Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,520 members, 7,816,263 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:26 AM

Share Your NIMC Test Experience - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Share Your NIMC Test Experience (80026 Views)

Lessons From His Job Test Experience / NIMC Test Now Over , What Next? / Nigeria Identity Management Commission (nimc) Interview & Pay Struct.! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (24) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Share Your NIMC Test Experience by Danice253: 1:34pm On Feb 23, 2013
plsss guys if u have wrote d exam 2day. Tel us hw it went.
Re: Share Your NIMC Test Experience by Nobody: 1:36pm On Feb 23, 2013
Kezben: @ Enugu center first batch r yet to start am in the hall now and ave change 3 systems already.

I wud be writing in Enugu on 25th, please kindly call to tell Me how it went. Tanx
Re: Share Your NIMC Test Experience by thobbylawbarnk(m): 1:38pm On Feb 23, 2013
Its so unfortunate that the leaders in this country dont want to do anything right, after asking people to risk their lives and sacrificed their hard earned money to travel a very long distance(ENUGU TO ILORIN) just to write a test that they are not sure of its credibility, they(nimc) still have the effrontery to delay them beyond the scheduled time (those scheduled for 8am have not commence as at now) without addressing them or whatsoever. Federal parastatals get issue big time i pray there will be no casualty or loss of lives till the very end of this unprofessional and dubious exercise(well publicized to increase and justify the extremely over bloated logistics budget earmarked for the test) GOD HAVE MERCY!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Share Your NIMC Test Experience by Danice253: 1:39pm On Feb 23, 2013
omonna78: ^
Ìkúnlẹ̀ Abiyamọ ò. See as you ràped English.
bro hw ws ur exam?
Re: Share Your NIMC Test Experience by mbhs139(m): 1:44pm On Feb 23, 2013
Ojeilevbare: she is actually my wife, if u really can't be of assistance u should hv jt shut ur mouth, instead of opening wide and letting me kW aw u grew up and wat home u r from

yuzedo:
Apologies if you took that as a personal affront on the honor of yourself and darling wife, but if we think about it objectively, I would not depend on the charity and integrity of complete strangers sourced on the web to guarantee my wife's safety and well-being. Please, book an affordable hotel for your wife.. Devious elements abound. And this test isn't do-or-die.. I can authoritatively tell you the odds aren't even 50-50. I wouldn't risk my life going to another town/state for a test when the odds of eventually landing a job aren't at least even. Good-luck to the wifey, and cheers to you.

You need not apologize. He is has an idiot as far as I'm concerned. Why would you come to the internet, on a social media for that matter, soliciting for a place for your wife to sleep with strangers in a strange town in this time and clime.

It actually shows how silly and stupidly irresponsible of a husband you are.

In Ilorin, there are Hotel rooms that goes for as low as N1500; my friend just came back from there.

is he saying he would have accepted the offer if someone actually offered him one, in these days and time of kidnapping and adultnapping?

Idiot! sad sad sad Oponu

3 Likes

Re: Share Your NIMC Test Experience by yuzedo: 1:46pm On Feb 23, 2013
Piponomics:
So you can actually type something as reasonable as this Wow. Just wow.
Eat a dïck bro.. Cheers! wink
Re: Share Your NIMC Test Experience by Nobody: 1:47pm On Feb 23, 2013
yuzedo:
Apologies if you took that as a personal affront on the honor of yourself and darling wife, but if we think about it objectively, I would not depend on the charity and integrity of complete strangers sourced on the web to guarantee my wife's safety and well-being. Please, book an affordable hotel for your wife.. Devious elements abound. And this test isn't do-or-die.. I can authoritatively tell you the odds aren't even 50-50. I wouldn't risk my life going to another town/state for a test when the odds of eventually landing a job aren't at least even. Good-luck to the wifey, and cheers to you.

dnt mind d guy joor...looking for a stranger who will accomodate his wife in another state.... na by foorce to marry after u will say she is cheating on u.
Re: Share Your NIMC Test Experience by Nobody: 1:48pm On Feb 23, 2013
yuzedo:

I love d way u addressed it bro. Ur really a matured being, with a lot of sense! I like u

8 Likes

Re: Share Your NIMC Test Experience by Nobody: 1:54pm On Feb 23, 2013
Danice253: plsss guys if u have wrote d exam 2day. Tel us hw it went.

Guy and you want to pass exam like this ?

You are surely on a long thing

3 Likes

Re: Share Your NIMC Test Experience by mbhs139(m): 1:55pm On Feb 23, 2013
yuzedo: Is she fine with big brezz, big nyash + ice-cream laps?? I have a sweet room for her..
If she resemble Sat Guru Maharaji, I DON'T HAVE!!

yuzedo:
Apologies if you took that as a personal affront on the honor of yourself and darling wife, but if we think about it objectively, I would not depend on the charity and integrity of complete strangers sourced on the web to guarantee my wife's safety and well-being. Please, book an affordable hotel for your wife.. Devious elements abound. And this test isn't do-or-die.. I can authoritatively tell you the odds aren't even 50-50. I wouldn't risk my life going to another town/state for a test when the odds of eventually landing a job aren't at least even. Good-luck to the wifey, and cheers to you

Ojeilevbare: I do appreciate ur point, thank u. I jt wanted a situation where she could mingle wit others sitting for the test, so they could share ideas b4 the exam.

^...and is the above suppose to be an excuse?

so, your wife can not read or prepare for a simple test on her own? did you marry a dummy, what type of man are you gan?

See, you don't have any excuse. that was just totally wrong of you, and I will advice you don't let your wife see this conversation. Is this what she worth to you. i would rather not allow her go if i can't guarantee her safety and security. does your life depend on the job? what about if she gets the job at the end and she's posted out of your station, what would you do ... move with her?

3 Likes

Re: Share Your NIMC Test Experience by Realdeals(m): 1:56pm On Feb 23, 2013
Exam over @ unilag after hours of delay. Anyway 50 question in all....wetin again...ok quantitative, verbal, logic and current affair questions

2 Likes

Re: Share Your NIMC Test Experience by wbankz(m): 1:56pm On Feb 23, 2013
For accomodation in ilorin call 08139636669 girls only..smiles
Re: Share Your NIMC Test Experience by nelajayi(m): 1:57pm On Feb 23, 2013
Wel said yuzedo.mr hubby yo wife deserves a better treatment!
Re: Share Your NIMC Test Experience by mbhs139(m): 1:57pm On Feb 23, 2013
austushi1:

I love d way u addressed it bro. Ur really a matured being, with a lot of sense! I like u

shot up joor, mumu!!! I pity the family that gave you their child as a wife.
Re: Share Your NIMC Test Experience by Jochuki(m): 1:58pm On Feb 23, 2013
ΨђåƮ we need here is situation report about †ђξ test
Re: Share Your NIMC Test Experience by mbhs139(m): 2:00pm On Feb 23, 2013
^ this one self na situation report na. abi no be the situation i dey report
Re: Share Your NIMC Test Experience by Nobody: 2:00pm On Feb 23, 2013
wbankz: For accomodation in ilorin call 08139636669 girls only..smiles

wat abt dat guy dat want free accomodation for his wife? call him now now so dat u can knack d akpako for d mumu...

1 Like

Re: Share Your NIMC Test Experience by deandavid(m): 2:05pm On Feb 23, 2013
Whats all this wife and accommodation thing about, is that what this thread is about. abeg make una talk better thing jor.
Re: Share Your NIMC Test Experience by doyexy: 2:19pm On Feb 23, 2013
Realdeals: Exam over @ unilag after hours of delay. Anyway 50 question in all....wetin again...ok quantitative, verbal, logic and current affair questions

Pls kindly remember the current afairs questions u were asked? Pls..thanks
Re: Share Your NIMC Test Experience by tolukatey(f): 2:22pm On Feb 23, 2013
Ojeilevbare: I do appreciate ur point, thank u. I jt wanted a situation where she could mingle wit others sitting for the test, so they could share ideas b4 the exam.

All dis kinda job tests don't nid mingling or rubbing minds. Let her get a hotel around tanke or oke odo, dey r areas close 2 d skul gate. She shld ask 4 unique guest auz in tanke or bekadims in oke-odo. She'll get a cheap n convenient overnyt room dia. I wish her best of luck
Re: Share Your NIMC Test Experience by mkoabiola: 2:28pm On Feb 23, 2013
But no crime to seek for accomodation asisstance 4 a wife on NL.
I blv dey ar gud samaritans.
Re: Share Your NIMC Test Experience by Nobody: 2:36pm On Feb 23, 2013
Pls what's the situation report in unilag? Especially for the 11 am peeps.
Re: Share Your NIMC Test Experience by deandavid(m): 2:38pm On Feb 23, 2013
Realdeals: Exam over @ unilag after hours of delay. Anyway 50 question in all....wetin again...ok quantitative, verbal, logic and current affair questions
kul, how many minutes and any qtns on nimc?

1 Like

Re: Share Your NIMC Test Experience by Nobody: 2:39pm On Feb 23, 2013
mko abiola: But no crime to seek for accomodation asisstance 4 a wife on NL.
I blv dey ar gud samaritans.

Meaning the wife is not worth more than 1500 for hotel ?

Mtn bis = 1500

that guy wife < 1500

What a world

1 Like

Re: Share Your NIMC Test Experience by Nobody: 2:40pm On Feb 23, 2013
lightheart:

No1: and she is your wife o
No2: u want a total stranger to help accomodate ur wife
No3:u even dropped a number
No4: hotel scarce for Ilorin?

Hmmm...tell me how this looks to you
I just pity dis man. Mtsheeeew. What is 3k dat he can't spare for a local hotel room. Rubbish!
Re: Share Your NIMC Test Experience by taharqa: 2:41pm On Feb 23, 2013
yuzedo:
I usuali disagree wit you many times here on NL cos lets face it, u 'silly' at times; but i'hv got to say dis shld be one of d most maturd reply and RECOVERY I hv seen on NL for a long time. Kudos

1 Like

Re: Share Your NIMC Test Experience by outrage: 2:43pm On Feb 23, 2013
Themaingate:

Meaning the wife is not worth more than 1500 for hotel ?

Mtn bis = 1500

that guy wife < 1500

What a world
And you too want to go and write test?

Dues its 'worth less than' in this scenario you just painted.

Good luck to everybody
Re: Share Your NIMC Test Experience by mbhs139(m): 2:44pm On Feb 23, 2013
mawojuuche:

wat abt dat guy dat want free accomodation for his wife? call him now now so dat u can knack d akpako for d mumu...

grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Share Your NIMC Test Experience by Realdeals(m): 2:52pm On Feb 23, 2013
15 quantitative, 15 verbal, 10 logic, 10 current affair all in 50 minutes.
Re: Share Your NIMC Test Experience by Ojeilevbare(m): 2:54pm On Feb 23, 2013
thank u all, NL is supposed to be a social network of people who seek to know wat they actually don't hv any idea of, I c its jt a gathering of a bunch of selfish, self-centered, desperate people. u can all stop calling her line NW, as I hv booked a hotel accommodation for her.
Re: Share Your NIMC Test Experience by mavizzi: 2:58pm On Feb 23, 2013
Hello pple, was scheduled to start by 8am, started, past 1pm... Location: fut minna...
For those interested in the questions I could remember; name of chairman of the board of nimc, nimc former name, name of senate president and speaker too, numbers of senators and house of rep., chairman of au, host of next world cup, minister of state for finance,another word for winsome, opposite of dauntless, correct spelling of licence, rearrange PETJIRU, etc... Might upload some when I remember... Heading back to abuja.

10 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (24) (Reply)

FRSC Recruitment Mail On Screening And Physical Fitness Assessment / Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Commission (DSSC) 2008 Vacancies / National Universities Commission (NUC) Recruitment 2016

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.