Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,836 members, 7,817,457 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:38 PM

What Is Wrong In Marrying A Lady Who Is A Virgin? - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is Wrong In Marrying A Lady Who Is A Virgin? (52121 Views)

Should I Still Keep Faith In Marrying Her? / Is Anything Wrong In Marrying A Girl Your Know A Friend Has Slept With? / The Disadvantages Of Marrying A Virgin. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is Wrong In Marrying A Lady Who Is A Virgin? by Lexoria: 11:10am On Mar 02, 2013
Testament to the fact that guys are worse is the fact that no girl,lady or woman has come on this thread to say they met their husband a virgin which means MEN are the REAL SLUTS!!So I think y'all should save all this preaching for yourselves or you think its only when girls have sex that it is called fornication and a sin and when men do it then it will be called an act of GUYMANISM.Remove the fog in ur eyes before you think of removing the peck in anothers.

1 Like

Re: What Is Wrong In Marrying A Lady Who Is A Virgin? by Timijo(m): 11:11am On Mar 02, 2013
Walexsammy: , and who told u that a certain woman is the right one for u......................... Guy even me, can't marry a virgin, cuz have tested and seen
dat dem dey come with so much wahala in bed
Then go and eat the remnant of others.
Re: What Is Wrong In Marrying A Lady Who Is A Virgin? by Nobody: 11:14am On Mar 02, 2013
virginity is lack of opportunity or confidence to have sex..
Re: What Is Wrong In Marrying A Lady Who Is A Virgin? by Timijo(m): 11:24am On Mar 02, 2013
byne: virginity is lack of opportunity or confidence to have sex..
This is the greatest delusion that I have ever heard. The philosophy of those who lack self control. Please, don't deceive others if you have been deceived.

2 Likes

Re: What Is Wrong In Marrying A Lady Who Is A Virgin? by ddeola: 11:29am On Mar 02, 2013
Nothing,absolutely nothing
Re: What Is Wrong In Marrying A Lady Who Is A Virgin? by achinaboy(m): 11:41am On Mar 02, 2013
JideJamez: U no dey noticed say some virgin gals always get very soft lips and unfirmed breast that's the Price she has paid......na only the pant dem no dey touch....professional love makers...I prefer to marry non virgin because.She must av learnt a Lesson n even tired of sex than virgin wey still dey hot
u are making a reasonable and matured point,because of my experiences i got the same believe,,,but one ashawo pretending to be holly,started cursing on my family and kids,,i think her name chichi254
Re: What Is Wrong In Marrying A Lady Who Is A Virgin? by achinaboy(m): 11:42am On Mar 02, 2013
Lexoria: Testament to the fact that guys are worse is the fact that no girl,lady or woman has come on this thread to say they met their husband a virgin which means MEN are the REAL SLUTS!!So I think y'all should save all this preaching for yourselves or you think its only when girls have sex that it is called fornication and a sin and when men do it then it will be called an act of GUYMANISM.Remove the fog in ur eyes before you think of removing the peck in anothers.
don`t get ur point
Re: What Is Wrong In Marrying A Lady Who Is A Virgin? by IncomeTutor: 11:51am On Mar 02, 2013
Virgin? Is she trying to increase her
value? I thought virgins can only be
found in maternity wards these days!
Re: What Is Wrong In Marrying A Lady Who Is A Virgin? by Nobody: 12:09pm On Mar 02, 2013
Ijeoma Okeke100: hell if i were a man i would rejoice if i got me a virgin to marry. that fool that dumped the girl had no intentions of marrying that babe in the first place. he just wanted to get into her panties and when he saw that he was gona have to commit in order to get inside her, he pulled a fast one. The virgin girl must never ever try please no man with her gift. she must stay with her prinscipls and wait for mr right coz honey blv me there are plenty of brothers out there who would kill to get a pure girl since it seems all the sister are getting spoiled to quick nawadays
but would you like to marry a virgin man? Would you consider it a gift, if you are the first one he slept with?
Re: What Is Wrong In Marrying A Lady Who Is A Virgin? by doingreat(m): 12:11pm On Mar 02, 2013
starlight®®:
imagine cooking a soup n not testing if there's salt or maggi innit....sex is a key ingredient in marriage so what if she turns out to someone with a low sex drive. have anyone ever wonder why most couples that divorce always comes up with the word "irreconcilable difference "

nothing wrong or right in marrying a virgin to me
u dont marry 1 persn, u marry 3: the pesn dey u fink dey are, the person dey rily are and the person they"ll turn out to become after marriage. Buh God help us sha
Re: What Is Wrong In Marrying A Lady Who Is A Virgin? by Nobody: 12:12pm On Mar 02, 2013
Ok fine, you are dating a virgin or married to one... Ever thought about asking her the reason shez still one? Oh yeah, the whole cliche would be ''keeping myself for marriage'' But the actual reason is anything but that....
Re: What Is Wrong In Marrying A Lady Who Is A Virgin? by Nobody: 12:30pm On Mar 02, 2013
Shez hawt: Ok fine, you are dating a virgin or married to one... Ever thought about asking her the reason shez still one? Oh yeah, the whole cliche would be ''keeping myself for marriage'' But the actual reason is anything but that....
interesting....pls complete it.

I just want to ask you personally, ladies see their virginity as a gift to their man. But i dont know if you would see your man's virginity as a gift?
Re: What Is Wrong In Marrying A Lady Who Is A Virgin? by intrepid: 12:31pm On Mar 02, 2013
FLYFIRE: One of the greatest things I still thank God for today after many years of marriage is His giving me the patience to wait & disvirgened my wife on our honeymoon after seven years of courtship. Virginity is the best gift any one can give to a spouse. In every marriage there are challenges but people will never know the real joy in marriage untill they walk the path of purity in courtship. I wish I was able to give my wife this gift but I still thank God. Only God can bear me the witness...our bed room today is a blow-away.
Thank you sooooo very much bro.I dont really know wat our world is turnin to this time,when virtue is reviled and vice is applauded...Many guys even girls on NL who are the real humans you and i meet on the streets and at work places will condemn virginity but will also turn to shout at moral laxity and promiscuity! Hypocrites....Ignorance makes them believe that SEXUAL EXPERTISE ALONE will sustain a marriage...They also forget that EVERYTHING about sex can be learned and perfected...Up Virgins.You are the real Heros.
Re: What Is Wrong In Marrying A Lady Who Is A Virgin? by Nobody: 12:34pm On Mar 02, 2013
souldust: interesting....pls complete it.

I just want to ask you personally, ladies see their virginity as a gift to their man. But i dont know if you would see your man's virginity as a gift?

I wouldn't TBH, besides how would you even knw a guy is a virgin?
Re: What Is Wrong In Marrying A Lady Who Is A Virgin? by dhardline(m): 12:36pm On Mar 02, 2013
Shez hawt:

I think not.... Some people just dont understand the term... There is no difference between a corroded pipe and a licking pipe...
guess you are right cause this ones have already experienced it all every other part of their body has already been deflowered.

1 Like

Re: What Is Wrong In Marrying A Lady Who Is A Virgin? by intrepid: 12:36pm On Mar 02, 2013
byne: virginity is lack of opportunity or confidence to have sex..
I Think its remorse or regret that makes many folks believe or say this....I know many beautiful girls who'd had ample opportunities and guys too.....My friend I'v had that opportunity countless times and many are still dia but i'v decided to wait till i see d right lady i'll treat like a TREASURE that she is...So trash that thought,ok?
Re: What Is Wrong In Marrying A Lady Who Is A Virgin? by Nobody: 12:45pm On Mar 02, 2013
Shez hawt:
yes there is no sure way of knowing if a man is virgin. But since male virginity is something riddicled in our society, i think you can believe a guy when he tells you. Infact, you can be more sure of a guy when he tells you than you can of a girl even if she bled on her wedding night.

But dont you think it is double standard that we want our men to be sexual.ly free and our women to be 'virgins'?
Re: What Is Wrong In Marrying A Lady Who Is A Virgin? by Nobody: 12:48pm On Mar 02, 2013
Shez hawt:
yes there is no sure way of knowing if a man is virgin. But since male virginity is something riddicled in our society, i think you can believe a guy when he tells you. Infact, you can be more sure of a guy when he tells you than you can of a girl even if she bled on her wedding night.

But dont you think it is double standard that we want our men to be sexual.ly free and our women to be 'virgins'?

Since women wouldnt see our virginity as a gift, why do you think we should see yours as a gift?
Re: What Is Wrong In Marrying A Lady Who Is A Virgin? by intrepid: 12:48pm On Mar 02, 2013
rokiatu: @Poster, nothing wrong in marrying a virgin.

Most guys need to know that nowdays virgins ain't 1920 virgins. They know everything even more than some people that have been doing it for 10 years.

via reading and internet not necessarily doing the actual....Yea much can be known these days about a subject without doing it.
Re: What Is Wrong In Marrying A Lady Who Is A Virgin? by Nobody: 12:56pm On Mar 02, 2013
souldust: yes there is no sure way of knowing if a man is virgin. But since male virginity is something riddicled in our society, i think you can believe a guy when he tells you. Infact, you can be more sure of a guy when he tells you than you can of a girl even if she bled on her wedding night.

Yea You're totally right, But most people prefer being happy than good.... Like they know the difference between right and wrong, they just choose the wrong cause they find it more entertaining... That's the world for yhue, Nothing would ever seem weird again.
Re: What Is Wrong In Marrying A Lady Who Is A Virgin? by Nobody: 1:05pm On Mar 02, 2013
Most Men Value Virgins wheras women do not value Men who are Virgins.... And thats why most men lie that they aint virgins even if they were.... And women claim they are even when they are not..... The world is corrupt.. They rely on what people would say..
Re: What Is Wrong In Marrying A Lady Who Is A Virgin? by Ampeaceful(f): 1:08pm On Mar 02, 2013
Uchesis: There was dis gal in her late 20's in my neighbourhood some yrs bck. She was damn ugly, skinny, dirty-looking, and shapeless. She was a virgin then.

I guess u guys already knw y...

Our virginity sometimes is due to lack of opportunity.
den y is dat mad,dirty,ugly woman in ur strt pregnant? BTW hw cm u knw she's a virgin..............#just asking#
Re: What Is Wrong In Marrying A Lady Who Is A Virgin? by Eruba7: 2:05pm On Mar 02, 2013
d guy must be stupid maybe he has another thing in mind cos i see no reason why a guy won't marry a virgin
Re: What Is Wrong In Marrying A Lady Who Is A Virgin? by Nobody: 2:08pm On Mar 02, 2013
Shez hawt: Most Men Value Virgins wheras women do not value Men who are Virgins.... And thats why most men lie that they aint virgins even if they were.... And women claim they are even when they are not..... The world is corrupt.. They rely on what people would say..
this double standard is why i the society cannot tell me what to do.
Re: What Is Wrong In Marrying A Lady Who Is A Virgin? by toygod2: 2:16pm On Mar 02, 2013
biutifl thread. wink
Re: What Is Wrong In Marrying A Lady Who Is A Virgin? by Collins0609(m): 2:23pm On Mar 02, 2013
Timijo: What is wrong in marrying a virgin?

I am asking this question because of what my fiancee told me about her friend who lost her relationship because she is a virgin. The man asked her for sex and she told him that he should wait till the wedding night because she is a virgin. The next episode was that the man ended the relationship, saying I can't marry a virgin.

Is it a crime for ladies to preserve themselves for their husbands to be till the wedding night?

Which is better?: to marry a lady who has not messed up herself like a biitch or to marry a lady that has gone into convenant with different men thru sex?

Look, I am not saying that it a must to marry a virgin, but if the right woman for you happens to be a virgin, will you reject her for this reason?
.i believe she is lying.what if she lose d virginity b4 married wil she expect the man to marry her still.pastor who preach against sex wil they deny a prostitute from getting married y referin 2 men who refuse to marry non virgin as bin childish.she should hav wait til after marriage to start milkin d guy
Re: What Is Wrong In Marrying A Lady Who Is A Virgin? by Nobody: 2:28pm On Mar 02, 2013
i am a virgin myself but it will not matter to me if she isnt virgin. In my opinion, it is better for us to wanting to have a woman who loves us so dearly than wanting to have a 'virgin'

2 Likes

Re: What Is Wrong In Marrying A Lady Who Is A Virgin? by Chomzy19(f): 2:45pm On Mar 02, 2013
samm_miey: ur post is so ridiculous,was ur wife a virgin wen u met,or u'r stil single&lonely
actually it's not, it's only ridiculous wen u've nt searched 4 a child, cuz wen u hv, trust me hon d thought must surely cruss ya mind
Re: What Is Wrong In Marrying A Lady Who Is A Virgin? by vivianc(f): 2:51pm On Mar 02, 2013
Much ado about nothing.......

BTW, If I met a virgin guy, he should be rest assured he is losing that virginity before we get married, as I would love to 'taste' my package. tongue
Re: What Is Wrong In Marrying A Lady Who Is A Virgin? by vivianc(f): 2:56pm On Mar 02, 2013
Chomzy19: actually it's not, it's only ridiculous wen u've nt searched 4 a child, cuz wen u hv, trust me hon d thought must surely cruss ya mind

Now this is very funny and myopic. Sis, u need a re- orientation, and u need to be reading more.
Re: What Is Wrong In Marrying A Lady Who Is A Virgin? by Oxytocin712: 2:57pm On Mar 02, 2013
There is nothing bad, by the way everyone is expected to be virgin until wedding night. Most ladies/guys that have loss theirs keep running others down. If you still have yours as a lady/guy you will know the kind of pride & confidence you have. Likewise, not having it is not a death sentence. So LADIES KEEP THE GATE TO UR TREASURE ROOM INTACT (IF ITS STILL THERE) AND TO GUY WHAT COMES OUT OF YOU IS A SEED, BEWARE OF IT LOW FERTILITY DUE TO CONSTANT ERUPTIONS. YOU HAVE CONTROL OVER UR ACTIONS, BUT NOT ON THE CONSEQUENCES.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

A Guy Carrying A Lady's Handbag In FUNAAB (Photo) / See How This Guy Killed His Girlfriend (photo) / ''90% Of Southern Nigerian Women Are Prostitutes, Runs Girls" - Northern Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.