Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,038 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:24 AM

Love In My Favour - Literature (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Love In My Favour (22024 Views)

Love In Transit / Love In The Ghetto / Love In Due Season (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Love In My Favour by valboy20(m): 9:18am On Mar 15, 2013
mehn...ur stars saved u
Re: Love In My Favour by Rapmaestro(m): 9:33am On Mar 15, 2013
Make una go endorse dis story at [url]1210134/endorse-topics-make-frontpage/1#1210134.52[/url]
Re: Love In My Favour by Rapmaestro(m): 10:59am On Mar 15, 2013
Due to the problem that just recently occured, of Plagiarism, after this post, I might not post till it is rectified, I'll want you all to bear with me....

........"I'll pardon you, infact, I forgive you because you apologized when others were not remorseful", Mr Samson said,
"Th...Th...thank yo..you sir" I said,
"Now, boy, will you heed my advice if I told you?" he asked,
"Yes sir" I said rather confidently, now that I knew the danger that was formerly lurking around me had been revoked,
"Young man, for the type of person I'm assuming you'll be, a nice, brave, brilliant young man, you don't stand to gain anything useful with those types of friend I saw you with, that day" he adviced and continued, "seeing how you boldly told the truth, made me forgive you, don't move around with those boys again, Am I clear?", he adviced,
"Yes sir" I replied in an affirmative voice,
"Now let's go join the rest, but tell me, how did you get to know Christie?" he asked,
"She saw me on the street, she told me to accept Jesus as my Lord and saviour, She made me promise to come to church today" I answered,
"Okay, my daughter is a very religious and kind person, she must have seen a quality in you to have wanted you to join the religion that'll take you to paradise" he said and tutored me more on Jesus Christ and Christianity, I as a Muslim never had anything against any other religion.
"Lest I forget sir, I and Peter attended the same school, infact, we were in the same class" I added,
"Wow, same Birch freeman?" he asked,
"Yes sir" I responded,
"Wow, fate has made us met this way, I also attended Birch Freeman, that was the major reason why I decided to allow my son school there" he said while we walked towards his parked jeep. We got there, Christie sitting beside the driver, Pete, Christie's mum and Dorcas had enterred the car too, sitting at the back,
"Where are you heading to now my boy? Sorry Ayo" he asked,
"Home, sir" I answered,
"Where? So that if we were passing there, we'll drop you somewhere near" He asked while enterring the car, sitting beside his already sitted wife,
"Don't worry sir, I can manage on my own sir" I retorted,
"Don't be silly, Okay enter, let's drop you at crescent bus stop" he added,
"Hop in, Ayo" Christie added,
"Okay", I said and hop ped in, and Pete drove off, taking a left turn through the church gate and skidded onto the tarred crescent street's road..
....Suddenly, in the car, we heard GBBAAA GBOO GBAW, someone had farted, all eyes except Peter and Dorcas fell on me.. I DON DIE TODAY O, AND NO BE ME O, FROM FRYING PAN TO FIRE..
Re: Love In My Favour by Emperortj93(m): 6:52pm On Mar 15, 2013
Mak i rush go ask ma oga at d top whether mak i comment now or 2mao... Hope say ur oga at d top no go vex wit me and ma oga at d top bah
Re: Love In My Favour by Birdrock(m): 12:16am On Mar 16, 2013
grin grin grin my blother....na u biko...waitng for ur "merlin" season 6 jor lolzzzzzz cheesy
cheesy wink
Re: Love In My Favour by Francheezy(m): 2:52pm On Mar 16, 2013
nax0 mess dey s0und ?
Re: Love In My Favour by mistaswag(m): 5:26pm On Mar 16, 2013
maestro ma adopted bro..(qud to knw ma bro was inluv.. lol).. Am still readinq yah luv story.. n i dey feel ham qan! I wish ave been followinq diz thread earliar.. wen am thru readinq all d post here, i'ma coment..
Re: Love In My Favour by Rapmaestro(m): 5:50pm On Mar 16, 2013
mistaswag: maestro ma adopted bro..(qud to knw ma bro was inluv.. lol).. Am still readinq yah luv story.. n i dey feel ham qan! I wish ave been followinq diz thread earliar.. wen am thru readinq all d post here, i'ma coment..
bros.. I hail jawe
Re: Love In My Favour by fiolaP(f): 9:05pm On Mar 16, 2013
interesting hmm
Re: Love In My Favour by Rapmaestro(m): 9:18pm On Mar 16, 2013
fiolaP: interesting hmm
thanks, but we{writers} have decided to go on a temprorary strike concerning some dude(s) that does plagiarism. So, for while the strike goes on, I might not type anything.. I don't want some crazy dude 2 go copying-pasting my work, taking credits as his.. TANX, PLS DO BARE WITH ME..
Re: Love In My Favour by sambroose(m): 11:11am On Mar 17, 2013
Rap maestro: thanks, but we{writers} have decided to go on a temprorary strike concerning some dude(s) that does plagiarism. So, for while the strike goes on, I might not type anything.. I don't want some crazy dude 2 go copying-pasting my work, taking credits as his.. TANX, PLS DO BARE WITH ME..
Lolz no b dis kind work d guy dey copy....dis ya work wey resemble child play
Re: Love In My Favour by Francheezy(m): 2:42pm On Mar 17, 2013
sambroose: Lolz no b dis kind work d guy dey copy....dis ya work wey resemble child play
lma0...na u b d guy ?
Re: Love In My Favour by valboy20(m): 3:43pm On Mar 17, 2013
sambroose: Lolz no b dis kind work d guy dey copy....dis ya work wey resemble child play

hey...u nofin buh a dork.
Must u reply him wid a blast

i'm pretty sure ur typex r motorpark toutx
Re: Love In My Favour by Rapmaestro(m): 9:55pm On Mar 17, 2013
Nothing dem say go pull me down... One of d best writer for here self dey talk say I'm trying at what I do.. Tanx 2 y'all doh, update i thnk will be 2mao
Re: Love In My Favour by mistaswag(m): 8:08am On Mar 18, 2013

TF dhat yah hairy thumbs like monkey own, wey u use to typ diz trash!.. SMH for sum peep here sha! Wetin u fit do? Instead of encouraqinq dos dhat can do it, ure here critisizinq em! GPU
#pissed#

maestro i dey feel u jawe!
Re: Love In My Favour by FoxyUltimate(m): 10:01am On Mar 18, 2013
Where this man enter na? grin
Re: Love In My Favour by sambroose(m): 12:02pm On Mar 18, 2013
Hope una well sha
Re: Love In My Favour by mistaswag(m): 12:07pm On Mar 18, 2013
sambroose: Hope una well sha

Re: Love In My Favour by Rapmaestro(m): 1:49pm On Mar 18, 2013
.....All eyes on me, except Dorcas, cos even Pete was looking at me through the head-mirror, Mr Samson quickly brought out his handkerchief to cover his nose, Mrs Samson was looking at me stone-coldly with eyes that read,"you again?", Christie looked at me and quickly looked away, I was embarrassed, But it was not me nah, I thought.. When I thought all hope was lost, that I would soon be thrown or pushed out of the moving car, Dorcas gave a loud giggle and quickly held her hand to her mouth to stop her laughter, Christie quickly looked back at Dorcas that was sitting on their mum's lap and asked,
"Is it you?" she asked her, Dorcas gave herself out with another thunderous laughter, "Yes it is me, it is not smelling jorh, abi mummy?" she childishly replied,
"So big head, it is you? Ehn big head o$hi" Pete said while concentrating on his driving,
"Mummy! Mummy!! See brother Peter is calling me big head", Dorcas told her mum,
"So, all those chin-chin, goodie-goodie, kuli-kuli that you were eating at the church was for you to harm us with that your toxic fart, ehn? Mum, when we get home, please give her that Àgbò-jèdi{liquid herbs} to clean her already dirt-filled stomach".
"What is 'tus-sick' mummy", Dorcas asked her mum, Her mum corrected her and explained the relationship between toxic and her fart. They all chatted except Mr Samson and I, even Mrs Samson joined her children in their chit-chat. The ride to Crescent bus-stop was taking too long, I kept myself engrossed with the scenery that was in that area, beautiful tall buildings, Mr Samson called my attention to the now visible Crescent junction, he decided to ask few questions about me, "Boy, what do you do now? Are you working, schooling or what?" he asked, amidst the chit-chat of his wife and children, "Nothing yet sir, Processing my admission is the best answer now to your question, sir" I replied, "Why is admission very hard now adays, even Pete and Christie are still seeking for admission too, I pray that you all see a better call from a better school", he prayed for us concerning admission and the conversation between us continued before he was interrupted by a phone call, he checked his phone and muttered silently something like, "Barrister, hmm, work tomorrow", he pressed the green button and spoke to his caller, it was something about a criminal, court, e.t.c. Pete used the opportunity to invite me to their Karate/Taekwando's classes,
"Guy, shebi you no dey do anything na?" he asked silently not wanting to disturb his father's call,
"Yes, nothing o, wetin happen? You won give me work?" I silently teased, he laughed while slowing the vehicle to the end of Crescent junction and replied me with an invitation to his Taekwando/Karate's class, "Guy, shey you go fit like to learn Karate? I want make we dey go there together nah as you and I never get admission" he said, "I'll think about it", I replied,
"Please, say yes nah, so that we will be going together", Christie interrupted, WE? I thought, so she also attend that class too ehn? Who am I to say no to a Beauty's invitation,
"Okay, Yes" I hastily said,
"Okay nice, give Christie your phone number, so that tomorrow we will call you when we are going there", Pete said, Mr Samson was on the verge of hanging up, he said his bye and returned the phone to his chest-pocket, Pete halted the car and said, "Here we are", "So, you've not improved your speed ehn? This junction would take me five minutes, it took yo twenty-two" Mr Samson said angrily to Pete, Before opening the door, I collected Pete and Christie's number, I was handed a #1000 thousand naira note by Mr Samson, I took a peek at Mrs Samson, I saw her and Dorcas sleeping with Mrs Samson's mouth wide opened. I didn't bother to look behind, I just opened the door, only to be met by an unforunate incident...
Re: Love In My Favour by mistaswag(m): 7:11pm On Mar 18, 2013
Rap maestro: .....All eyes on me, except Dorcas, cos even Pete was looking at me through the head-mirror, Mr Samson quickly brought out his handkerchief to cover his nose, Mrs Samson was looking at me stone-coldly with eyes that read,"you again?", Christie looked at me and quickly looked away, I was embarrassed, But it was not me nah, I thought.. When I thought all hope was lost, that I would soon be thrown or pushed out of the moving car, Dorcas gave a loud giggle and quickly held her hand to her mouth to stop her laughter, Christie quickly looked back at Dorcas that was sitting on their mum's lap and asked,
"Is it you?" she asked her, Dorcas gave herself out with another thunderous laughter, "Yes it is me, it is not smelling jorh, abi mummy?" she childishly replied,
"So big head, it is you? Ehn big head o$hi" Pete said while concentrating on his driving,
"Mummy! Mummy!! See brother Peter is calling me big head", Dorcas told her mum,
"So, all those chin-chin, goodie-goodie, kuli-kuli that you were eating at the church was for you to harm us with that your toxic fart, ehn? Mum, when we get home, please give her that Àgbò-jèdi{liquid herbs} to clean her already dirt-filled stomach".
"What is 'tus-sick' mummy", Dorcas asked her mum, Her mum corrected her and explained the relationship between toxic and her fart. They all chatted except Mr Samson and I, even Mrs Samson joined her children in their chit-chat. The ride to Crescent bus-stop was taking too long, I kept myself engrossed with the scenery that was in that area, beautiful tall buildings, Mr Samson called my attention to the now visible Crescent junction, he decided to ask few questions about me, "Boy, what do you do now? Are you working, schooling or what?" he asked, amidst the chit-chat of his wife and children, "Nothing yet sir, Processing my admission is the best answer now to your question, sir" I replied, "Why is admission very hard now adays, even Pete and Christie are still seeking for admission too, I pray that you all see a better call from a better school", he prayed for us concerning admission and the conversation between us continued before he was interrupted by a phone call, he checked his phone and muttered silently something like, "Barrister, hmm, work tomorrow", he pressed the green button and spoke to his caller, it was something about a criminal, court, e.t.c. Pete used the opportunity to invite me to their Karate/Taekwando's classes,
"Guy, shebi you no dey do anything na?" he asked silently not wanting to disturb his father's call,
"Yes, nothing o, wetin happen? You won give me work?" I silently teased, he laughed while slowing the vehicle to the end of Crescent junction and replied me with an invitation to his Taekwando/Karate's class, "Guy, shey you go fit like to learn Karate? I want make we dey go there together nah as you and I never get admission" he said, "I'll think about it", I replied,
"Please, say yes nah, so that we will be going together", Christie interrupted, WE? I thought, so she also attend that class too ehn? Who am I to say no to a Beauty's invitation,
"Okay, Yes" I hastily said,
"Okay nice, give Christie your phone number, so that tomorrow we will call you when we are going there", Pete said, Mr Samson was on the verge of hanging up, he said his bye and returned the phone to his chest-pocket, Pete halted the car and said, "Here we are", "So, you've not improved your speed ehn? This junction would take me five minutes, it took yo twenty-two" Mr Samson said angrily to Pete, Before opening the door, I collected Pete and Christie's number, I was handed a #1000 thousand naira note by Mr Samson, I took a peek at Mrs Samson, I saw her and Dorcas sleeping with Mrs Samson's mouth wide opened. I didn't bother to look behind, I just opened the door, only to be met by an unforunate incident...

wordplay huh?..
..Anyway, continue na ah dey feel u die 'Luverboy'!
Re: Love In My Favour by Rapmaestro(m): 7:41pm On Mar 18, 2013
mistaswag:

wordplay huh?..
why u quote evrytin na? Well me hail my biggie bros na
Re: Love In My Favour by Emperortj93(m): 7:45pm On Mar 18, 2013
mistaswag:

wordplay huh?..
for pete's sake, na who b dis retarded learner wey qoute d whole post just to write nonsense. Word of advice: grow up and leave d rest 4 ur oga at d top
Re: Love In My Favour by Rapmaestro(m): 7:48pm On Mar 18, 2013
Emperortj93: for pete's sake, na who b dis retarded learner wey qoute d whole post just to write nonsense. Word of advice: grow up and leave d rest 4 ur oga at d top
Lolz, na my oga 4 rap be dat o...

Re: Love In My Favour by mistaswag(m): 10:58pm On Mar 18, 2013
Emperortj93: for pete's sake, na who b dis retarded learner wey qoute d whole post just to write nonsense. Word of advice: grow up and leave d rest 4 ur oga at d top

smh for u! Word of advice: dnt try to pick up on me!.. cuz i aint'qun allow any sshit u spitinq to ruin ma bro thread.. so stay yah lane..biko!

@Maestro.. Ha we not to quote in here?
Re: Love In My Favour by valboy20(m): 12:18am On Mar 19, 2013
huh...dunno y u guyx eaxily pick up on odax mixtake rada dan correctin.

SMH
Re: Love In My Favour by Inosenduatall: 12:47am On Mar 19, 2013
The spellings in this thread tho...

@maestro, faithful fan waiting for more.
Re: Love In My Favour by mistaswag(m): 1:44am On Mar 19, 2013
valboy20: huh...dunno y u guyx eaxily pick up on odax mixtake rada dan correctin.

SMH

word
Re: Love In My Favour by Oliverlikeme(m): 4:31am On Mar 19, 2013
my guy u get mouth and yur teeth complete..... It 4:32am time to go to bed, do wel to continue d strory by day break
Re: Love In My Favour by Rapmaestro(m): 6:50am On Mar 19, 2013
mistaswag:

smh for u! Word of advice: dnt try to pick up on me!.. cuz i aint'qun allow any sshit u spitinq to ruin ma bro thread.. so stay yah lane..biko!

@Maestro.. Ha we not to quote in here?
yea, quote, but not all
Re: Love In My Favour by Rapmaestro(m): 6:52am On Mar 19, 2013
Inosenduatall: The spellings in this thread tho...

@maestro, faithful fan waiting for more.
as 4 u, oya make we go back to ya tory, e don tey wey u update
Re: Love In My Favour by mistaswag(m): 10:25am On Mar 19, 2013
#tryinq not to quote all#
Rap maestro: but not all

owkay! wink
Re: Love In My Favour by Rapmaestro(m): 10:29am On Mar 19, 2013
mistaswag: #tryinq not to quote all#

owkay! wink
mistaswaq, na when u com turn yaself 2 story addict.. U beta start writin urs too o, no harm in trying

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

<<<Tri-paternal Son: Serpentia>>> / What Is An Unseen Prose? / Katherine Eta Is 3rd Winner In The MOSWC 2017 Held In Disneyland

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 91