Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,056 members, 7,818,167 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:21 AM

Yoruba Men Are The Most Open Minded Nigerian Men In Nigeria - Culture (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Yoruba Men Are The Most Open Minded Nigerian Men In Nigeria (4097 Views)

Handsomeness Of Middlebelt-nigerian Men / Igbo-Nigerian Men Are The Most Handsome Men In Africa! / American Women That Marry Nigerian Men (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yoruba Men Are The Most Open Minded Nigerian Men In Nigeria by Freiburger(m): 8:02pm On Feb 28, 2013
Nayah: loool dear how can you mesaure "opening mind" from any ethnic group? grin I really think it depends on people this is a subjective statement
+200likes
Re: Yoruba Men Are The Most Open Minded Nigerian Men In Nigeria by Nobody: 8:08pm On Feb 28, 2013
not like I give a sh1t about the topic but she specified "open mindedness" in terms of inter tribal dating and marriage. This can be measured to an extent.
Re: Yoruba Men Are The Most Open Minded Nigerian Men In Nigeria by Freiburger(m): 8:11pm On Feb 28, 2013
Shollypopz: not like I give a sh1t about the topic but she specified "open mindedness" in terms of inter tribal dating and marriage. This can be measured to an extent.
To which extent? This is an individual thing.
Re: Yoruba Men Are The Most Open Minded Nigerian Men In Nigeria by Nayah(f): 8:13pm On Feb 28, 2013
Freiburger:
+200likes
lol hi Freiburger wink
Re: Yoruba Men Are The Most Open Minded Nigerian Men In Nigeria by Nobody: 8:16pm On Feb 28, 2013
Freiburger:
To which extent? This is an individual thing.
so is many other things. Like which tribe has the most beautiful women, which tribe has the best food..... Still y'all do not fail to comment, nominate and argue why your tribe is the better one. I'm sure u won't give a damn if it was ur tribe that was said to be more open minded.

Onila's opinion is not an approved statistic, no one takes it to heart. Stop hating grin
Re: Yoruba Men Are The Most Open Minded Nigerian Men In Nigeria by Freiburger(m): 8:22pm On Feb 28, 2013
Nayah:
lol hi Freiburger wink
Hi Nayah, greetings.

Shollypopz:
I'm sure u won't give a damn if it was ur tribe that was said to be more
Who plays that dirty/silly/blinded tribalistic game? like i'm locked down or what? lipsrsealed
Re: Yoruba Men Are The Most Open Minded Nigerian Men In Nigeria by Nobody: 8:22pm On Feb 28, 2013
To answer ur question: It can measured to a certain extent. A research can be carried out to find out the percentage of Yoruba men married to other tribes and same can be done for the other men from the different tribes in Nigeria for 5 consecutive yrs. Results can be compared to find out which one.
Re: Yoruba Men Are The Most Open Minded Nigerian Men In Nigeria by Nobody: 8:25pm On Feb 28, 2013
Freiburger:

Who plays that dirty/silly/blinded tribalistic game? like i'm locked down or what? lipsrsealed
Nairalanders!!...even those that aren't Nigerians and hv never been to Nigeria or Africa in general, give their silly, unwanted opinions. What the heck does "like I'm locked down" mean?? Don't bother answering that.
Re: Yoruba Men Are The Most Open Minded Nigerian Men In Nigeria by Nayah(f): 8:39pm On Feb 28, 2013
Shollypopz: To answer ur question: It can measured to a certain extent. A research can be carried out to find out the percentage of Yoruba men married to other tribes and same can be done for the other men from the different tribes in Nigeria for 5 consecutive yrs. Results can be compared to find out which one.
Totally subjective! as for me I can tell you Igbos know how to love their women, how to make women feel proud and mature but I can't tell you they're the best or whatever, means it depends on your own experiences so this is not objective
Re: Yoruba Men Are The Most Open Minded Nigerian Men In Nigeria by Nayah(f): 8:39pm On Feb 28, 2013
Shollypopz:
Nairalanders!!...even those that aren't Nigerians and hv never been to Nigeria or Africa in general, give their silly, unwanted opinions. What the heck does "like I'm locked down" mean?? Don't bother answering that.

Who told you people have never been to your country and other African countries?
Re: Yoruba Men Are The Most Open Minded Nigerian Men In Nigeria by pleep(m): 8:41pm On Feb 28, 2013
Nayah: loool dear how can you mesaure "opening mind" from any ethnic group? grin I really think it depends on people this is a subjective statement
I hate all this libral bs... Why you you ppl feel the need to be politically correct all the time? Yes, open mindedness can be measured in an ethnic group... compare the Fulanis to the Yorubas. Yorubas are obviously more open minded.... you don't need a fuckin degree to understand that

Ppl are so gotdamn retarded on this site.
Re: Yoruba Men Are The Most Open Minded Nigerian Men In Nigeria by Nobody: 8:44pm On Feb 28, 2013
Nayah:
Who told you people have never been to your country and other African countries?
Are u alright?? It is beyond clear some have never been to my country and some African countries. And some hv stated it with their own "fingers". You got a problem with that or is this some sort of guilty conscience coming to play?! WTF?
Re: Yoruba Men Are The Most Open Minded Nigerian Men In Nigeria by Nobody: 8:45pm On Feb 28, 2013
Nayah:
Totally subjective! as for me I can tell you Igbos know how to love their women, how to make women feel proud and mature but I can't tell you they're the best or whatever, means it depends on your own experiences so this is not objective

Tsk tsk tsk.....smh undecided
Re: Yoruba Men Are The Most Open Minded Nigerian Men In Nigeria by Nobody: 8:49pm On Feb 28, 2013
Nayah:

Your point is?? Go back to Onila's original post and read, you are making no sense to me.

If u think a statistic cannot be derived from the research I posed, you say why. Screaming totally subjective doesn't prove sh1t.
Re: Yoruba Men Are The Most Open Minded Nigerian Men In Nigeria by Nayah(f): 8:50pm On Feb 28, 2013
pleep: I hate all this libral bs... Why you you ppl feel the need to be politically correct all the time? Yes, open mindedness can be measured in an ethnic group... compare the Fulanis to the Yorubas. Yorubas are obviously more open minded.... you don't need a fuckin degree to understand that

Fine you call "hate" me if you want but this is not about being politically correct, it's about logic, how can you measure any moral caracteristic just from any ethnic group? for me this is not relevant sorry
Re: Yoruba Men Are The Most Open Minded Nigerian Men In Nigeria by Nobody: 8:51pm On Feb 28, 2013
pleep: I hate all this libral bs... Why you you ppl feel the need to be politically correct all the time? Yes, open mindedness can be measured in an ethnic group... compare the Fulanis to the Yorubas. Yorubas are obviously more open minded.... you don't need a fuckin degree to understand that

My coke bottle pleep, this is the second time we agree on an issue cheesy You seem to be developing intellectually.
Re: Yoruba Men Are The Most Open Minded Nigerian Men In Nigeria by Nayah(f): 8:51pm On Feb 28, 2013
Shollypopz:

Your point is?? Go back to Onila's original post and read, you are making no sense to me.

If u think a statistic cannot be derived from the research I posed, you say why. Screaming totally subjective doesn't prove sh1t.
I think I've already mentionned where my point is
Re: Yoruba Men Are The Most Open Minded Nigerian Men In Nigeria by Nobody: 8:54pm On Feb 28, 2013
LMAO! Some ppl are just funny. grin grin You might want to read more than the title of a thread before commenting so as not to appear st*upid.
Re: Yoruba Men Are The Most Open Minded Nigerian Men In Nigeria by Nayah(f): 8:55pm On Feb 28, 2013
Shollypopz:
Are u alright?? It is beyond clear some have never been to my country and some African countries. And they stated it with their own "hands". You got a problem with that or is this some sort of guilty conscience coming to play?! WTF?
lol, can you debate without being so "hostile" this is a thread not a ring brother, I have my opinion but I accept those of the others you should do the same
Re: Yoruba Men Are The Most Open Minded Nigerian Men In Nigeria by Nayah(f): 8:55pm On Feb 28, 2013
Shollypopz: LMAO! Some ppl are just funny. grin grin You might want to read more than the title of a thread before commenting so as not to appear st*upid.
Thanks for compliment wink
Re: Yoruba Men Are The Most Open Minded Nigerian Men In Nigeria by Nobody: 8:56pm On Feb 28, 2013
Stop ganging up nayah yall
Don't mind them , let's go leave them to their tribalism it seems they like and enjoy it.
Re: Yoruba Men Are The Most Open Minded Nigerian Men In Nigeria by Nobody: 8:58pm On Feb 28, 2013
Sholly has never created a forum yet want to dictate who can comment and what we should say..Rolling
on the floor grin grin
Buhaaaa .at least wait when u marry seun

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Men Are The Most Open Minded Nigerian Men In Nigeria by Nayah(f): 9:01pm On Feb 28, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE: Stop ganging up nayah yall
Don't mind them , let's go leave them to their tribalism it seems they like and enjoy it.
loool my dear brother always protect his sisters wink
Re: Yoruba Men Are The Most Open Minded Nigerian Men In Nigeria by Nayah(f): 9:03pm On Feb 28, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE: Stop ganging up nayah yall
loool my dear brother always protect his sisters heheheh grin
Re: Yoruba Men Are The Most Open Minded Nigerian Men In Nigeria by Nobody: 9:03pm On Feb 28, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE: Sholly has never created a forum yet want to dictate who can comment and what we should say..Rolling
on the floor grin grin
Buhaaaa .at least wait when u marry seun
LMAO! grin grin I wasn't trying to dictate.

Nayah:
That's subjective! tongue
Re: Yoruba Men Are The Most Open Minded Nigerian Men In Nigeria by Nobody: 9:04pm On Feb 28, 2013
Nayah:
kiss
Even if u weren't Cameroonian, just don't like when people gang up someone, It's unfair.
Ps: don't intervene in their tribalism issue they cherish tribalism more than their country. coollet it go
wink cheesy
Re: Yoruba Men Are The Most Open Minded Nigerian Men In Nigeria by pleep(m): 9:04pm On Feb 28, 2013
Nayah:
Fine you call "hate" me if you want but this is not about being politically correct, it's about logic, how can you measure any moral caracteristic just from any ethnic group? for me this is not relevant sorry
Logic?

Nayah are you aware that the word "ethnic group" refers to culture as well as race? And that one of the key facets of culture is open-mindedness or xenophobia? ... Have you not noticed that some cultures are very xenophobic, while others typically accept strangers?

Your point is beyond silly, you should just accept that and move on. Same with you frieberger. Ppl like yall think you are doing something special by being libral, but all you r doing is spewing BS
Re: Yoruba Men Are The Most Open Minded Nigerian Men In Nigeria by Nobody: 9:11pm On Feb 28, 2013
pleep: Logic?

Nayah are you aware that the word "ethnic group" refers to culture as well as race? And that one of the key facets of culture is open-mindedness or xenophobia? ... Have you not noticed that some cultures are more xenophobic than others?

Your point is beyond silly, you should just accept that and move on. Same with you frieberger. Ppl like yall think your doing something special by being libral, but all your doing is spewing B
grin grin
Open mindedness depends of your exposure to others culture and your interaction with people of different ethnical background.
It's not in your gene therefore can't only belong to a specific ethnic group. Are we talking about the same Yoruba who can't marry their own Ijebu? Igbo who avoid *forgot the name*
Anyway Onila should come and tell us if she carried a study .
And you people shouldn't come with the line you hate Yoruba or u are jealous because the topic said in Naija
Re: Yoruba Men Are The Most Open Minded Nigerian Men In Nigeria by pleep(m): 9:17pm On Feb 28, 2013
oh bla bla bla sheesh. how do i say "shut the hell" up in french?
Re: Yoruba Men Are The Most Open Minded Nigerian Men In Nigeria by Freiburger(m): 9:21pm On Feb 28, 2013
pleep: Logic?

Same with you frieberger. Ppl like yall think you are doing something special by being libral, but all you r doing is spewing BS

How about going back to the stone age?
Re: Yoruba Men Are The Most Open Minded Nigerian Men In Nigeria by Nobody: 9:26pm On Feb 28, 2013
pleep: oh bla bla bla sheesh. how do i say "shut the hell" up in french?
we don't say such thing in French tongue tongue
Re: Yoruba Men Are The Most Open Minded Nigerian Men In Nigeria by pleep(m): 9:28pm On Feb 28, 2013
Anyway, i understand. Un frère défende sa sœur... C'est naturel.

^ is that correct btw?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

A Picture Of Three Igbo Women In 1921 / Owa Ajero Of Ijero Kingdom Visit Oni Of Ife(photo) / R--B--. A Cult Of The Sustainer, The Nourisher Of Mankind.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.