Stats: 3,151,860 members, 7,813,937 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:04 PM

Don't Judge Me - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Don't Judge Me (724 Views)

Judge Me, My Conscience Is Troubled / Am I Taking Advantage Of Her? Please Judge Me! / Pls Don't Judge Me Harshly But I Seem To Be Falling For Married Men (2) (3) (4)

Don't Judge Me by FoxyUltimate(m): 11:18am On Feb 26, 2013
I am known to be a fun loving person who is carefree and do things to satisfy both himself and the next person close to him. Always seeking peopce with those that have offended me and trying to make light a sad situation.

Here is the main gist....

I have a friend whom I decided to stay with for sometime when I changed location just to grant me some freedom. Now both me and this friend of mine chase what's under the skirt and have had our own fair share of the female folks. Being friends since secondary school always make us to wave aside any quarrel with the slogan "What are friends for". Well, he uses it most time when ever he wrongs me.

Now there is this girl who this friend of mine claim to love so much but then he still brings home another girl. Now this other girl practically turned the house to her own as she was always there to do the cooking and the cleaning, and in the night, the fvcking.

Well, I knew he had broken up with the girl after the girl tried to pin him down with a pregnancy, don't ask me o, but she aborted it after he told her she was strictly and seriously on her own. I visited my friend the previous week after he told me to come over since one of our old classmate was around. I hurried there.

I met this classmate of mine outside the house washing, after the normal shouting and screaming and trying to announce my presence, this dude still refused to come outside to hail (typical of him). I decided to play a fast one on him.

I walked into the house and saw him and the girl he claims to love on bed (nothing them dey do o), I just screamed:

"Amarachi! Amarachi!! Amarachi!!! Longest time, see as una love just strong like when una dey together last week" (Him and that girl don break up since 3 months ago o)

I went back to the kitchen, scooped some food, came back to the room and met him sitting up and holding his head, I walked to his side and said loud enough for his girlfriend to hear:

"O boy, na Amarachi be that?"

Well, after I left, he called to tell me thank you. I had caused a big problem in his relationship.

Na my fault, after all, your past go always come back to haunt you and me na part of im past.
Re: Don't Judge Me by FoxyUltimate(m): 1:13pm On Feb 26, 2013
Next time I will try to write something more romantic like... "HELP, SHE DUMPED ME ON VALENTINE'S DAY AFTER COLLECTING THE BB PORSCHE I BOUGHT FOR HER"

Something like that grin grin grin
Re: Don't Judge Me by ludasam222(m): 2:32pm On Feb 26, 2013
oga foxy shey na ur face b dat....
Re: Don't Judge Me by omega25red(m): 3:05pm On Feb 26, 2013
poster you are the classic definition of a c0ck blocker. you knew what you were doing, so don't pretend like you had no idea
Re: Don't Judge Me by FoxyUltimate(m): 3:36pm On Feb 26, 2013
omega25red: poster you are the classic definition of a c0ck blocker. you knew what you were doing, so don't pretend like you had no idea

Well, I aint denying it

Ur Wife To Be Complains Abt Ur Ex-girl / WHAT Do You Do When You Are Hurt?!!! / NIARALANDERS: Should I Warn My Ex?