,247 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 05:02 PM

Share Your NIMC Test Experience - Jobs/Vacancies (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Share Your NIMC Test Experience (80112 Views)

Lessons From His Job Test Experience / NIMC Test Now Over , What Next? / Nigeria Identity Management Commission (nimc) Interview & Pay Struct.! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (24) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Share Your NIMC Test Experience by jimcaddy(m): 9:30pm On Feb 25, 2013
@u3fine, so that's what you have to say.. May I suggest to you that not all people are the same.. An appeal is far more wiser than stealing or selling a phone that has been very useful..
Re: Share Your NIMC Test Experience by jimcaddy(m): 9:31pm On Feb 25, 2013
u3fine:
Just sell the phone u use in browsing to post this appeal.
Another level of Scam. Lol, thou you may be genui but trust the society we are, I cannnot believe your story. So if 10 annonymous nairalanders send you 5k each "MEN" see hammer.
@u3fine, so that's what you have to say.. May I suggest to you that not all people are the same.. An appeal is far more wiser than stealing or selling a phone that has been very useful..
Re: Share Your NIMC Test Experience by richiesluv(m): 9:36pm On Feb 25, 2013
hello guys hope u guys had a wonderful n successful test today.God will surely make a way 4 us all.plz incase anyone remember some of d quests plz update us ooo. Thank y'all
Re: Share Your NIMC Test Experience by lillyveezy: 9:46pm On Feb 25, 2013
iebanehita: Pls, tell me if m wrong.
1. The Largest African Country in terms of Land Area is Sudan, followed by Algeria..#checkgoogLe.
That was before South Sudan's secession.Sudan fell from the first position,allowing Algeria to occupy it.Its obvious google has not updated.
Re: Share Your NIMC Test Experience by debedebe(m): 9:51pm On Feb 25, 2013
lillyveezy: That was before South Sudan's secession.Sudan fell from the first position,allowing Algeria to occupy it.Its obvious google has not updated.
Sorry o, what about Rebulic of South Africa?
Re: Share Your NIMC Test Experience by bodmas2005(m): 10:18pm On Feb 25, 2013
Hi friends..pls my test is 2mao,I want to knw if they allow small calculator...pls reply!
Re: Share Your NIMC Test Experience by Nobody: 10:18pm On Feb 25, 2013
austushi1: Pls guys, do they hv any test centre in Asaba, Delta state?
Re: Share Your NIMC Test Experience by justdozie(m): 11:17pm On Feb 25, 2013
Sori house pls dere was an instruction giving at d hall at d cbt centre uni illorin, in regards to d words dat weren't underlined, wat was it exactly abeg?
Re: Share Your NIMC Test Experience by ifykoleyahooc(m): 11:26pm On Feb 25, 2013
pls guyz,is there any centre in abuja?i was posted to Akure but it isn't convenient for me at all.i am thinking of taking the test in Abuja or Minna if they wld allow me.if there is an Abuja centre,what is the location?sbdy shud pls reply me asap,as i am billed to wrt tmao at Akure
Re: Share Your NIMC Test Experience by Dammybisi: 11:52pm On Feb 25, 2013
Pls, how will I get to ETC centre at UNILAG, faculty of social Sciences, university of lagos, akoka, yaba, lagos from ibadan.
Pls direct me
Re: Share Your NIMC Test Experience by richiesluv(m): 11:58pm On Feb 25, 2013
@Dammybisi frm IB to ojota frm ojota to Yaba frm yaba board campus bus dey will drop u infront of Unilag frm dere u can ask any of d student.hope dis will help u abit am also writtin mine 2 tomoro @ d same venue.
Re: Share Your NIMC Test Experience by ifykoleyahooc(m): 12:44am On Feb 26, 2013
ifykole@yahoo.c:
pls guyz,is there any centre in abuja?i was posted to Akure but it isn't convenient for me at all.i am thinking of taking the test in Abuja or Minna if they wld allow me.if there is an Abuja centre,what is the location?sbdy shud pls reply me asap,as i am billed to wrt tmao at Akure
SBDY SHUD PLS ANSWER ME.time is ticking too fast and i need to decide
Re: Share Your NIMC Test Experience by doyexy: 1:24am On Feb 26, 2013
ifykole@yahoo.c:

Pls go to akure,no centre at lagos and ur ref I'd and password is already programmed to akure,u wunt do d test even if u go to minna,,
Capishe?
Re: Share Your NIMC Test Experience by doyexy: 1:24am On Feb 26, 2013
ifykole@yahoo.c:

Pls go to akure,no centre at abuja and ur ref I'd and password is already programmed to akure,u wunt do d test even if u go to minna,,
Capishe?
Re: Share Your NIMC Test Experience by justdozie(m): 4:34am On Feb 26, 2013
justdozie: Sori house pls dere was an instruction giving at d hall at d cbt centre uni illorin, in regards to d words dat weren't underlined, wat was it exactly abeg?

Pls somebody who has any idea of wat was sed,twill b highly appreciated
Re: Share Your NIMC Test Experience by AdetayoTola(m): 6:21am On Feb 26, 2013
On my way 4rm Ado-Ekiti to Minna now.I faced so many discouragement not to go for this test. But because i believe in myself that this is it for me,i debunked all complaints. So if you believe in God and yourself to succeed,you'll definitely find a means against all odds. As at this time yesterday,i have no idea where to get transport fare from. But here i an. All the current affairs are thesame,so study it well and also read wide 'cause there might be changes. BoL.
Re: Share Your NIMC Test Experience by platorepublic(m): 6:30am On Feb 26, 2013
sayit2: 1. The most populous country is republic of china and the president is Hu Jintao
2. The second most largest africa country is DRC ( democratic republic of congo) after Algeria which is the largest.
3. Highest point in nigeria is chappal waddi
Note: by largest country it means thelandmass or area covered by the country and the country wit the largest land mass is algeria follow by DRC bt taking abt the population u can den choose DRC to be larger than Algeria.

Mr Xi Jinping is Chinese president after Jintao
Re: Share Your NIMC Test Experience by sayit2(f): 6:37am On Feb 26, 2013
Bobo xi jinping is to become china president in march 2013, we r still in feb. And 4 days ago hu jinpao still appoint ambassadors so cross check ur facts

1 Like

Re: Share Your NIMC Test Experience by Nwogbe: 6:42am On Feb 26, 2013
platorepublic:

Mr Xi Jinping is Chinese president after Jintao
Lolzzzzzzzzzz Xi Jinping is a premier and not president and he succeeded Wen Jao Boa. Jintao is d president.
Re: Share Your NIMC Test Experience by Aladeniwa: 7:01am On Feb 26, 2013
Pls from Ibadan to Unilag abeg o
Re: Share Your NIMC Test Experience by zasika(m): 7:10am On Feb 26, 2013
Wrote mine yesterday @unilorin. Enroute to Owerri. To Yinka and Segun of Ilorin I say thanks to your hospitability you guys rock. O-TOWN, HERE I COME!!
Re: Share Your NIMC Test Experience by Dosoq(f): 7:35am On Feb 26, 2013
u guys r wonderful,i wrote mine @ UI,ibadan yesterday,it ws so orderly.i was scheduled 4 2pm,got der arnd past 1 n walked in 2 av my test done.u guys shld take note of d current affairs,it ws repeated,minister of education,2nd largest country in africa,senate presido n d likes..wish us all d very best.
Re: Share Your NIMC Test Experience by sestob(m): 8:44am On Feb 26, 2013
On my way to yaba for todays paper, unilag here I come. 10am. Update you guy as it unfold.
Re: Share Your NIMC Test Experience by danniyal(m): 9:07am On Feb 26, 2013
pls o if u've written dont 4get 2 update d house on d nature of d questions
Re: Share Your NIMC Test Experience by Nobody: 9:10am On Feb 26, 2013
Pls guys, do they hv any test centre in Asaba, Delta state?
Re: Share Your NIMC Test Experience by zasika(m): 9:45am On Feb 26, 2013
samdon12: Please how much is bus fare from Onitsha to Illorin, for those of you that traveled from the East?
prices range between 3200 - 3500
Re: Share Your NIMC Test Experience by sayit2(f): 9:50am On Feb 26, 2013
Jus finish mine @ ETR - uniag am my way home, guys today's question r quite different from yestaday. Read wide abeg concerning the current affairs. I wish myself goodluck as I wish u all too
Re: Share Your NIMC Test Experience by Drdreluv: 9:54am On Feb 26, 2013
sayit2: Jus finish mine @ ETR - uniag am my way home, guys today's question r quite different from yestaday. Read wide abeg concerning the current affairs. I wish myself goodluck as I wish u all too
........mr man share your question,

1 Like

Re: Share Your NIMC Test Experience by qualified(f): 10:18am On Feb 26, 2013
sayit2: Jus finish mine @ ETR - uniag am my way home, guys today's question r quite different from yestaday. Read wide abeg concerning the current affairs. I wish myself goodluck as I wish u all too
which kind stingy update be this?
What were d current affairs questions? Share pls
Re: Share Your NIMC Test Experience by Nobody: 10:19am On Feb 26, 2013
Well I can't understand why the candidates writing the test today don't want to share questions while others have gladly been sharing theirs. Anyway, I write on thursday. I hope this trend does not continue.
Re: Share Your NIMC Test Experience by sayit2(f): 10:38am On Feb 26, 2013
Am a babe not a guy secondly u dnt insult me, rememba am doing u a favor here
Re: Share Your NIMC Test Experience by qualified(f): 10:43am On Feb 26, 2013
sayit2: Am a babe not a guy secondly u dnt insult me, rememba am doing u a favor here

abeg go siddon, and shut up if u have no reasonable contribution to make

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (24) (Reply)

Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Commission (DSSC) 2008 Vacancies / FRSC Recruitment Mail On Screening And Physical Fitness Assessment / National Universities Commission (NUC) Recruitment 2016

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.