Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,024 members, 7,818,026 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:18 AM

Yoruba Men Are The Most Open Minded Nigerian Men In Nigeria - Culture (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Yoruba Men Are The Most Open Minded Nigerian Men In Nigeria (4096 Views)

Handsomeness Of Middlebelt-nigerian Men / Igbo-Nigerian Men Are The Most Handsome Men In Africa! / American Women That Marry Nigerian Men (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yoruba Men Are The Most Open Minded Nigerian Men In Nigeria by Nobody: 4:50am On Feb 27, 2013
onila: Thats only the yoruba muslims

No difference
There is hardly any Yoruba person,Muslim,Christian or Ifa worshipper that doesn't have a step brother or sister
If we took a poll here and people are sincere,that number will be over 80%
It is a common phenomenon in the SW
Re: Yoruba Men Are The Most Open Minded Nigerian Men In Nigeria by Nobody: 4:51am On Feb 27, 2013
الملكي فوق الله:

Can't Argue That One, you might be Right

..You must know Gabby.
no sorry
Re: Yoruba Men Are The Most Open Minded Nigerian Men In Nigeria by pleep(m): 4:52am On Feb 27, 2013
الملكي فوق الله: I know i done smelled some Venezuelan Nana That Made my Eyes Water.

Had to lift up the cover and turn the fan on.

Venezuelan Byyytches Stankkkk!

Did you go ahead and hit that anyway? if i smell anything even a tad bit off i get softer than a wet noodle!

Stinky vag is unacceptable
Re: Yoruba Men Are The Most Open Minded Nigerian Men In Nigeria by Nobody: 4:59am On Feb 27, 2013
pleep: Did you go ahead and hit is anyway? if i smell anything even a tad bit off i get softer than a wet noodle!

lmao you must have been traumatized by a stinking vagi.na
Re: Yoruba Men Are The Most Open Minded Nigerian Men In Nigeria by onila(f): 4:59am On Feb 27, 2013
الملكي فوق الله: I know i done smelled some Venezuelan Nana That Made my Eyes Water.

...It's that Food....their Diet...Uhggg

Top# 5 Stankest Vajinas...

#1~Dominicans~No description Needed.
#2~Venezuelans~...a Hot Funky Pungent Odor that makes ya eyes water
#3~Puerto Rican....Hard to Describe
#4~Italians.....Italian byytches good for not even attempting to wipe their azzz...their Puccy smells like Straight Up Shiitt!
#5~Black Americans.....Usually smells like Old Perm and Hair Conditioner that has been caught, entrenched and Tangled into the forest of Pubic Hair for a myriad of weeks, with slight traces of Fish.

#Best Smellin Nana....#Samoans..#Polynesians....Mwuaahh. Real Good Smelling Mamiis..Balanced Diet too.

Honorable Mention #6 Jamaican women....Usually Just Smells like Weed and Gives you a Contact High cool

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Yoruba Men Are The Most Open Minded Nigerian Men In Nigeria by Nobody: 5:03am On Feb 27, 2013

#4~Italians.....Italian byytches good for not even attempting to wipe their azzz...their Puccy smells like Straight Up Shiitt!
#5~Black Americans.....Usually smells like Old Perm and Hair Conditioner that has been caught, entrenched and Tangled into the forest of Pubic Hair for a myriad of weeks, with slight traces of Fish.

#Best Smellin Nana....#Samoans..#Polynesians....Mwuaahh. Real Good Smelling Mamiis..Balanced Diet too.

Honorable Mention #6 Jamaican women....Usually Just Smells like Weed and Gives you a Contact High cool

ohh gawd da fuq
Re: Yoruba Men Are The Most Open Minded Nigerian Men In Nigeria by Nobody: 5:08am On Feb 27, 2013

shocked shocked

that's raw. shocked shocked shocked

@ Onila my bi, how was your Valentine's day?, hoped a thread from you about that
Re: Yoruba Men Are The Most Open Minded Nigerian Men In Nigeria by pleep(m): 5:24am On Feb 27, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE: lmao you must have been traumatized by a stinking vagi.na
lol, i have a phobia of bad smells in general.

@ onlia what is igbo coochie like? wink
Re: Yoruba Men Are The Most Open Minded Nigerian Men In Nigeria by Nobody: 5:28am On Feb 27, 2013
pleep: lol, i have a phobia of bad smells in general.

@ onlia what is igbo coochie like? wink
lol okay.
Onila stop viewing as a guest
Re: Yoruba Men Are The Most Open Minded Nigerian Men In Nigeria by Freiburger(m): 7:49am On Feb 27, 2013
OP, can you ever expand you thoughts from a particular circle?

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Men Are The Most Open Minded Nigerian Men In Nigeria by pleep(m): 5:16pm On Feb 27, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE: lol okay.
Onila stop viewing as a guest
haha we scared her away!
Re: Yoruba Men Are The Most Open Minded Nigerian Men In Nigeria by Nobody: 12:45am On Feb 28, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE: sad embarassed sorry, I just wanted to put a face on your wonderful personage.

Wonderful personage my azz! She has ugly spirit so is her face cheesy. ,hint:huge nose and forehead.

2 Likes

Re: Yoruba Men Are The Most Open Minded Nigerian Men In Nigeria by Nobody: 2:20am On Feb 28, 2013
pleep: Did you go ahead and hit that anyway? if i smell anything even a tad bit off i get softer than a wet noodle!

Ya, Also Ate it as Well.

Strong Female Scents don't really bother me, often times are a Turn on as Well.
Re: Yoruba Men Are The Most Open Minded Nigerian Men In Nigeria by kandiikane(m): 2:29am On Feb 28, 2013
undecided
Re: Yoruba Men Are The Most Open Minded Nigerian Men In Nigeria by Nobody: 2:35am On Feb 28, 2013
I enjoy natural scents of a woman, made by nature. As opposed to Fabricated Artificial Fragrances.

If i am weird for subscribing to nature over Artificial Invention and Manufactured Creation.....well then so be it.
Re: Yoruba Men Are The Most Open Minded Nigerian Men In Nigeria by Nobody: 2:39am On Feb 28, 2013
الملكي فوق الله:

Ya, Also Ate it as Well.

Strong Female Scents don't really bother me, ofte n times are a Turn on as Well.
lmao
Re: Yoruba Men Are The Most Open Minded Nigerian Men In Nigeria by Nobody: 2:40am On Feb 28, 2013
pleep: haha we scared her away!
definitely. I wonder how her vag.ina smells like? undecided grin
Re: Yoruba Men Are The Most Open Minded Nigerian Men In Nigeria by kandiikane(m): 2:43am On Feb 28, 2013
الملكي فوق الله: I enjoy natural scents of a woman, made by nature. As opposed to Fabricated Artificial Fragrances.

If i am weird for subscribing to nature over Artificial Invention and Manufactured Creation.....well then so be it.

Smelly pussi isn't natural though. Be careful, there might be some shyt growing up in there.
Re: Yoruba Men Are The Most Open Minded Nigerian Men In Nigeria by Nobody: 2:49am On Feb 28, 2013
kandiikane:

Smelly pussi isn't natural though. Be careful, there might be some shyt growing up in there.

I don't Live through Constants and Variables of Linear Equations...[size=16pt]I am[/size]..a Constant [size=14pt]Variable,[/size] of Linear Equation........
Re: Yoruba Men Are The Most Open Minded Nigerian Men In Nigeria by pleep(m): 3:04am On Feb 28, 2013
I wonder what that girl your profile pic smells like undecided

CAMEROONPRIDE: definitely. I wonder how her vag.ina smells like? undecided grin
awefull.

Anyway.. im out of here i cant take this convo anymore. grin
Re: Yoruba Men Are The Most Open Minded Nigerian Men In Nigeria by pleep(m): 3:05am On Feb 28, 2013
NnekaGirl:

Wonderful personage my azz! She has ugly spirit so is her face cheesy. ,hint:huge nose and forehead.
awkward turtle came back
Re: Yoruba Men Are The Most Open Minded Nigerian Men In Nigeria by Nobody: 3:06am On Feb 28, 2013
pleep: I wonder what that girl your profile pic smells like undecided

awefull.

Anyway.. im out of here i cant take this convo anymore. grin
grin grin grin lmbao
Re: Yoruba Men Are The Most Open Minded Nigerian Men In Nigeria by Nobody: 3:10am On Feb 28, 2013
pleep: awkward turtle came back

Why you quoting me for? shocked
Re: Yoruba Men Are The Most Open Minded Nigerian Men In Nigeria by Idowuogbo(f): 3:12am On Feb 28, 2013
pleep: awkward turtle came back
grin grin grin
Re: Yoruba Men Are The Most Open Minded Nigerian Men In Nigeria by Nobody: 3:15am On Feb 28, 2013
Iduongbo I have noticed you ,can you now stop? cheesy ,I dont want you crying to the mods after I've beat your azz.thankyou wink
Re: Yoruba Men Are The Most Open Minded Nigerian Men In Nigeria by pleep(m): 5:58am On Feb 28, 2013
NnekaGirl:

Why you quoting me for? shocked
your post made this thread awkward.

Actually that was who ever started talking about vag stank...
Re: Yoruba Men Are The Most Open Minded Nigerian Men In Nigeria by Nobody: 8:02am On Feb 28, 2013
pleep: your post made this thread awkward.

Actually that was who ever started talking about vag stank...

awkward my azz,we aint cool like that undecided ,dont talk to me like I know you from somewhere.disrespectful fool!
Re: Yoruba Men Are The Most Open Minded Nigerian Men In Nigeria by pleep(m): 7:09pm On Feb 28, 2013
look here you dumbass hoe.. you don't even know what im talking about. "awkward turtle" is an inside joke, not directed at you. If you don't understand it get the hell on.

And who do you think you are popping in a random thread, trying to start beefs with everyone?..... the same nnkekagirl whos vag smells worse than the breath of a thousand dead hippos. Direspectfull fool? you haven't seen the half of it.
Re: Yoruba Men Are The Most Open Minded Nigerian Men In Nigeria by kandiikane(m): 7:14pm On Feb 28, 2013
cool

*thinks about what to do as a Mod*

[size=3pt]oh, pleep please stop, no more fighting[/size]
Re: Yoruba Men Are The Most Open Minded Nigerian Men In Nigeria by Idowuogbo(f): 7:16pm On Feb 28, 2013
Oh lawd! cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Yoruba Men Are The Most Open Minded Nigerian Men In Nigeria by Nobody: 7:29pm On Feb 28, 2013
coke bottle pleep, will u stop making advances at Nneka girl, tongue the e-beefing is ridiculous. Leave her alone jare, she ain't into you grin
Re: Yoruba Men Are The Most Open Minded Nigerian Men In Nigeria by Nayah(f): 8:01pm On Feb 28, 2013
loool dear how can you mesaure "opening mind" from any ethnic group? grin I really think it depends on people this is a subjective statement

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

A Picture Of Three Igbo Women In 1921 / Owa Ajero Of Ijero Kingdom Visit Oni Of Ife(photo) / R--B--. A Cult Of The Sustainer, The Nourisher Of Mankind.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.