Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,061 members, 7,838,696 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 08:04 AM

Is It Really A Bad Thing If You Get Married To An Older Man? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Really A Bad Thing If You Get Married To An Older Man? (2248 Views)

I'm In Love With An Older Lady With Two Kids / Reasons On Why U Should Date An Older Man / In Love With A Much Older Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is It Really A Bad Thing If You Get Married To An Older Man? by stpat1(m): 10:13pm On Feb 26, 2013
prickly: A man at 46 is no longer a GUY.

Dem no dey call that one Guy again na, na Brooosssssss be that.

Ehen babe, I like ur style sha, u don reason am say the guy go surtely die quick make u obtain things abi. E no dey work like that again o. Pallees dem don wise up o
Re: Is It Really A Bad Thing If You Get Married To An Older Man? by Nobody: 10:32pm On Feb 26, 2013
stpat1:

Dem no dey call that one Guy again na, na Brooosssssss be that.

Ehen babe, I like ur style sha, u don reason am say the guy go surtely die quick make u obtain things abi. E no dey work like that again o. Pallees dem don wise up o
Stop that!!omg!!who's talking about death..i'm actually talking about two people wanting to spend their lives together in love and understanding..pls don't bring up the death issue,thank you..
Re: Is It Really A Bad Thing If You Get Married To An Older Man? by Popowaa: 7:53am On Feb 27, 2013
My elder sis is married to one and they re lovely.they knw hw to treat women like sm golden egg that should not be mishadle for it to even develop a crack and de way they re so protective is soo romantic.
Re: Is It Really A Bad Thing If You Get Married To An Older Man? by sashaa(f): 12:02pm On Feb 27, 2013
woa, i think i can relate to this thread.
There's nothing bad in marrying a much older man. What matters is what one wants and what will make and keep one happy!
For me, i'l be thinking 'why has he never married?'
'is he really single?'
'has he been married before?'
'when our first baby is 2 or 3yrs old he'l already be what? 50?'
'when our kids are in their teens he'l be in his 60's' etc
but, that's just me.
Re: Is It Really A Bad Thing If You Get Married To An Older Man? by Nobody: 12:12pm On Feb 27, 2013
sashaa: woa, i think i can relate to this thread.
There's nothing bad in marrying a much older man. What matters is what one wants and what will make and keep one happy!
For me, i'l be thinking 'why has he never married?'
'is he really single?'
'has he been married before?'
'when our first baby is 2 or 3yrs old he'l already be what? 50?'
'when our kids are in their teens he'l be in his 60's' etc
but, that's just me.
It still does not matter tho..there are some men in their 40s and still not married,some are divorced so whatever the case maybe..if the love and understanding is present,i'm good..
Re: Is It Really A Bad Thing If You Get Married To An Older Man? by SimplYeahmee(m): 4:27pm On Apr 18, 2013
hope you ladies know that most guys like to be married early enough so that by 60 they wud av finished training all their kids and begin reaping the fruits of their labor as well as enjoy their wives all the more.

well jst me oo, not too sure of other guys
Re: Is It Really A Bad Thing If You Get Married To An Older Man? by kambo(m): 1:42am On Apr 19, 2013
if everybody said it's bad will u change ur mind ?
Re: Is It Really A Bad Thing If You Get Married To An Older Man? by teegurl2(f): 10:28am On Apr 19, 2013
My bf is about fifteen years older, am 22.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Undergraduate Commits Suicide As Erectile Dysfunction Confounds Him / Should I Reveal The Past Of My Friend's Fiancé To Him? / Leaked Sex Tape: Who Should Be Blamed, Guys Or Ladies?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.