Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,665 members, 7,955,401 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 03:50 AM

Love In My Favour - Literature (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Love In My Favour (22311 Views)

Love In Transit / Love In The Ghetto / Love In Due Season (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Love In My Favour by valboy20(m): 10:29am On Feb 27, 2013
Mc.BOMB:
Sick wana be'u fink Rome was built in a day?mehn wakeup kux lyk an "inkless pen",U CNT WRITE'son!

hey! use ur ruthless head..hu tha ffuck r ya btw?...wonder d side of d planet u evolved frm...SMH4U
Re: Love In My Favour by Nobody: 2:32pm On Feb 27, 2013
Rap maestro: now i know what's best 4 u... I'll just ignore u..
u sure know wat 2 do-silence they say is d best answer for a fool,and he is a big one.
Re: Love In My Favour by Rapmaestro(m): 6:07pm On Feb 28, 2013
......I peeped at the phone again, hoping to see that it was not the number I feared that called, but No, it was a call from my mum, she must have seen the used and unwashed plate, I pressed the green button, my mouth to the receiver, I said my 'hello', pretending not to know the caller, she didn't even bother to say 'hello', she went straight to the point, "Ayo, I was told you came home, while I was away, is it true?" I said 'yes', "did you came with a visitor or who ate the soup I prepared?", before I could reply, she shouted "is it YOOOUUUU?", "yes ma", I replied, we talked and talked till she eventually cut.
.....Let me just summarize our conversation, she had prepared the soup for some visitors, she prepared 8 Semos for her 8 oncoming visitors of which I ate 2, she was forced to prepare Eba for them, also an issue about the unwashed plate, She also asked where I was going to? I was quick to lie to her..BLAH! BLAH!! She shouted and scolded after which she gave her prayer.. Wow! Kudos to our PARENTS sha...
.....After hanging up, I returned my phone to my pocket and resumed my walking towards the church, CHRISTIANNA's church. I eventually got the the church's main gate, I saw people enterring and coming out of the church, I saw a group of people gathered together and talking loudly and cheerfully, 'The service must have ended' my thought, I walked up to one of the gathered people and asked if service was still going on, he replied me with a big NO and asked if I was a new member, I said 'yes', he laughed and told me that their service ends by 12:00P.M, "WHHAAAAT! So the time is 12'o clock already?" I asked, "Yes,even past" the man replied....
......Bro Peter! Bro Peter!! Bro Peter!!! Someone called the man away, I was transfixed and confused, 'I know no one here, what am I going to do?' I thought, Again my phone rang, "Oh God, Shebi i've explained everything to this woman nah" I said while fumbling to bring out my phone from my pocket, I checked the caller, "08023......, I don't know this number o, maybe she is the one, I got you mum, you want to know where i'm going to using another number" I said, I ignored the call, "I won't pick it" I said again. The caller kept calling, 10missed calls,11..12... Till I got angry and decided to pick the call, "HEELLLOOO, who is this nah wey dey disturb me?" I shouted through the mouthpiece, "Hello, Ayobami" a faint,familiar voice replied from the other end....
Re: Love In My Favour by Chicent(m): 6:32pm On Feb 28, 2013
Bros we go beg u 2 dey update dis tin?u leave here bt u b regular customer 4 flow thread.if i got u right u said u started dis b4 flow's story.so wats happening.ok i get it.u nid accolades...........kip it up u r doing great.nyc write up,we nid more. Hurry man
Re: Love In My Favour by Shedysworld(m): 7:12pm On Feb 28, 2013
It's getting interesting...
@OP nice job u doing.
Re: Love In My Favour by Rapmaestro(m): 9:08am On Mar 01, 2013
For those of y'all that said i started b4 flow1759 and i'm still way behind, pls don't blame me, cos i've had to move this piece from s.exuality section(where i initially placed,but it was not appreciated), then to romance section(but I was banned 4 no reason), so i had to finally move it here LITERATURE/WRITING, where we are all appreciated, thanks 4 d madt love.. Now durinq all those movinq or relocation, i've had to chanqe somethinqs, this and some other factors(like the issue of M.B) are some of the reasons why this story as been behind others... I'll try to update more now,I don't write or jot it anywhere, i just grab my phone and start typing, so corrections is hiqhly welcomed...
Now more gingah will be added to the piece, TANX
Re: Love In My Favour by Rapmaestro(m): 9:11am On Mar 01, 2013
Update will be twice a day, but if u didn't see my updates, know that it is either that my batri is low or i don't have M.B, thanks
Re: Love In My Favour by Chicent(m): 9:14am On Mar 01, 2013
gud.nw hit it real hard nw.so make we donate m.b 4u?juz trying 2help.we are hungry 4more sha
Re: Love In My Favour by Rapmaestro(m): 9:22am On Mar 01, 2013
Chicent: gud.nw hit it real hard nw.
Lolz.. I'm brinqinq in my sledqe hammer.... Update cominq up now
Re: Love In My Favour by Chicent(m): 9:25am On Mar 01, 2013
waiting ooo.
Re: Love In My Favour by Rapmaestro(m): 10:18am On Mar 01, 2013
......"Ayobami" the voice repeated, something in me instantly recognised the caller. It was her, Christianna, "My Christie", I didn't know that I had said that loud, She must have heard cos she instantly mumbled,"Pardon!", Whaaat! Dem dey do me from my village ni? Why I con dey do like person wey dem hypnotize nah? My thought, come to think of it, this girl is hypnotizing, I disclaimed her thought, "I meant My! My!! My!!! Christie, where have you been all this while? I expected your call buu...t", she cut me short with words that I sensed was filled with anger, emotional outburst, sadness, I could sense her mood from where I was, it seems somehow, we were connected, "But yoo..uu p..promised" she said, "Yes, I did", I replied, Abegi joorh, which promise? Na wa o, my thought, "but why didn't you fulfill it?" she asked, I, not knowing what she meant calmly asked,"fulfill what?", then it began, started with a sob, then sound of crying, "You promised to come, buu..t", "Yeah I did, and I'm in the church already", Interjected "LIE, big lie, I knew it, you were lying to me, but know that God will judge", "Hey, don't talk like that, try to believe me", "O.k, why didn't I see you around?", she asked, "Actually, I came late.. Long story, so the church service had ended by the time I got here", "Ok, I still find it hard to believe you cos i'm still in church" she replied, "Seriously?" I asked, "Yes", "So am I too", I told her the truth and nothing but the truth...
....Christie was still doubting me, say that I was lying, that I should prove to her that I was still in the building, by meeting her outside which I gladly accepted, phone to my ears, By this time I was strolling towards a parked car outside of the church building, unknown to me, that something was about to happen, something interesting, something romantic..
Re: Love In My Favour by omoadeleye(m): 4:59pm On Mar 01, 2013
Mc.BOMB:
Sick wana be'u fink Rome was built in a day?mehn wakeup kux lyk an "inkless pen",U CNT WRITE'son!

yeah ,yeah, Rome was not built in a day, so he too will av to start from somewhere, at least he is still trying, xo take chill pill guy..

1 Like

Re: Love In My Favour by Rapmaestro(m): 5:57pm On Mar 01, 2013
......."You'll move to your left, then move forward a little, you'll see a tent, wait for me there, I'll meet you there",she was directing, "OK, but don't keep me waiting there o, as a punishment for not meeting the service", I said into the receiver while walking towards the tent, I was passing between two parked cars, as I came out of middle of two parked car, GGBAAM, I bumped into a lady that was also having a phone to her ear, obviously she was speaking to someone on the phone, due to the collision, her phone and mine fell, she bent to pick hers, while my hand was also stretched out to pick up her phone as I was the cause of the collision, our hands met on the phone and my body felt her hand, that warm touch that I was soon getting to hold more. She withdrew a bit, her head still bent, so her face was partially hidden from me, after helping her pick the phone, I went to retrieve my phone, "Hello! Hello!!" both of us chorused, I and the lady behind me, Quick turning or sharp 180 as my peeps do call it, I turned to see that the lady had also turned, That same angel I met sometime ago, that perfect body, sexy feminine physique, that sweet voice, all that memory and the saved picture of Christianna came to my mind again, the picture getting clearer, sharper, sharper till atlast I saw it clearly...
.....Lo and behold, I was standing face to face with the girl that haunt my dream, My Christianna! My Christie
Re: Love In My Favour by Francheezy(m): 8:55pm On Mar 01, 2013
mehn guy
Re: Love In My Favour by Rapmaestro(m): 12:56pm On Mar 02, 2013
.......Right there in front of me stood Christie, quick and thorough scan ning of her from me, shows that she was gorgeously and smartly dressed in a blue gown, V-neck, revealing a bit of her cleavage, tight around the torso downward to make obvious a figure 8 shape, black high heel shoe, under her armpit was tucked a multi-coloured painted purse, she had her hair packed to the back and a black bandana, dotted blue to match her delectable outfit. Wow! What a sexy dress, even though it was less revealing.
...".He..ey" I stuttered, someone must ignite the conversation nah, I thought, "Hey" she replied, "so you did came, came for me" she added, "yes" I replied, "I'm a reliable person, I stick to promise, I just couldn't make it to the service, Long story", "Thanks, for honouring my invitation, May God bless you, about the long story, I'm all ears, I would love to listen to your excuses", "excuses?" I countered, I glanced around me to see that the church compound that was formely filled with groups of people gathered here and there had diminished, only few people were loitered around, "Wait a minute, almost everyone had gone home, what are you still doing here" I asked, "You must still tell me your long story o" she replied and I said "yes", "OK, my parent are in the church with some other elders of the church, a meeting is going on in there with the pastor", she explained, she chatted on about the church, how her parent had helped in the growth of the church BLAH! BLAH!! BLAH!!!, we walked on towards the tent while she kept explaining till she eventually concluded her talks..
PHHEEEW, dis girl must be a talkative o, I thought, "Now, I want to hear your long story, cos I still believe you intentionally didn't want to attend the service, Ok tell me now" she said, by this time, we were almost under the tent, I started my long story, ignoring some part that I knew would offend her, I told mostly the police story, Mehn! I almost ran out of saliva, All of a sudden TTWAACKK, I received a hard slap to the back of my neck, Mehn! I saw Michael Jackson dancing Alingo o, who could that be o? I thought and I turned, Light went off...
Re: Love In My Favour by seunmsg(m): 3:58pm On Mar 02, 2013
Good work bro, keep it up!
Re: Love In My Favour by 001solar(m): 5:23pm On Mar 02, 2013
Nice story i would make sure i follow ur story all day long. Keep it up bro
Re: Love In My Favour by Rapmaestro(m): 7:22pm On Mar 02, 2013
......Darkness suddenly befell us or should I speak for myself?, befell me, How come eclipse come happen now nah? Abi I don blind ni? Different thought came and went through my mind, But wait o, shey na slap make me turn blind so? Who slapped me self? My thought was becoming an unsolved puzzle to me, It couldn't have been Christie, she was standing by my side.
.....My mind quickly thought about Christie, was she blind like me too, suddenly I heard stifle, seems like she was trying to hold a laughter by gagging her mouth with her palm.. Then it happened, I started feeling coldness on my eyes, drifting slowly to my whole body, I was scared, was I in the after-earth, whhh..i..ch means I'm ddd..e.e.ad, Omo na when you no see fear, na im you go call yourself brave man, for where? No be for death side o, My thought.
.....Wait o, I felt it now, it was like somebody was rubbing my eyes, Yes! I did my calculations 2 + 2 to give a perfect 4, someone had his or her hands to cover my eyes, I tried removing the person's hand but to no avail, he/she was just too strong, I even tried turning, but he/she turned with me while his/her hand was still strongly and firmly on my eyes. I heard Christie giggle again, she was obviously trying hard not to laugh, "Who is that nah? Show yourself nah" I said, "Abegi nah, I no be witch wey fit know who cover my face nah", I added, My captor doesn't want to say anything, as voice might give him/her away, then all of a sudden, a phone rang "I'M LOVING YOUUU EH! SHE CARRY FRONT, SHE CARRY BACK, SHE TOO PACKAGE, I CAN'T LEAVE HER" Olamide's stupid love, It was obviously not my phone neither was it Christie's, cos the sound came from behind me, It was my captors phone...
.....Movement from my captors shows that he was struggling to bring out his phone while still holding firmly to my eyes, all to no avail, then it happened....
Re: Love In My Favour by Nobody: 3:01am On Mar 03, 2013
Oya nah
Re: Love In My Favour by Emperortj93(m): 7:38am On Mar 04, 2013
Oh oh, d last update was damn to short... Bro try updatin regularly and longer update pls. Hope i'm nt askin 4 too much?
Re: Love In My Favour by Rapmaestro(m): 7:48am On Mar 04, 2013
Emperortj93: Oh oh, d last update was damn to short... Bro try updatin regularly and longer update pls. Hope i'm nt askin 4 too much?
No u are not.. TANX
Re: Love In My Favour by Rapmaestro(m): 9:33am On Mar 05, 2013
I'm sowi peepz, my fone z faulty, and i've qone 2 repair it, i borrow a friends fone 2 post anythn u see frm me
Re: Love In My Favour by Francheezy(m): 6:04pm On Mar 05, 2013
0oh guy...d0 fast naw
Re: Love In My Favour by Rapmaestro(m): 10:08am On Mar 06, 2013
......He/she must have signalled to Christie to take his/her place, for I felt movement of leg(s), shifting of position behind me then change of hands, my captor went to receive his call, HIS, cos I now knew that he was a male, from his deep, masculine voice. My mind now raced back to my new captive, it was obviously Christie, she was the other person there at that time, her hold on my eyes was weak, feeble unlike my former captor but her hold on me was more stronger than that of the former, her touch made me a weakling, her sensual touch stirred some feelings in me....
......I was able to say "who is this nah that is keeping me in suspence?", I tried cracking that voice, I racked but all to no avail, who could this be o? Then I decided to try another thing, this time with a motive for a pleasure, I wanted to feel more of her flesh on me, more of Christie's flesh on me. The move was to free me, and at the same time have a feel of her skin, propably her bbreast *WINKS*..
Re: Love In My Favour by Rapmaestro(m): 12:22pm On Mar 06, 2013
......As I heard oncoming footsteps, probably of my male captor, perfect timing for my next move, I brought my hand up to Christie's palm, I wriggled it a little by holding her fingers, not wanting to injure her, I stepped forward and VVRRAAM, I turned and I was free, I still had an ulterior motive, so I pretended like I stepped on something and tripped, GGBAAM, I fell with a thud, pulling Christie with me, her huge bbreast resting on my chest, she must have been feeling something while touching my skin then, for while lying on me, her n1pple had been erect, poking hard at my chest like the end of a cane, We were in that position for like twenty seconds, but it felt like years, we were brought back to reality by a teasing cough, "UHM UHM, how you doing swagger?" a voice came from up, oh! I was still lying down with my back to the ground, Christie resting on my chest, while I placed my hand to her waist, pressing her abdomen to my groin, I looked up releasing my hold on Christie, letting her get quickly to her feet, I stood up also, I could see the structure of the building clearly now, I steered my eyes to Christie, who was dusting some part of her blue gown, her head was bowed, her dimple was red, she must have known that I had noticed her hard n1pple, my eyes quickly darted from her to the huge, lanky frame beside her, I scanned him from his toe to his head, his big head, I was quick to recognize the big-headed, small Peter.....
Re: Love In My Favour by princesa(f): 4:30pm On Mar 06, 2013
why are you writing a prose like a poem?
Re: Love In My Favour by Francheezy(m): 10:27am On Mar 07, 2013
princesa: why are you writing a prose like a poem?
i beg ur pard0n ?
Re: Love In My Favour by Rapmaestro(m): 11:07am On Mar 07, 2013
......Small Peter or Big headed Peter as he was fondly called back then when we were in school, he was the youngest, but had a stature that deceives people that he was older, he was a huge guy, with a physique of a strong sportsman, because of his huge frame, whenever there was a fight in school, be sure to see Peter among them, he could beat few people among us then, I was not among those few, because we had not fought with him but I doubt that I could match him in a fight, "strong Edo boy, Small P, Big-hee..a", "shh" he cut me short, with his thick voice he warned "no dey call me that again, Small P, I fit allow but Big-headed P, No",
"Yes boss" I replied giving a teasing salute, we locked palms to a secret handshake of ours, when we were in school, even though he was two years younger than I, if we were standing together, you would mistake me for his younger.
"Angel Swagger baba, longest time o" he hailed me with a name I was given back then in school, I was a gentle trouble maker *WINKS*
.....We chatted like long lost brothers, Mehn, we had stories to be told and heard, while we were at it, using the corner of my eyes, I saw Christie casting me at glance, our eyes locked for a few seconds and I saw something written all over her eyes
Re: Love In My Favour by Chicent(m): 2:50am On Mar 08, 2013
end of story.....u dry pass nigerian movies.u leave ur thread bt na mouka foam u take dey slip 4 flow thread wey don finish 1 nd he is on d next.enjoy ur prose alone.am out
Re: Love In My Favour by Rapmaestro(m): 7:20am On Mar 08, 2013
U nid 2 learn dat, we are all different, if it wasn't 4 my spoil fone, i would still stick 2 my 2updates... Anyway, i no send u 2 b ffinq my story nah.. U are always free 2 leave.
Re: Love In My Favour by CaptCindie(f): 8:48am On Mar 08, 2013
Na wa to some pple sha..if you feel his story aint good enough,no one s askin you to read na*smh*..u try jor@OP
Re: Love In My Favour by Rapmaestro(m): 9:03am On Mar 08, 2013
CaptCindie: Na wa to some pple sha..if you feel his story aint good enough,no one s askin you to read na*smh*..u try jor@OP
tanx, but pls bear wit me while i repair my spoilt fone.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Behind The Clouds By Ifeoma Okoye / Short Stories That Can Shape Your Life In The Book: You Can Win - Shiv Khera / A Poem For My Country @ 51

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.