Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,520 members, 7,816,263 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:27 AM

Share Your NIMC Test Experience - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Share Your NIMC Test Experience (80026 Views)

Lessons From His Job Test Experience / NIMC Test Now Over , What Next? / Nigeria Identity Management Commission (nimc) Interview & Pay Struct.! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (24) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Share Your NIMC Test Experience by CocoLoca(f): 12:15pm On Feb 23, 2013
Fastecash: God i pray everybody, That are going to participate in NIMN test.. That u will give them wisdom, knowledge, understanding..... Above all crown their effort today with SUCCESS AND VICTORY......i wish u all d best of luck
Will everyone pass the test? How many slots are available.

1 Like

Re: Share Your NIMC Test Experience by babeface3: 12:17pm On Feb 23, 2013
Is this a govt parastatal and under which ministry and what will the remuneration be like? cool
Re: Share Your NIMC Test Experience by frank317: 12:21pm On Feb 23, 2013
I am in Minna, FUTMinna precisely. Nothing is happning hereooo, its past 12 and not a word from the officials. Eight o clock batch have not even started

Is this a scam or what?
Re: Share Your NIMC Test Experience by Dosoq(f): 12:23pm On Feb 23, 2013
plssss o,dos dat wil write deirs 2day,pls update us wit d ?s ooo,abegiiii. all d best
Re: Share Your NIMC Test Experience by yuzedo: 12:24pm On Feb 23, 2013
Ojeilevbare: she is actually my wife, if u really can't be of assistance u should hv jt shut ur mouth, instead of opening wide and letting me kW aw u grew up and wat home u r from
Apologies if you took that as a personal affront on the honor of yourself and darling wife, but if we think about it objectively, I would not depend on the charity and integrity of complete strangers sourced on the web to guarantee my wife's safety and well-being. Please, book an affordable hotel for your wife.. Devious elements abound. And this test isn't do-or-die.. I can authoritatively tell you the odds aren't even 50-50. I wouldn't risk my life going to another town/state for a test when the odds of eventually landing a job aren't at least even. Good-luck to the wifey, and cheers to you.

29 Likes

Re: Share Your NIMC Test Experience by Dosoq(f): 12:26pm On Feb 23, 2013
plssss,u guys writing urs 2day,be kind enough 2 update us on ooo.
Re: Share Your NIMC Test Experience by frank317: 12:31pm On Feb 23, 2013
frank3.16:
I am in Minna, FUTMinna precisely. Nothing is happning hereooo, its past 12 and not a word from the officials. Eight o clock batch have not even started

Is this a scam or what?

This is what we are goin thru. I want to know if any other centre has started or we are all xperiencin the same thing
Re: Share Your NIMC Test Experience by realsammie(m): 12:36pm On Feb 23, 2013
2cute: FUTA, Akure is my Center and I was scheduled for 9am. But as we speak, even the 8 o'clock batch never enter hall. And man gas to go back to abj today. Calling on heaven sha. Wish us all the very best.

Mine is also FUTA but wil be writing on Wednesday. pls dnt 4get to share ur experience and the type of questions they set. GOOD LUCK TO U BRO.
Re: Share Your NIMC Test Experience by olasmith10(m): 12:39pm On Feb 23, 2013
Ojeilevbare: pls who has accommodation for a lady in illorin who would be attending the test tomorrow pls Cal me on 08023591794

Where is she presently?..call dis no:08168529179.am a medical student in unilorin.

1 Like

Re: Share Your NIMC Test Experience by BrutusOj(m): 12:43pm On Feb 23, 2013
drizzit: And in the end some folks who did not step into the exam halls will be handed employment letters.....typical Nigerian factor
the simple reason why I refused to risk my life to lagos from Jos...

1 Like

Re: Share Your NIMC Test Experience by Gabrielsylar(m): 12:45pm On Feb 23, 2013
olasmith10: .

Where is she presently?..call dis no:08168529179.am a medical student in unilorin.
....someone is joking with unwanted pregnancy
Re: Share Your NIMC Test Experience by babareketaiwo(f): 12:46pm On Feb 23, 2013
A
Friend
Came
All
The
Way
From
Maiduguri
Τ̅☺
Write
Her
Own
Ȋ̝̊ŋ
Ilorin
But
My
Own
Center
Is
Lagos
Oba
Akran
Avenue
On
Monday
Re: Share Your NIMC Test Experience by Raxxye(m): 12:51pm On Feb 23, 2013
debedebe: There is environmental sanitation 2day across most of south west 2day,so d CBT TEST may start little late 2day,got a text early 2day frm NIMC,dey apologise 4 d test 2 b scheduled outside prefered location of interest... All dbest

I got the stewpid text too. Apology not accepted. I couldn't embark on a 3-day to-and-fro journey to Ibadan to write a job test! Mchteeew!
Re: Share Your NIMC Test Experience by adewasco2k(m): 12:51pm On Feb 23, 2013
My test was scheduled for Tuesday, 26th February at Unilorin, but im so not sure if i will go for it....because i have no faith in it, the system is so corrupt, wait till the final process thats when you will see strange faces collecting employment letter.

But that shouldnt be any form of discouragement to others as i have also seen people get such jobs even without knowing anybody, so guys keep you head up, pray and expect the best...goodluck

1 Like

Re: Share Your NIMC Test Experience by kapello03: 12:55pm On Feb 23, 2013
I am writing mine at unilag 2moro who is writing in th same place with me?
Re: Share Your NIMC Test Experience by lightheart(m): 12:56pm On Feb 23, 2013
Ojeilevbare: pls who has accommodation for a lady in illorin who would be attending the test tomorrow pls Cal me on 08023591794

No1: and she is your wife o
No2: u want a total stranger to help accomodate ur wife
No3:u even dropped a number
No4: hotel scarce for Ilorin?

Hmmm...tell me how this looks to you

2 Likes

Re: Share Your NIMC Test Experience by anticent(m): 1:01pm On Feb 23, 2013
It's 1pm now,we haven't read from anyone who has taken the test.What is happening.Very sure KPMG is not in charge of this test. NIMC should take note of this.
Re: Share Your NIMC Test Experience by ogahope(m): 1:01pm On Feb 23, 2013
interoute: There was no sanitation in Enugu but as am typing now, those that were suppose to start writing by 8am have not started. The process is poor. No one from NIMC is surpervising the contracting firm handling the test. No one has come to address us.
I hope dey are not playin wt our intelligence. After changin venue in oda to incure additional cost for us, now they are not well equiped and prepared to handle this exercise. I pray 4 succ for d participants. Especially Nairalanders.
Re: Share Your NIMC Test Experience by Ojeilevbare(m): 1:01pm On Feb 23, 2013
yuzedo:
Is she fine with big brezz, big nyash + ice-cream laps?? I have a sweet room for her.. wink wink wink
If she resemble Sat Guru Maharaji, I DON'T HAVE!! angry angry
yuzedo:
Apologies if you took that as a personal affront on the honor of yourself and darling wife, but if we think about it objectively, I would not depend on the charity and integrity of complete strangers sourced on the web to guarantee my wife's safety and well-being. Please, book an affordable hotel for your wife.. Devious elements abound. And this test isn't do-or-die.. I can authoritatively tell you the odds aren't even 50-50. I wouldn't risk my life going to another town/state for a test when the odds of eventually landing a job aren't at least even. Good-luck to the wifey, and cheers to you.
yuzedo:
Is she fine with big brezz, big nyash + ice-cream laps?? I have a sweet room for her.. wink wink wink
If she resemble Sat Guru Maharaji, I DON'T HAVE!! angry angry
I do appreciate ur point, thank u. I jt wanted a situation where she could mingle wit others sitting for the test, so they could share ideas b4 the exam.
Re: Share Your NIMC Test Experience by initiate: 1:02pm On Feb 23, 2013
kapello03: I am writing mine at unilag 2moro who is writing in th same place with me?

i am writing at unilag 2mrw by 10am....
Re: Share Your NIMC Test Experience by initiate: 1:06pm On Feb 23, 2013
i pray they start early at my centre tommorrow oo....UNILAG CANDIDATES SCHEDULED FOR TOMORROW...WHERE ARE U? REPLY TO THIS THREAD!!
Re: Share Your NIMC Test Experience by Bamidele85: 1:07pm On Feb 23, 2013
Pls I received an incomplete message from NIMC-JOBS but yet to receive my centre even though I have printed my slip. Will they still get back to me? Any info
Re: Share Your NIMC Test Experience by baloafo: 1:10pm On Feb 23, 2013
pls update us on the likely questions, if anyone in the house has done it today. thx

1 Like

Re: Share Your NIMC Test Experience by olasmith10(m): 1:10pm On Feb 23, 2013
Gabriel_sylar: ....someone is joking with unwanted pregnancy

U think everybody's mind is as dirty as urs..No wonder u are always very active in d sexuality section.

1 Like

Re: Share Your NIMC Test Experience by Temesco(m): 1:18pm On Feb 23, 2013
Pls u guys writin 2day shld nt 4get to hint us on the test. Mine is in Unilag on Tue. Success to us all
Re: Share Your NIMC Test Experience by faceit: 1:21pm On Feb 23, 2013
I pray 2 God almighty 2 favour everyone writing the test and 2 grant each person journey mercies 2 and 4rm their test centres

1 Like

Re: Share Your NIMC Test Experience by generalMod: 1:24pm On Feb 23, 2013
Abeg wetin be NIMC?
Re: Share Your NIMC Test Experience by Nobody: 1:25pm On Feb 23, 2013
yuzedo:
So you can actually type something as reasonable as this Wow. Just wow.

1 Like

Re: Share Your NIMC Test Experience by DWJOBScom(m): 1:29pm On Feb 23, 2013
Julieccentric:

Take am easy nah...5am to 9pm ke? Kindly explain

Never mind, U won't understand - we leave the house 5am to beat traffic to island/mainland and leave the office 5 , 6 , 7pm to get home by 10pm thanks to traffic
Re: Share Your NIMC Test Experience by Nobody: 1:34pm On Feb 23, 2013
kapello03: I am writing mine at unilag 2moro who is writing in th same place with me?

Same here...writing 2mrw. Unilag
Re: Share Your NIMC Test Experience by Nobody: 1:34pm On Feb 23, 2013
no one has written so far?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (24) (Reply)

FRSC Recruitment Mail On Screening And Physical Fitness Assessment / Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Commission (DSSC) 2008 Vacancies / National Universities Commission (NUC) Recruitment 2016

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.